• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:40
CEST 05:40
KST 12:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War395.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9849 users

US Politics Mega-thread - Page 4518

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4516 4517 4518 4519 4520 6005 Next
Now that we have a new thread, in order to ensure that this thread continues to meet TL standards and follows the proper guidelines, we will be enforcing the rules in the OP more strictly. Be sure to give them a complete and thorough read before posting!

NOTE: When providing a source, please provide a very brief summary on what it's about and what purpose it adds to the discussion. The supporting statement should clearly explain why the subject is relevant and needs to be discussed. Please follow this rule especially for tweets.

Your supporting statement should always come BEFORE you provide the source.


If you have any questions, comments, concern, or feedback regarding the USPMT, then please use this thread: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/website-feedback/510156-us-politics-thread
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27463 Posts
November 05 2024 21:00 GMT
#90341
On November 06 2024 05:56 micronesia wrote:
I'm trying to decide if I want to follow the coverage this evening (either here or on the main news websites for election results).... or just do something else and check in at the end. Or maybe just not check in and remain ignorant for as long as possible. These are all choices I can make, but it's not clear yet which direction I will go.

Honestly both options are fine

Just don’t me me in 2016 and gloat ‘ah Trump lost, fuck youse’, go to to bed and wake up to him winning.

I don’t recommend that
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
ZerOCoolSC2
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
9069 Posts
November 05 2024 21:04 GMT
#90342
On November 06 2024 05:58 FlaShFTW wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2024 05:56 micronesia wrote:
I'm trying to decide if I want to follow the coverage this evening (either here or on the main news websites for election results).... or just do something else and check in at the end. Or maybe just not check in and remain ignorant for as long as possible. These are all choices I can make, but it's not clear yet which direction I will go.

Watch me instead of boring droning on CNN or MSNBC. Heh.

This might be what I do later tonight once the link is posted. HasanAbi on Twitch has 121k viewers for this.
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24385 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-11-05 21:12:11
November 05 2024 21:05 GMT
#90343
On November 06 2024 05:56 micronesia wrote:
I'm trying to decide if I want to follow the coverage this evening (either here or on the main news websites for election results).... or just do something else and check in at the end. Or maybe just not check in and remain ignorant for as long as possible. These are all choices I can make, but it's not clear yet which direction I will go.

My ballot is in, won't be counted until after the results are announced.

Think it would be fun to see how long you could go before finding out who won against your will and best efforts to avoid finding out.
"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
blomsterjohn
Profile Joined June 2008
Norway475 Posts
November 05 2024 21:12 GMT
#90344
On November 06 2024 05:58 FlaShFTW wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2024 05:56 micronesia wrote:
I'm trying to decide if I want to follow the coverage this evening (either here or on the main news websites for election results).... or just do something else and check in at the end. Or maybe just not check in and remain ignorant for as long as possible. These are all choices I can make, but it's not clear yet which direction I will go.

Watch me instead of boring droning on CNN or MSNBC. Heh.


Wait did I miss you going live? and in that case, where?
Mikau313
Profile Joined January 2021
Netherlands230 Posts
November 05 2024 21:18 GMT
#90345
On November 06 2024 05:34 RvB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2024 04:58 WombaT wrote:
On November 06 2024 04:46 Mohdoo wrote:

Okay, I'll leave. Enjoy bullying the stragglers who walk in because you disagree with them, gaslighting them that THEY are in bad faith simply because you disagree with them. You're absolutely rotten


Quoting only the text itself so as not to give the impression I am responding to the bored individual.

As all of you remember, this response is also typical when we go through this process every 2 years. They start off by saying they'll leave, they continue to straw man and give the impression they are genuinely offended. Its never real and this isn't either.


I mean it’s a pretty consistent pattern
1) Come in and say dumb shit
2) People say your dumb shit is dumb
3) Flounce out
4) Attribute your flouncing to liberal meanies and censorship

I do honestly wish we had more conservative voices, if me and Introvert have agreed on an issue I can’t recall it, but I think they add a lot to the discourse. Fuck me even Oblade has the odd salient point

This ‘I’m going to come in to own the libs’ and taking your ball and going home when it doesn’t happen is nonsense.

You can say plenty of dumb shit in this thread as long as it fits a certain political view. This thread is also quite hostile to persons that don't conform to the prevailing political view.


I'm not sure that's true. As somebody who regrettably mostly comes in to say dumb shit that fits said political view I get plenty of pushback whenever I post, both from the people who are on the same side as me as people who are on the opposite side.
KT_Elwood
Profile Joined July 2015
Germany1200 Posts
November 05 2024 21:19 GMT
#90346
On November 05 2024 23:31 Magic Powers wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2024 23:13 KT_Elwood wrote:
It's absurd to me that people believing that a genocide against arabs and muslims, aided by US weapons is happening, and still would rather have a president that calls muslims "criminal vermin" and wants to take their citizenship, deport them.. while being open to peace through ethnic cleansing in the Westbank..and a good friend of netanyahu.
All that while the US is responsible for countless deaths in Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan... in the campaign "against Terror" started by GW Bush (R)

But TikTok Propaganda is just too powerfu and it says "Vote the putin puppet that destabilzes the west"


GH is not voting for Trump. If he wanted him in power, he'd vote for him. So it's wrong to say "he'd rather have Trump". It's just completely wrong to frame it that way. He's abstaining, and so are many other people who oppose the genocide in Gaza. Say what you will about that strategy, you can't say people aren't acting according to their values. GH is not a hypocrite in any meaningful capacity.

The recent developments in Gaza prove this point. Israel has now ended UN aid to Gaza. They've also not met the US demands of supplies into Gaza. The US doesn't appear to care and just keeps supporting Israel. This is happening under Biden, and it'll continue to go like that under Harris.
GH is being rational in his own right. You just don't like his strategic choice. In terms of values, he's spot on.




To me the POTUS election system makes very clear that your voice almost doesn't matter in a Non-Swing state, and if you decide not to vote, put another name on the ballot, or vote a 3rd party you are basicly agreeing with whatever everybody else chooses for you.

- but it's your election, so do whatever -

Strategicly not voting Harris "because I don't like the fact that the US is the closest ally to israel, no matter the president"

is just "Huh?!"

There is no leash on netanyahu or hardliners that biden could pull, canceling the delivery of weapons.. would be equivalent of pulling out of World War II because you don't like the brits bombing occupied france (causing 67.000 death civilians)

"First he eats our dogs, and then he taxes the penguins... Donald Trump truly is the Donald Trump of our generation. " -DPB
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27463 Posts
November 05 2024 21:21 GMT
#90347
On November 06 2024 06:19 KT_Elwood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2024 23:31 Magic Powers wrote:
On November 05 2024 23:13 KT_Elwood wrote:
It's absurd to me that people believing that a genocide against arabs and muslims, aided by US weapons is happening, and still would rather have a president that calls muslims "criminal vermin" and wants to take their citizenship, deport them.. while being open to peace through ethnic cleansing in the Westbank..and a good friend of netanyahu.
All that while the US is responsible for countless deaths in Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan... in the campaign "against Terror" started by GW Bush (R)

But TikTok Propaganda is just too powerfu and it says "Vote the putin puppet that destabilzes the west"


GH is not voting for Trump. If he wanted him in power, he'd vote for him. So it's wrong to say "he'd rather have Trump". It's just completely wrong to frame it that way. He's abstaining, and so are many other people who oppose the genocide in Gaza. Say what you will about that strategy, you can't say people aren't acting according to their values. GH is not a hypocrite in any meaningful capacity.

The recent developments in Gaza prove this point. Israel has now ended UN aid to Gaza. They've also not met the US demands of supplies into Gaza. The US doesn't appear to care and just keeps supporting Israel. This is happening under Biden, and it'll continue to go like that under Harris.
GH is being rational in his own right. You just don't like his strategic choice. In terms of values, he's spot on.




To me the POTUS election system makes very clear that your voice almost doesn't matter in a Non-Swing state, and if you decide not to vote, put another name on the ballot, or vote a 3rd party you are basicly agreeing with whatever everybody else chooses for you.

- but it's your election, so do whatever -

Strategicly not voting Harris "because I don't like the fact that the US is the closest ally to israel, no matter the president"

is just "Huh?!"

There is no leash on netanyahu or hardliners that biden could pull, canceling the delivery of weapons.. would be equivalent of pulling out of World War II because you don't like the brits bombing occupied france (causing 67.000 death civilians)


What is the leash in this scenario?
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Zambrah
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States7393 Posts
November 05 2024 21:32 GMT
#90348
Voted for Kamala Harris, Joe Biden's administration and my general like for Walz has earned the vote this time, let's hope maybe Kamala isnt a scum fucking centrist who wants to play friendly with Republicans at the expense of drastically needed change if they want it the next time.
Incremental change is the Democrat version of Trickle Down economics.
riotjune
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States3394 Posts
November 05 2024 21:36 GMT
#90349
Eh, I already predicted Trump to win, if only because I’ve been getting every single one of my political predictions up to this point wrong (lol). Looking forward to continuing the streak, wish me (and America) luck guys. It’ll be funny (and tragic) if it’s the only prediction I get right this year, and I’ll be happy to be wrong.
ZerOCoolSC2
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
9069 Posts
November 05 2024 21:40 GMT
#90350
On November 06 2024 06:36 riotjune wrote:
Eh, I already predicted Trump to win, if only because I’ve been getting every single one of my political predictions up to this point wrong (lol). Looking forward to continuing the streak, wish me (and America) luck guys. It’ll be funny (and tragic) if it’s the only prediction I get right this year, and I’ll be happy to be wrong.

I did the same thing in 2016 and got it right. I've been sad ever since. Don't be like me.
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24385 Posts
November 05 2024 21:45 GMT
#90351
On November 06 2024 06:40 ZerOCoolSC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2024 06:36 riotjune wrote:
Eh, I already predicted Trump to win, if only because I’ve been getting every single one of my political predictions up to this point wrong (lol). Looking forward to continuing the streak, wish me (and America) luck guys. It’ll be funny (and tragic) if it’s the only prediction I get right this year, and I’ll be happy to be wrong.

I did the same thing in 2016 and got it right. I've been sad ever since. Don't be like me.

A small part of me thinks I could actually change the outcome of the election by simply wagering on one of the candidates to win (whichever I picked would lose).
"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
FlaShFTW
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States10569 Posts
November 05 2024 21:57 GMT
#90352
On November 06 2024 06:12 blomsterjohn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2024 05:58 FlaShFTW wrote:
On November 06 2024 05:56 micronesia wrote:
I'm trying to decide if I want to follow the coverage this evening (either here or on the main news websites for election results).... or just do something else and check in at the end. Or maybe just not check in and remain ignorant for as long as possible. These are all choices I can make, but it's not clear yet which direction I will go.

Watch me instead of boring droning on CNN or MSNBC. Heh.


Wait did I miss you going live? and in that case, where?

I'll be live around 6:30pm CT/7:30pm ET. www.twitch.tv/tlflashftw
Writer#1 KT and FlaSh Fanboy || Woo Jung Ho Never Forget || Teamliquid Political Decision Desk
TL+ Member
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24385 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-11-05 22:11:14
November 05 2024 22:10 GMT
#90353
Don't remember if I posted my thoughts or not but this is one example of something that's in the gray zone of "free and fair election".

Signature matching being used to disqualify high numbers of younger voters because the signature on their ballot doesn't match the digital one they made at the DMV on one of those shitty pads.



If it somehow came down to Nevada and we could definitively say the ballots disqualified this way would have swung the election in Harris' favor, would we still call it a "free and fair" election?
"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
blomsterjohn
Profile Joined June 2008
Norway475 Posts
November 05 2024 22:12 GMT
#90354
On November 06 2024 06:57 FlaShFTW wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2024 06:12 blomsterjohn wrote:
On November 06 2024 05:58 FlaShFTW wrote:
On November 06 2024 05:56 micronesia wrote:
I'm trying to decide if I want to follow the coverage this evening (either here or on the main news websites for election results).... or just do something else and check in at the end. Or maybe just not check in and remain ignorant for as long as possible. These are all choices I can make, but it's not clear yet which direction I will go.

Watch me instead of boring droning on CNN or MSNBC. Heh.


Wait did I miss you going live? and in that case, where?

I'll be live around 6:30pm CT/7:30pm ET. www.twitch.tv/tlflashftw


Ty!

One of my greatest schadenfreude prospects if Harris wins is that comedians get to make jokes for years to come that Hinchcliffe lost Trump the election. The fact that it might ultimately also be the last of what we see of Trump in politics makes the prospects even more hilarious (still big if but)
Mohdoo
Profile Joined August 2007
United States15743 Posts
November 05 2024 22:13 GMT
#90355
On November 06 2024 07:10 GreenHorizons wrote:
Don't remember if I posted my thoughts or not but this is one example of something that's in the gray zone of "free and fair election".

Signature matching being used to disqualify high numbers of younger voters because the signature on their ballot doesn't match the digital one they made at the DMV on one of those shitty pads.

https://twitter.com/NormOrnstein/status/1853905465853301248

If it somehow came down to Nevada and we could definitively say the ballots disqualified this way would have swung the election in Harris' favor, would we still call it a "free and fair" election?

Add this to my long list of evidence why cursive should be abolished. It’s time to move on. We don’t need any of this shit
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24385 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-11-05 22:23:46
November 05 2024 22:19 GMT
#90356
On November 06 2024 07:13 Mohdoo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2024 07:10 GreenHorizons wrote:
Don't remember if I posted my thoughts or not but this is one example of something that's in the gray zone of "free and fair election".

Signature matching being used to disqualify high numbers of younger voters because the signature on their ballot doesn't match the digital one they made at the DMV on one of those shitty pads.

https://twitter.com/NormOrnstein/status/1853905465853301248

If it somehow came down to Nevada and we could definitively say the ballots disqualified this way would have swung the election in Harris' favor, would we still call it a "free and fair" election?

Add this to my long list of evidence why cursive should be abolished. It’s time to move on. We don’t need any of this shit

The US needs a 1st world 21st century democracy where people aren't waiting hours in line to vote too.

Maybe these are just things to look forward to in the 22nd century if Democrats can win every election between now and then?
"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
Liquid`Drone
Profile Joined September 2002
Norway28908 Posts
November 05 2024 22:19 GMT
#90357
Lol requiring people to have a consistent signature to vote is mindnumbing even if you don't factor in those shitty pads.
Moderator
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24805 Posts
November 05 2024 22:21 GMT
#90358
On November 06 2024 07:13 Mohdoo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2024 07:10 GreenHorizons wrote:
Don't remember if I posted my thoughts or not but this is one example of something that's in the gray zone of "free and fair election".

Signature matching being used to disqualify high numbers of younger voters because the signature on their ballot doesn't match the digital one they made at the DMV on one of those shitty pads.

https://twitter.com/NormOrnstein/status/1853905465853301248

If it somehow came down to Nevada and we could definitively say the ballots disqualified this way would have swung the election in Harris' favor, would we still call it a "free and fair" election?

Add this to my long list of evidence why cursive should be abolished. It’s time to move on. We don’t need any of this shit

What will replace wet signatures in your view? They are still useful in some applications.

To be clear, I don't use cursive for anything aside from signatures.
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
FlaShFTW
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States10569 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-11-05 22:35:41
November 05 2024 22:23 GMT
#90359


Enormous numbers coming out for the women vote.
Writer#1 KT and FlaSh Fanboy || Woo Jung Ho Never Forget || Teamliquid Political Decision Desk
TL+ Member
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
November 05 2024 22:30 GMT
#90360
On November 06 2024 07:23 FlaShFTW wrote:
https://x.com/StayWonked/status/1853892570948018178

Enormous numbers coming out for the women vote.

Love to see it
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
Prev 1 4516 4517 4518 4519 4520 6005 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings56
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 169
PiLiPiLi 38
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3544
ViBE146
Bale 29
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm205
Counter-Strike
taco 693
Other Games
summit1g8273
JimRising 590
WinterStarcraft466
C9.Mang0292
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1015
BasetradeTV165
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP115
• davetesta29
• practicex 22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1101
• Shiphtur429
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
6h 20m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
8h 20m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 20m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 20m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.