• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:40
CEST 21:40
KST 04:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12897 users

What do you work as, or aspire to do? - Page 5

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 26 27 28 Next All
ePBuckets
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada207 Posts
July 06 2011 16:26 GMT
#81
audio engineer,
run a music studio.
clayn
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany444 Posts
July 06 2011 16:28 GMT
#82
pupil, lol.
looking forward to become something in the direction of journalism
FakePromise
Profile Joined September 2010
United States77 Posts
July 06 2011 16:28 GMT
#83
I'm going in to my freshmen year planning on majoring in Computer engineering. I really don't know what I wanna do with the rest of my life so I'll let future me figure that out. Currently I work part time at UPS because I'm broke
simme123
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Sweden810 Posts
July 06 2011 16:28 GMT
#84
I am currently working as an assistant to a guy who's disabled and what I aspire to be as some sort of programmer in what field I don't know yet but going of to study computer science for 5 years this fall.
Tweleve
Profile Joined March 2011
United States644 Posts
July 06 2011 16:29 GMT
#85
I want to live in a van down by the river
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
zakmaa
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada525 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-06 16:36:47
July 06 2011 16:29 GMT
#86
Aspiring to attend University of Toronto, and then work towards a Law career in criminal defense.

Edit:
On July 07 2011 00:26 Erectum wrote:
I'am not a chemical engineer but as i know from my friends it's not that easy to find a job atm.

Maybe it's different in other countries.


My cousin is a chemical engineer and she got her job basically right away. We live in Ontario, Canada.
Intox
Profile Joined February 2011
Norway62 Posts
July 06 2011 16:30 GMT
#87
On July 07 2011 01:29 SentinelSC2 wrote:
I want to live in a van down by the river

How ambitious of you
archangel967
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada111 Posts
July 06 2011 16:31 GMT
#88
I work for VMware in Canada. Not sure how many people (besides those in IT hopefully, ) know who VMware is but they are an awesome company to work for. We are getting pretty big and our product is by far the best virtualization product on the market.
When you're ahead, get further ahead.
drdreggor
Profile Joined March 2011
Sweden207 Posts
July 06 2011 16:32 GMT
#89
Im studying in order to become a teacher for high school; English + history.

For a few weeks during the summer, I work at a major Electronics retailer, packing stuff all day. During my terms I work as a private tutor and swim coach on the evenings!

Got a few years left but currently loving my life
Wake up Mr. Freeman, wake up and smell the ashes.
Matharos
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada211 Posts
July 06 2011 16:33 GMT
#90
I'm a Network Admin for a power utility in Canada... but to be honest my really passion is farming...
I assure you I don't have ferrets in my pants
HelixDnB
Profile Joined March 2011
United States34 Posts
July 06 2011 16:33 GMT
#91
I've used VMWare in the past - it's pretty nice.
"Shouting bite-sized self-assuring snippets of random thoughts into the air is basically how our generation communicates now."
chicken`
Profile Joined January 2004
Germany3478 Posts
July 06 2011 16:33 GMT
#92
working as a camera assistant, aspiring to become a cameraman slowly but surely it's tons of fun and you get to see and visit ridiculously diverse things (i.e. david hasselhoff concert: http://www.abload.de/image.php?img=hasselhoffhuyw.jpg ) haha
jeremy clarkson = god
The KY
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United Kingdom6252 Posts
July 06 2011 16:35 GMT
#93
Thinking about the future makes my head hurt, so I'm chillin' working at Mcdonalds for the next couple years. I'm happy there, it's a good job, I'm good at it, work with some cool people, I'm being promoted so the pay will actually be pretty good, I'm getting my own place asap, it's all cool.
Kleinmuuhg
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Vanuatu4091 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-06 16:37:41
July 06 2011 16:36 GMT
#94
I'm studying at a University of Cooperative Education, meaning that I get paid by a firm to study for them half of the year, while I get trained to do pracitical things ( for engineering) the other half of the year. After I'm finished with University they'll hire me fulltime.

Master of Business and Engineering is the degree I'll hopefully be having then.
This is our town, scrub
Kezzer
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States1268 Posts
July 06 2011 16:37 GMT
#95
I'm currently majoring in Mechanical Engineering, but I'm also torn between that and going pre-med and becoming a doctor :/
JeanBob
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada295 Posts
July 06 2011 16:38 GMT
#96
I'm going to study in a "cégep" for the next two years, something we have only in Quebec, which stands between high school and University. After that, I think I'll study architecture or mathematics, but still not quite sure. Physics sound good to me as well.
"Teach the ones below you something you have learnt and learn from the ones above you." -Sonata Arctica
mcmartini
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Australia1972 Posts
July 06 2011 16:39 GMT
#97
Mechanical Engineer, working in the sugar industry which is pretty big where I live
I just want to say I have 370 APM - Liquid'Tyler SotG 14-12-2011 "I mean it's too bad you can't be paid to be, you know, a chicken shit fucking whiny bitch on the internet or we would have lots of rich community members" Nick "Tasteless" Plott
Bedrock
Profile Joined October 2010
United States395 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-06 16:40:08
July 06 2011 16:39 GMT
#98
I work as a Technical Producer for ESPN, fantasizing about the day SCII would be broadcast.

As for aspirations, I would love to be involved in getting E-sports on the network, but I'm not sure where it would fit and I also need to do some researching, which I don't have much time to do.

Maybe one day..
eSports or die tryin'
Akasha
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States261 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-06 16:40:30
July 06 2011 16:40 GMT
#99
Studying at UMBC for my Information Systems degree. Currently doing QA for this company that combines streaming with learning medical stuff. Pretty cool program although I'm not sure if QA is a career path I want to do.

In the future, I hope to be in the eSports industry as either a player or as something else.
Writer
Xzilend
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada29 Posts
July 06 2011 16:42 GMT
#100
I'm going into third year software engineering, but I'm not quite sure if general software engineering is what I want to do, probably game design.

I'm one of those people with a variety of interests, I want to go to film school, take medicine, finish engineering, have my own business, that sort of stuff. Too bad I'd be dead by the time I finished all of this so I have to make decisions along the way.
MrBitter: "What do you do when you attack?" ... Student: "I lose?"
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 26 27 28 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1446
TKL 466
IndyStarCraft 292
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1463
TKL 466
IndyStarCraft 265
EmSc Tv 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24078
Calm 2328
Shuttle 353
Mini 171
White-Ra 147
ZZZero.O 107
firebathero 76
scan(afreeca) 21
soO 12
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc11484
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1314
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4106
Liquid`Hasu565
MindelVK9
Other Games
summit1g5910
Liquid`RaSZi2310
fl0m1635
FrodaN1379
B2W.Neo782
olofmeister717
Khaldor442
Beastyqt333
Livibee191
crisheroes156
Pyrionflax108
Mew2King69
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick659
BasetradeTV225
StarCraft 2
angryscii 20
EmSc Tv 10
EmSc2Tv 10
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 26
• Adnapsc2 13
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach43
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• blackmanpl 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1256
• Shiphtur691
• WagamamaTV341
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 20m
Replay Cast
3h 20m
OSC
16h 20m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.