• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:32
CEST 20:32
KST 03:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9669 users

Headphone enthusiast thread! - Page 194

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 192 193 194 195 196 244 Next
JohnnyReverb
Profile Joined August 2010
Switzerland132 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-18 16:30:23
September 18 2012 16:29 GMT
#3861
actually i have 3

2 for Mastering: Audiotechnica ATH50 and Beyerdynamics DT880 pro

1 for Gaming: Steelseries 3H

the first two are actually studio reference headphones, used in many studios, as for my work im aiming for a complete flatness playback-wise, no attenuation and a natural sound. (ofc these are only to doublecheck from my master monitors). the steelseries one is just handy and tiny, you can fold them easily, and it has a very sensitive mic (friend hears cat meowing from the other part of the flat).
+1
Djzapz
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada10681 Posts
September 18 2012 16:32 GMT
#3862
I find the M50's to be a bit bass-heavy, not perfectly flat, though. Not excessively so, however.
"My incompetence with power tools had been increasing exponentially over the course of 20 years spent inhaling experimental oven cleaners"
JohnnyReverb
Profile Joined August 2010
Switzerland132 Posts
September 18 2012 18:18 GMT
#3863
they line wonderfully along with my yamaha msp7, sub and my room. altough i dont check lowend with headphones, its a good tool for stereo work and reverbs. gotta agree they sound heavy, exactly the opposite of my virtually 0 flat room.
+1
Rah
Profile Joined February 2010
United States973 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-18 19:37:12
September 18 2012 19:36 GMT
#3864
I'm looking into my first serious headset now and could use some advice. I really only have 3 things I'm interested in. The most important trait I guess would be surround sound? I've heard in a FPS if you're using a proper headset you can hear where another player is in relation to you from only the sound of their footsteps. This sounds like a huge advantage to have.

Secondly is comfort, I have a cheap headset that was gifted to me as a joke (purple). I tried them for lulz and it fits snugly pushing down on my ears, so it gets uncomfortable if I use them too long. My ears are slightly larger than average I guess but it would be cool to have an around the ear headset maybe that fits more comfortably without bending your ears into uncomfortable positions.

Last but not least is price, I want to spend as little as possible, definitely below $100 and preferably well under that. I'm willing to sacrifice any extra features as long as I get those 3 things I mentioned covered. So far I've found
+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-PX-90-Portable-Headphone/dp/B004GTCQQC/ref=sr_1_25?ie=UTF8&qid=1347993009&sr=8-25&keywords=px90
http://www.aloaudio.com/grado-sr60i
http://www.aloaudio.com/grado-sr80i

Those all come with good reviews, but I'd like to get some input from a bored enthusiast or two. Do any of these fit what I'm looking for, or could anyone recommend a headset that would?
Streaming on twitch. http://www.twitch.tv/rahsun86
Gerbeeros
Profile Joined May 2010
101 Posts
September 18 2012 20:02 GMT
#3865
So i decided to buy the relatively cheap xonar dg to complement my akg 242:s and now that ive been listening couple of hours with it, im quite happy with the outcome of my "gamble". It does sound bit clearer and i got some bass boost. Its not dramatic difference between my old realtek 889 but its audible difference, like strings and pipes sound clearer and are more "forward" when listening some of the soundtracks.
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-18 22:10:55
September 18 2012 20:54 GMT
#3866
surround sound headphones are much more expensive than 100 dollars, and they usually don't make for very good music listening experience.

you're better off just getting very neutral headphones, and turning up the volume very high, and hopefully the audio split design by the game should be enough for you to discern where the enemies are through foot step. I had no problem doing this with crappy stock ipod earbuds for a good month, when I was playing a lot of CS:S

Over ears are generally more expensive than on ears, just due to the nature of their size, so your best bet is to find on-ears.
What I'm using now is a Sennheiser 280 Pro, and it's worked wonders for me. I was seriously considering the grado sr60i's a well, but the Senn's were more affordable at the time. I guess I should mention, I was looking more for music quality listening cans, not gaming cans*.
liftlift > tsm
Ben...
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada3485 Posts
September 18 2012 21:11 GMT
#3867
On September 19 2012 05:54 wei2coolman wrote: and hopefully the audio split design by the game should be enough for you to discern where the enemies are through foot step. I had no problem doing this with crappy stock ipod earbuds for a good month, when I was playing a lot of CS:S
Exactly, if the game sound design is any good, a basic set of headphones will do the job just fine to tell where other people are. I used to play Battlefield and CS with a pair of Senn 555s and I could tell where anyone was. That surround sound stuff is a bunch of garbage.
"Cliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide" -Tastosis
Blisse
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada3710 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-19 00:58:58
September 18 2012 21:19 GMT
#3868
On September 19 2012 04:36 Rah wrote:
I'm looking into my first serious headset now and could use some advice. I really only have 3 things I'm interested in. The most important trait I guess would be surround sound? I've heard in a FPS if you're using a proper headset you can hear where another player is in relation to you from only the sound of their footsteps. This sounds like a huge advantage to have.

Secondly is comfort, I have a cheap headset that was gifted to me as a joke (purple). I tried them for lulz and it fits snugly pushing down on my ears, so it gets uncomfortable if I use them too long. My ears are slightly larger than average I guess but it would be cool to have an around the ear headset maybe that fits more comfortably without bending your ears into uncomfortable positions.

Last but not least is price, I want to spend as little as possible, definitely below $100 and preferably well under that. I'm willing to sacrifice any extra features as long as I get those 3 things I mentioned covered. So far I've found
+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-PX-90-Portable-Headphone/dp/B004GTCQQC/ref=sr_1_25?ie=UTF8&qid=1347993009&sr=8-25&keywords=px90
http://www.aloaudio.com/grado-sr60i
http://www.aloaudio.com/grado-sr80i

Those all come with good reviews, but I'd like to get some input from a bored enthusiast or two. Do any of these fit what I'm looking for, or could anyone recommend a headset that would?


Decent surround sound headphones crush regular headphones in positioning, but you sacrifice sound quality by a somewhat noticeable amount. My experiences might be outdated though, but from what I recall, the transition from surround sound headphones to regular headphones didn't bring me anything new. I don't recall being blown away from the positioning much from my mid-tier headphones, though maybe the Audio-Technica ATH-AD 700 are a huge exception to that. I doubt it.

There's really no point in looking for surround sound if you're not talking about being really competitive and using the headphones solely for their positioning in FPS. They're horrible for every other use. I'm saying this because you don't seem like you're that crazy into FPS. If you just want to have good positioning, any decent pair of headphones will suffice.

Grados are horrible in general, I can't imagine how horrible the positioning on those metal tin cans will be, and we're not even talking about the love or hate comfort and sound. I'm going to say those Sennheisers are horrible too even if I've never heard them. Look at gaming headphones at that price if you only want positioning, else find a way to try out say, the Sennheiser HD 448 if you want somewhat of a mix.



On September 19 2012 07:11 wei2coolman wrote:
really? I heard grado makes for great starter cans? O.o conflicting.


Grados are meant for Rock and Rock exclusively. Comfort is bad. Bass is non-existent. Sound stage is non-existent. Highs are piercing. If you think all of these are "positives" then maybe Grados are a choice for you. Otherwise, look elsewhere.

It's very important to try headphones out for yourself to figure out if you like them. However, the rate of return for Grados would be one of the lowest, and I wholly recommend against them unless you're willing to hurt your ears until you like the sound, unless you belong to groups such as heavy concert goers or band members who don't protect their ears, older people, and so on who have lost the abilities to hear piercing highs and the uneven frequency response.
There is no one like you in the universe.
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
September 18 2012 22:11 GMT
#3869
really? I heard grado makes for great starter cans? O.o conflicting.
liftlift > tsm
Rah
Profile Joined February 2010
United States973 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-19 02:22:26
September 19 2012 00:48 GMT
#3870
Thanks for the input, like I said I'm a noob with headsets so I'm changing my priorities based on what has been said here. I don't have any intention to go pro in FPS, so with only comfort (around the ear design) and price in mind which would be the best pick? Only concern I'd have with around the ear headsets would be how hot your ears can get over a long period, but I haven't tried a pair. Basically I'm looking for a low priced set that I can wear for a long period of time without being annoyed by them. I listen to rap, but I mostly have gaming in mind.

Edit: I saw a suggestion that this headset sennheiser HD-419 + Show Spoiler +
http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-HD-419-Headphones-Black/dp/B005SNPTS2
is comfortable and handles bass better and it's also cheaper. Would that be bad for gaming?
Streaming on twitch. http://www.twitch.tv/rahsun86
Paroxysm
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia42 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-19 07:11:59
September 19 2012 07:10 GMT
#3871
Hey guys, I'm looking for a set of headphones which can be used solely for music. I'm willing to spend up to $250, but I'm unaware of good, non-gaming brands in the headphone world. Any input would be great, but I want a set that pumps bass and sounds amazing at the same time. Thanks in advance,

Paro
Fools rush in where angels fear to tread.
Nopileus
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany27 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-19 08:31:13
September 19 2012 08:29 GMT
#3872
On September 19 2012 00:24 EndofCreation wrote:
So ive pretty much decided to get Beats Pro since they fit everything i would want in a headphone, its over the ear durable good sound and beautiful! thanks for the advice though


You broke my heart...


On September 19 2012 16:10 Paroxysm wrote:
Hey guys, I'm looking for a set of headphones which can be used solely for music. I'm willing to spend up to $250, but I'm unaware of good, non-gaming brands in the headphone world. Any input would be great, but I want a set that pumps bass and sounds amazing at the same time. Thanks in advance,

Paro


What kind of Music do you listen to, and which device/soundcard are you using as your source?
Also, for home or portable use
Rah
Profile Joined February 2010
United States973 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-20 00:32:01
September 20 2012 00:31 GMT
#3873
Last thing I'll ask here, but I could use some experienced advice. I'm torn between sennheiser HD-448 and HD-419. HD-419 has a lower price and I've read it's better with bass (good for rap), but does anyone know if it's versatile enough for gaming, and as comfortable, or is 448 worth the extra dough? Thanks.
Streaming on twitch. http://www.twitch.tv/rahsun86
Rollin
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia1552 Posts
September 20 2012 01:40 GMT
#3874
On September 20 2012 09:31 Rah wrote:
Last thing I'll ask here, but I could use some experienced advice. I'm torn between sennheiser HD-448 and HD-419. HD-419 has a lower price and I've read it's better with bass (good for rap), but does anyone know if it's versatile enough for gaming, and as comfortable, or is 448 worth the extra dough? Thanks.

I assume you mean for positional audio in 3d games? If you mean for starcraft, then the trash they ship with cheap mp3 players from china is adequate... (In other words, only mention games as a requirement if you're into semi-competitive fps' like cod 4, cs, etc.).

They're both closed headphones, so they're going to lack soundstage and clarity required for accurate positional audio. AD-700s are about as good as you can get for positional audio, these will set you back about $100 though, and as always, a cheap soundcard ($20-30) with dolby headphone or creative's audio engine is also a requirement for good 3d audio in SOME games.
Throw off those chains of reason, and your prison disappears. | Check your posting frequency timeline: http://www.teamliquid.net/mytlnet/post_activity_img.php
wcr.4fun
Profile Joined April 2012
Belgium686 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-22 21:43:25
September 22 2012 21:43 GMT
#3875
I was looking over at steelseries for the siberia v2 and there seems to be an ipod/iphone/.. and a 'full-size headphone' version.

I don't understand the difference between both, the ipod versions seems to have only one jack and the pc a jack for both mic and audio.. If you use the PC version on the iphone, you won't be able to talk or listen because there's only one jack on the iphone? Is this the only difference? But obviously you can just buy a piece to converge both jacks into one...
-Zoda-
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
France3578 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-23 03:46:52
September 23 2012 03:37 GMT
#3876
@Rah: 448 are very versatile headphones. The bass range isn't very wide and powerful tho, but if you have an equalizer you can easily get a good beat for some rap. Otherwise highs are great and mediums are wonderful. It's seems vague said like this but it offers a very clear sound on a lot of music styles and for movies and games, helping to notice a lot of details. They also are quite comfortable and lightweight, tho they don't stick very well to your head if you move too much.

For their price they are really good overall, I recommend them to anyone who hasn't a big budget.

Try to collect some Intel on the other model tho, I listen very few rap so the 448 May not Be the sound you are looking for.
♪ 最初はi つなぐdo それ つまりlife 常に移動 ♪ - IGN: Uhryks
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13426 Posts
September 23 2012 04:55 GMT
#3877
I just got a new computer a little while ago was curious as to why the audio was so bass heavy.

I decided to check out the drivers for my computer and see if there were new ones or not. Turns out there weren't. Unfortunately for my ears I have a wonderful Beats speakers infused HP laptop. The speakers don't work without the beats driver installed so I decided to live with it.

Listening to some very very favourite music today on my Shure SRH840 phones, I finally couldn't stand it any longer.

So I went into the beats option and turned off the beats audio option and noticed NO bass whatsoever and a terrible terrible Tinny sound. I decided to explore and discovered the following (I cried a little inside when I saw this):

[image loading]

[image loading]

No wonder just simply turning off the beats option made it sound like garbage. Sad thing is, so so many people have the computer I am sure and don't even know this is whats happening
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
rogzardo
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
610 Posts
September 23 2012 23:35 GMT
#3878
Anybody have an opinion on the Polk Ultrafocus 8000?

http://www.amazon.com/Polk-Audio-Canceling-Headphones-Microphone/dp/B0080OHGZA

I hear so-so noise cancelling, but good sound.
RawrAnOcean
Profile Joined February 2006
United States359 Posts
September 24 2012 22:44 GMT
#3879
On September 19 2012 01:13 RawrAnOcean wrote:
I'm back in the market for a new headphone. This time with requirements instead of just the best headphones.

-Require a mic. The better the mic, the better the headphones.
-IEMs with decent noise isolation. I want to use this with my motorcycle for highway riding to block wind noise. Also to play music on low volumes and hear them well so I can still hear horns.
-Durable. Since these will be my portable headphones, I will most likely use them for lifting and running.
-Non fatiguing. A little bit of warmth though won't hurt. Something along the lines of the Brainwavz M2 with less bass.
-Ideally under $100

I own Denon D2000, VSonic GR07, Brainwavz M2 as my primary headphones. Listen to mostly top 40 and country. Right now the Klipsch S4A look like decent ones, but I haven't heard them in a long time. My brother's beats have a great mic, but those headphones are a rip off sound quality wise. Any advice?


For anyone interested, I'm very happy with the Shure SE-215. Isolation is very solid, fit great under a motorcycle helmet. Had to drop the extra cash for a replaceable cable for the mic but so far so happy.
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13426 Posts
September 25 2012 02:51 GMT
#3880
On September 25 2012 07:44 RawrAnOcean wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2012 01:13 RawrAnOcean wrote:
I'm back in the market for a new headphone. This time with requirements instead of just the best headphones.

-Require a mic. The better the mic, the better the headphones.
-IEMs with decent noise isolation. I want to use this with my motorcycle for highway riding to block wind noise. Also to play music on low volumes and hear them well so I can still hear horns.
-Durable. Since these will be my portable headphones, I will most likely use them for lifting and running.
-Non fatiguing. A little bit of warmth though won't hurt. Something along the lines of the Brainwavz M2 with less bass.
-Ideally under $100

I own Denon D2000, VSonic GR07, Brainwavz M2 as my primary headphones. Listen to mostly top 40 and country. Right now the Klipsch S4A look like decent ones, but I haven't heard them in a long time. My brother's beats have a great mic, but those headphones are a rip off sound quality wise. Any advice?


For anyone interested, I'm very happy with the Shure SE-215. Isolation is very solid, fit great under a motorcycle helmet. Had to drop the extra cash for a replaceable cable for the mic but so far so happy.


These headphones are fantastic entry level stuff. Best bang for the buck IMO
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
Prev 1 192 193 194 195 196 244 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
Clem vs Harstem
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason290
IndyStarCraft 195
Railgan 86
BRAT_OK 66
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14890
BeSt 370
Mini 219
Soma 191
Dewaltoss 142
Mind 88
hero 64
Zeus 42
Hyun 39
ToSsGirL 28
[ Show more ]
Bale 24
NaDa 21
Rock 20
PianO 19
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
qojqva2835
420jenkins511
Counter-Strike
fl0m3897
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5138
Khaldor1234
Liquid`Hasu1059
MindelVK12
Other Games
FrodaN1782
B2W.Neo774
summit1g551
byalli406
Hui .256
QueenE78
Mew2King49
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1156
BasetradeTV180
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream53
StarCraft 2
angryscii 24
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 31
• Reevou 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 47
• 80smullet 13
• FirePhoenix6
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4279
League of Legends
• Nemesis1881
Other Games
• imaqtpie729
• Shiphtur282
• WagamamaTV251
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
28m
BSL Open Qualifier
28m
Replay Cast
4h 28m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 28m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
16h 28m
Monday Night Weeklies
21h 28m
Replay Cast
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 16h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Disclosure: This page contains affiliate marketing links that support TLnet.

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.