• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:08
CEST 10:08
KST 17:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9952 users

US Politics Mega-thread - Page 5658

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5656 5657 5658 5659 5660 5993 Next
Now that we have a new thread, in order to ensure that this thread continues to meet TL standards and follows the proper guidelines, we will be enforcing the rules in the OP more strictly. Be sure to give them a complete and thorough read before posting!

NOTE: When providing a source, please provide a very brief summary on what it's about and what purpose it adds to the discussion. The supporting statement should clearly explain why the subject is relevant and needs to be discussed. Please follow this rule especially for tweets.

Your supporting statement should always come BEFORE you provide the source.


If you have any questions, comments, concern, or feedback regarding the USPMT, then please use this thread: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/website-feedback/510156-us-politics-thread
LightSpectra
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States3265 Posts
April 13 2026 13:47 GMT
#113141
If wikipedia is accurate, there's only evidence for about half being bilingual. Not counting Richard Nixon who spoke fluent bullshit.

"don't try to pull a LightSpectra-Trumper"
Liquid`Drone
Profile Joined September 2002
Norway28900 Posts
April 13 2026 14:10 GMT
#113142
So buttigieg?
Moderator
Jankisa
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Croatia1757 Posts
April 13 2026 14:18 GMT
#113143
On April 13 2026 22:47 LightSpectra wrote:
If wikipedia is accurate, there's only evidence for about half being bilingual. Not counting Richard Nixon who spoke fluent bullshit.



Yeah, and I guess you can say that early USA didn't get homogenized yet, and plenty of other reasons for this trend, I just think it's very depressing that, on average, people speaking more languages then their own went from 25 % to over 50 % while in the US the presidents went in the other direction:

[image loading]


Plus, Trump decided to double down on this "being proud of only speaking English" idiocracy bullshit by putting out an EO stating as such, as if it wasn't already so.
So, are you a pessimist? - On my better days. Are you a nihilist? - Not as much as I should be.
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24369 Posts
April 13 2026 14:21 GMT
#113144
On April 13 2026 18:22 EnDeR_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2026 15:59 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
I assume that Double and Ender are accurately implying Dem voters choosing to run a certain candidate in the general election (based on the outcome of the primary), in the same way that you've just elaborated on, Ren.


The combination, yes. The DNC choosing to pull their weight behind Kamala and the voters just going for it. I honestly hope they are not that dumb.

Currently they are, but I suppose there's time for that to change.

Harris:____26.4%
Newsome:_19.4%
Buttigieg:__10.5%
AOC:______7.9%
Shapiro:____6.5%

https://www.realclearpolling.com/polls/president/democratic-primary/2028/national

Your most hopeful sign is that she is still somehow 4th in her home state. What the DNC decides to do with NH will probably be critical for Buttigieg. Newsome is the obvious "underdog" who is probably also currently the one most aggressively campaigning for Republican votes with rhetoric and actions they like to see.

Harris, Newsome, Buttigieg, AOC are the candidates people currently might have a chance to choose from (I think the primary typically gets decided before most of us vote in it), and that's being generous to AOC.

If people have a preference they genuinely want to see win, they need to start working on it now. Especially if it isn't Harris or Newsome (are one of these two everyone's preference?). Otherwise their "choice" will be made for them long before they even get to vote.
"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
LightSpectra
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States3265 Posts
April 13 2026 14:59 GMT
#113145
All of them would be great presidents and I'd be proud to cast a vote for any one of them. My primary vote will exclusively be for whomever I think is most likely to win the general election in November 2028.
"don't try to pull a LightSpectra-Trumper"
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24369 Posts
Last Edited: 2026-04-13 15:31:21
April 13 2026 15:30 GMT
#113146
On April 13 2026 23:59 LightSpectra wrote:
All of them would be great presidents and I'd be proud to cast a vote for any one of them. My primary vote will exclusively be for whomever I think is most likely to win the general election in November 2028.

I'm curious, why? Your individual vote likely won't be determinative (even if you're in a state that might matter). Why not just vote for the candidate that most aligns with your politics in a (likely meaningless) primary?

Who do you currently think that is (both who is most likely to win and who best aligns with your politics) and based on what? How will you go about determining that?

Those are questions to any/everyone btw.

"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
Jankisa
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Croatia1757 Posts
April 13 2026 15:36 GMT
#113147
I find it extremely depressing that Harris is still #1 after ushering in Trump 2.0.

I understood nominating her after Biden dropped out, I think she would have made an OK technocratic president and given the good trends coming in 2025 she might have coasted and been remembered as a good one, but she lost, and this is never going to go away, nominating her again would be an incredible self own and it would mirror Biden's horrific egoistic decision.

In the end, a monkey on pcp would be a better president then Trump, so I'm sure if a relatively free elections take place even Harris and Newsome can win, but, as always, US politics are very depressing for anyone who wants to see USA become a normal country in the long run.
So, are you a pessimist? - On my better days. Are you a nihilist? - Not as much as I should be.
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27448 Posts
April 13 2026 15:39 GMT
#113148
On April 13 2026 23:18 Jankisa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2026 22:47 LightSpectra wrote:
If wikipedia is accurate, there's only evidence for about half being bilingual. Not counting Richard Nixon who spoke fluent bullshit.



Yeah, and I guess you can say that early USA didn't get homogenized yet, and plenty of other reasons for this trend, I just think it's very depressing that, on average, people speaking more languages then their own went from 25 % to over 50 % while in the US the presidents went in the other direction:

[image loading]


Plus, Trump decided to double down on this "being proud of only speaking English" idiocracy bullshit by putting out an EO stating as such, as if it wasn't already so.

It is very difficult though to be fair.

Getting good practice in when your mother tongue is the lingua franca already is bloomin’ hard. I think sometimes it’s attributed purely to insularity when that’s not necessarily the case.

Making a virtue of it is idiocy, so no surprises Trump has done that.

I’d be interested to see how much of that 25% increase in people speaking other languages other than their own are simply people who grew up in households where their family primarily spoke another language.

It’s on my personal bucket list to be at least semi-fluent in another language, but not something I think is really feasible unless I move somewhere else.
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
LightSpectra
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States3265 Posts
Last Edited: 2026-04-13 15:45:03
April 13 2026 15:43 GMT
#113149
On April 14 2026 00:30 GreenHorizons wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2026 23:59 LightSpectra wrote:
All of them would be great presidents and I'd be proud to cast a vote for any one of them. My primary vote will exclusively be for whomever I think is most likely to win the general election in November 2028.

I'm curious, why? Your individual vote likely won't be determinative (even if you're in a state that might matter). Why not just vote for the candidate that most aligns with your politics in a (likely meaningless) primary?


Because if everyone thought like that we'd never get anything done, and I don't think I'm privileged enough to throw away my vote when everyone else is expected to vote intelligently.

Who do you currently think that is (both who is most likely to win and who best aligns with your politics) and based on what? How will you go about determining that?


The election's two years away and not everyone has thrown their hat in the ring yet, so anything I say is most likely going to age really poorly.
"don't try to pull a LightSpectra-Trumper"
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27448 Posts
April 13 2026 15:47 GMT
#113150
On April 14 2026 00:30 GreenHorizons wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2026 23:59 LightSpectra wrote:
All of them would be great presidents and I'd be proud to cast a vote for any one of them. My primary vote will exclusively be for whomever I think is most likely to win the general election in November 2028.

I'm curious, why? Your individual vote likely won't be determinative (even if you're in a state that might matter). Why not just vote for the candidate that most aligns with your politics in a (likely meaningless) primary?

Who do you currently think that is (both who is most likely to win and who best aligns with your politics) and based on what? How will you go about determining that?

Those are questions to any/everyone btw.


You ask a lot more questions than you ever deign to answer lad
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46480 Posts
April 13 2026 15:50 GMT
#113151
On April 13 2026 23:10 Liquid`Drone wrote:
So buttigieg?

I probably wouldn't be super mad at that, though I'd still want to see/hear from all the candidates first.

I'm not putting too much stock into such early polls either.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24369 Posts
Last Edited: 2026-04-13 16:02:06
April 13 2026 15:57 GMT
#113152
On April 14 2026 00:43 LightSpectra wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2026 00:30 GreenHorizons wrote:
On April 13 2026 23:59 LightSpectra wrote:
All of them would be great presidents and I'd be proud to cast a vote for any one of them. My primary vote will exclusively be for whomever I think is most likely to win the general election in November 2028.

I'm curious, why? Your individual vote likely won't be determinative (even if you're in a state that might matter). Why not just vote for the candidate that most aligns with your politics in a (likely meaningless) primary?


Because if everyone thought like that we'd never get anything done, and I don't think I'm privileged enough to throw away my vote when everyone else is expected to vote intelligently.

Show nested quote +
Who do you currently think that is (both who is most likely to win and who best aligns with your politics) and based on what? How will you go about determining that?


The election's two years away and not everyone has thrown their hat in the ring yet, so anything I say is most likely going to age really poorly.

We're talking about a primary, not the general election. I was told here previously that primary was the part where you could/should vote for who best aligned with you and the general election was when the "responsible/pragmatic" thing to do was fall in line.

Perhaps the "most likely to win", but who most aligns with you is something you can/should probably already have an idea about and be skeptical of how much any candidate rhetorically changes their current positions to better align with other positions later.

What you currently base their alignment off and the sort of metrics and ideas of how you will determine both who is most likely to win and who best aligns with your politics are also things you don't really have to worry about "aging poorly"

On April 14 2026 00:47 WombaT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2026 00:30 GreenHorizons wrote:
On April 13 2026 23:59 LightSpectra wrote:
All of them would be great presidents and I'd be proud to cast a vote for any one of them. My primary vote will exclusively be for whomever I think is most likely to win the general election in November 2028.

I'm curious, why? Your individual vote likely won't be determinative (even if you're in a state that might matter). Why not just vote for the candidate that most aligns with your politics in a (likely meaningless) primary?

Who do you currently think that is (both who is most likely to win and who best aligns with your politics) and based on what? How will you go about determining that?

Those are questions to any/everyone btw.


You ask a lot more questions than you ever deign to answer lad


I'll come back to this later if you'd like (or if you and Ender would prefer to take it to my Blog I suppose that'd be fine). You guys are just on the verge of having something resembling a real discussion about the future of the opposition to Trump/Republicans and I'd like to see that develop.
"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
LightSpectra
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States3265 Posts
April 13 2026 16:00 GMT
#113153
None of the five candidates you listed are bad though? I wouldn't feel like I'm holding my nose to vote for them as lesser evils, they'd all be fine presidents.

If someone like Tulsi Gabbard or John Fetterman were a frontrunner, then my take would be "anyone who beats them".
"don't try to pull a LightSpectra-Trumper"
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27448 Posts
April 13 2026 16:03 GMT
#113154
On April 14 2026 00:43 LightSpectra wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2026 00:30 GreenHorizons wrote:
On April 13 2026 23:59 LightSpectra wrote:
All of them would be great presidents and I'd be proud to cast a vote for any one of them. My primary vote will exclusively be for whomever I think is most likely to win the general election in November 2028.

I'm curious, why? Your individual vote likely won't be determinative (even if you're in a state that might matter). Why not just vote for the candidate that most aligns with your politics in a (likely meaningless) primary?


Because if everyone thought like that we'd never get anything done, and I don't think I'm privileged enough to throw away my vote when everyone else is expected to vote intelligently.

Show nested quote +
Who do you currently think that is (both who is most likely to win and who best aligns with your politics) and based on what? How will you go about determining that?


The election's two years away and not everyone has thrown their hat in the ring yet, so anything I say is most likely going to age really poorly.

Yeah, much can change. Prior to this Iran fiasco I felt the Dems might have to work a bit, but would be favourites for the White House. Now, especially if it drags on, they could almost run a corpse and win.

But that could completely flip in the next 2 years, so who knows?

The worse Trump does, for me the higher the likelihood of a very stable, boring, unambiguous centrist type taking the Dem mantle. ‘Anything but that’ will carry the day.

By falling in line and fellating the lad across two terms the GOP can’t realistically demarcate and divorce themselves from Trump and MAGA this cycle, so it’s going to be a referendum on that, and a referendum I’d be staggered if they won.

The Dems would have a much harder job if wider conservatism was more obviously factionalised and say, a sensible centre-right candidate could emerge to pivot away from the populist stuff or whatever.

Ya go full Trump loyalism and the coming election becomes a referendum on that.
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22630 Posts
April 13 2026 16:04 GMT
#113155
On April 14 2026 00:36 Jankisa wrote:
I find it extremely depressing that Harris is still #1 after ushering in Trump 2.0.

I understood nominating her after Biden dropped out, I think she would have made an OK technocratic president and given the good trends coming in 2025 she might have coasted and been remembered as a good one, but she lost, and this is never going to go away, nominating her again would be an incredible self own and it would mirror Biden's horrific egoistic decision.

In the end, a monkey on pcp would be a better president then Trump, so I'm sure if a relatively free elections take place even Harris and Newsome can win, but, as always, US politics are very depressing for anyone who wants to see USA become a normal country in the long run.
2.5 years out, the campaign hasn't even begun yet. Whoever is #1 is there purely on name recognition, not policy or personality.
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27448 Posts
April 13 2026 16:05 GMT
#113156
On April 14 2026 00:50 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2026 23:10 Liquid`Drone wrote:
So buttigieg?

I probably wouldn't be super mad at that, though I'd still want to see/hear from all the candidates first.

I'm not putting too much stock into such early polls either.

Yeah we’re far enough out that name recognition is probably carrying a lot of water here

Also happy cake day!
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22630 Posts
April 13 2026 16:06 GMT
#113157
On April 13 2026 23:18 Jankisa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2026 22:47 LightSpectra wrote:
If wikipedia is accurate, there's only evidence for about half being bilingual. Not counting Richard Nixon who spoke fluent bullshit.



Yeah, and I guess you can say that early USA didn't get homogenized yet, and plenty of other reasons for this trend, I just think it's very depressing that, on average, people speaking more languages then their own went from 25 % to over 50 % while in the US the presidents went in the other direction:

[image loading]


Plus, Trump decided to double down on this "being proud of only speaking English" idiocracy bullshit by putting out an EO stating as such, as if it wasn't already so.
I take issue with this picture.
Trump is not fluent in english...
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44352 Posts
April 13 2026 16:21 GMT
#113158
On April 14 2026 01:04 Gorsameth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2026 00:36 Jankisa wrote:
I find it extremely depressing that Harris is still #1 after ushering in Trump 2.0.

I understood nominating her after Biden dropped out, I think she would have made an OK technocratic president and given the good trends coming in 2025 she might have coasted and been remembered as a good one, but she lost, and this is never going to go away, nominating her again would be an incredible self own and it would mirror Biden's horrific egoistic decision.

In the end, a monkey on pcp would be a better president then Trump, so I'm sure if a relatively free elections take place even Harris and Newsome can win, but, as always, US politics are very depressing for anyone who wants to see USA become a normal country in the long run.
2.5 years out, the campaign hasn't even begun yet. Whoever is #1 is there purely on name recognition, not policy or personality.

You also don’t want to give conservative media too much time to convince everyone that the candidate was secretly behind Ben Ghazi’s death.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
Jankisa
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Croatia1757 Posts
April 13 2026 16:25 GMT
#113159
On April 14 2026 00:39 WombaT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2026 23:18 Jankisa wrote:
On April 13 2026 22:47 LightSpectra wrote:
If wikipedia is accurate, there's only evidence for about half being bilingual. Not counting Richard Nixon who spoke fluent bullshit.



Yeah, and I guess you can say that early USA didn't get homogenized yet, and plenty of other reasons for this trend, I just think it's very depressing that, on average, people speaking more languages then their own went from 25 % to over 50 % while in the US the presidents went in the other direction:

[image loading]


Plus, Trump decided to double down on this "being proud of only speaking English" idiocracy bullshit by putting out an EO stating as such, as if it wasn't already so.

It is very difficult though to be fair.

Getting good practice in when your mother tongue is the lingua franca already is bloomin’ hard. I think sometimes it’s attributed purely to insularity when that’s not necessarily the case.

Making a virtue of it is idiocy, so no surprises Trump has done that.

I’d be interested to see how much of that 25% increase in people speaking other languages other than their own are simply people who grew up in households where their family primarily spoke another language.

It’s on my personal bucket list to be at least semi-fluent in another language, but not something I think is really feasible unless I move somewhere else.


Well, if you look at it from a different perspective, unless they are from a very rural and insulated town, an average American will encounter immigrants who might speak other languages quite often. There are over 68 million Latin Americans, I would imagine that gives you plenty of opportunity, as an average American, to try and practice Spanish.

That, plus the fact that learning an language is easier today then ever before (tons of Apps, AI actually being pretty decent for helping to get going), the internet being a thing, it just gives us opportunities we never had before, I think a large chunk of that global % going up in the last few decades is due to that.

I never learned English in school, I absorbed it through media (Cartoon network mostly) as a kid, after a while, as a kid who was curious about computers, I basically had to learn a bunch of it, and then that helped me be better at things like Wc3 and WOW where I found first communities that would help me with it.

When I was 14, I created a forum page for a Wc3 custom map clan as a way of bribing them to give me a position on the team, and there was a very, very lengthy page there that was focused on analyzing all the official posts and OP threads I started to help me with my grammar.

On the other side, while all this was happening I was struggling, daily to get by with German in school, I barely passed but even today, when I go to Germany I can understand what people are saying if they are trying to speak slowly to me, and I can get back to them if needed, with some gesticulations and English help, of course.

When I went to Netherlands to live, I started Duolingo and even tho Amsterdam is extremely international, and so was my Company, I made an effort to learn it, at least to the point where I could greet people or order something, it wasn't much and the German helped, but the few Dutch folks at work appreciated the effort.

So, yeah, I do think the easiest paths to learn are by growing up bilingual or moving somewhere, but there is a lot of tools and ways to get better without doing that, and I think most people would agree that knowing more languages can only be beneficial to you, plus it's fun.
So, are you a pessimist? - On my better days. Are you a nihilist? - Not as much as I should be.
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46480 Posts
April 13 2026 16:26 GMT
#113160
On April 14 2026 01:05 WombaT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2026 00:50 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On April 13 2026 23:10 Liquid`Drone wrote:
So buttigieg?

I probably wouldn't be super mad at that, though I'd still want to see/hear from all the candidates first.

I'm not putting too much stock into such early polls either.

Yeah we’re far enough out that name recognition is probably carrying a lot of water here

Also happy cake day!

Thank you!

I wonder if any of the more seasoned candidates will update their policy positions from when they ran in 2016 or 2020. A lot has happened since then.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Prev 1 5656 5657 5658 5659 5660 5993 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 1091
Larva 421
Stork 325
ggaemo 300
Leta 196
PianO 142
Hyuk 30
ZergMaN 25
Bale 24
Killer 18
[ Show more ]
yabsab 17
League of Legends
JimRising 409
Reynor68
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King193
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor865
Other Games
summit1g9932
C9.Mang0259
PiGStarcraft226
Sick186
ArmadaUGS66
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick606
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream179
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2347
League of Legends
• Stunt532
• Jankos406
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
1h 52m
Online Event
2h 52m
FEL
7h 52m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 52m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 52m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 3h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.