• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:20
CEST 13:20
KST 20:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9060 users

WCG Ultimate Gamer: Tuesday 10pm (EST) WATCH IT - Page 88

Forum Index > General Forum
2917 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 86 87 88 89 90 146 Next
InToTheWannaB
Profile Joined September 2002
United States4770 Posts
March 26 2009 20:50 GMT
#1741
anyone else geting mental imagins of INC and his GF having like two computers pushed next next to each other lol? Are you two like reading frits post and being like "can you believe this guy?"
When the spirit is not altogether slain, great loss teaches men and women to desire greatly, both for themselves and for others.
NeonFlare
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Finland1307 Posts
March 26 2009 21:16 GMT
#1742
I liked the ep3, juicy "rivalry" and all. It seems to be getting more interesting with less people as they have more time to focus on single individual and show stuff like the mock match Jamal and Dante played. Inc totally dominated the real life challenge.

Overall the show has been more enjoyable than I previously presumed.
Makhno
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Sweden585 Posts
March 26 2009 22:08 GMT
#1743
On March 27 2009 06:16 NeonFlare wrote:
I liked the ep3, juicy "rivalry" and all. It seems to be getting more interesting with less people as they have more time to focus on single individual and show stuff like the mock match Jamal and Dante played. Inc totally dominated the real life challenge.

Overall the show has been more enjoyable than I previously presumed.


Yeah I'm really starting to like this show. After Inc I'm rooting for Ciji and Mark, Ciji because she seems really nice from the posts I've read here (and she was really cool in the RL challange in ep 3), and Mark because he seems like a cool guy and his main game is Starsiege:Tribes which I've played alot myself.

As we're moving in between seasons in SC this show will really help the loss of commitment to the progress of a "league" imo.

Incontrol Fighting!
"If I think, everything is lost"
Jibba
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States22883 Posts
March 26 2009 23:38 GMT
#1744
On March 27 2009 05:19 Naib wrote:

And no, I'm not studying psychology, but I do have some interest in (as a part-time hobby reader, and my GF studying it).

Oh man, I hope Frits just broke his monitor reading this.
ModeratorNow I'm distant, dark in this anthrobeat
HeavOnEarth
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States7087 Posts
March 27 2009 01:02 GMT
#1745
On March 27 2009 05:27 Nylan wrote:
I see frits went on the fritz again.

bwhaahhaha T__T
"come korea next time... FXO house... 10 korean, 10 korean"
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
March 27 2009 01:10 GMT
#1746
On March 27 2009 02:57 -orb- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2009 07:00 Kentor wrote:
wtf alyson is not hot. ciji is hot. just look at their figures yo!


100% agree. Ciji is really rockin it.

The piercings/w/e under her right eye combined with her dyed hair and eye shadow are really cute.

She definitely has a good look going.

I agree but she wears way too much blush and it's like bright red. Makes her look fake.
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
CDRdude
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States5625 Posts
March 27 2009 01:14 GMT
#1747
Charlie, you know far too much about girls makeup.
+ Show Spoiler +
Charlina? Charlita? CharlieMurphette?
Force staff is the best item in the game.
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-27 01:16:41
March 27 2009 01:16 GMT
#1748
What can I say, I'm a ladies man.

BoT,
On March 26 2009 13:38 Fzero wrote:
I don't know why I have to repeat this, but Swoozie, Prodigy, Ciji and Incontrol are the only people on that show that have ever won anything ever. Amy is famous for her contribution to female gaming in the PMS clan so I respect them giving her a spot.

Dante is a video game tester, nuff said.
Mark is another guy who has never won anything, but he seems like a cool dude and he's done well so far.
Chelsea is decent at Quake and CS from the videos I've seen, but she's certainly not going to beat any of the guys at the top.
Jamal is a nobody. He says he's a SC2 champ? I can name everyone in the soul calibur community worth a damn from SC1 to SC4 and he isn't any of them.


Ciji is the shit at rhythm games. Everyone knows who she is in that community. I've got a buddy that plays a bunch there and he loves her.

Swoozie is hilarious and also awesome. Also his myspace is maybe one of the most well designed websites ever for one dude. He's also really fucking good at DoA.

Rob is legit but he's overhyped on the show. He's got skills, but he's not at the top of any particular game. He's more the kind of guy this show should have looked for, but not as far as his "look" goes at least.



I coulda swore I read that Jamal had records on Twin Galaxies website before the season started.
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
-orb-
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States5770 Posts
March 27 2009 11:40 GMT
#1749
On March 27 2009 10:16 CharlieMurphy wrote:
What can I say, I'm a ladies man.

BoT,
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2009 13:38 Fzero wrote:
I don't know why I have to repeat this, but Swoozie, Prodigy, Ciji and Incontrol are the only people on that show that have ever won anything ever. Amy is famous for her contribution to female gaming in the PMS clan so I respect them giving her a spot.

Dante is a video game tester, nuff said.
Mark is another guy who has never won anything, but he seems like a cool dude and he's done well so far.
Chelsea is decent at Quake and CS from the videos I've seen, but she's certainly not going to beat any of the guys at the top.
Jamal is a nobody. He says he's a SC2 champ? I can name everyone in the soul calibur community worth a damn from SC1 to SC4 and he isn't any of them.


Ciji is the shit at rhythm games. Everyone knows who she is in that community. I've got a buddy that plays a bunch there and he loves her.

Swoozie is hilarious and also awesome. Also his myspace is maybe one of the most well designed websites ever for one dude. He's also really fucking good at DoA.

Rob is legit but he's overhyped on the show. He's got skills, but he's not at the top of any particular game. He's more the kind of guy this show should have looked for, but not as far as his "look" goes at least.



I coulda swore I read that Jamal had records on Twin Galaxies website before the season started.


Jamal's bad at everything.

Okay okay, maybe I'm a little biased because personally I just can not stand the guy's smile.

...at all
'life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery'
how sad that sc2 has no shield battery :(
sperY
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Serbia444 Posts
March 27 2009 12:29 GMT
#1750
Was hoping Jamal would get eliminated =(.
Oh well iNc ftw!
poilord
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Germany3252 Posts
March 27 2009 16:43 GMT
#1751
On March 27 2009 05:50 InToTheWannaB wrote:
anyone else geting mental imagins of INC and his GF having like two computers pushed next next to each other lol? Are you two like reading frits post and being like "can you believe this guy?"


More like: "Honey, do you want to rip apart his argument?"
"No you do it!"

:O
PePe QuiCoSE
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
Argentina1204 Posts
March 27 2009 17:28 GMT
#1752
How about laundry?
Did you guys had all your supplies or you got some brought during the stay?
Midnight)Sun
Profile Joined January 2003
United States256 Posts
March 27 2009 17:35 GMT
#1753
This show has been great. I find myself looking forward to the episode every week
Jibba
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States22883 Posts
March 27 2009 17:44 GMT
#1754
On March 28 2009 02:28 PePe QuiCoSE wrote:
How about laundry?
Did you guys had all your supplies or you got some brought during the stay?

Ooooh yeah, tell us about what the laundry conditions were like. And who stunk up the bathroom the most? Who brought the softest sheets?!@
ModeratorNow I'm distant, dark in this anthrobeat
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
March 27 2009 17:53 GMT
#1755
On March 28 2009 02:44 Jibba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2009 02:28 PePe QuiCoSE wrote:
How about laundry?
Did you guys had all your supplies or you got some brought during the stay?

Ooooh yeah, tell us about what the laundry conditions were like. And who stunk up the bathroom the most? Who brought the softest sheets?!@


did your own laundry.

Nobody was particularly stinky and the girls were all pretty damn clean.
intrigue
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Washington, D.C9935 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-27 17:56:54
March 27 2009 17:55 GMT
#1756
noooo @ these girls peacing out NOOOOOOOO it's so fucked omg
but jamal back in the house means more drama with everyone, definitely a big ++. and dante LOL oh dante what a clown

inc when did you get to see the scene where kelly's crying and she's going ahhh geoff i love you more than life THAT WAS HEARTWRENCHING dude
Moderatorsloppy little slug
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
March 27 2009 18:01 GMT
#1757
On March 28 2009 02:55 intrigue wrote:
noooo @ these girls peacing out NOOOOOOOO it's so fucked omg
but jamal back in the house means more drama with everyone, definitely a big ++. and dante LOL oh dante what a clown

inc when did you get to see the scene where kelly's crying and she's going ahhh geoff i love you more than life THAT WAS HEARTWRENCHING dude


Watched it when the show aired. Yeah they are doing a good job of making this show dramatic! Alyson's final interview was touching too >_<
PePe QuiCoSE
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
Argentina1204 Posts
March 27 2009 18:07 GMT
#1758
ok, you found it silly but really, getting first place it's a great way to get favors from other people. So far you don't have much motivation to get first if you are sure you'll be better than the worst player and are in no risk, but getting people to do your laundry/cooking for you so they are not picked for elimination is worthwhile.
Khenra
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Netherlands885 Posts
March 27 2009 18:11 GMT
#1759
Man I was so sad to see Alyson go.. Such a nice, happy person losing to a creep like Jamal

I imagine the atmosphere getting alot more negative without her around.

I was pretty surprised that not everyone had a seperate practise area, I'd think that would be pretty important on a competitve gaming show like this And seeing how they are sponsored with a huge gaming stadium etc, at least put 4 extra gaming stations in the house!
This signature is ruining eSports.
Ndrw
Profile Joined March 2009
United States5 Posts
March 27 2009 19:10 GMT
#1760
Lot's of Jamal hate =( He seems alright, looks genuine about winning on his behalf on his departed friends.

Prev 1 86 87 88 89 90 146 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM608
IndyStarCraft 136
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 608
Lowko395
IndyStarCraft 136
mouzHeroMarine 97
MindelVK 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14253
Free 5579
Stork 1876
Jaedong 673
Horang2 513
BeSt 434
Soulkey 350
Soma 263
Mini 241
Larva 226
[ Show more ]
Zeus 212
Last 143
sorry 108
Mind 84
Pusan 75
Hyun 73
Sexy 47
Shinee 37
soO 31
yabsab 16
Sacsri 15
scan(afreeca) 15
ToSsGirL 12
zelot 10
Dota 2
Gorgc4917
Dendi319
XaKoH 264
XcaliburYe211
Counter-Strike
byalli680
Other Games
gofns43128
singsing2349
Coldzera 692
Happy383
B2W.Neo363
Pyrionflax235
ToD62
trigger1
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV205
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 29
• StrangeGG 17
• Adnapsc2 15
• Light_VIP 9
• Gemini_19 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV379
League of Legends
• Jankos3758
Upcoming Events
Online Event
40m
AI Arena Tournament
5h 40m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 40m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 40m
Patches Events
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.