• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:47
CEST 07:47
KST 14:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War595.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7082 users

Blu-Ray vs DVD - Page 2

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
xxsaznpride
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States506 Posts
March 12 2009 03:18 GMT
#21
On March 12 2009 11:59 AmorVincitOmnia wrote:

a lap top screen just seems too small to really be able to fully appreciate it, regardless of whether or not it's capable of playing 1080p.

Agreed. I started using a DVI cable to hook my laptop up to my 54"... everything I have to upscale to 1080p, but dear god it's so much better eye candy. Even the 480p Kara no Kyoukai looks like sex. Sky Crawlers is downright beautiful on a big screen.

Playing say sword of the stranger on my laptop monitor was not nearly as appealing as it was on the bigger one.

Srsly tho, if you don't have the monitor/screen for it you might as well not go for the BD at all.
“Life is too short to embrace a woman I don’t love. I also think a woman’s life is too short to be embraced by a man she doesn’t love.” | CSGO: Cure Moonlight
zizou21
Profile Joined September 2006
United States3683 Posts
March 12 2009 03:24 GMT
#22
where is The Thin Red Line on Blu-Ray FUCK
its me, tasteless,s roomate LOL!
.Ix
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Philippines266 Posts
March 12 2009 03:45 GMT
#23
On March 12 2009 11:53 Jonoman92 wrote:
Meh.. I don't understand why the retarded public doesn't just resist new Blu-Ray crap and stay with DVD. It's good enough... I'm all for fueling the economy with new innovations and such but it seems so pointless.


Yeah, just as pointless as using component cables instead of composite cables, right?

Obviously many people don't think DVD quality is good enough anymore. Something MUCH better is out there, and many people think the video and audio quality is worth the money. Besides, why resist it? It's there already, so if you don't want it, just ignore it.

OP:
If your laptop can't output HDMI or Optical audio, I don't think there's much sense in using it as a bluray player.
statix
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States1760 Posts
March 12 2009 03:59 GMT
#24
it has an HDMI output slot
SCC-Caliban
PobTheCad
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
Australia893 Posts
March 12 2009 04:24 GMT
#25
On March 12 2009 12:45 .Ix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2009 11:53 Jonoman92 wrote:
Meh.. I don't understand why the retarded public doesn't just resist new Blu-Ray crap and stay with DVD. It's good enough... I'm all for fueling the economy with new innovations and such but it seems so pointless.


Yeah, just as pointless as using component cables instead of composite cables, right?

Obviously many people don't think DVD quality is good enough anymore. Something MUCH better is out there, and many people think the video and audio quality is worth the money. Besides, why resist it? It's there already, so if you don't want it, just ignore it.

OP:
If your laptop can't output HDMI or Optical audio, I don't think there's much sense in using it as a bluray player.

wouldn't it be true that anything made before the turn of this century would not be recorded on good enough equipment to get any benefit from blu-ray over dvd?
Once again back is the incredible!
IzzyCraft
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4487 Posts
March 12 2009 04:32 GMT
#26
On March 12 2009 13:24 PobTheCad wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2009 12:45 .Ix wrote:
On March 12 2009 11:53 Jonoman92 wrote:
Meh.. I don't understand why the retarded public doesn't just resist new Blu-Ray crap and stay with DVD. It's good enough... I'm all for fueling the economy with new innovations and such but it seems so pointless.


Yeah, just as pointless as using component cables instead of composite cables, right?

Obviously many people don't think DVD quality is good enough anymore. Something MUCH better is out there, and many people think the video and audio quality is worth the money. Besides, why resist it? It's there already, so if you don't want it, just ignore it.

OP:
If your laptop can't output HDMI or Optical audio, I don't think there's much sense in using it as a bluray player.

wouldn't it be true that anything made before the turn of this century would not be recorded on good enough equipment to get any benefit from blu-ray over dvd?

Apparently everyone has a use it fully or it's a waste! don't bother, give up on lif,e you just go die in a ditch.

There is a def quality difference from started resolution of a DVD and the full quality that blu-ray will deliver to your TV even if it's only 720. Guess what even if it's a bit downscaled to fit your resolution it will look better, clearer and sound better due to the audio is not compressed and video isn't compressed at all. Blu-ray is lossless codecs all over that shit it's full quality. So what you don't have HDMI alot of tv's support VGA from your laptop to TV and audio from it. Sure it's only 2 channel audio and the VGA will probably only be best at 720p but it will still look better then a DVD.
I have ass for brains so,
even when I shit I'm droping knowledge.
Jonoman92
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
United States9110 Posts
March 12 2009 04:38 GMT
#27
On March 12 2009 12:45 .Ix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2009 11:53 Jonoman92 wrote:
Meh.. I don't understand why the retarded public doesn't just resist new Blu-Ray crap and stay with DVD. It's good enough... I'm all for fueling the economy with new innovations and such but it seems so pointless.


Yeah, just as pointless as using component cables instead of composite cables, right?

Obviously many people don't think DVD quality is good enough anymore. Something MUCH better is out there, and many people think the video and audio quality is worth the money. Besides, why resist it? It's there already, so if you don't want it, just ignore it.

OP:
If your laptop can't output HDMI or Optical audio, I don't think there's much sense in using it as a bluray player.


lol what's funny is you must assume whatever you're talking about in your first line is common knowledge to everyone. I mean... I'm sure one is newer/better than the other right?

I mean I understand that new stuff will come out whether I like it or not. And it will effect me eventually when DVDs stop being made just like VHS stopped being made.
T.O.P. *
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Hong Kong4685 Posts
March 12 2009 05:04 GMT
#28
On March 12 2009 11:53 Jonoman92 wrote:
Meh.. I don't understand why the retarded public doesn't just resist new Blu-Ray crap and stay with DVD. It's good enough... I'm all for fueling the economy with new innovations and such but it seems so pointless.

Have you ever watched HD? I started getting HDTV in 2005 and now I can't go back. Seriously, once you watch HD, you would never want to go back to sd.
Oracle comes in, Scvs go down, never a miscommunication.
Chuiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
3470 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-12 05:26:44
March 12 2009 05:19 GMT
#29
On March 12 2009 11:53 Jonoman92 wrote:
Meh.. I don't understand why the retarded public doesn't just resist new Blu-Ray crap and stay with DVD. It's good enough... I'm all for fueling the economy with new innovations and such but it seems so pointless.

Retarded public? Sorry if I want

[image loading]


Instead of

[image loading]


That doesn't make me retarded. I prefer higher audio and video quality anyday.

EDIT:

[image loading]
♞
zizou21
Profile Joined September 2006
United States3683 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-12 05:36:56
March 12 2009 05:20 GMT
#30
Well, for the price, I don't think the difference is worth it IMO

but im not a rich gangster with 40" plasma
its me, tasteless,s roomate LOL!
.Ix
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Philippines266 Posts
March 12 2009 05:24 GMT
#31
On March 12 2009 13:38 Jonoman92 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2009 12:45 .Ix wrote:
On March 12 2009 11:53 Jonoman92 wrote:
Meh.. I don't understand why the retarded public doesn't just resist new Blu-Ray crap and stay with DVD. It's good enough... I'm all for fueling the economy with new innovations and such but it seems so pointless.


Yeah, just as pointless as using component cables instead of composite cables, right?

Obviously many people don't think DVD quality is good enough anymore. Something MUCH better is out there, and many people think the video and audio quality is worth the money. Besides, why resist it? It's there already, so if you don't want it, just ignore it.

OP:
If your laptop can't output HDMI or Optical audio, I don't think there's much sense in using it as a bluray player.


lol what's funny is you must assume whatever you're talking about in your first line is common knowledge to everyone. I mean... I'm sure one is newer/better than the other right?

I mean I understand that new stuff will come out whether I like it or not. And it will effect me eventually when DVDs stop being made just like VHS stopped being made.


I know it's low-tier tech knowledge. So is the difference between bluray and DVD. If you don't even know what component cables are, what are you doing calling a massive increase in video quality "pointless?
PobTheCad
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
Australia893 Posts
March 12 2009 05:44 GMT
#32
On March 12 2009 13:32 IzzyCraft wrote:
Apparently everyone has a use it fully or it's a waste! don't bother, give up on lif,e you just go die in a ditch.

There is a def quality difference from started resolution of a DVD and the full quality that blu-ray will deliver to your TV even if it's only 720. Guess what even if it's a bit downscaled to fit your resolution it will look better, clearer and sound better due to the audio is not compressed and video isn't compressed at all. Blu-ray is lossless codecs all over that shit it's full quality. So what you don't have HDMI alot of tv's support VGA from your laptop to TV and audio from it. Sure it's only 2 channel audio and the VGA will probably only be best at 720p but it will still look better then a DVD.

??
im talking about the cameras used to record the programs in the first place
older stuff just won't see much boost since the tech wasnt as crisp (or digital) as it is noiwdays
blu-ray is good if you like newer movies i guess , dvd is fine for me
Once again back is the incredible!
IzzyCraft
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4487 Posts
March 12 2009 05:54 GMT
#33
On March 12 2009 14:19 Chuiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2009 11:53 Jonoman92 wrote:
Meh.. I don't understand why the retarded public doesn't just resist new Blu-Ray crap and stay with DVD. It's good enough... I'm all for fueling the economy with new innovations and such but it seems so pointless.

Retarded public? Sorry if I want

[image loading]


Instead of

[image loading]


That doesn't make me retarded. I prefer higher audio and video quality anyday.

EDIT:

[image loading]

I'll take the blurry one she looks ugly nice and clear haha
I have ass for brains so,
even when I shit I'm droping knowledge.
teh leet newb
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States1999 Posts
March 12 2009 06:03 GMT
#34
On March 12 2009 11:48 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2009 11:33 teh leet newb wrote:
If you have a 1080p TV that you can hook your laptop up to via HDMI, then yeah, it's probably worth it. Also, it looks like that screen can be upgraded to 1080p, so if you're going to do that, get the Blu-Ray drive. Standard definition DVDs just look like shit compared to HD once you've seen it. Although, you can always just pirate HD movies and watch them on your laptop without the need for a Blu-Ray drive.

I was thinking pretty much this exact thing, just out of curiosity, do you have surround sound/home theater? The only problem with the laptop as a bluray/dvd player is that they do NOT output sound through HDMI, because its on the video card. So if you wanted to hook it up to your home theater (if you have one) it needs a digital optical out as well. Without that, you just have stereo sound :D I personally love the effect of 5.1 speaker set up. Its cool in bioshock when fucking enemies are behind me, I hear the assholes shouting from the back speakers.

Edit: and yes, bluray is a MUCH higher resolution than DVD's, from whatever you read, that is true. DVD's can look grainy on TV's that are like 32in or bigger. One of the best examples of bluray definition that I saw was in The Dark Knight when batman is kid napping the asian guy in hong kong or whatever, and it pans out and you can see an entire city, the definition is beautiful, it really shows how it captures even the smallest of details, its quite beautiful.

I am not too sure how up conversion works, but you should see if it can also up convert DVD's to 1080p/1080i/720p. It makes it look better, but bluray and movies that are meant to be displayed at 1080p still look a lot better, I vaguely recall something about uncompressed vs compressed formats? I am not too sure. I will read up on it later.


I have a home theater back home, but alas, being a poor college student, it's still 480p unless I get a computer/Blu-Ray player to output HD content onto it. I watch 720p stuff on my 22" computer monitor though, and SD still looks like crap compared to HD. Even without surround sound, though, the picture quality of HD is just amazingly crisp. Ever since anime started coming out in HD, it's looked so much better lol. Gundam 00 ftw.
"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." - Winston Churchill
SmoKing2012
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States385 Posts
March 12 2009 06:08 GMT
#35
On March 12 2009 14:54 IzzyCraft wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2009 14:19 Chuiu wrote:
On March 12 2009 11:53 Jonoman92 wrote:
Meh.. I don't understand why the retarded public doesn't just resist new Blu-Ray crap and stay with DVD. It's good enough... I'm all for fueling the economy with new innovations and such but it seems so pointless.

Retarded public? Sorry if I want

[image loading]


Instead of

[image loading]


That doesn't make me retarded. I prefer higher audio and video quality anyday.

EDIT:

[image loading]

I'll take the blurry one she looks ugly nice and clear haha

You bite your tongue!
How do you like them apples, ho-bag? And how do you like those very same apples, Eggars!
anch
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States5457 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-12 06:19:37
March 12 2009 06:16 GMT
#36
form what i read in slickdeals, only if the laptop has hdmi out, then you can connect to your TV.

for that $150, you might as well buy a external hard drive and download hi-def movies, or get a blu-ray player for TV. You sure you have that many blu-ray disc to watch?
On March 12 2009 14:54 IzzyCraft wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2009 14:19 Chuiu wrote:
On March 12 2009 11:53 Jonoman92 wrote:
Meh.. I don't understand why the retarded public doesn't just resist new Blu-Ray crap and stay with DVD. It's good enough... I'm all for fueling the economy with new innovations and such but it seems so pointless.

Retarded public? Sorry if I want

[image loading]


Instead of

[image loading]


That doesn't make me retarded. I prefer higher audio and video quality anyday.

EDIT:

[image loading]

I'll take the blurry one she looks ugly nice and clear haha

same, lol. look at her hand its like a skeleton.
IzzyCraft
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4487 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-12 06:16:50
March 12 2009 06:16 GMT
#37
On March 12 2009 15:03 teh leet newb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2009 11:48 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
On March 12 2009 11:33 teh leet newb wrote:
If you have a 1080p TV that you can hook your laptop up to via HDMI, then yeah, it's probably worth it. Also, it looks like that screen can be upgraded to 1080p, so if you're going to do that, get the Blu-Ray drive. Standard definition DVDs just look like shit compared to HD once you've seen it. Although, you can always just pirate HD movies and watch them on your laptop without the need for a Blu-Ray drive.

I was thinking pretty much this exact thing, just out of curiosity, do you have surround sound/home theater? The only problem with the laptop as a bluray/dvd player is that they do NOT output sound through HDMI, because its on the video card. So if you wanted to hook it up to your home theater (if you have one) it needs a digital optical out as well. Without that, you just have stereo sound :D I personally love the effect of 5.1 speaker set up. Its cool in bioshock when fucking enemies are behind me, I hear the assholes shouting from the back speakers.

Edit: and yes, bluray is a MUCH higher resolution than DVD's, from whatever you read, that is true. DVD's can look grainy on TV's that are like 32in or bigger. One of the best examples of bluray definition that I saw was in The Dark Knight when batman is kid napping the asian guy in hong kong or whatever, and it pans out and you can see an entire city, the definition is beautiful, it really shows how it captures even the smallest of details, its quite beautiful.

I am not too sure how up conversion works, but you should see if it can also up convert DVD's to 1080p/1080i/720p. It makes it look better, but bluray and movies that are meant to be displayed at 1080p still look a lot better, I vaguely recall something about uncompressed vs compressed formats? I am not too sure. I will read up on it later.


I have a home theater back home, but alas, being a poor college student, it's still 480p unless I get a computer/Blu-Ray player to output HD content onto it. I watch 720p stuff on my 22" computer monitor though, and SD still looks like crap compared to HD. Even without surround sound, though, the picture quality of HD is just amazingly crisp. Ever since anime started coming out in HD, it's looked so much better lol. Gundam 00 ftw.

Gundam 00 if you are smart you get a copy from a ripper and subber who does a direct digital grab of gundam then encodes it with x264 and aac. Gundam 00 is the first anime made in HD and the only anime you should download in HD.

I see nartuo and bleach 720p it's a lie it's just upsclaed not real quality improvement, only way you see improvement is because the encoder is bad at his job and so you only get enough data on the standard size for standard size and not to be upscaled via your media player. Luckily encoder have been smarter over the years and quality has gone up while size has gone a bit down, (thanks to new encoding software too) God i remember when it was common to see the 8 pixles off the bottom or top that the ripper way to bad to even crop off
I have ass for brains so,
even when I shit I'm droping knowledge.
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20169 Posts
March 12 2009 06:18 GMT
#38
On March 12 2009 11:59 AmorVincitOmnia wrote:
blu ray is definitely worth it if you've got a decent home entertainment center.

a lap top screen just seems too small to really be able to fully appreciate it, regardless of whether or not it's capable of playing 1080p.


If you get a high enough resolution on your screen, yes it makes a difference. I watch 720p and standard shit on my laptop all the time and i can tell the difference. if i had a 1080p screen it'd probably be even better.

I also hook up my laptop to my 32inch hdtv via hdmi and its awesomeeeee (for streaming tv shows and shit)
Then again i also have my ps3 for blu-ray and upconverting DVDs so...yeah.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
NrG.ZaM
Profile Joined March 2008
United States267 Posts
March 12 2009 06:39 GMT
#39
On March 12 2009 11:35 Chuiu wrote:
There is a huge difference between DVD and HD in both resolution and color. Colors are much more defined and since the resolution is much higher everything becomes much clearer. These are crude comparisons but they give you a good idea of how much better HD is. Notice how closeups are significantly better in HD.

http://www.cornbread.org/FOTRCompare/index.html


I don't know if anyone cares to do this, but if you repeatedly mouse over shot 3, one of the guys on the right claps. I thought it was neat for about 20 seconds :3
nttea
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Sweden4353 Posts
March 12 2009 07:15 GMT
#40
wow i just watched those comparison images, and i feel shocked the difference would be that huge :o i smell something fishy here.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4546
Leta 1783
Shuttle 223
Shine 45
ZergMaN 22
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm241
League of Legends
JimRising 629
Other Games
summit1g7628
WinterStarcraft598
Sick141
Mew2King29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick481
BasetradeTV211
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1422
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2168
League of Legends
• Lourlo1085
• Rush661
Other Games
• Shiphtur477
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 13m
Patches Events
9h 13m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 13m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 13m
OSC
17h 13m
OSC
1d 6h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.