• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:41
CEST 19:41
KST 02:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7732 users

Simple Questions and Answers - Page 125

Forum Index > Hearthstone General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 123 124 125 126 127 162 Next
zzxy22
Profile Joined June 2014
0 Posts
December 11 2014 23:15 GMT
#2481
see, when a prist thoughtsteals the elder lord of the burning legion he puts it on the ground as a 3/15, but why does a mage then replace his hero with it giving him the acess to hellbringer infernal's ? Do Mages always have to be op and rape my mind?
Whoisgoku
Profile Joined August 2014
Canada3 Posts
December 12 2014 00:55 GMT
#2482
On December 12 2014 08:15 zzxy22 wrote:
see, when a prist thoughtsteals the elder lord of the burning legion he puts it on the ground as a 3/15, but why does a mage then replace his hero with it giving him the acess to hellbringer infernal's ? Do Mages always have to be op and rape my mind?

Priest replaces it with the hero as well
Wuster
Profile Joined May 2011
1974 Posts
December 12 2014 00:58 GMT
#2483
@zzxy22 you're thinking when a Priest gets Lord Jaraxxus from Mindgames in which case the minion doesn't get to exercise his battle cry.

Funny enough the same thing can happen to a Mage when he has Mirror Entity out and Lord Jaraxxus gets played.
dabom88
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States3483 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-12-12 18:34:02
December 12 2014 18:33 GMT
#2484
Just started playing Hearthstone, and have explored some of the guides.

I plan on doing whatever I can to avoid spending real money.

I'm thinking my first goal is saving enough Gold to buy the Naxxramas wings, since they give guaranteed cards. Is that a decent strategy, or should I just buy boosters to build up a deck first?
You should not have to pay to watch the GSL, Proleague, or OSL at a reasonable time. That is not "fine" and it's BS to say otherwise. My sig since 2011. http://www.youtube.com/user/dabom88
Conti
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany2516 Posts
December 12 2014 18:42 GMT
#2485
On December 13 2014 03:33 dabom88 wrote:
Just started playing Hearthstone, and have explored some of the guides.

I plan on doing whatever I can to avoid spending real money.

I'm thinking my first goal is saving enough Gold to buy the Naxxramas wings, since they give guaranteed cards. Is that a decent strategy, or should I just buy boosters to build up a deck first?

Getting Naxx cards definitely is a good idea, but it's going to cost quite some gold. If you can live with only getting a few new cards for every 700 gold spent for a while, then that's definitely the way to go. Buying packs or playing arena for some instant gratification might also be an option, until you have a good portion of the common cards.

In general, it's a really good idea to play arena to learn the game. Though unfortunately you'll only get GvG packs out of it, so you will always have to just buy your classic packs, and you definitely will need those. Personally I would probably get myself 20-30 classic packs before starting to save up for Naxx, since you'll have much better cards for your decks you will play to get the money for Naxx cards.
dabom88
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States3483 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-12-12 19:34:07
December 12 2014 19:30 GMT
#2486
On December 13 2014 03:42 Conti wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2014 03:33 dabom88 wrote:
Just started playing Hearthstone, and have explored some of the guides.

I plan on doing whatever I can to avoid spending real money.

I'm thinking my first goal is saving enough Gold to buy the Naxxramas wings, since they give guaranteed cards. Is that a decent strategy, or should I just buy boosters to build up a deck first?

Getting Naxx cards definitely is a good idea, but it's going to cost quite some gold. If you can live with only getting a few new cards for every 700 gold spent for a while, then that's definitely the way to go. Buying packs or playing arena for some instant gratification might also be an option, until you have a good portion of the common cards.

In general, it's a really good idea to play arena to learn the game. Though unfortunately you'll only get GvG packs out of it, so you will always have to just buy your classic packs, and you definitely will need those. Personally I would probably get myself 20-30 classic packs before starting to save up for Naxx, since you'll have much better cards for your decks you will play to get the money for Naxx cards.


Hm, I'm at 580 Gold right now.

Might as well at least save up for at least one since I'm about 2 days away from one.

But really, is Arena really all that great for a Beginner? I don't know all the cards and the synergies and proper Mana curves, etc.
You should not have to pay to watch the GSL, Proleague, or OSL at a reasonable time. That is not "fine" and it's BS to say otherwise. My sig since 2011. http://www.youtube.com/user/dabom88
Conti
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany2516 Posts
December 12 2014 19:36 GMT
#2487
On December 13 2014 04:30 dabom88 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2014 03:42 Conti wrote:
On December 13 2014 03:33 dabom88 wrote:
Just started playing Hearthstone, and have explored some of the guides.

I plan on doing whatever I can to avoid spending real money.

I'm thinking my first goal is saving enough Gold to buy the Naxxramas wings, since they give guaranteed cards. Is that a decent strategy, or should I just buy boosters to build up a deck first?

Getting Naxx cards definitely is a good idea, but it's going to cost quite some gold. If you can live with only getting a few new cards for every 700 gold spent for a while, then that's definitely the way to go. Buying packs or playing arena for some instant gratification might also be an option, until you have a good portion of the common cards.

In general, it's a really good idea to play arena to learn the game. Though unfortunately you'll only get GvG packs out of it, so you will always have to just buy your classic packs, and you definitely will need those. Personally I would probably get myself 20-30 classic packs before starting to save up for Naxx, since you'll have much better cards for your decks you will play to get the money for Naxx cards.


Hm, I'm at 580 Gold right now.

Might as well at least save up for at least one since I'm about 2 days away from one.

But really, is Arena really all that great for a Beginner? I don't know all the cards and the synergies and proper Mana curves, etc.

You can use http://www.arenavalue.com/ to get a good idea what cards are valuable in arena (choose a card, then see if arenavalue would have chosen the same card). You're probably going to lose some gold at first, but you'll get experience. And it only takes a 3-3 to break even on average (getting 50 gold and a pack), so it's not that bad. Of course, in the end it's up to you, and some people just don't like arena that much. I personally prefer it and played it until I had some proper decks to play in ranked.
dabom88
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States3483 Posts
December 12 2014 19:44 GMT
#2488
On December 13 2014 04:36 Conti wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2014 04:30 dabom88 wrote:
On December 13 2014 03:42 Conti wrote:
On December 13 2014 03:33 dabom88 wrote:
Just started playing Hearthstone, and have explored some of the guides.

I plan on doing whatever I can to avoid spending real money.

I'm thinking my first goal is saving enough Gold to buy the Naxxramas wings, since they give guaranteed cards. Is that a decent strategy, or should I just buy boosters to build up a deck first?

Getting Naxx cards definitely is a good idea, but it's going to cost quite some gold. If you can live with only getting a few new cards for every 700 gold spent for a while, then that's definitely the way to go. Buying packs or playing arena for some instant gratification might also be an option, until you have a good portion of the common cards.

In general, it's a really good idea to play arena to learn the game. Though unfortunately you'll only get GvG packs out of it, so you will always have to just buy your classic packs, and you definitely will need those. Personally I would probably get myself 20-30 classic packs before starting to save up for Naxx, since you'll have much better cards for your decks you will play to get the money for Naxx cards.


Hm, I'm at 580 Gold right now.

Might as well at least save up for at least one since I'm about 2 days away from one.

But really, is Arena really all that great for a Beginner? I don't know all the cards and the synergies and proper Mana curves, etc.

You can use http://www.arenavalue.com/ to get a good idea what cards are valuable in arena (choose a card, then see if arenavalue would have chosen the same card). You're probably going to lose some gold at first, but you'll get experience. And it only takes a 3-3 to break even on average (getting 50 gold and a pack), so it's not that bad. Of course, in the end it's up to you, and some people just don't like arena that much. I personally prefer it and played it until I had some proper decks to play in ranked.

It'll tell me the card's "value", but I don't know how I should properly distribute mana curves and such on Arena. Any good guides on that?
You should not have to pay to watch the GSL, Proleague, or OSL at a reasonable time. That is not "fine" and it's BS to say otherwise. My sig since 2011. http://www.youtube.com/user/dabom88
Conti
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany2516 Posts
December 12 2014 19:54 GMT
#2489
On December 13 2014 04:44 dabom88 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2014 04:36 Conti wrote:
On December 13 2014 04:30 dabom88 wrote:
On December 13 2014 03:42 Conti wrote:
On December 13 2014 03:33 dabom88 wrote:
Just started playing Hearthstone, and have explored some of the guides.

I plan on doing whatever I can to avoid spending real money.

I'm thinking my first goal is saving enough Gold to buy the Naxxramas wings, since they give guaranteed cards. Is that a decent strategy, or should I just buy boosters to build up a deck first?

Getting Naxx cards definitely is a good idea, but it's going to cost quite some gold. If you can live with only getting a few new cards for every 700 gold spent for a while, then that's definitely the way to go. Buying packs or playing arena for some instant gratification might also be an option, until you have a good portion of the common cards.

In general, it's a really good idea to play arena to learn the game. Though unfortunately you'll only get GvG packs out of it, so you will always have to just buy your classic packs, and you definitely will need those. Personally I would probably get myself 20-30 classic packs before starting to save up for Naxx, since you'll have much better cards for your decks you will play to get the money for Naxx cards.


Hm, I'm at 580 Gold right now.

Might as well at least save up for at least one since I'm about 2 days away from one.

But really, is Arena really all that great for a Beginner? I don't know all the cards and the synergies and proper Mana curves, etc.

You can use http://www.arenavalue.com/ to get a good idea what cards are valuable in arena (choose a card, then see if arenavalue would have chosen the same card). You're probably going to lose some gold at first, but you'll get experience. And it only takes a 3-3 to break even on average (getting 50 gold and a pack), so it's not that bad. Of course, in the end it's up to you, and some people just don't like arena that much. I personally prefer it and played it until I had some proper decks to play in ranked.

It'll tell me the card's "value", but I don't know how I should properly distribute mana curves and such on Arena. Any good guides on that?

Just trust arenavalue for now until you get a feel for it. The site actually takes mana curves and such into account, so it values cards less if they're bad for your curve or if you already have a bunch of them, etc. Though I'm sure there are guides for arena in general out there, too (tl;dr is usually: focus on board control, go for value cards, not for fancy combos), maybe someone has a link for those handy.
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
December 12 2014 19:57 GMT
#2490
http://www.hearthpwn.com/forums/hearthstone-general/the-arena/10130-pilleri-arena-guide-part-1-for-intermediate
pretty good read linked earlier in the thread.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Spect8rCraft
Profile Joined December 2012
649 Posts
December 12 2014 22:38 GMT
#2491
Question:

Is Bane of Doom updated with more demons?
Encore1234
Profile Joined November 2014
0 Posts
December 14 2014 18:33 GMT
#2492
So I noticed a rather interesting interaction between Feign Death and Explosive Sheep in Arena. When using Feign Death, it deals 2 damage to the board (including the sheep) which deals another 2 damage to the board.

I was wondering what happens if you throw a Wild Pyromancer into the mix. What happens if you play Sheep, Pyromancer, Feign? Or how about Pyromancer, Sheep, Feign. Does the order even matter? I assume that since minion death doesn't resolve until effects complete, that 2 damage, followed by 1 damage, followed by 2 damage is dealt to the board. Please correct me if I am wrong. Maybe the Pyromancer dies before damaging the board? I don't have the cards to test, nor the twitter account to ask, so I was wondering If any of you kind people could tell me how the interaction works.
tomnov
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Israel148 Posts
December 14 2014 20:28 GMT
#2493
On December 15 2014 03:33 Encore1234 wrote:
So I noticed a rather interesting interaction between Feign Death and Explosive Sheep in Arena. When using Feign Death, it deals 2 damage to the board (including the sheep) which deals another 2 damage to the board.

I was wondering what happens if you throw a Wild Pyromancer into the mix. What happens if you play Sheep, Pyromancer, Feign? Or how about Pyromancer, Sheep, Feign. Does the order even matter? I assume that since minion death doesn't resolve until effects complete, that 2 damage, followed by 1 damage, followed by 2 damage is dealt to the board. Please correct me if I am wrong. Maybe the Pyromancer dies before damaging the board? I don't have the cards to test, nor the twitter account to ask, so I was wondering If any of you kind people could tell me how the interaction works.

Wild Pyrimancer procs after all the effects of the spell are done, so he will be dead when he's supposed to proc so he won't proc.
I reject your reality and substitute my own
Conti
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany2516 Posts
December 14 2014 20:52 GMT
#2494
On December 15 2014 05:28 tomnov wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2014 03:33 Encore1234 wrote:
So I noticed a rather interesting interaction between Feign Death and Explosive Sheep in Arena. When using Feign Death, it deals 2 damage to the board (including the sheep) which deals another 2 damage to the board.

I was wondering what happens if you throw a Wild Pyromancer into the mix. What happens if you play Sheep, Pyromancer, Feign? Or how about Pyromancer, Sheep, Feign. Does the order even matter? I assume that since minion death doesn't resolve until effects complete, that 2 damage, followed by 1 damage, followed by 2 damage is dealt to the board. Please correct me if I am wrong. Maybe the Pyromancer dies before damaging the board? I don't have the cards to test, nor the twitter account to ask, so I was wondering If any of you kind people could tell me how the interaction works.

Wild Pyrimancer procs after all the effects of the spell are done, so he will be dead when he's supposed to proc so he won't proc.

I disagree. If the pyro was alive when the spell was cast, he will proc. If the sheep does 2 damage to everyone, the pyro will be a 3/0, will proc, and then will die as a 3/-1. Just like 2 pyros on board will proc both when you play a spell, even if they're at 1 health. I think Ben Brode explained that somewhere recently.
JackDragon
Profile Joined February 2011
525 Posts
December 15 2014 09:03 GMT
#2495
On December 15 2014 05:52 Conti wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2014 05:28 tomnov wrote:
On December 15 2014 03:33 Encore1234 wrote:
So I noticed a rather interesting interaction between Feign Death and Explosive Sheep in Arena. When using Feign Death, it deals 2 damage to the board (including the sheep) which deals another 2 damage to the board.

I was wondering what happens if you throw a Wild Pyromancer into the mix. What happens if you play Sheep, Pyromancer, Feign? Or how about Pyromancer, Sheep, Feign. Does the order even matter? I assume that since minion death doesn't resolve until effects complete, that 2 damage, followed by 1 damage, followed by 2 damage is dealt to the board. Please correct me if I am wrong. Maybe the Pyromancer dies before damaging the board? I don't have the cards to test, nor the twitter account to ask, so I was wondering If any of you kind people could tell me how the interaction works.

Wild Pyrimancer procs after all the effects of the spell are done, so he will be dead when he's supposed to proc so he won't proc.

I disagree. If the pyro was alive when the spell was cast, he will proc. If the sheep does 2 damage to everyone, the pyro will be a 3/0, will proc, and then will die as a 3/-1. Just like 2 pyros on board will proc both when you play a spell, even if they're at 1 health. I think Ben Brode explained that somewhere recently.

That sound strange to me since the pyro usually happens after everything else. I'm fairly sure that it should die before triggering. But I havn't tested since I don't have the cards so I can't be sure. If you have a video of some sort I'd be happy to see it.
saurusaurus
Profile Joined July 2013
Australia21 Posts
December 15 2014 09:32 GMT
#2496
Is this a bug?

My opponent had a mad scientist. I played a madder bomber. Two hits went to the scientist which killed it. Their secret (mirror entity) was instantly played and instantly triggered - so we each ended with a madder bomber...
Fleetfeet
Profile Blog Joined May 2014
Canada2836 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-12-15 09:48:19
December 15 2014 09:48 GMT
#2497
On December 15 2014 18:32 saurusaurus wrote:
Is this a bug?

My opponent had a mad scientist. I played a madder bomber. Two hits went to the scientist which killed it. Their secret (mirror entity) was instantly played and instantly triggered - so we each ended with a madder bomber...


Technically, no. It's a bit of an odd interaction, but battlecries are resolved before the minion hits the board, so the same should apply if the same sequence of events were to happen with a Stampeding Kodo or other creature capable of killing a Mad Scientist with its battlecry.

So it's going

Battlecry effect of played card, resolve effects.
Because Mad Scientist died in that action, resolve its deathrattle, applying Mirror Entity to the board
Complete the action of Madder Bomber being played, adding the minion to the board.
Trigger Mirror Entity.
saurusaurus
Profile Joined July 2013
Australia21 Posts
December 15 2014 09:49 GMT
#2498
thanks fleetfeet for that excellent explanation
SiaBBo
Profile Joined February 2011
Finland133 Posts
December 17 2014 20:50 GMT
#2499
Why doesn't Warsong Commander give Charge to Dragonling Mechanic's Dragonling? It gives charge to little spiders too when the big spider dies so why doesn't it work here? Bug?
Alzadar
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada5009 Posts
December 17 2014 20:58 GMT
#2500
On December 18 2014 05:50 SiaBBo wrote:
Why doesn't Warsong Commander give Charge to Dragonling Mechanic's Dragonling? It gives charge to little spiders too when the big spider dies so why doesn't it work here? Bug?


Warsong Commander is bugged, doesn't give charge to plenty of things that it should.
I am the Town Medic.
Prev 1 123 124 125 126 127 162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM764
TKL 241
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 764
ByuN 292
mouzHeroMarine 245
TKL 241
UpATreeSC 73
BRAT_OK 35
MindelVK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19628
Calm 2997
Shuttle 1053
Horang2 443
Dewaltoss 126
Rush 105
Zeus 57
Free 42
sorry 32
Killer 25
[ Show more ]
Trap 24
ToSsGirL 19
scan(afreeca) 19
PianO 17
Bale 16
Aegong 15
Rock 13
Hm[arnc] 12
Sacsri 7
Noble 7
Dota 2
Dendi1401
League of Legends
KnowMe52
Counter-Strike
fl0m4999
pashabiceps699
Fnx 646
x6flipin293
edward27
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King86
Other Games
singsing2007
Grubby1505
Liquid`RaSZi1468
Beastyqt660
C9.Mang0255
crisheroes251
B2W.Neo216
420jenkins195
dupreeh171
IndyStarCraft 166
Trikslyr92
QueenE89
JuggernautJason11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH282
• EnkiAlexander 22
• Hinosc 12
• Reevou 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3352
• WagamamaTV529
League of Legends
• Nemesis3456
• TFBlade666
Other Games
• Shiphtur803
• imaqtpie465
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
16h 19m
INu's Battles
17h 19m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
19h 19m
OSC
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 5h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.