• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:26
CEST 00:26
KST 07:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8225 users

WCG Ultimate Gamer: Tuesday 10pm (EST) WATCH IT - Page 90

Forum Index > General Forum
2917 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 88 89 90 91 92 146 Next
Klive5ive
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom6056 Posts
March 28 2009 01:39 GMT
#1781
On March 28 2009 10:25 Rice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2009 10:22 GTR wrote:
On March 28 2009 09:23 Klive5ive wrote:
On March 28 2009 09:18 404.Nintu wrote:
I love this show. Me and my pal watch it every week. Very intense and fun.

I know a game like SC could never be used, but imagine for a second if it was... "Congratulations Geoff for winning the physical challenge. Your reward is a 1 on 1 session with the former USA Starcraft BroodWar champion... .... ...."

Or even better a 1 on 1 session with WCG hall of famer and 2 time WCG SC champion.....


didn't they get the winners from 2008's WCG USA?

So he'd be getting taught by NonY, lol.

oh man would that be weird

Haha it would be awesome.
Ok so this is how you proxy 2 gateways... this is how you tech to DTs...

How would they do the isolation chamber though?
I can imagine it now, who can survive the longest against 7 computers. Average time would be loss after 5 minutes except Incontrol who wins after 2 hours.
Don't hate the player - Hate the game
Mooga
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States575 Posts
March 28 2009 03:16 GMT
#1782
holy balls iNc, how many calories do you consume in a day? if you consume as much as i think you do, your avatar would be better suited as a defiler.
food
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States1951 Posts
March 28 2009 03:31 GMT
#1783
so far Jamal is the most entertaining person in there
GO JAMAL
Can someone ban this guy please? FA?
HeavOnEarth
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States7087 Posts
March 28 2009 05:40 GMT
#1784
On March 28 2009 12:31 food wrote:
so far Jamal is the worst dipshit in there
FUCK JAMAL

"come korea next time... FXO house... 10 korean, 10 korean"
groro
Profile Joined March 2009
67 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-28 08:18:44
March 28 2009 08:16 GMT
#1785
For me this show is not that bad. I was surprised that I can understand almost everything cuz I am not used to the reallife talk of native English speakers.

I think If you are aware of the hype plus drama focus and the partly exaggerations in it, I see no problem in this. I also dont care what really deserves the title "ultimate gamer" and what not. Like some people wrote, it is their definition of this title based on their format and I think this format, with the reallife challenges in it, is more entertaining and invites more outsiders into games in general than a group of silent gamers would, who usually hardly socialize and in the show just all the time play console games in front of a big screen against each other.

The people seem to be ok. Even Jamal or Dante are for me as a uninvolved person not really annoying. They are more funny and show some dedication. Could be different tough if I had to live with them and I would be to often faced with some of their "special behaviour" myself. I dont know.

I like Ciji the most. I hope she or Incontrol will win.
Zalfor
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
United States1035 Posts
March 28 2009 08:21 GMT
#1786
On March 28 2009 17:16 groro wrote:
I like Incontrol the most. I know Incontrol will win.

555, kthxbai
groro
Profile Joined March 2009
67 Posts
March 28 2009 09:17 GMT
#1787
Well tbh concerning the title I really rather like Incontrol to win this cuz when I think about gender mixed competition I always will be with my own gender. But concerning the prize money I wouldnt be unhappy if either Inc or Ciji win it.
Spenguin
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Australia3316 Posts
March 28 2009 10:20 GMT
#1788
On March 28 2009 17:21 Zalfor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2009 17:16 groro wrote:
I like Incontrol the most. I know Incontrol will win.



< TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #46 > I came for the Brood War, I stayed for the people.
red.venom
Profile Joined October 2002
United States4651 Posts
March 28 2009 10:34 GMT
#1789
On March 28 2009 18:17 groro wrote:
Well tbh concerning the title I really rather like Incontrol to win this cuz when I think about gender mixed competition I always will be with my own gender. But concerning the prize money I wouldnt be unhappy if either Inc or Ciji win it.


lol, why would it matter if a girl won? You arent on the show....

This show is kinda fun but I have to admit i skip the gaming parts to just see the results.
Broom
-orb-
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States5770 Posts
March 28 2009 10:41 GMT
#1790
On March 28 2009 19:34 red.venom wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2009 18:17 groro wrote:
Well tbh concerning the title I really rather like Incontrol to win this cuz when I think about gender mixed competition I always will be with my own gender. But concerning the prize money I wouldnt be unhappy if either Inc or Ciji win it.


lol, why would it matter if a girl won? You arent on the show....

This show is kinda fun but I have to admit i skip the gaming parts to just see the results.


Lol scrub, l2suspense

I can't believe you can enjoy a show like that at all without the drama and suspense leading it along.
'life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery'
how sad that sc2 has no shield battery :(
groro
Profile Joined March 2009
67 Posts
March 28 2009 11:57 GMT
#1791
On March 28 2009 19:34 red.venom wrote:
lol, why would it matter if a girl won? You arent on the show....

Identification. Ofc not such a big deal that i am upset if a girl wins and that nothing else counts. But I think to a certain extent you cant deny that naturally as a man you love girls but in first place identify with men and vice versa. Especially in this competition things.
Snet *
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
United States3573 Posts
March 28 2009 14:10 GMT
#1792
I am far too lazy to search the thread and see if this was posted yet or not.

If you have missed any episodes, Hulu is uploading each episode. You make have to wait an additional week to see the episodes though.

WCG Ultimate Gamer @ Hulu

(Btw this is a legal TV site, the one advertised all over the Superbowl commercials)
Spenguin
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Australia3316 Posts
March 28 2009 14:17 GMT
#1793
There aren't many ways for people outside of the US to watch this show. There is the Hotpot Launcher which, when used to visit Hulu is extremely slow. There are torrents however I only found 1 for episode 2 that worked, ep 3 I had to wait for youtube.
< TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #46 > I came for the Brood War, I stayed for the people.
Kerotan
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
England2111 Posts
March 28 2009 14:38 GMT
#1794
I think any discussion of reality TV without the referencing of this clip, isn't a discussion at all.
Nerdette // External revolution - Internal revolution // Fabulous // I raise my hands to heaven of curiosity // I don't know what to ask for // What has it got for me? // Kerribear
PePe QuiCoSE
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
Argentina1204 Posts
March 28 2009 18:05 GMT
#1795


It would have been fun to see that :-P
poilord
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Germany3252 Posts
March 28 2009 18:44 GMT
#1796
On March 29 2009 03:05 PePe QuiCoSE wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tOk-KW6Bd8&NR=1

It would have been fun to see that :-P


Just the simple idea of _iNcontroL_ hiding makes me giggle like a little girl :D Like a grizzly bear trying to hide in a closet.
food
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States1951 Posts
March 28 2009 18:51 GMT
#1797
On March 29 2009 03:05 PePe QuiCoSE wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tOk-KW6Bd8&NR=1

It would have been fun to see that :-P


i think many people in that house had serious issues
poor Jamal, i hope he single-handedly eliminates every fucking one of them
Can someone ban this guy please? FA?
Emilime
Profile Joined February 2008
Denmark5 Posts
March 28 2009 20:45 GMT
#1798
haha this is great. Just watched the shows. Geoff you displayed some real physical domination over those boards. "Geoff is slow i think" NO HE IS A RAGING BULL NINJA! Was great=) And come on the girls on the show are adorable, really funny that savior tried to hook up with chelsea.

Rooting for you geoff, you are such a sweetheart on that show.. Tell me, will there be some benchpressing of any of the other contestants?

And a anachronic good luck to the other contestants I saw roaming this thread!
Frits
Profile Joined March 2003
11782 Posts
March 28 2009 20:49 GMT
#1799
On March 28 2009 12:31 food wrote:
so far Jamal is the most entertaining person in there
GO JAMAL


Haha I agree with this I love Jamal. I laughed so hard when he rammed Alysson in ep3, that was so evil lol. I just assumed they turned on that thing that the cars drive through eachother so that was completely unexpected for me, I always hate it when they do that. Dunno if that's standard in PGR but it definately seems to be in racing games I usually see.

Go jamal (and inc)!
Rice
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States1332 Posts
March 28 2009 20:53 GMT
#1800
On March 29 2009 05:49 Frits wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2009 12:31 food wrote:
so far Jamal is the most entertaining person in there
GO JAMAL


Haha I agree with this I love Jamal. I laughed so hard when he rammed Alysson in ep3, that was so evil lol. I just assumed they turned on that thing that the cars drive through eachother so that was completely unexpected for me, I always hate it when they do that. Dunno if that's standard in PGR but it definately seems to be in racing games I usually see.

Go jamal (and inc)!


i agree jamal is hilarious. his smile is just the icing on the cake
Freedom will be defended at the cost of civil liberties.
Prev 1 88 89 90 91 92 146 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta15
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech150
Nina 130
ViBE88
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15369
Artosis 428
PianO 18
Sacsri 4
Dota 2
monkeys_forever392
canceldota92
NeuroSwarm55
League of Legends
Doublelift3825
Counter-Strike
Fnx 74
minikerr10
Super Smash Bros
PPMD36
Other Games
summit1g6248
FrodaN971
shahzam522
C9.Mang0348
RotterdaM96
Mew2King39
fpsfer 0
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile138
• StrangeGG 25
• RyuSc2 18
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 21
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1119
• Shiphtur638
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
34m
OSC
1d
Big Brain Bouts
1d 11h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 18h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 20h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.