• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:51
CEST 11:51
KST 18:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8019 users

What do you work as, or aspire to do? - Page 6

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 28 Next All
Squirrel_x360a
Profile Joined December 2010
Australia305 Posts
July 06 2011 16:43 GMT
#101
Almost finished Med School. Cant wait to be a fully qualified doctor in a few months.
KSMB
Profile Joined April 2011
United States100 Posts
July 06 2011 16:44 GMT
#102
I'm an astronomer (postdoctoral researcher to be specific), working in Chicago. It is pretty awesome.
Q2CTF
LaSt)ChAnCe
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States2179 Posts
July 06 2011 16:44 GMT
#103
i'm an IT consultant as of this month, aspiring to be a CIO eventually
Crimson
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States311 Posts
July 06 2011 16:46 GMT
#104
Just got hired at the local Best Buy to be in the Home Theater department. I know nothing about tv's and even applied for computer department =/ Oh well. Helps pay for school and if I don't mess this up and work hard, I can make some pretty good money.
ExceeD_DreaM
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada500 Posts
July 06 2011 16:49 GMT
#105
Almost finished my electrical engineering degree at University of Toronto. I am right now working at gov't corporation, very relaxing job, secure and well paying. I am considering making my career here and get MBA then go into management for more opportunities. Really depends on how my girlfriend will do with her career, if she sets off in California, i might have to find a new job with engineering firm there
mufin
Profile Joined May 2010
United States616 Posts
July 06 2011 16:50 GMT
#106
Mechanical Engineer here as well. Working for a large HVAC company that sets up air conditioning/plumbing systems for industrial sized buildings. Fun stuff
I only make 5 actions per minute. But since I use all my time deliberating and planning, my 5 actions are so brutally devastating that children cry out and grown men weep.
rezzan
Profile Joined November 2010
Sweden329 Posts
July 06 2011 16:51 GMT
#107
I am studyin to become a male nurse, and im done in a few months. in the future im aspiring to become a doctor ( about 10 years of study after im done with my nurse education)

short as that,lol.
Sponsored by Play3r.net and eurodomination.net www.twitch.tv/tacowtf
DrSeRRoD
Profile Joined October 2010
United States490 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-06 16:57:40
July 06 2011 16:52 GMT
#108
Job: Training & Development Manager by day, University Professor by night, total Nerd all the time.

Education: PhD, MBA, BS, AS
Intox
Profile Joined February 2011
Norway62 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-06 16:55:59
July 06 2011 16:53 GMT
#109
On July 07 2011 01:49 ExceeD_DreaM wrote:
Almost finished my electrical engineering degree at University of Toronto. I am right now working at gov't corporation, very relaxing job, secure and well paying. I am considering making my career here and get MBA then go into management for more opportunities. Really depends on how my girlfriend will do with her career, if she sets off in California, i might have to find a new job with engineering firm there

Sort of the same pickle, I'd like to study at NTNU, but a girl im involved with is going somewhere else. I'm unsure if its going to turn serious enough to make such a huge sacrifice though, for either of us. (NTNU being the best uni for the degree I want)
Sgany
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United Kingdom790 Posts
July 06 2011 16:54 GMT
#110
I hope to ivy league to study, then Harvard Business school and after than go into working in a high up position in some major business
NaDa <3, MMA <3, Bisu <3,
DruidzHistory
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden231 Posts
July 06 2011 16:56 GMT
#111
Im going for either an archeologist or a progamer, depends on what i feel like in 2 years when i finish school
Dittert
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States97 Posts
July 06 2011 17:02 GMT
#112
I'm a musician/music teacher. I play the drums and guitar, teaching lessons on both at a local music store.
n.DieJokes
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3443 Posts
July 06 2011 17:03 GMT
#113
I'd like to get a PhD in math and then teach high school
MyLove + Your Love= Supa Love
PeadSmile
Profile Joined April 2011
43 Posts
July 06 2011 17:05 GMT
#114
Lab Tech for the Army going for a direct commission to be a Lab Officer.
DrBillionaire
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada16 Posts
July 06 2011 17:06 GMT
#115
Right now I go to school for Biology with a Microbiology specialization. Hoping to be a High school teacher when finished, but will most likely end up working in a lab somewhere.

Since its the summer and I need money, I work at a Brewery and make Budweiser. Soo good. Free Beer xD
Blythwood Master
Calvin[Deck]
Profile Joined November 2010
Denmark88 Posts
July 06 2011 17:12 GMT
#116
I am a software engineer, for the last 10 years I have worked as a it consultant in the telecom and finance industries. I recently switched to work for a media surveillance firm, working on search technologies.
Hithran
Profile Joined March 2009
Canada57 Posts
July 06 2011 17:15 GMT
#117
I just finished my bachelors in chemical engineering. Looking for a job currently, and I hope in 5 years to become a professional engineer and gain a lot of process engineering experience
hongo
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
207 Posts
July 06 2011 17:16 GMT
#118
Studying mechanical engineering and going to get my major probably in electrical engineering. Hopefully gonna get some kind of hands on job with military. That would be totally awesome
mdb
Profile Blog Joined February 2003
Bulgaria4059 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-06 17:19:38
July 06 2011 17:18 GMT
#119
what tl.net population is working according to this thread :

- Sales executive manager - 18%
- Biology scientist ( particularly Genetics) - 19%
- Software developer engineer - 54%
- Civil/Mechanical engineer - 9%
- Progamers - 0%

hmmm
Phrogs!
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Japan521 Posts
July 06 2011 17:23 GMT
#120
Starting university this year. I think I'd like to work as a translator or interpreter in the future. I think I'd really enjoy a job like that where I can use my language skills and constantly learn and challenge my self to do better.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 28 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech36
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 397
EffOrt 386
Zeus 378
Larva 286
Pusan 96
Mind 92
Jaedong 68
sorry 66
Hyun 60
ggaemo 56
[ Show more ]
Killer 51
scan(afreeca) 51
Barracks 45
Bale 44
NotJumperer 31
Sharp 31
Yoon 25
Sacsri 18
Hm[arnc] 15
Shinee 15
Noble 7
Dota 2
febbydoto101
League of Legends
JimRising 396
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1419
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King88
Other Games
summit1g7875
ceh9636
Happy350
crisheroes219
Sick180
dupreeh93
Pyrionflax92
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick576
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast8
• LUISG 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2277
League of Legends
• Jankos1078
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1h 9m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
14h 9m
Patches Events
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.