• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:30
CEST 14:30
KST 21:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9435 users

What do you work as, or aspire to do? - Page 28

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 All
dbosworld
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States317 Posts
July 27 2011 22:02 GMT
#541
I wish I could answer this thread! But I must be top secret with my careerness.
Former CAL-I/CPL CounterStrike Player - Halo1PC CPL/CAL Player
sirkyan
Profile Joined July 2010
211 Posts
July 27 2011 22:04 GMT
#542
On July 28 2011 07:02 dbosworld wrote:
I wish I could answer this thread! But I must be top secret with my careerness.


Area 57?
caruso
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Germany733 Posts
July 27 2011 22:14 GMT
#543
On July 07 2011 00:27 UisTehSux wrote:
I just got a letter about 3 days ago informing me I've been accepted into the police academy. Orientation is July 20th.

Going to follow in my dads foot steps. <3


Will you learn to make awesome noises with your mouth that sound really lifelike, or are only black people allowed to learn that?
Ilikestarcraft
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Korea (South)17743 Posts
July 27 2011 22:14 GMT
#544
I still don't know
ils
"Nana is a goddess. Or at very least, Nana is my goddess." - KazeHydra
Latedi
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Sweden1027 Posts
July 27 2011 22:17 GMT
#545
A friendly pirate? I don't know if I can get money from that though.
I am Latedi.
ilovelings
Profile Joined January 2011
Argentina776 Posts
July 27 2011 22:19 GMT
#546
I'm a professional politician
People is diying.
Lazy_89
Profile Joined April 2011
United States87 Posts
July 27 2011 22:22 GMT
#547
Right now I am working at a car wash sucks btw but it pays for school and I am studying to be a pharmacist.
chenchen
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1136 Posts
July 27 2011 22:26 GMT
#548
Exploiting the poor by collecting interest on credit cards and time shares.
powerade = dragoon blood
Pochtli
Profile Joined February 2011
Finland690 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-27 22:29:56
July 27 2011 22:29 GMT
#549
Starting my studies in physics (focusing on photonics) in the beginning of September at university, pretty excited about it.
ㅈㅈ
dbosworld
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States317 Posts
July 27 2011 22:31 GMT
#550
On July 28 2011 07:04 sirkyan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2011 07:02 dbosworld wrote:
I wish I could answer this thread! But I must be top secret with my careerness.


Area 57?

Nope, never odd numbers.
Former CAL-I/CPL CounterStrike Player - Halo1PC CPL/CAL Player
MandoRelease
Profile Joined October 2010
France374 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-27 22:37:49
July 27 2011 22:35 GMT
#551
Master in quantitative finance. Engineer in computer science (will have my degree next year).
The results of the poll, so far, aren't suprising. Pretty much what we'd expect.
When you play the game of drones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground. Huge IMLosirA fan.
EzPz
Profile Joined May 2011
Scotland64 Posts
July 27 2011 22:35 GMT
#552
I'm currently in the process of joining the Royal Navy (UK) as a Submariner Engineer + Sonar systems specialist (fancy job titles hmm)

I chose to go for an engineer's position to pursue my passion for mechanics / system diagnostics and i decided too do it through the forces because of the lifestyle. My dad was in the Military Police so we moved all over the world when i was a kid. Couldn't think of a more exciting lifestyle too grow up through!

great post, thanks! Really enjoyed reading through what other people from the site are doing with their lives!
18 months of travelling / journalism and sc2
monkey5476
Profile Joined January 2011
United States133 Posts
July 27 2011 22:44 GMT
#553
I'm studying business, but what I really find interesting would be classified under Society/Culture.
Sayer
Profile Joined August 2009
United States403 Posts
July 27 2011 23:23 GMT
#554
Tax audit
Morrisson
Profile Joined May 2011
289 Posts
July 27 2011 23:38 GMT
#555
Working in retail management for a big luxury firm
Hypnotikdel
Profile Joined April 2009
United States333 Posts
August 11 2011 02:08 GMT
#556
Bummmp. I think this is one of the more interesting threads on TL.

My dream (at least for the last 6-7 years) has been to open a big Lan/Arcade center but also to have a videogame store (IE Gamestop) in it as well. I love this idea though I really don't have the means or knowledge to do it but I still hope to make it happen one day.

Currently i'm going to school for Audio Engineering and working 2 jobs. Mainly I work at Walt Disney world as a little peon but hopefully getting my foot in the door here helps me move into a position where I can work on Disney movies or Disney artists with my Audio degree.
Prev 1 26 27 28 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 933
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs KrystianerLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings216
CranKy Ducklings SOOP17
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech69
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 43610
Shuttle 12651
FanTaSy 1863
Hyuk 1213
BeSt 576
Horang2 534
Pusan 348
Mini 327
Stork 260
EffOrt 206
[ Show more ]
Last 162
Zeus 149
Killer 136
Mind 87
sorry 68
Hyun 62
Sea.KH 53
Soma 51
ggaemo 50
PianO 50
Snow 47
ToSsGirL 37
hero 33
Hm[arnc] 31
Bale 27
Aegong 24
JYJ 18
zelot 16
NaDa 11
Sacsri 10
Noble 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
Dendi915
XcaliburYe375
qojqva41
Counter-Strike
fl0m2397
byalli988
x6flipin693
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu299
Other Games
gofns32752
singsing3175
B2W.Neo938
Hui .150
Livibee138
ArmadaUGS68
Mew2King56
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick660
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream80
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis1178
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
2h 30m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 30m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 30m
Replay Cast
10h 30m
Afreeca Starleague
21h 30m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
22h 30m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 21h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 22h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.