• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:01
CEST 14:01
KST 21:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9270 users

WCG Ultimate Gamer: Tuesday 10pm (EST) WATCH IT - Page 46

Forum Index > General Forum
2917 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 146 Next
IdrA
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States11541 Posts
March 13 2009 14:43 GMT
#901
On March 13 2009 01:44 spydernoob wrote:
i could see idra bieng decent, and he wouldnt look nearly as bad as homo contacts McGEE

hahaha
god no
i would be horrible in something like this
inc was the perfect choice
http://www.splitreason.com/product/1152 release the gracken tshirt now available
SCC-Faust
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States3736 Posts
March 13 2009 15:34 GMT
#902
I enjoyed it.

I think that contacts guy has to be like a ploy to make the series more interesting. How can I tell? He fits the gap of every target audience the show missed. He is emo, reserved, a loner, and at the same time sexy as hell.
I want to fuck Soulkey with a Zelderan.
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
March 13 2009 20:30 GMT
#903
Sexy as hell, huh?
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
uNcontroLable
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States1180 Posts
March 13 2009 20:33 GMT
#904


omg...this about sapped up any vestiges of patience I had left in trying to think Prodigyx wasn't vacantly arrogant. lol at about 40 especially.
* www.twitter.com/AnnaProsser * www.facebook.com/AnnaProsser * www.twitch.tv/AnnaProsser * www.youtube.com/annaprossertv *
Zoler
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Sweden6339 Posts
March 13 2009 20:44 GMT
#905
That Robert ProdigyX gotta be a joke. He seriously can't think he's pro at all games right?
Lim Yo Hwan forever!
Faronel
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States658 Posts
March 13 2009 20:50 GMT
#906
Faust is right, prodigy in there only to make us dislike him, and watch every episode to see if he gets eliminated.
C'est la vie...
Lemonwalrus
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States5465 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-13 20:51:45
March 13 2009 20:50 GMT
#907
I'd probably get kicked off the show for trying to turn his hat the right way around and making fun of his contacts. Until it got on inc's nerves and he threw me through a wall.

Edit: Well, more likely I would just be the first guy eliminated because everybody in the house is far and away better than me at gaming...but you know what I mean.
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
March 13 2009 20:53 GMT
#908


LOL
Lemonwalrus
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States5465 Posts
March 13 2009 21:03 GMT
#909
I think I'm in love. ^^
Fzero
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1503 Posts
March 14 2009 05:16 GMT
#910
Swoozie is the real deal. Rob is a bit of a poser, but he has some skills. Geoff has some competition in Chelsea and Ciji also I think. Alyson is pretty hot, but I don't know her from anywhere but Rainbow 6 and I think the Amy is more of a coach these days than a competitive gamer. (I might be mistaken).

GL GEOFF!!!
Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about.
uNcontroLable
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States1180 Posts
March 14 2009 11:51 GMT
#911
On March 14 2009 06:03 Lemonwalrus wrote:
I think I'm in love. ^^


Yeah, I have a total girl crush on Alyson.
* www.twitter.com/AnnaProsser * www.facebook.com/AnnaProsser * www.twitch.tv/AnnaProsser * www.youtube.com/annaprossertv *
Fr33t
Profile Joined June 2008
United States1128 Posts
March 14 2009 14:30 GMT
#912
All right I take back what I said before, a lot of these people are very good. I checked out swoozie too and he's really cool. Oh, and that video is awesome, lol
"Wow you could literally transport Lomo's face to a girl and the result would be pretty deceptive."
HeavOnEarth
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States7087 Posts
March 14 2009 16:31 GMT
#913
On March 14 2009 05:53 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hdc5AhPehh4

LOL

Inc what the bloody hell man
"come korea next time... FXO house... 10 korean, 10 korean"
Liquid`Nazgul
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
22427 Posts
March 14 2009 16:33 GMT
#914
hilariously disgusting
Administrator
Zoler
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Sweden6339 Posts
March 14 2009 16:40 GMT
#915
lol iNc: "oh my goood"
Lim Yo Hwan forever!
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
March 14 2009 16:58 GMT
#916
Come on not when everyone is eating.

BM.
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
dmetheny
Profile Joined July 2008
United States146 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-14 17:03:54
March 14 2009 17:02 GMT
#917
apple
hehe let me tell you guys a little story you didn't get to see. JD and I are up very late practicing, like 2-3am or so, and Robert is about to go to bed. JD says to him, Robert, level with me, I'm getting like XX,000 points here, what about you?

Robert says, Idk, haven't played the song yet, lemme see. Goes over to the game, puts the song on Expert and 5 stars it np talking to JD. JD goes, welp, think I'm gonna get some sleep.

so rob was having a little fun and showing off after he took a big lead, i dont think his actual score was important after he was like 50k up

Jusciax
Profile Joined August 2007
Lithuania588 Posts
March 14 2009 17:15 GMT
#918
On March 14 2009 05:53 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hdc5AhPehh4

LOL

Disgusting and not even remotely funny (even if she was a guy) tbh.
SchOOl_VicTIm
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Greece2394 Posts
March 14 2009 17:19 GMT
#919
Wtf is disgusting about burping? Go Alyson
zizou21
Profile Joined September 2006
United States3683 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-14 17:24:44
March 14 2009 17:20 GMT
#920
On March 14 2009 05:33 uNcontroLable wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LG7sq6VNrk&NR=1

omg...this about sapped up any vestiges of patience I had left in trying to think Prodigyx wasn't vacantly arrogant. lol at about 40 especially.


HAHAHAHAHaaa "they gave me the name"LOL
its me, tasteless,s roomate LOL!
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 146 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1181
WardiTV490
LiquipediaDiscussion
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 9680
StarCastTV_EN242
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko451
ProTech133
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 17497
Bisu 3920
Jaedong 2939
EffOrt 1091
BeSt 968
ZerO 512
Horang2 416
actioN 270
Larva 207
Zeus 193
[ Show more ]
Pusan 175
Yoon 121
Mind 110
Barracks 109
Hyun 100
ggaemo 77
Killer 53
Snow 48
Sharp 41
Shinee 40
scan(afreeca) 37
NotJumperer 33
Bale 31
ToSsGirL 29
Hm[arnc] 23
Terrorterran 21
Sacsri 19
Mini 13
zelot 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Noble 7
sorry 5
Dota 2
Dendi1020
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1449
byalli740
markeloff87
Other Games
crisheroes314
DeMusliM200
Pyrionflax194
B2W.Neo141
dupreeh114
Mew2King65
QueenE45
Livibee44
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 115
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream48
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV636
League of Legends
• Jankos1288
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 59m
Patches Events
1d 3h
The PondCast
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.