• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:17
CEST 19:17
KST 02:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)58Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8784 users

US Politics Mega-thread - Page 5320

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5318 5319 5320 5321 5322 5993 Next
Now that we have a new thread, in order to ensure that this thread continues to meet TL standards and follows the proper guidelines, we will be enforcing the rules in the OP more strictly. Be sure to give them a complete and thorough read before posting!

NOTE: When providing a source, please provide a very brief summary on what it's about and what purpose it adds to the discussion. The supporting statement should clearly explain why the subject is relevant and needs to be discussed. Please follow this rule especially for tweets.

Your supporting statement should always come BEFORE you provide the source.


If you have any questions, comments, concern, or feedback regarding the USPMT, then please use this thread: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/website-feedback/510156-us-politics-thread
LightSpectra
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States3258 Posts
October 18 2025 14:36 GMT
#106381
On October 17 2025 00:29 Razyda wrote:
I do agree that democrats only chance is to appeal to centrist. Thing is current iteration of democratic party lost them.
Covid, Hunter laptop, dragging Trump through courts entire election, celebrating murder, idiotic nazi rhetoric. On top of that they keep going, riots, attacks on federal agents (which are, whether you like it or not, officers of the law) and on top of that democrats politicians going out of their way to make said federal agents harder. Add government shutdown to it.

No centre person get behind this kind of stuff and fact that democrats behave like a bunch of spoiled brats doesnt help.


I love this comment. The American centrist is more concerned about a laptop that Republicans investigated and found no proof of wrongdoing than they are about the billion dollar bribe Qatar openly gave to Trump in the form of a jumbo jet that he publicly stated he would keep after the end of his presidency.
"don't try to pull a LightSpectra-Trumper"
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
October 18 2025 14:36 GMT
#106382
On October 18 2025 23:26 GreenHorizons wrote:
Should I go to my local No Kings protest? Are any of you going?

I would, but Spain is weirdly fond of their monarch so no local protests here.
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27445 Posts
October 18 2025 14:36 GMT
#106383
On October 18 2025 21:09 farvacola wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2025 21:08 Razyda wrote:
Anyone else expects some interesting things happening due to planned no kings protests? Given current climate in US I will be very surprised if at least some of them wont go into riot mode at the very least. Inclined to get my popcorn ready.

So you find the threat of violence entertaining?

No, he hates any kind of violence in any kind of circumstance for any kind of reason. Hell he’s even against any kind of response to a death that isn’t canonising the victim.

He just greatly enjoys popcorn and felt it was worth letting us know
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27445 Posts
October 18 2025 14:46 GMT
#106384
On October 18 2025 23:36 LightSpectra wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2025 00:29 Razyda wrote:
I do agree that democrats only chance is to appeal to centrist. Thing is current iteration of democratic party lost them.
Covid, Hunter laptop, dragging Trump through courts entire election, celebrating murder, idiotic nazi rhetoric. On top of that they keep going, riots, attacks on federal agents (which are, whether you like it or not, officers of the law) and on top of that democrats politicians going out of their way to make said federal agents harder. Add government shutdown to it.

No centre person get behind this kind of stuff and fact that democrats behave like a bunch of spoiled brats doesnt help.


I love this comment. The American centrist is more concerned about a laptop that Republicans investigated and found no proof of wrongdoing than they are about the billion dollar bribe Qatar openly gave to Trump in the form of a jumbo jet that he publicly stated he would keep after the end of his presidency.

‘Centrist’

A centrist is like an intelligent person. They exist, but if someone claims to be thus themselves, they probably aren’t.
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24369 Posts
October 18 2025 14:52 GMT
#106385
On October 18 2025 23:36 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2025 23:26 GreenHorizons wrote:
Should I go to my local No Kings protest? Are any of you going?

I would, but Spain is weirdly fond of their monarch so no local protests here.

Just a little Kings as a treat?

No one here going, or maybe they're already at one?
"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
Sent.
Profile Joined June 2012
Poland9331 Posts
October 18 2025 15:00 GMT
#106386
On October 18 2025 23:46 WombaT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2025 23:36 LightSpectra wrote:
On October 17 2025 00:29 Razyda wrote:
I do agree that democrats only chance is to appeal to centrist. Thing is current iteration of democratic party lost them.
Covid, Hunter laptop, dragging Trump through courts entire election, celebrating murder, idiotic nazi rhetoric. On top of that they keep going, riots, attacks on federal agents (which are, whether you like it or not, officers of the law) and on top of that democrats politicians going out of their way to make said federal agents harder. Add government shutdown to it.

No centre person get behind this kind of stuff and fact that democrats behave like a bunch of spoiled brats doesnt help.


I love this comment. The American centrist is more concerned about a laptop that Republicans investigated and found no proof of wrongdoing than they are about the billion dollar bribe Qatar openly gave to Trump in the form of a jumbo jet that he publicly stated he would keep after the end of his presidency.

‘Centrist’

A centrist is like an intelligent person. They exist, but if someone claims to be thus themselves, they probably aren’t.


I feel attacked!
You're now breathing manually
ChristianS
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States3304 Posts
Last Edited: 2025-10-18 15:25:57
October 18 2025 15:25 GMT
#106387
On October 18 2025 23:52 GreenHorizons wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2025 23:36 Acrofales wrote:
On October 18 2025 23:26 GreenHorizons wrote:
Should I go to my local No Kings protest? Are any of you going?

I would, but Spain is weirdly fond of their monarch so no local protests here.

Just a little Kings as a treat?

No one here going, or maybe they're already at one?

I’m going

Edit: I don’t go every two weeks, but this one feels like it might be more valuable than most.
"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity." -Robert J. Hanlon
Razyda
Profile Joined March 2013
1059 Posts
October 18 2025 15:45 GMT
#106388
On October 18 2025 21:09 farvacola wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2025 21:08 Razyda wrote:
Anyone else expects some interesting things happening due to planned no kings protests? Given current climate in US I will be very surprised if at least some of them wont go into riot mode at the very least. Inclined to get my popcorn ready.

So you find the threat of violence entertaining?


I would use "fascinating", kinda like watching ship in storm.

On October 18 2025 21:10 micronesia wrote:
They didn't go into riot mode last time, right? Perhaps Trump considers that a missed opportunity? He's trying to paint the protests against him as "anti-America" protests, so perhaps he'll try to egg protesters into rioting somehow.


A lot has changed since then I would say. Kirk's murder, government shutdown, antifa declared terrorist organization, ongoing ice protests. I dont think he needs to "egg protesters", because quite frankly tensions are rising on their own.
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24369 Posts
October 18 2025 15:57 GMT
#106389
On October 19 2025 00:25 ChristianS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2025 23:52 GreenHorizons wrote:
On October 18 2025 23:36 Acrofales wrote:
On October 18 2025 23:26 GreenHorizons wrote:
Should I go to my local No Kings protest? Are any of you going?

I would, but Spain is weirdly fond of their monarch so no local protests here.

Just a little Kings as a treat?

No one here going, or maybe they're already at one?

I’m going

Edit: I don’t go every two weeks, but this one feels like it might be more valuable than most.

How so?

I'd have to skip a family gathering, and that just feels like a better use of my time frankly.
"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
ChristianS
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States3304 Posts
October 18 2025 16:02 GMT
#106390
On October 19 2025 00:57 GreenHorizons wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2025 00:25 ChristianS wrote:
On October 18 2025 23:52 GreenHorizons wrote:
On October 18 2025 23:36 Acrofales wrote:
On October 18 2025 23:26 GreenHorizons wrote:
Should I go to my local No Kings protest? Are any of you going?

I would, but Spain is weirdly fond of their monarch so no local protests here.

Just a little Kings as a treat?

No one here going, or maybe they're already at one?

I’m going

Edit: I don’t go every two weeks, but this one feels like it might be more valuable than most.

How so?

I'd have to skip a family gathering, and that just feels like a better use of my time frankly.

No argument here, be with your family. But immediately after the authoritarians try to intimidate everyone out of showing up is a good time to show up imo
"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity." -Robert J. Hanlon
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24369 Posts
October 18 2025 16:17 GMT
#106391
On October 19 2025 01:02 ChristianS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2025 00:57 GreenHorizons wrote:
On October 19 2025 00:25 ChristianS wrote:
On October 18 2025 23:52 GreenHorizons wrote:
On October 18 2025 23:36 Acrofales wrote:
On October 18 2025 23:26 GreenHorizons wrote:
Should I go to my local No Kings protest? Are any of you going?

I would, but Spain is weirdly fond of their monarch so no local protests here.

Just a little Kings as a treat?

No one here going, or maybe they're already at one?

I’m going

Edit: I don’t go every two weeks, but this one feels like it might be more valuable than most.

How so?

I'd have to skip a family gathering, and that just feels like a better use of my time frankly.

No argument here, be with your family. But immediately after the authoritarians try to intimidate everyone out of showing up is a good time to show up imo

I can't help but feel/wonder "show up for what?" "No Kings"? As Acro indicates, it's not exactly "Kings" that are the problem.
"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
ChristianS
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States3304 Posts
October 18 2025 16:35 GMT
#106392
I’m not convinced that monarchists aren’t a pretty significant percentage of the problem. Some of them are self-identified monarchists, some would insist they’re not, but they all support unchecked personalist rule. In Europe they’d be recognized as such more quickly, but it’s been so long Americans don’t realize what they’re looking at.

But yes, I haven’t gone to more of these because of the overwhelming “Now what?” feeling they leave you with (and don’t seem to have much of an answer to).
"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity." -Robert J. Hanlon
Billyboy
Profile Joined September 2024
2442 Posts
October 18 2025 16:42 GMT
#106393
When the true revolutionists become to complacent to even go to actual protests you know it is all lost.
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24369 Posts
Last Edited: 2025-10-18 17:06:40
October 18 2025 16:57 GMT
#106394
On October 19 2025 01:35 ChristianS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2025 01:17 GreenHorizons wrote:
On October 19 2025 01:02 ChristianS wrote:
On October 19 2025 00:57 GreenHorizons wrote:
On October 19 2025 00:25 ChristianS wrote:
On October 18 2025 23:52 GreenHorizons wrote:
On October 18 2025 23:36 Acrofales wrote:
On October 18 2025 23:26 GreenHorizons wrote:
Should I go to my local No Kings protest? Are any of you going?

I would, but Spain is weirdly fond of their monarch so no local protests here.

Just a little Kings as a treat?

No one here going, or maybe they're already at one?

I’m going

Edit: I don’t go every two weeks, but this one feels like it might be more valuable than most.

How so?

I'd have to skip a family gathering, and that just feels like a better use of my time frankly.

No argument here, be with your family. But immediately after the authoritarians try to intimidate everyone out of showing up is a good time to show up imo

I can't help but feel/wonder "show up for what?" "No Kings"? As Acro indicates, it's not exactly "Kings" that are the problem.

I’m not convinced that monarchists aren’t a pretty significant percentage of the problem. Some of them are self-identified monarchists, some would insist they’re not, but they all support unchecked personalist rule. In Europe they’d be recognized as such more quickly, but it’s been so long Americans don’t realize what they’re looking at.

But yes, I haven’t gone to more of these because of the overwhelming “Now what?” feeling they leave you with (and don’t seem to have much of an answer to).

I know there's no way it would ever be my dream list, but if there was just some basic "these 3 things are what we're demanding and we're all going to stay out here occupyish style until we get it" I think it would significantly help that "now what?" feeling.

Obviously not all ~5 - 10 million people that protest today can do that, but we could all (including the millions that are supportive but otherwise occupied/live elsewhere) collectively support the million or so that could with our support.

Instead, this feels more like letting your kid throw a tantrum so they tire themselves out and then fall asleep. It's easier than forcing them to stop or winning the argument rationally. Meanwhile, the reality is their tantrum isn't stopping you from doing what you want anyway, so you might as well "let them get it out of their system".
"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22630 Posts
October 18 2025 17:06 GMT
#106395
On October 19 2025 01:42 Billyboy wrote:
When the true revolutionists become to complacent to even go to actual protests you know it is all lost.
Some might say it mere shows him for the fraud that he always was.
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
ChristianS
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States3304 Posts
October 18 2025 17:15 GMT
#106396
On October 19 2025 01:57 GreenHorizons wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2025 01:35 ChristianS wrote:
On October 19 2025 01:17 GreenHorizons wrote:
On October 19 2025 01:02 ChristianS wrote:
On October 19 2025 00:57 GreenHorizons wrote:
On October 19 2025 00:25 ChristianS wrote:
On October 18 2025 23:52 GreenHorizons wrote:
On October 18 2025 23:36 Acrofales wrote:
On October 18 2025 23:26 GreenHorizons wrote:
Should I go to my local No Kings protest? Are any of you going?

I would, but Spain is weirdly fond of their monarch so no local protests here.

Just a little Kings as a treat?

No one here going, or maybe they're already at one?

I’m going

Edit: I don’t go every two weeks, but this one feels like it might be more valuable than most.

How so?

I'd have to skip a family gathering, and that just feels like a better use of my time frankly.

No argument here, be with your family. But immediately after the authoritarians try to intimidate everyone out of showing up is a good time to show up imo

I can't help but feel/wonder "show up for what?" "No Kings"? As Acro indicates, it's not exactly "Kings" that are the problem.

I’m not convinced that monarchists aren’t a pretty significant percentage of the problem. Some of them are self-identified monarchists, some would insist they’re not, but they all support unchecked personalist rule. In Europe they’d be recognized as such more quickly, but it’s been so long Americans don’t realize what they’re looking at.

But yes, I haven’t gone to more of these because of the overwhelming “Now what?” feeling they leave you with (and don’t seem to have much of an answer to).

I know there's no way it would ever be my dream list, but if there was just some basic "these 3 things are what we're demanding and we're all going to stay out here occupyish style until we get it" I think it would significantly help that "now what?" feeling.

Obviously not all ~5 - 10 million people that protest today can do that, but we could all (including the millions that are supportive but otherwise occupied/live elsewhere) collectively support the million or so that could with our support.

Instead, this feels more like letting your kid throw a tantrum so they tire themselves out and then fall asleep. It's easier than forcing them to stop or winning the argument rationally. Meanwhile, the reality is their tantrum isn't stopping you from doing what you want anyway so "let them get it out of their system".

I agree. The fascists could tolerate 10 million people coming out every Saturday for a couple hours, shouting, waving signs, then going back home and preparing for the work week. Those 10 million people could keep on working and paying taxes and doing all the things the government needs from them, and the fascists could continue holding onto power and using it for every monstrous and mundane whim they wanted it for.

They won’t, though. These fascists, at least, have really thin skin. It’s a delicate balance, knowing when a crackdown is an effective way to suppress resistance, and when it will just engender more, and I don’t think they know how to play it. If nothing else, I think 10 million people all sharing that “What now?” feeling in streets across the country is not a waste of time. And if it does produce an ill-advised crackdown that might move people’s thinking, too.
"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity." -Robert J. Hanlon
Sermokala
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States14211 Posts
October 18 2025 17:19 GMT
#106397
My no Kings protest was incredible, we got triple the turnout and there were no trump signs spotted at all which is a shock considering it was held in the same strip mall that had a trump merch store during the election.

Had to explain to a few people why there was inflatable animal costumes and more than a few dogs thought they were real giant animals.
A wise man will say that he knows nothing. We're gona party like its 2752 Hail Dark Brandon
Sermokala
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States14211 Posts
October 18 2025 17:21 GMT
#106398
On October 19 2025 02:06 Gorsameth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2025 01:42 Billyboy wrote:
When the true revolutionists become to complacent to even go to actual protests you know it is all lost.
Some might say it mere shows him for the fraud that he always was.

I mean its the general problem with "true revolutionaries" that don't want to do the work to actually change things they just want to complain about nothing getting done. Its clear GH values his moral high ground over any actual revolutionary feelings.
A wise man will say that he knows nothing. We're gona party like its 2752 Hail Dark Brandon
Fleetfeet
Profile Blog Joined May 2014
Canada2836 Posts
October 18 2025 17:45 GMT
#106399
On October 19 2025 01:57 GreenHorizons wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2025 01:35 ChristianS wrote:
On October 19 2025 01:17 GreenHorizons wrote:
On October 19 2025 01:02 ChristianS wrote:
On October 19 2025 00:57 GreenHorizons wrote:
On October 19 2025 00:25 ChristianS wrote:
On October 18 2025 23:52 GreenHorizons wrote:
On October 18 2025 23:36 Acrofales wrote:
On October 18 2025 23:26 GreenHorizons wrote:
Should I go to my local No Kings protest? Are any of you going?

I would, but Spain is weirdly fond of their monarch so no local protests here.

Just a little Kings as a treat?

No one here going, or maybe they're already at one?

I’m going

Edit: I don’t go every two weeks, but this one feels like it might be more valuable than most.

How so?

I'd have to skip a family gathering, and that just feels like a better use of my time frankly.

No argument here, be with your family. But immediately after the authoritarians try to intimidate everyone out of showing up is a good time to show up imo

I can't help but feel/wonder "show up for what?" "No Kings"? As Acro indicates, it's not exactly "Kings" that are the problem.

I’m not convinced that monarchists aren’t a pretty significant percentage of the problem. Some of them are self-identified monarchists, some would insist they’re not, but they all support unchecked personalist rule. In Europe they’d be recognized as such more quickly, but it’s been so long Americans don’t realize what they’re looking at.

But yes, I haven’t gone to more of these because of the overwhelming “Now what?” feeling they leave you with (and don’t seem to have much of an answer to).

I know there's no way it would ever be my dream list, but if there was just some basic "these 3 things are what we're demanding and we're all going to stay out here occupyish style until we get it" I think it would significantly help that "now what?" feeling.

Obviously not all ~5 - 10 million people that protest today can do that, but we could all (including the millions that are supportive but otherwise occupied/live elsewhere) collectively support the million or so that could with our support.

Instead, this feels more like letting your kid throw a tantrum so they tire themselves out and then fall asleep. It's easier than forcing them to stop or winning the argument rationally. Meanwhile, the reality is their tantrum isn't stopping you from doing what you want anyway, so you might as well "let them get it out of their system".


You have the roles of toddler and adult reversed, I feel.
Zambrah
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States7393 Posts
October 18 2025 17:49 GMT
#106400
On October 18 2025 23:52 GreenHorizons wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2025 23:36 Acrofales wrote:
On October 18 2025 23:26 GreenHorizons wrote:
Should I go to my local No Kings protest? Are any of you going?

I would, but Spain is weirdly fond of their monarch so no local protests here.

Just a little Kings as a treat?

No one here going, or maybe they're already at one?


Im not, I'm staying in and finishing out my playthrough of Persona 5 Royal
Incremental change is the Democrat version of Trickle Down economics.
Prev 1 5318 5319 5320 5321 5322 5993 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1163
SteadfastSC784
ComeBackTV 784
TaKeTV 548
IndyStarCraft 231
Rex131
EnkiAlexander 81
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 784
IndyStarCraft 231
ProTech135
Rex 131
BRAT_OK 45
UpATreeSC 33
MindelVK 24
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40725
Shuttle 788
Mini 390
Larva 360
Rush 351
Dewaltoss 110
Hyuk 85
firebathero 82
Mong 72
Trap 44
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 30
Sexy 28
Bale 19
Rock 18
Shine 16
Sacsri 12
Terrorterran 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9573
qojqva1769
Counter-Strike
fl0m1438
Fnx 805
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1581
Khaldor1249
Other Games
hiko1335
FrodaN1294
Beastyqt347
DeMusliM259
ArmadaUGS217
XBOCT215
Mlord137
KnowMe131
C9.Mang0104
XaKoH 101
QueenE85
Mew2King74
CosmosSc2 12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV234
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream65
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH310
• poizon28 39
• StrangeGG 35
• Hinosc 21
• Kozan
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• Michael_bg 5
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3710
Other Games
• imaqtpie408
• Shiphtur328
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 43m
CranKy Ducklings
16h 43m
Online Event
17h 43m
FEL
22h 43m
AI Arena Tournament
23h 43m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 1h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.