• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:25
CEST 00:25
KST 07:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)52Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10036 users

Retired cop shoots son, mistook him as burglar - Page 14

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 22 Next All
tMomiji
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States1115 Posts
October 13 2012 16:12 GMT
#261
On October 14 2012 01:08 Zenbrez wrote:
Despite what most Americans seem to think.. you don't need guns in your homes.


Honestly it depends on where you live. I don't need one where I live but I know people who live in awful areas who really DO need them. -sigh- Whatever your view, though, this incident was still incredibly tragic and that's what matters.
"I wonder if there is a league below copper? If so, I would like to inhabit it." -TotalBiscuit "In the event of a sudden change in cabin pressure, ROOF FLIES OFF!" -George Carlin <3 HerO <3 Kiwikaki <3 MKP
heliusx
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States2306 Posts
October 13 2012 16:28 GMT
#262
On October 14 2012 01:08 Zenbrez wrote:
Despite what most Americans seem to think.. you don't need guns in your homes.

edit
Also, couldn't this cop go to jail? Far as I'm concerned his reaction was excessive, which is a big no-no. Unless that's just in Canada?


Despite you thinking you know what's best for all americans you don't.
dude bro.
Zenbrez
Profile Joined June 2012
Canada5973 Posts
October 13 2012 16:28 GMT
#263
On October 14 2012 01:28 heliusx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2012 01:08 Zenbrez wrote:
Despite what most Americans seem to think.. you don't need guns in your homes.

edit
Also, couldn't this cop go to jail? Far as I'm concerned his reaction was excessive, which is a big no-no. Unless that's just in Canada?


Despite you thinking you know what's best for all americans you don't.

And you do?
Refer to my post.
heliusx
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States2306 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-13 16:35:13
October 13 2012 16:31 GMT
#264
On October 14 2012 01:28 Zenbrez wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2012 01:28 heliusx wrote:
On October 14 2012 01:08 Zenbrez wrote:
Despite what most Americans seem to think.. you don't need guns in your homes.

edit
Also, couldn't this cop go to jail? Far as I'm concerned his reaction was excessive, which is a big no-no. Unless that's just in Canada?


Despite you thinking you know what's best for all americans you don't.

And you do?


Did I claim to know what all americans need? No, I didn't you did. FYI I've lived in the US for 14 years. I lived in New Orleans for 6 years and currently live in los angeles so yea...

People are willfully ignorant to the reality of criminals having guns and using them on defenseless people daily. All in the name of pushing their ideals and opinions on people from another god damn country.
dude bro.
Focuspants
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada780 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-13 16:41:36
October 13 2012 16:40 GMT
#265
I think a major problem is that the cops in the US seem to be trained to pull their firearms rather quickly and think after. I am from Toronto and I went to the Bills Pats game a couple weeks ago. As we were pulling into the parking lot at the Ralph, a female cop who was directing traffic was waving my friend who was driving through the intersection. We slowly made our way through at her command, but as we approach her, she reaches for her gun and takes it out at us for no reason. My only guess was she was taking it out incase we got too close and she thought shed get hit or something? I have no idea, but we were literally going like 5km/hour in a crowded intersection at her becon, and she pulled a gun on us. We all just froze up and yelled "what the fuckkkkkkkkkk". She then walked to our window, stopped us for 5 seconds, and then said proceed. Like what in the fuck is that?

If you pull your gun on instinct for every little thing, shit like this is bound to happen. I dont personally believe citizens should be allowed to possess firearms, but that isnt even what I am going to argue for. I realize that isnt so much of a possibility in the US, I just think training to think first and shoot after is needed, because apparently even your cops are trained to pull a firearm on a vehicle crawling through an intersection in their general direction, that they are telling to do so. This incident had to be reactionary, and was likely due to his training to act in this fashion.
heliusx
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States2306 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-13 16:42:46
October 13 2012 16:41 GMT
#266
On October 14 2012 01:40 Focuspants wrote:
I think a major problem is that the cops in the US seem to be trained to pull their firearms rather quickly and think after. I am from Toronto and I went to the Bills Pats game a couple weeks ago. As we were pulling into the parking lot at the Ralph, a female cop who was directing traffic was waving my friend who was driving through the intersection. We slowly made our way through at her command, but as we approach her, she reaches for her gun and takes it out at us for no reason. My only guess was she was taking it out incase we got too close and she thought shed get hit or something? I have no idea, but we were literally going like 5km/hour in a crowded intersection at her becon, and she pulled a gun on us. We all just froze up and yelled "what the fuckkkkkkkkkk".

If you pull your gun on instinct for every little thing, shit like this is bound to happen. I dont personally believe citizens should be allowed to possess firearms, but that isnt even what I am going to argue for. I realize that isnt so much of a possibility in the US, I just think training to think first and shoot after is needed, because apparently even your cops are trained to pull a firearm on a vehicle crawling through an intersection in their general direction, that they are telling to do so. This incident had to be reactionary, and was likely due to his training to act in this fashion.


She pulled it out and pointed it at you or just pulled it out? Regardless that's pretty careless. I've never seen a cop draw his weapon before. Traffic stops are extremely dangerous and even then they don't come at you with their firearm.
dude bro.
Focuspants
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada780 Posts
October 13 2012 16:42 GMT
#267
On October 14 2012 01:41 heliusx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2012 01:40 Focuspants wrote:
I think a major problem is that the cops in the US seem to be trained to pull their firearms rather quickly and think after. I am from Toronto and I went to the Bills Pats game a couple weeks ago. As we were pulling into the parking lot at the Ralph, a female cop who was directing traffic was waving my friend who was driving through the intersection. We slowly made our way through at her command, but as we approach her, she reaches for her gun and takes it out at us for no reason. My only guess was she was taking it out incase we got too close and she thought shed get hit or something? I have no idea, but we were literally going like 5km/hour in a crowded intersection at her becon, and she pulled a gun on us. We all just froze up and yelled "what the fuckkkkkkkkkk".

If you pull your gun on instinct for every little thing, shit like this is bound to happen. I dont personally believe citizens should be allowed to possess firearms, but that isnt even what I am going to argue for. I realize that isnt so much of a possibility in the US, I just think training to think first and shoot after is needed, because apparently even your cops are trained to pull a firearm on a vehicle crawling through an intersection in their general direction, that they are telling to do so. This incident had to be reactionary, and was likely due to his training to act in this fashion.


She pulled it out and pointed it at you or just pulled it out? Regardless that's pretty careless. I've never seen a cop draw his weapon before.

She pulled it out and had it pointed down near the hood of my friends car. It was in her hand, out of her holster though, and ready to fire. It freaked the everliving shit out of us.
heliusx
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States2306 Posts
October 13 2012 16:44 GMT
#268
On October 14 2012 01:42 Focuspants wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2012 01:41 heliusx wrote:
On October 14 2012 01:40 Focuspants wrote:
I think a major problem is that the cops in the US seem to be trained to pull their firearms rather quickly and think after. I am from Toronto and I went to the Bills Pats game a couple weeks ago. As we were pulling into the parking lot at the Ralph, a female cop who was directing traffic was waving my friend who was driving through the intersection. We slowly made our way through at her command, but as we approach her, she reaches for her gun and takes it out at us for no reason. My only guess was she was taking it out incase we got too close and she thought shed get hit or something? I have no idea, but we were literally going like 5km/hour in a crowded intersection at her becon, and she pulled a gun on us. We all just froze up and yelled "what the fuckkkkkkkkkk".

If you pull your gun on instinct for every little thing, shit like this is bound to happen. I dont personally believe citizens should be allowed to possess firearms, but that isnt even what I am going to argue for. I realize that isnt so much of a possibility in the US, I just think training to think first and shoot after is needed, because apparently even your cops are trained to pull a firearm on a vehicle crawling through an intersection in their general direction, that they are telling to do so. This incident had to be reactionary, and was likely due to his training to act in this fashion.


She pulled it out and pointed it at you or just pulled it out? Regardless that's pretty careless. I've never seen a cop draw his weapon before.

She pulled it out and had it pointed down near the hood of my friends car. It was in her hand, out of her holster though, and ready to fire. It freaked the everliving shit out of us.


That's pretty weird and I would have reported her. I'm not a cop and i don't know their procedures but I've lived here for 14 years and never seen a gun pulled even in traffic stops.
dude bro.
Mataza
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Germany5364 Posts
October 13 2012 16:45 GMT
#269
I am just happy I don´t live in America.
In my country, when there is a burglar, I am afraid he has a knife. Then I go to my kitchen and get a knife myself.
Not to say I can´t respect alternative approaches to overpopulation, but I don´t think people killing each other(by accident or not) is the intent behind widespread gun possession.
If nobody hates you, you´re doing something wrong. However someone hating you doesn´t make you right
Focuspants
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada780 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-13 16:46:34
October 13 2012 16:45 GMT
#270
On October 14 2012 01:44 heliusx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2012 01:42 Focuspants wrote:
On October 14 2012 01:41 heliusx wrote:
On October 14 2012 01:40 Focuspants wrote:
I think a major problem is that the cops in the US seem to be trained to pull their firearms rather quickly and think after. I am from Toronto and I went to the Bills Pats game a couple weeks ago. As we were pulling into the parking lot at the Ralph, a female cop who was directing traffic was waving my friend who was driving through the intersection. We slowly made our way through at her command, but as we approach her, she reaches for her gun and takes it out at us for no reason. My only guess was she was taking it out incase we got too close and she thought shed get hit or something? I have no idea, but we were literally going like 5km/hour in a crowded intersection at her becon, and she pulled a gun on us. We all just froze up and yelled "what the fuckkkkkkkkkk".

If you pull your gun on instinct for every little thing, shit like this is bound to happen. I dont personally believe citizens should be allowed to possess firearms, but that isnt even what I am going to argue for. I realize that isnt so much of a possibility in the US, I just think training to think first and shoot after is needed, because apparently even your cops are trained to pull a firearm on a vehicle crawling through an intersection in their general direction, that they are telling to do so. This incident had to be reactionary, and was likely due to his training to act in this fashion.


She pulled it out and pointed it at you or just pulled it out? Regardless that's pretty careless. I've never seen a cop draw his weapon before.

She pulled it out and had it pointed down near the hood of my friends car. It was in her hand, out of her holster though, and ready to fire. It freaked the everliving shit out of us.


That's pretty weird and I would have reported her. I'm not a cop and i don't know their procedures but I've lived here for 14 years and never seen a gun pulled even in traffic stops.

In hind-sight we should have reported her, but we were so shocked we didnt even know what to do. We dont have her badge number, or cruiser number or anything. We would literally have to call in and say "a female cop did this" which likely wont lead to anything.

Also being from Toronto, I too have never seen a cop even reach in the vicinity of their firearm. It was truly shocking.
Luepert
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1934 Posts
October 13 2012 16:46 GMT
#271
On October 12 2012 15:00 GolemMadness wrote:
This is why people shouldn't own guns. Too many lack the common sense to use them properly.


He was a cop for 40 years. He had the sense. This is a rare anomoly.
esports
heliusx
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States2306 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-13 16:50:20
October 13 2012 16:48 GMT
#272
On October 14 2012 01:45 Mataza wrote:
I am just happy I don´t live in America.
In my country, when there is a burglar, I am afraid he has a knife. Then I go to my kitchen and get a knife myself.
Not to say I can´t respect alternative approaches to overpopulation, but I don´t think people killing each other(by accident or not) is the intent behind widespread gun possession.


But how do we get rid of the guns in criminal hands? You've got to realize here in america guns aren't registered in most states because they don't have to be. They can be sold privately with no documentation therefore the government has not a clue who has what guns. Plenty of criminals get guns through straw purchases. And if the gun is recovered in a crime the guy who bought it pretty much only has to say he sold it. There are likely around 350 million known guns in the us.
dude bro.
cLutZ
Profile Joined November 2010
United States19574 Posts
October 13 2012 16:53 GMT
#273
Retired (Recently) Cop is incompetent with his weapon: Discussion is about guns, not about how the "Police are trained and effective with firearms" mantra is a ruse.
Freeeeeeedom
Dfgj
Profile Joined May 2008
Singapore5922 Posts
October 13 2012 16:53 GMT
#274
On October 14 2012 01:48 heliusx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2012 01:45 Mataza wrote:
I am just happy I don´t live in America.
In my country, when there is a burglar, I am afraid he has a knife. Then I go to my kitchen and get a knife myself.
Not to say I can´t respect alternative approaches to overpopulation, but I don´t think people killing each other(by accident or not) is the intent behind widespread gun possession.


But how do we get rid of the guns in criminal hands? You've got to realize here in america guns aren't registered in most states because they don't have to be. They can be sold privately with no documentation therefore the government has not a clue who has what guns. Plenty of criminals get guns through straw purchases. And if the gun is recovered in a crime the guy who bought it pretty much only has to say he sold it. There are likely around 350 million known guns in the us.

There's no 'we ban guns, then they're gone!' solution. It'd have to be a long term process of making them less available and removing them from circulation.
heliusx
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States2306 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-13 16:59:39
October 13 2012 16:56 GMT
#275
On October 14 2012 01:53 Dfgj wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2012 01:48 heliusx wrote:
On October 14 2012 01:45 Mataza wrote:
I am just happy I don´t live in America.
In my country, when there is a burglar, I am afraid he has a knife. Then I go to my kitchen and get a knife myself.
Not to say I can´t respect alternative approaches to overpopulation, but I don´t think people killing each other(by accident or not) is the intent behind widespread gun possession.


But how do we get rid of the guns in criminal hands? You've got to realize here in america guns aren't registered in most states because they don't have to be. They can be sold privately with no documentation therefore the government has not a clue who has what guns. Plenty of criminals get guns through straw purchases. And if the gun is recovered in a crime the guy who bought it pretty much only has to say he sold it. There are likely around 350 million known guns in the us.

There's no 'we ban guns, then they're gone!' solution. It'd have to be a long term process of making them less available and removing them from circulation.


And for the next 50+ years criminals have free reign because they know law abiding citizens have no weapons? That's like telling the USA to remove all their nukes because nukes are wrong. Meanwhile the other states like NK and Iran keep theirs because they don't follow the rules. It's pretty much the reality of the situation that leads me to believe it's not feasible to remove guns from america even if the populace wanted to (they don't).
dude bro.
AUFKLARUNG
Profile Joined March 2012
Germany245 Posts
October 13 2012 17:15 GMT
#276
In my belief, all gun related deaths/violence/injuries/accidents/crimes are a problem of gun control.
Let's just ban guns, please.
Dfgj
Profile Joined May 2008
Singapore5922 Posts
October 13 2012 17:31 GMT
#277
On October 14 2012 01:56 heliusx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2012 01:53 Dfgj wrote:
On October 14 2012 01:48 heliusx wrote:
On October 14 2012 01:45 Mataza wrote:
I am just happy I don´t live in America.
In my country, when there is a burglar, I am afraid he has a knife. Then I go to my kitchen and get a knife myself.
Not to say I can´t respect alternative approaches to overpopulation, but I don´t think people killing each other(by accident or not) is the intent behind widespread gun possession.


But how do we get rid of the guns in criminal hands? You've got to realize here in america guns aren't registered in most states because they don't have to be. They can be sold privately with no documentation therefore the government has not a clue who has what guns. Plenty of criminals get guns through straw purchases. And if the gun is recovered in a crime the guy who bought it pretty much only has to say he sold it. There are likely around 350 million known guns in the us.

There's no 'we ban guns, then they're gone!' solution. It'd have to be a long term process of making them less available and removing them from circulation.


And for the next 50+ years criminals have free reign because they know law abiding citizens have no weapons? That's like telling the USA to remove all their nukes because nukes are wrong. Meanwhile the other states like NK and Iran keep theirs because they don't follow the rules. It's pretty much the reality of the situation that leads me to believe it's not feasible to remove guns from america even if the populace wanted to (they don't).

Do you really picture the US as some unpoliced war-zone where the only thing holding back the hordes of criminals is that civilians have easy access to lethal force?

There's a bigger problem in that situation.
Mataza
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Germany5364 Posts
October 13 2012 17:34 GMT
#278
On October 14 2012 02:31 Dfgj wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2012 01:56 heliusx wrote:
On October 14 2012 01:53 Dfgj wrote:
On October 14 2012 01:48 heliusx wrote:
On October 14 2012 01:45 Mataza wrote:
I am just happy I don´t live in America.
In my country, when there is a burglar, I am afraid he has a knife. Then I go to my kitchen and get a knife myself.
Not to say I can´t respect alternative approaches to overpopulation, but I don´t think people killing each other(by accident or not) is the intent behind widespread gun possession.


But how do we get rid of the guns in criminal hands? You've got to realize here in america guns aren't registered in most states because they don't have to be. They can be sold privately with no documentation therefore the government has not a clue who has what guns. Plenty of criminals get guns through straw purchases. And if the gun is recovered in a crime the guy who bought it pretty much only has to say he sold it. There are likely around 350 million known guns in the us.

There's no 'we ban guns, then they're gone!' solution. It'd have to be a long term process of making them less available and removing them from circulation.


And for the next 50+ years criminals have free reign because they know law abiding citizens have no weapons? That's like telling the USA to remove all their nukes because nukes are wrong. Meanwhile the other states like NK and Iran keep theirs because they don't follow the rules. It's pretty much the reality of the situation that leads me to believe it's not feasible to remove guns from america even if the populace wanted to (they don't).

Do you really picture the US as some unpoliced war-zone where the only thing holding back the hordes of criminals is that civilians have easy access to lethal force?

There's a bigger problem in that situation.

Apparently hordes of armed criminals is one of the better arguments for gun availability, as often as it is repeated.
If nobody hates you, you´re doing something wrong. However someone hating you doesn´t make you right
heliusx
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States2306 Posts
October 13 2012 17:38 GMT
#279
I can only guess you've never been to the states. And if you have you must live in a really nice place. Because where I'm at atm home invasions are really common and even more common is the police taking 30+ minutes to arrive. Of course we can always pretend that the police can instantly teleport and save you but obviously that's not the case.
dude bro.
Dfgj
Profile Joined May 2008
Singapore5922 Posts
October 13 2012 17:41 GMT
#280
On October 14 2012 02:38 heliusx wrote:
I can only guess you've never been to the states. And if you have you must live in a really nice place. Because where I'm at atm home invasions are really common and even more common is the police taking 30+ minutes to arrive. Of course we can always pretend that the police can instantly teleport and save you but obviously that's not the case.

If you all have guns and are willing to shoot, why are home invasions common?
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 125
SpeCial 105
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12167
Artosis 388
Bale 11
League of Legends
Doublelift3170
JimRising 564
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox420
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4924
Liquid`Hasu1206
Khaldor1068
Other Games
summit1g7155
shahzam515
FrodaN134
ArmadaUGS93
NeuroSwarm71
Mew2King53
ViBE48
JuggernautJason41
PPMD14
Vindicta3
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV224
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream63
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 34
• davetesta3
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 22
• blackmanpl 19
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie886
• Scarra391
• Shiphtur202
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 35m
Stellar Fest
14h 35m
OSC
23h 35m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 11h
Online Event
1d 12h
FEL
1d 17h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 18h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 20h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.