• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:53
CEST 15:53
KST 22:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7953 users

Simple Questions and Answers - Page 30

Forum Index > Hearthstone General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 162 Next
Amestir
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Netherlands2126 Posts
December 03 2013 19:53 GMT
#581
Does anyone know if the warlock spell Power overwhelming destoys a minion even if it has divine shield?

We know nothing.
Glacierz
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1245 Posts
December 03 2013 20:01 GMT
#582
On December 04 2013 04:53 Amestir wrote:
Does anyone know if the warlock spell Power overwhelming destoys a minion even if it has divine shield?



Yes. Divine shield protects against dmg only, not destroy. This goes for all the direct removal cards such as assasinate, siphon soul, etc.
fzeroonline
Profile Joined December 2012
89 Posts
December 03 2013 22:00 GMT
#583
I just got Hearthstone a week ago and I want to create my own deck. I've been playing a lot with the premade decks and I want to start with those and remove/add cards to the premade decks to create my own. Is there anywhere I can check what cards are in each classes premade decks? I could start from scratch but I found the premade decks to be well balanced and if I start from scratch I might put together a huge mess
Oukka
Profile Blog Joined September 2012
Finland1683 Posts
December 03 2013 22:15 GMT
#584
Take a screenshot of the premade decklist and work from there? Also all the class-specific cards cards that have no gem below the image are in the premade decks.

For neutral minions I think all of the basic minions (the ones without the gem) are used in some of the basic decks, but all of them are not in all of the decks. I could be wrong, though. Again if you're unsure just screenshot the premade deck.
I play children's card games and watch a lot of dota, CS and HS
Irave
Profile Joined October 2010
United States9965 Posts
December 04 2013 01:47 GMT
#585
Did anyone else have a 1.8gb download today? I guess its possible the bnet client just made it seem it was Hearthstone and could have been for a different game. Surely I had already downloaded the Battle Rage patch.
SCC-Faust
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States3736 Posts
December 04 2013 02:14 GMT
#586
On December 04 2013 10:47 Irave wrote:
Did anyone else have a 1.8gb download today? I guess its possible the bnet client just made it seem it was Hearthstone and could have been for a different game. Surely I had already downloaded the Battle Rage patch.


I am prompted with a 1.8gb download for hearthstone like 30 minutes ago wtf ecks dee
I want to fuck Soulkey with a Zelderan.
Irave
Profile Joined October 2010
United States9965 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-04 04:37:47
December 04 2013 03:05 GMT
#587
On December 04 2013 11:14 SCC-Faust wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2013 10:47 Irave wrote:
Did anyone else have a 1.8gb download today? I guess its possible the bnet client just made it seem it was Hearthstone and could have been for a different game. Surely I had already downloaded the Battle Rage patch.


I am prompted with a 1.8gb download for hearthstone like 30 minutes ago wtf ecks dee

I guess if it really is for Hearthstone its a great sign of things coming sooner rather than later.

Sounds like it was for the bnet client itself. A file sweep, and a suspected fix to the hunter tracking bug.
sashkata
Profile Joined September 2008
Bulgaria3241 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-04 08:36:04
December 04 2013 08:00 GMT
#588
Can a minion have 2 deathrattles? For example, if I give the Harvest golem Soul of the forest does it overwrite the golems deathrattle or does it summon both the treant and the 2/1 golem?

edit
Looks like it's possible to have 2 deathrattles. At least my loot hoarder had 2 when I gave it Soul of the forest.
ultrakorne
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Italy30 Posts
December 04 2013 13:24 GMT
#589
On December 04 2013 17:00 sashkata wrote:
Can a minion have 2 deathrattles? For example, if I give the Harvest golem Soul of the forest does it overwrite the golems deathrattle or does it summon both the treant and the 2/1 golem?

edit
Looks like it's possible to have 2 deathrattles. At least my loot hoarder had 2 when I gave it Soul of the forest.


yes you can, and you can also have 2x Soul of the forest at the same time
Roblin
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden948 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-04 19:53:21
December 04 2013 19:50 GMT
#590
shadowform changes a priests hero power to "deal 2 damage", and if it was already "deal 2 damage" it becomes "deal 3 damage"

however, it is very possible to play shadowform even when the hero-power is already "deal 3 damage", such as for example by playing arena and getting 3 shadowforms, or by mindvision and/or thoughtsteal, or by there being a lorewalker cho on the board and both players trade the shadowforms back and forth.

so, what would happen if you tried to shadowform when already in stage 2 shadowform? I would assume nothing happens, or the hero-power is replaced by a new "deal 3 damage" hero power, but in theory the game could be programmed to simply add +1 damage to the shadowform in which case it would become a "deal 4 damage" hero power, but does anyone actually know what happens?
I'm better today than I was yesterday!
Deleted User 173346
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
16169 Posts
December 04 2013 20:29 GMT
#591
--- Nuked ---
skyR
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada13817 Posts
December 04 2013 20:32 GMT
#592
On December 05 2013 05:29 plasmidghost wrote:
Really noob question here. I got a beta key today from Blizzard and put in the code on my Battle.net account, but can't find where to download the game and it doesn't show on my account settings. What do I do to download and play the game?


http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/forum/topic/10785718619
Deleted User 173346
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
16169 Posts
December 04 2013 20:34 GMT
#593
--- Nuked ---
PushDown
Profile Joined December 2011
Italy208 Posts
December 04 2013 22:40 GMT
#594
On December 05 2013 04:50 Roblin wrote:
shadowform changes a priests hero power to "deal 2 damage", and if it was already "deal 2 damage" it becomes "deal 3 damage"

however, it is very possible to play shadowform even when the hero-power is already "deal 3 damage", such as for example by playing arena and getting 3 shadowforms, or by mindvision and/or thoughtsteal, or by there being a lorewalker cho on the board and both players trade the shadowforms back and forth.

so, what would happen if you tried to shadowform when already in stage 2 shadowform? I would assume nothing happens, or the hero-power is replaced by a new "deal 3 damage" hero power, but in theory the game could be programmed to simply add +1 damage to the shadowform in which case it would become a "deal 4 damage" hero power, but does anyone actually know what happens?


You lose 3 mana crystal with no further effect from the card. If your hero power was already used, your the third Shadowform won't refresh it.

The only scenario where you can double hero power is when you Lesser Heal and then use your first Shadowform. It will let you mind spike or mind shatter (if you were to play 2 Shadowforms in one turn) off the bat.

I run a troll priest deck in arena with 3 Shadowforms, so I had the opportunity to test it
Cogito ergo sum
Roblin
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden948 Posts
December 05 2013 02:37 GMT
#595
On December 05 2013 07:40 PushDown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2013 04:50 Roblin wrote:
shadowform changes a priests hero power to "deal 2 damage", and if it was already "deal 2 damage" it becomes "deal 3 damage"

however, it is very possible to play shadowform even when the hero-power is already "deal 3 damage", such as for example by playing arena and getting 3 shadowforms, or by mindvision and/or thoughtsteal, or by there being a lorewalker cho on the board and both players trade the shadowforms back and forth.

so, what would happen if you tried to shadowform when already in stage 2 shadowform? I would assume nothing happens, or the hero-power is replaced by a new "deal 3 damage" hero power, but in theory the game could be programmed to simply add +1 damage to the shadowform in which case it would become a "deal 4 damage" hero power, but does anyone actually know what happens?


You lose 3 mana crystal with no further effect from the card. If your hero power was already used, your the third Shadowform won't refresh it.

The only scenario where you can double hero power is when you Lesser Heal and then use your first Shadowform. It will let you mind spike or mind shatter (if you were to play 2 Shadowforms in one turn) off the bat.

I run a troll priest deck in arena with 3 Shadowforms, so I had the opportunity to test it

interesting, thanks for the answer
I'm better today than I was yesterday!
FryBender
Profile Joined January 2011
United States290 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-05 15:15:26
December 05 2013 15:14 GMT
#596
Is it a thing that when you go 4-3 in the arena you get no gold? This is the third time that's happened to me and all I get is a pack and then the other 4 are either cards or dust? Going 3 or 5 wins alwasy gets me at least some gold but never 4. What gives?
PushDown
Profile Joined December 2011
Italy208 Posts
December 05 2013 21:52 GMT
#597
On December 06 2013 00:14 FryBender wrote:
Is it a thing that when you go 4-3 in the arena you get no gold? This is the third time that's happened to me and all I get is a pack and then the other 4 are either cards or dust? Going 3 or 5 wins alwasy gets me at least some gold but never 4. What gives?

You get a guaranteed gold income on 7 wins, anything lower than that will be a mix of dust/cards/gold + pack.
Cogito ergo sum
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
December 05 2013 21:59 GMT
#598
On December 05 2013 07:40 PushDown wrote:

I run a troll priest deck in arena with 3 Shadowforms, so I had the opportunity to test it


I thought the priest was human. How did you unlock a troll priest deck?
PushDown
Profile Joined December 2011
Italy208 Posts
December 05 2013 22:55 GMT
#599
On December 06 2013 06:59 jrkirby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2013 07:40 PushDown wrote:

I run a troll priest deck in arena with 3 Shadowforms, so I had the opportunity to test it


I thought the priest was human. How did you unlock a troll priest deck?

You have to enable the controller set-up of Hearthstone and do a secret button combination. As to how to do everything, secret~

Regards, Kappa

User was temp banned for this post.
Cogito ergo sum
SCC-Faust
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States3736 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-06 01:06:59
December 06 2013 00:10 GMT
#600
So, I was playing constructed and I tried to play my Sun Cleric but then redacted it and placed something else, and what happened was it caused two cards to hump each other for almost the entire length of the game which made it really difficult.

Is this a known glitch or something? I caught it on stream too.



WHAT THE CHRIST that game was so difficult with this dumb card fucking me.

Edit: Here is a simple re/quest(ion). Can anyone link me to a good warrior deck? Maybe something that has seen success in tournaments?
I want to fuck Soulkey with a Zelderan.
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1088
RotterdaM575
SteadfastSC290
TKL 221
Rex125
CosmosSc2 35
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 575
SteadfastSC 290
TKL 221
Rex 125
CosmosSc2 35
Codebar 27
ProTech0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 45950
Shuttle 2650
Calm 1505
Jaedong 1150
Horang2 840
Mini 630
actioN 608
EffOrt 569
Soulkey 483
Soma 408
[ Show more ]
Stork 320
Rush 258
Larva 243
BeSt 216
Snow 196
ZerO 182
firebathero 135
Mong 112
Zeus 94
Last 78
910 75
hero 70
Mind 65
Free 64
Hyun 56
Yoon 50
Sharp 41
PianO 37
sorry 36
Pusan 34
Shinee 33
JYJ 27
Shine 25
Bale 24
Hm[arnc] 23
ToSsGirL 22
Sexy 22
HiyA 21
Aegong 19
Terrorterran 18
scan(afreeca) 15
Sacsri 12
Noble 11
Rock 8
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5090
Dendi1194
Counter-Strike
fl0m1811
Fnx 575
edward46
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King170
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes576
Lowko358
Other Games
singsing2210
olofmeister1284
hiko574
B2W.Neo353
DeMusliM217
Livibee179
Pyrionflax170
Liquid`VortiX115
Khaldor81
QueenE72
Trikslyr63
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1513
Other Games
BasetradeTV160
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH182
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2121
• Jankos1525
• TFBlade520
Other Games
• Shiphtur657
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 7m
The PondCast
20h 7m
INu's Battles
21h 7m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.