• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:14
CEST 12:14
KST 19:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double0Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8989 users

The Letting Off Steam Thread - Page 108

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 106 107 108 109 110 257 Next
KSMB
Profile Joined April 2011
United States100 Posts
November 30 2012 22:59 GMT
#2141
+ Show Spoiler +
I can't fucking stand the job application process. You create elaborate application materials, send it to the contact person (who may or may not be a faceless HR department), and it's like sending information into the cold void of space. If you're REALLY fucking lucky, you will get a response rate above 10%, and that includes employers who tell you they're not interested. More likely though, it will be in the order of 5%, and the rest you will never hear from. Now, suppose you actually get some positive response, the next step is to have a fucking awkward phone or Skype interview where you try to not ramble through insanely open-ended questions. It might not be so bad, but then again, this half-hour of awkwardness has the potential to make or break your fucking career, and you can't even get clues how they feel about you due to the nature of phones or shitty internet or shitty webcams. Fuck all of this.
Q2CTF
CrazyF1r3f0x
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States2120 Posts
December 02 2012 01:22 GMT
#2142
+ Show Spoiler +
So much negativity surrounding StarCraft 2 currently, most of it not very constructive either. Reading so much of it on the forums starts to get to you; I swear I'm the only one who doesn't think it's that bad, or that it won't work out in the end.
"Actual happiness always looks pretty squalid in comparison with the overcompensations for misery."
Sinensis
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2513 Posts
December 04 2012 06:36 GMT
#2143
+ Show Spoiler +

Sc2 isn't a good game. It never was. I can understand it's popularity as the sequel to a game that was actually good. I can't understand why anyone who isn't getting paid still plays it. It is boring, it's broken, and the community sucks ass. It's not fun to play. It's not fun to watch. It doesn't have any good custom games.

All Sc2 fans are angry and miserable because their game is not fun. So they come to TL and shit all over everything. People used to come to TL to post screen caps of Bisu making funny faces or stories about how Jaedong bought chicken for his fan club. Now people come to TL to act like jerks and prove strangers wrong.

There are actually people that believe two expansions will make Sc2 better. Have any of these people ever played Sc2? Sc2 doesn't have minor imperfections that need patching/fixing/redesigning, it's just a pile of shit. The game is bad and not worthy of the amount of time people have given it. HOTS will be glitter on top of the same shit. LOTV will be sprinkles on top of the same glittery shit pile.
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
December 04 2012 07:20 GMT
#2144
+ Show Spoiler +
well, in the span of a week i went from just seeing this girl who went to my high school around college to having a ridiculous crush on her. not quite sure how that happened, but my nerves are frazzled.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
CyDe
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States1010 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-06 18:44:27
December 06 2012 18:12 GMT
#2145
+ Show Spoiler +
Yeh, so I really do just fucking hate everything. I'm pretty fucking done with reality, at least for a while. I can't really deal with it, and even if I could, I just don't fucking care at this point. Fuck it. I'm gonna get my old friend from treatment to come down and visit me, and we are just gonna do a shitload of drugs. I don't care. A SHITLOAD. Usually I would consider this bad, I'd go on and on spitting bullshit about how escapism only makes things worse and it's unhealthy and how I only do drugs out of curiosity. Haha, not this time. This time I'm making a distinguished effort to leave my body. Assist in the escape. I've only really smoked weed before, maybe a bit of drinking, little spice, and a little nitrous, but if he does end up coming down I'm really gonna be on a crash course through drug experiences. He's gonna bring salvia, shrooms, and shitload of weed, DMT, DXM, and acid. Maybe some other shit, like K2 or spike. Now that's a fucking recipe for jailbreaking this prison of skin.

I'm looking forward to it because I just won't fucking care. Mix and match, mix and match, maybe I'll find a world where I'm happy. Maybe a even a little bit. And then, maybe it will change. It won't, but at least it will feel like it did for a few hours. Maybe I'll get torn away from this fucking place that I loathe more and more by the second, and maybe this skin will finally do.

Until then, I'm gonna do my best to do my worst. Fuck it, and fuck you, and fuck this, and fuck everything. I fucking hate it, and at this point it's just a matter of time.


Nah, I'm not done, let's go some more:
+ Show Spoiler +
Fuck I just love when I lose the weight of my own body. When I stop even realizing that I'm thinking. That's the kind of high I'm gonna have. Oooh, what to do first. I think DXM; that'll be fun, losing my sense of time, losing my sense of placement, losing myself in everything from music to colors. Mm, robotrip the shit out of it all. And with a friend it will be great too, talking about something that we can't even remember by the time the air leaves our lips.

Then, oh then maybe a nice combination of weed, K2, and spike. I'm not even sure spike is real, but I heard it's some thing that you smoke and then... it's like filling the space between lighting up weed and doing an actual hallucinagen. So yeah, that combination would be pretty sick; forgetting why I'm breathing, not caring that I don't care that I can't stand, falling through a distorted sense of consciousness. It'll be fucking fantastic. See, the cool thing is I have a minor case of synaesthesia. When I'm sober, it's not particularly noticeable, not all the time, but when I'm high... especially past a certain point, it's fucking INSANE. It's AMAZING. Music becomes so tangible, my imagination starts competing with my traditional senses. And I lose myself...

Then shrooms, I think. They seem to me to be the most casual of hallucinogens. How wonderful will THAT be. I've never done a true hallucinogen, unless you count my wild synaesthetic visions. But this... this is different. I'll see worlds that I could never see before, that I could even imagine seeing. In truth it'll just be two guys, sitting in their room, how insignificant, but to us... we'll be soaring, through what land I just don't know yet. Maybe a lost continent. Somewhere no one's been for a really long time... maybe that's where I'll be happy.

Now I don't know whether I'd want to do DMT or LSD first. I've heard people say that they change their lives after DMT... but then others say that acid is truly something else. The best. I don't know, both are very powerful hallucinogens, but DMT is a very quick and short one. I think... I think DMT first. I'll get to the second plateau, at least. Close my eyes, and write my own dreams... close one eye and I'll see half. Close both eyes and I'll see everything. Lock my lids, and feel my heart pound... the 15-30 minutes of that trip will be a lifetime, and a lifetime that I will never regret having. Not like this one. Oh, I'll become one with the music. I'll float through the grassy hills and rainy forests of my fantasies, and it will be what I've always wanted it to be. A world where eternity holds no resentment from me. It'll be like swimming through clouds.

Then... then acid I think. I've heard such things. Most of the people I know who've done it say it's their favorite. I'll be swept up in tumbling sheets of understanding. Understanding the incoherence. It'll all be there, and it'll all not be there. It's going to be the world, it's going to be more than the world. I'll drift out of here, and I'll talk of things that will never concern me. I'll feel them, I'll watch the galaxy turn and the stars burn and I'll have my friend, my utterly wonderful friend, there with me. Someone who I'd want to be with if I was to ever go where I could never. Through space, completely disregarding everything down here. The ground. The crushing air. It will be something I will never forget, and something I will never want to leave. Away.

And finally, salvia. Ooooh, salvia, how I've longed for you. For those of you who don't know, salvia is actually something else. It's hardly recreational, it's an experience of introspection with the widest bounds. I'll watch myself be torn from reality, from this place, but I won't go to another place. I'll go to the other side. I'll feel my body fall, both in space and in mind, and as I lie there I'll simultaneously become one with everything and nothing. And I'll see it all. I'll feel the smallness, the insignificance, the very fibers that hold me together. And there will be no control. I'm just here for the ride, but finally, FINALLY, I'll stop holding on so hard. And there's nothing you can do, the water ruins the maps we drew. Relax your fist, and tumble with me into the air. Maybe it will be therapeutic, maybe it will finally have me cope with all that I've been running from. Or falling from, at this point I hardly know. It would be ironic, wouldn't it? To come to terms with all of this, while experiencing all that? Hahaha, oh. Oh I can't wait. What is the true nature of me, and what is the true nature of this universe. I'll find out. I'll see the cross beams, and the skeleton, and every molecule in every part of it all. And I'll understand. Five minutes of the purest and most utter clarity. But it will be more, it will be an eon, it will be more than a lifetime, and it will mean more than a thousand.

And then I'll start mixing and matching. HAHHAAHA, FUCK I CAN'T WAIT TO TEAR MY SKIN OFF IN THE MOST PLEASING WAY.
youtube.com/GamingCyDe-- My totally abandoned youtube channel that I might revisit at some point
Aerisky
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States12129 Posts
December 08 2012 10:13 GMT
#2146
+ Show Spoiler +
Oh man, I am THIS *holds up right thumb and index finger to eye level as if pinching* close to requesting a temp.

Shit is about to hit the fan. I repeat: shit is about to hit the fan. Time to kick some ass.
Jim while Johnny had had had had had had had; had had had had the better effect on the teacher.
puppykiller
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States3137 Posts
December 08 2012 10:24 GMT
#2147
On December 04 2012 15:36 Sinensis wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +

Sc2 isn't a good game. It never was. I can understand it's popularity as the sequel to a game that was actually good. I can't understand why anyone who isn't getting paid still plays it. It is boring, it's broken, and the community sucks ass. It's not fun to play. It's not fun to watch. It doesn't have any good custom games.

All Sc2 fans are angry and miserable because their game is not fun. So they come to TL and shit all over everything. People used to come to TL to post screen caps of Bisu making funny faces or stories about how Jaedong bought chicken for his fan club. Now people come to TL to act like jerks and prove strangers wrong.

There are actually people that believe two expansions will make Sc2 better. Have any of these people ever played Sc2? Sc2 doesn't have minor imperfections that need patching/fixing/redesigning, it's just a pile of shit. The game is bad and not worthy of the amount of time people have given it. HOTS will be glitter on top of the same shit. LOTV will be sprinkles on top of the same glittery shit pile.


+1
Why would I play sctoo when I can play BW?
Kamais Ookin
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada591 Posts
December 08 2012 10:28 GMT
#2148
+ Show Spoiler +
Life is hard, especially when you're not drowning yourself with any alcohol or drugs to ease the pain. Fuck... FUCK.
MAL Profile: http://myanimelist.net/profile/Kamais_Ookin Twitch account streaming fighting games and PC games, etc twitch.tv/kamais_ookin
thezanursic
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
5504 Posts
December 08 2012 10:34 GMT
#2149
+ Show Spoiler +
Just fuck
http://i45.tinypic.com/9j2cdc.jpg Let it be so!
thezanursic
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
5504 Posts
December 08 2012 10:37 GMT
#2150
On December 04 2012 15:36 Sinensis wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +

Sc2 isn't a good game. It never was. I can understand it's popularity as the sequel to a game that was actually good. I can't understand why anyone who isn't getting paid still plays it. It is boring, it's broken, and the community sucks ass. It's not fun to play. It's not fun to watch. It doesn't have any good custom games.

All Sc2 fans are angry and miserable because their game is not fun. So they come to TL and shit all over everything. People used to come to TL to post screen caps of Bisu making funny faces or stories about how Jaedong bought chicken for his fan club. Now people come to TL to act like jerks and prove strangers wrong.

There are actually people that believe two expansions will make Sc2 better. Have any of these people ever played Sc2? Sc2 doesn't have minor imperfections that need patching/fixing/redesigning, it's just a pile of shit. The game is bad and not worthy of the amount of time people have given it. HOTS will be glitter on top of the same shit. LOTV will be sprinkles on top of the same glittery shit pile.

+ Show Spoiler +
Why the fuck don't people play BW anymore if the majority is in universal agreement that it's the better game. I'm not talking about the fucking pros who get played I'm talking about the people who like to be competitive in their spare time. How fucking hard is it to install/reinstall BW and get yourself an ICCUP launcher
http://i45.tinypic.com/9j2cdc.jpg Let it be so!
puppykiller
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States3137 Posts
December 08 2012 10:42 GMT
#2151
+ Show Spoiler +
Reading this thread is odd since I haven't felt angry at any particular person in a long while. I am sad though because I quit Starcraft about 9 months ago because I was playing it all day every day and doing nothing else and it was really unhealthy. Unfortunately I am starting to miss it but I have to forge a career first. I have a terrible attention span and low amounts of discipline instilled in me so it is hard to study subjects that I am uninterested in. Also, if I were to resume gaming regularly, I wish sc2 was a fun game so that I could switch to it because in BW it is really hard to find matches these days (when I play like twice a week) and I miss watching progamers in Proleague (Fantasy vs Classic today was a good game and all of the other games sucked). Ugh I really wish I could go back to a year ago when I was playing like 8 hours a day.
Why would I play sctoo when I can play BW?
virpi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Germany3599 Posts
December 08 2012 20:32 GMT
#2152
+ Show Spoiler +
so yay it's saturday evening and I thought "well, let's play some hots, that's certainly going to be fun" yay it's so much fun, I'd like to smash my desk now. fuck ling runbys in zvz, fuck widow mines put on random spots on the map, fuck fuck fuck I don't want fuck fuck fuck I don't want fuck rage shit.
first we make expand, then we defense it.
kollin
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United Kingdom8380 Posts
December 08 2012 20:35 GMT
#2153
+ Show Spoiler +
I fucking hate all those retards who pretend that they're the fucking master trolls from 4chan, harvesting the butthurts. Some of the fucking retards I know on fb have put the most stupid shit, trying to get a reaction, and it's getting to the point where I feel like physically attacking them. They're the fucking scum of the earth, seriously.
Alay
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States660 Posts
December 08 2012 20:40 GMT
#2154
+ Show Spoiler +
Just had to break off a friendship with the first person I clicked with in 3 years because he got really weird and started begging me to have sex with him and shit. Sucks like hell having to crush the guy, because he was totally in love with me, but it feels great too that I stood up for myself.
obesechicken13
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States10467 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-08 21:56:24
December 08 2012 21:54 GMT
#2155
On December 09 2012 05:40 Alay wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Just had to break off a friendship with the first person I clicked with in 3 years because he got really weird and started begging me to have sex with him and shit. Sucks like hell having to crush the guy, because he was totally in love with me, but it feels great too that I stood up for myself.

Aww. You do have to stand up for yourself though.

+ Show Spoiler +
I'm being yelled at. Supposed to live on my own. Mom is insecure that she has no job and does household work. This all started because earlier today I went to see my dad about some employment insurance things. I wasn't sure which ones to get. Then I kept getting yelled at because I was slow to book a dental appointment. I didn't think I was that stressed, so I went to pick up a slice of pizza, then she started saying something again and I just lost it. I kicked a plastic stool with my left foot without realizing what I'd done and it flew across the living room, but didn't hit anyone or break.

She's been yelling ever since. I also have to investigate a bank account incident on my account(2x 200$ transactions) and to book that dental appointment. This shouldn't be as stressful as it probably is for me.

I don't think anything will come from this, but I just hated living as a child and listening to her. Thoughts of suicide came to me every day. I don't want to live with her either but I'm on my coop. If I live on my own I won't make much after covering rent and food.

This isn't an incident of me just kicking a stool. I feel these are insecurities that developed over a long period of time.
Some have already surfaced and some are still surfacing.

TL;DR Parent Child Arguments among an Asian family during my coop year.
I think in our modern age technology has evolved to become more addictive. The things that don't give us pleasure aren't used as much. Work was never meant to be fun, but doing it makes us happier in the long run.
docvoc
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States5491 Posts
December 08 2012 22:02 GMT
#2156
+ Show Spoiler +
whenever I play LoL, when I win my lane, every other lane feeds. If i lose my lane, every other lane feeds, I don't even know why i try at this point. I was 1.3k now I'm 1.1k due to this, I hate this so much.
.
User was warned for too many mimes.
Atlas247
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada318 Posts
December 09 2012 00:42 GMT
#2157
+ Show Spoiler +
FUCK YOU TERRANS. FUCKING SKY TERRAN. HEY LOOK I NEVER HAVE AN OBSERVER BECAUSE YOU HAVE UNLIMITED SCANS BECAUSE YOUR FUCKING TERRIBLE AT MACRO. I WONT BOTHER ATTACKING EITHER BECAUSE PLANETARYS ARE PRETTY FUCKING GOOD. FUCK
Windex Banana Lampshade
simmeh
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada2511 Posts
December 09 2012 10:01 GMT
#2158
+ Show Spoiler +
nzbmatrix got shut down... ARGH ARGH ALKSHJDLJASLDKJALSK
byah!
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-09 18:35:39
December 09 2012 18:35 GMT
#2159
On December 04 2012 16:20 ticklishmusic wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
well, in the span of a week i went from just seeing this girl who went to my high school around college to having a ridiculous crush on her. not quite sure how that happened, but my nerves are frazzled.

+ Show Spoiler +


nah, its ok now. fact: never let friends convince you a girl likes you if you're about 90% certain to the contrary. i'm kind of ok with her (friendzone level = big brother), but i totally lied to myself in convincing myself i was over another girl. but goddam i was so close. or i deluded myself into thinking so.

ah well, life is never that easy. i should have known by now.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Aerisky
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States12129 Posts
December 10 2012 08:59 GMT
#2160
I suck

So many regrets.
Jim while Johnny had had had had had had had; had had had had the better effect on the teacher.
Prev 1 106 107 108 109 110 257 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 3
Soma vs Jaedong
Afreeca ASL 8626
StarCastTV_EN153
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 265
Lowko149
ProTech65
Rex 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 5957
EffOrt 2355
Larva 1263
BeSt 1010
Horang2 703
Hyuk 578
ZerO 439
Zeus 205
soO 165
Hyun 131
[ Show more ]
Stork 129
Killer 105
Light 94
Barracks 93
Rush 65
Shinee 59
Bale 30
ToSsGirL 28
Terrorterran 25
Mong 24
PianO 22
Sacsri 14
HiyA 11
Noble 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
XaKoH 642
XcaliburYe311
League of Legends
KnowMe21
Counter-Strike
byalli732
Other Games
singsing1666
olofmeister1540
crisheroes226
Livibee183
Sick130
ArmadaUGS58
Mew2King48
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 117
lovetv 9
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH317
• StrangeGG 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1997
• Stunt373
Other Games
• WagamamaTV144
Upcoming Events
WardiTV Weekly
46m
Monday Night Weeklies
5h 46m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 46m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 46m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 13h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.