• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:39
CEST 10:39
KST 17:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9892 users

US Politics Mega-thread - Page 4517

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4515 4516 4517 4518 4519 6005 Next
Now that we have a new thread, in order to ensure that this thread continues to meet TL standards and follows the proper guidelines, we will be enforcing the rules in the OP more strictly. Be sure to give them a complete and thorough read before posting!

NOTE: When providing a source, please provide a very brief summary on what it's about and what purpose it adds to the discussion. The supporting statement should clearly explain why the subject is relevant and needs to be discussed. Please follow this rule especially for tweets.

Your supporting statement should always come BEFORE you provide the source.


If you have any questions, comments, concern, or feedback regarding the USPMT, then please use this thread: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/website-feedback/510156-us-politics-thread
FlaShFTW
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States10569 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-11-05 19:30:42
November 05 2024 19:30 GMT
#90321
[image loading]


Some signs in Nevada that are also good for Dems right now. Now, we don't know how the unaffiliated vote is going to split, but by and large I don't expect them to be breaking hard for Republicans. Turnout is high and Dem % is good.
Writer#1 KT and FlaSh Fanboy || Woo Jung Ho Never Forget || Teamliquid Political Decision Desk
TL+ Member
Magic Powers
Profile Joined April 2012
Austria4478 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-11-05 19:40:08
November 05 2024 19:39 GMT
#90322
On November 06 2024 04:29 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2024 04:19 Magic Powers wrote:
On November 06 2024 04:11 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On November 06 2024 04:08 Magic Powers wrote:
Apparently yesterday Kamala Harris stated very clearly that she's going to do everything she can to end the war in Gaza. Why didn't she say this much sooner? I'm so confused. Well, lets hope it'll change someone's mind.

https://www.nbcnews.com/video/harris-says-she-will-do-everything-in-her-power-to-stop-war-in-gaza-223458373618


She's said that before too.

Then Republicans responded with nonsense like "Why don't you end the war right now, since you're vice president!?"


If she said it before, then why hasn't Biden done something yet? He hasn't made true on his most recent threat regarding aid trucks. Israel has failed to deliver and Biden is silent. Harris also appears to be silent. I'm confused.
When was the first or last time Harris said she's going to do her best to end the war?


That's a non sequitur. Just because Kamala Harris says something doesn't mean Joe Biden is going to do something.


So when was the first or the last time Harris said that she will do what she can to end the war? As I said before, I'm not supporting Harris because she's so great, I'm supporting her because Trump is worse. If we should rightfully suspect that her words are empty, then I want that to be known.
If you want to do the right thing, 80% of your job is done if you don't do the wrong thing.
Sermokala
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States14211 Posts
November 05 2024 19:40 GMT
#90323
Well I'm off to go into the woods with a group of people to get drunk and not worry about any events until thursday. Good luck everyone, If I die I die free.
A wise man will say that he knows nothing. We're gona party like its 2752 Hail Dark Brandon
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46508 Posts
November 05 2024 19:43 GMT
#90324
On November 06 2024 04:39 Magic Powers wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2024 04:29 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On November 06 2024 04:19 Magic Powers wrote:
On November 06 2024 04:11 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On November 06 2024 04:08 Magic Powers wrote:
Apparently yesterday Kamala Harris stated very clearly that she's going to do everything she can to end the war in Gaza. Why didn't she say this much sooner? I'm so confused. Well, lets hope it'll change someone's mind.

https://www.nbcnews.com/video/harris-says-she-will-do-everything-in-her-power-to-stop-war-in-gaza-223458373618


She's said that before too.

Then Republicans responded with nonsense like "Why don't you end the war right now, since you're vice president!?"


If she said it before, then why hasn't Biden done something yet? He hasn't made true on his most recent threat regarding aid trucks. Israel has failed to deliver and Biden is silent. Harris also appears to be silent. I'm confused.
When was the first or last time Harris said she's going to do her best to end the war?


That's a non sequitur. Just because Kamala Harris says something doesn't mean Joe Biden is going to do something.


So when was the first or the last time Harris said that she will do what she can to end the war? As I said before, I'm not supporting Harris because she's so great, I'm supporting her because Trump is worse. If we should rightfully suspect that her words are empty, then I want that to be known.


What are you talking about? I just said that her wanting to end the war in Gaza doesn't mean she has the power to do it right now. She's not the president.

And I don't know when the first time was that she said this, but apparently she "repeated her call for a ceasefire in Israel's war in Gaza" last month, which means she's said it before then too ( https://www.reuters.com/world/harris-says-wont-give-up-pushing-end-israel-gaza-war-2024-10-19/ ).
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Mohdoo
Profile Joined August 2007
United States15743 Posts
November 05 2024 19:46 GMT
#90325

Okay, I'll leave. Enjoy bullying the stragglers who walk in because you disagree with them, gaslighting them that THEY are in bad faith simply because you disagree with them. You're absolutely rotten


Quoting only the text itself so as not to give the impression I am responding to the bored individual.

As all of you remember, this response is also typical when we go through this process every 2 years. They start off by saying they'll leave, they continue to straw man and give the impression they are genuinely offended. Its never real and this isn't either.
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27463 Posts
November 05 2024 19:46 GMT
#90326
On November 06 2024 04:29 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2024 04:19 Magic Powers wrote:
On November 06 2024 04:11 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On November 06 2024 04:08 Magic Powers wrote:
Apparently yesterday Kamala Harris stated very clearly that she's going to do everything she can to end the war in Gaza. Why didn't she say this much sooner? I'm so confused. Well, lets hope it'll change someone's mind.

https://www.nbcnews.com/video/harris-says-she-will-do-everything-in-her-power-to-stop-war-in-gaza-223458373618


She's said that before too.

Then Republicans responded with nonsense like "Why don't you end the war right now, since you're vice president!?"


If she said it before, then why hasn't Biden done something yet? He hasn't made true on his most recent threat regarding aid trucks. Israel has failed to deliver and Biden is silent. Harris also appears to be silent. I'm confused.
When was the first or last time Harris said she's going to do her best to end the war?


That's a non sequitur. Just because Kamala Harris says something doesn't mean Joe Biden is going to do something.

Realistically Joe Biden is the deadest of the lame dead ducks, what Kamala Harris wants should go at this point

If something doesn’t happen it should be pretty unequivocal that it’s because Harris doesn’t want it, take it or leave it. Not trying to ascertain if Harris might do it but for Biden


'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46508 Posts
November 05 2024 19:49 GMT
#90327
On November 06 2024 04:46 WombaT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2024 04:29 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On November 06 2024 04:19 Magic Powers wrote:
On November 06 2024 04:11 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On November 06 2024 04:08 Magic Powers wrote:
Apparently yesterday Kamala Harris stated very clearly that she's going to do everything she can to end the war in Gaza. Why didn't she say this much sooner? I'm so confused. Well, lets hope it'll change someone's mind.

https://www.nbcnews.com/video/harris-says-she-will-do-everything-in-her-power-to-stop-war-in-gaza-223458373618


She's said that before too.

Then Republicans responded with nonsense like "Why don't you end the war right now, since you're vice president!?"


If she said it before, then why hasn't Biden done something yet? He hasn't made true on his most recent threat regarding aid trucks. Israel has failed to deliver and Biden is silent. Harris also appears to be silent. I'm confused.
When was the first or last time Harris said she's going to do her best to end the war?


That's a non sequitur. Just because Kamala Harris says something doesn't mean Joe Biden is going to do something.

Realistically Joe Biden is the deadest of the lame dead ducks, what Kamala Harris wants should go at this point

If something doesn’t happen it should be pretty unequivocal that it’s because Harris doesn’t want it, take it or leave it. Not trying to ascertain if Harris might do it but for Biden


I don't think that logically follows. Just because a president enters a lame duck period doesn't mean the vice president gets to call the shots, even if that vice president is running to become president. Biden has a whole bunch of different advisors and officials and his own opinions on the matter; there's no reason to assume he's going to automatically rubber stamp what Harris wants.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27463 Posts
November 05 2024 19:50 GMT
#90328
On November 06 2024 04:40 Sermokala wrote:
Well I'm off to go into the woods with a group of people to get drunk and not worry about any events until thursday. Good luck everyone, If I die I die free.

Have you not heard about the Sasquatch? I’d be pretty worried if it were me

That aside, enjoy!
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10007 Posts
November 05 2024 19:56 GMT
#90329
On November 06 2024 04:50 WombaT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2024 04:40 Sermokala wrote:
Well I'm off to go into the woods with a group of people to get drunk and not worry about any events until thursday. Good luck everyone, If I die I die free.

Have you not heard about the Sasquatch? I’d be pretty worried if it were me

That aside, enjoy!

Sasquatch understands, why do you think he lives in the woods?
RIP Meatloaf <3
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27463 Posts
November 05 2024 19:58 GMT
#90330
On November 06 2024 04:46 Mohdoo wrote:
Show nested quote +

Okay, I'll leave. Enjoy bullying the stragglers who walk in because you disagree with them, gaslighting them that THEY are in bad faith simply because you disagree with them. You're absolutely rotten


Quoting only the text itself so as not to give the impression I am responding to the bored individual.

As all of you remember, this response is also typical when we go through this process every 2 years. They start off by saying they'll leave, they continue to straw man and give the impression they are genuinely offended. Its never real and this isn't either.


I mean it’s a pretty consistent pattern
1) Come in and say dumb shit
2) People say your dumb shit is dumb
3) Flounce out
4) Attribute your flouncing to liberal meanies and censorship

I do honestly wish we had more conservative voices, if me and Introvert have agreed on an issue I can’t recall it, but I think they add a lot to the discourse. Fuck me even Oblade has the odd salient point

This ‘I’m going to come in to own the libs’ and taking your ball and going home when it doesn’t happen is nonsense.
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27463 Posts
November 05 2024 20:02 GMT
#90331
On November 06 2024 04:49 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2024 04:46 WombaT wrote:
On November 06 2024 04:29 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On November 06 2024 04:19 Magic Powers wrote:
On November 06 2024 04:11 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On November 06 2024 04:08 Magic Powers wrote:
Apparently yesterday Kamala Harris stated very clearly that she's going to do everything she can to end the war in Gaza. Why didn't she say this much sooner? I'm so confused. Well, lets hope it'll change someone's mind.

https://www.nbcnews.com/video/harris-says-she-will-do-everything-in-her-power-to-stop-war-in-gaza-223458373618


She's said that before too.

Then Republicans responded with nonsense like "Why don't you end the war right now, since you're vice president!?"


If she said it before, then why hasn't Biden done something yet? He hasn't made true on his most recent threat regarding aid trucks. Israel has failed to deliver and Biden is silent. Harris also appears to be silent. I'm confused.
When was the first or last time Harris said she's going to do her best to end the war?


That's a non sequitur. Just because Kamala Harris says something doesn't mean Joe Biden is going to do something.

Realistically Joe Biden is the deadest of the lame dead ducks, what Kamala Harris wants should go at this point

If something doesn’t happen it should be pretty unequivocal that it’s because Harris doesn’t want it, take it or leave it. Not trying to ascertain if Harris might do it but for Biden


I don't think that logically follows. Just because a president enters a lame duck period doesn't mean the vice president gets to call the shots, even if that vice president is running to become president. Biden has a whole bunch of different advisors and officials and his own opinions on the matter; there's no reason to assume he's going to automatically rubber stamp what Harris wants.

Not always, but in this specific example Biden dropped out to a lack of faith in his ability to carry out the office in the medium thru long term.

If you do that, you’re going to be gone shortly anyway, may as well for cohesion’s sake

It’s quite a unique situation
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
polgas
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1791 Posts
November 05 2024 20:20 GMT
#90332
On November 06 2024 04:30 FlaShFTW wrote:
[image loading]


Some signs in Nevada that are also good for Dems right now. Now, we don't know how the unaffiliated vote is going to split, but by and large I don't expect them to be breaking hard for Republicans. Turnout is high and Dem % is good.


That's comforting.
Leee Jaee Doong
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44372 Posts
November 05 2024 20:23 GMT
#90333
On November 06 2024 01:21 WombaT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2024 01:11 Sermokala wrote:
People who believe in a flat earth have a different theory about how physics works than me but that doesn't make it legitimate. If your theory of change is to punish the democrats by helping trump get elected, then the outcome of your theory of change is that trump getting elected is a better outcome than Harris getting elected. You don't get to absolve yourself of the consequences of your actions by declaring the moral superiority of your actions. Trump winning may not be the end of the world for you but that doesn't mean there are no consequences for a trump victory.

If your theory is I have certain red lines and I won’t vote for you if you cross them, that’s a different kettle of fish.

GH has expressed no desire to get Trump elected or punish Democrats

You could throw the most desperate singleton going, perhaps approaching incel land two particularly unappealing partnership prospects and they’re not obligated to go for either. They can just say nah I’m ok being single for now

Ultimately the 20-40% of non politically engaged folks who couldn’t be arsed voting are a considerably bigger concern than a GH type

To any observer they look the exact same. Someone whose vote isn't winnable by either party in a two party system because it makes them feel superior to withhold it is indistinguishable from someone whose vote isn't winnable by either party because they're completely disinterested.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
RvB
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Netherlands6322 Posts
November 05 2024 20:34 GMT
#90334
On November 06 2024 04:58 WombaT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2024 04:46 Mohdoo wrote:

Okay, I'll leave. Enjoy bullying the stragglers who walk in because you disagree with them, gaslighting them that THEY are in bad faith simply because you disagree with them. You're absolutely rotten


Quoting only the text itself so as not to give the impression I am responding to the bored individual.

As all of you remember, this response is also typical when we go through this process every 2 years. They start off by saying they'll leave, they continue to straw man and give the impression they are genuinely offended. Its never real and this isn't either.


I mean it’s a pretty consistent pattern
1) Come in and say dumb shit
2) People say your dumb shit is dumb
3) Flounce out
4) Attribute your flouncing to liberal meanies and censorship

I do honestly wish we had more conservative voices, if me and Introvert have agreed on an issue I can’t recall it, but I think they add a lot to the discourse. Fuck me even Oblade has the odd salient point

This ‘I’m going to come in to own the libs’ and taking your ball and going home when it doesn’t happen is nonsense.

You can say plenty of dumb shit in this thread as long as it fits a certain political view. This thread is also quite hostile to persons that don't conform to the prevailing political view.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
November 05 2024 20:45 GMT
#90335
On November 06 2024 05:34 RvB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2024 04:58 WombaT wrote:
On November 06 2024 04:46 Mohdoo wrote:

Okay, I'll leave. Enjoy bullying the stragglers who walk in because you disagree with them, gaslighting them that THEY are in bad faith simply because you disagree with them. You're absolutely rotten


Quoting only the text itself so as not to give the impression I am responding to the bored individual.

As all of you remember, this response is also typical when we go through this process every 2 years. They start off by saying they'll leave, they continue to straw man and give the impression they are genuinely offended. Its never real and this isn't either.


I mean it’s a pretty consistent pattern
1) Come in and say dumb shit
2) People say your dumb shit is dumb
3) Flounce out
4) Attribute your flouncing to liberal meanies and censorship

I do honestly wish we had more conservative voices, if me and Introvert have agreed on an issue I can’t recall it, but I think they add a lot to the discourse. Fuck me even Oblade has the odd salient point

This ‘I’m going to come in to own the libs’ and taking your ball and going home when it doesn’t happen is nonsense.

You can say plenty of dumb shit in this thread as long as it fits a certain political view. This thread is also quite hostile to persons that don't conform to the prevailing political view.

Very true
lol, clueless in The Prism!
ZerOCoolSC2
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
9069 Posts
November 05 2024 20:49 GMT
#90336
This thread just doesn't tolerate stupid one liners or idiotic hot takes. That's it. Come in with some rationale and facts and this thread is pretty amenable to a lot of ideas.
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27463 Posts
November 05 2024 20:54 GMT
#90337
On November 06 2024 05:49 ZerOCoolSC2 wrote:
This thread just doesn't tolerate stupid one liners or idiotic hot takes. That's it. Come in with some rationale and facts and this thread is pretty amenable to a lot of ideas.

This.
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-11-05 20:57:29
November 05 2024 20:56 GMT
#90338
One can hope Trump gets a well deserved break after the election.

Austria is always open for refugees in need of rest.

For real I worry about him when I see him sometimes he looks really worn out.

Not a total troll post.
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24805 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-11-05 20:56:42
November 05 2024 20:56 GMT
#90339
I'm trying to decide if I want to follow the coverage this evening (either here or on the main news websites for election results).... or just do something else and check in at the end. Or maybe just not check in and remain ignorant for as long as possible. These are all choices I can make, but it's not clear yet which direction I will go.
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
FlaShFTW
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States10569 Posts
November 05 2024 20:58 GMT
#90340
On November 06 2024 05:56 micronesia wrote:
I'm trying to decide if I want to follow the coverage this evening (either here or on the main news websites for election results).... or just do something else and check in at the end. Or maybe just not check in and remain ignorant for as long as possible. These are all choices I can make, but it's not clear yet which direction I will go.

Watch me instead of boring droning on CNN or MSNBC. Heh.
Writer#1 KT and FlaSh Fanboy || Woo Jung Ho Never Forget || Teamliquid Political Decision Desk
TL+ Member
Prev 1 4515 4516 4517 4518 4519 6005 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 976
Soulkey 331
Soma 220
Larva 152
Mind 68
ZerO 47
soO 29
ajuk12(nOOB) 21
scan(afreeca) 14
zelot 6
League of Legends
JimRising 579
Counter-Strike
edward399
Other Games
summit1g8298
singsing1222
Coldzera 682
WinterStarcraft630
Sick213
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick743
BasetradeTV234
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• LUISG 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2228
League of Legends
• Jankos1576
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
1h 21m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
3h 21m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 21m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 21m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.