• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:06
CEST 19:06
KST 02:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)47Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8787 users

Headphone enthusiast thread! - Page 170

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 168 169 170 171 172 244 Next
alber
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada45 Posts
May 29 2012 22:33 GMT
#3381
I use Logitech G930. I know wireless stuff have issues, but I love using the headset to talk on Skype while doing things in the house. It is quite time-efficient I'll probably get a higher end set of headphones when I build a new rig
kineSiS-
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Korea (South)1068 Posts
May 30 2012 02:31 GMT
#3382
On May 30 2012 07:25 m4gdelen4 wrote:
hey guys i have a pair of Senn hd650s. Im still a newbie at this. Anybody know of a good amp combo with these cans?

not exactly ready to invest in an amp yet just really curious. much thanks


Matrix M-Stage is definitely synergistic.
Kazahk
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States385 Posts
May 30 2012 02:56 GMT
#3383
I'm thinking of buying a new headset and I might buy the Siberia V2. Does anyone have a pair and if so would you recommend.
ty for the advice in advance
Rngesus blessed me with a tooth half, then shunned me with a spinach roll.
Aerisky
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States12129 Posts
May 30 2012 02:59 GMT
#3384
On May 30 2012 11:56 Kazahk wrote:
I'm thinking of buying a new headset and I might buy the Siberia V2. Does anyone have a pair and if so would you recommend.
ty for the advice in advance

I don't know much about headphones, but I recalled this post from a while ago, and this guy at least wouldn't recommend the Siberias to you; that's for sure ;P


On March 10 2012 10:36 Ckalvin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2012 10:12 optical630 wrote:
in my experience regarding steelseries is that the siberia v2 is pretty nice. however with that you get a mic too, so its not 100% for audio

anyway, for in-ear buds or ear monitors, Sennheiser are in my opinion the best. good sound quality and they dont break easily. Skullcandy are also good, however ive found they break pretty easily if you dont treat them really well.

side note: avoid noise cancelling headphones, the ones in particular that create a fake white noise are fucking appalling.

This is precisely the misleading information I tried to clear up with this topic.

A quite big number of pro gamers use the siberia v2
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


pic included for those not sure what it is, I'm positive the pic looks familiar. However, they sound absolutely horrid for music, unbelievably so. Many of the "reviews" of the headphone that speak in its favour are planted Planted review 1Planted review 2
How do you tell? Look for the "I would like to thank Icemat for supplying the review sample." That statement equates to " Thanks to icemat for giving us this product and other goodies for free, all we have to do is say some good things about it!"

IEM's are not only made by Sennheiser or Skullcandy as people would lead you to believe. Sure, some of the big names such as Sony, Sennheiser and Shure [ hmmm I sense a pattern ] make some astounding IEM's, but its the small players who don't spend millions in marketing but instead in R&D and the product itself that provide the best sound for value. Brands such as Vsonic, Soundmagic, Meelectronics and Atrio are incredibly obscure but offer brilliant IEM's at incredibly affordable prices. Sennheiser are usually overpriced and skullcandy focus on style rather than sound.

As a quick peek to what's to come, one of the noise cancelling headphones that receives my stamp of approval which I would wholeheartedly recommend to anyone in the market is the Audio Technica ANC7B. It's a mouthful I know but it's not often that you get great sound, noise cancelling, stylishness and affordability in one package. They're comfortable, sound great and the noise cancelling actually works unlike some other models.

Jim while Johnny had had had had had had had; had had had had the better effect on the teacher.
Sylverin
Profile Joined February 2011
United States480 Posts
May 30 2012 03:00 GMT
#3385
On May 29 2012 13:14 tsuxiit wrote:
I've had a pair of Beyerdynamic DT880s and have never bothered to get a proper headphone amp for them. I just play my iPod with the volume all the way up which is a pretty acceptable volume. Great pair of headphones.

Edit: @the guy looking for comfortable headphones, Beyerdynamic over-ear headphones are very comfortable. I have no qualms wearing them all day.

YESSSS I was exactly like you too xD

however after all the suggestions I bought the E10 and OH MY GOD....I can't listen to any music without my headphones+amp anymore....things just are so much more powerful more fragile more epic more everything. I highly highly highly recommend the E10 if you have the extra 70$
Liquid hero <3////Brotoss Protoss!
Aerisky
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States12129 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-30 03:03:27
May 30 2012 03:02 GMT
#3386
How portable is the E10? As I posted before in this thread, I was looking into RE-262 and E6 as a portable amp--would they be sufficient? Maybe I should consider also getting E10 as...I assume a mostly non-portable amp specifically for my computer?

Also, is there anything one should know about amps in order to use them, or are they simple enough to just use intuitively and/or come with small instruction manuals?
Jim while Johnny had had had had had had had; had had had had the better effect on the teacher.
Mordanis
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States893 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-30 03:16:08
May 30 2012 03:15 GMT
#3387
I'm no expert but from what I know the e6 and the e10 are quite different. The e6 is just an amplifier, so it will only amplify the signal coming from your source. The e10 however is an amp and a DAC (Digital to Analog Converter), and it actually converts the digital signal from your computer to the analog signal that drives your headphones. In other words, it kind of replaces your soundcard/onboard sound, and should be an improvement unless you already have amazing sound. So the e10 should give you better sound along with louder volume, while the e6 will only give you the volume.

Edit: I just realized that only sort of half-answered the question. The e10 is made to be used with a computer, so it doesn't have a battery and it needs a usb cable for power and signal.
I love the smell of napalm in the morning... it smells like... victory. -_^ Favorite SC2 match ->Liquid`HerO vs. SlayerS CranK g.1 @MLG Summer Championship
iMYoonA
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia462 Posts
May 30 2012 03:29 GMT
#3388
got the at esw9

love them
*yoona | taeyeon | jiyeon | na eun | cho rong | IU | nana | suzy | yejin*
Aerisky
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States12129 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-30 03:35:31
May 30 2012 03:32 GMT
#3389
On May 30 2012 12:15 Mordanis wrote:
I'm no expert but from what I know the e6 and the e10 are quite different. The e6 is just an amplifier, so it will only amplify the signal coming from your source. The e10 however is an amp and a DAC (Digital to Analog Converter), and it actually converts the digital signal from your computer to the analog signal that drives your headphones. In other words, it kind of replaces your soundcard/onboard sound, and should be an improvement unless you already have amazing sound. So the e10 should give you better sound along with louder volume, while the e6 will only give you the volume.

Edit: I just realized that only sort of half-answered the question. The e10 is made to be used with a computer, so it doesn't have a battery and it needs a usb cable for power and signal.

Ah, thanks for enlightening me. My knowledge just comes from randomly googling around etc

So that means I could get the E6 to use to use with say, my smartphone, to drive the RE-262 (since it has very high impedance after all), and the E10 to use with my computer in order to improve the sound quality as well? Makes sense, I'd heard of DACs as well but wasn't sure how they worked.

Edit: ah I get it, amps alone also do improve audio clarity somewhat. Thanks again ^^
Jim while Johnny had had had had had had had; had had had had the better effect on the teacher.
Alabasern
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4005 Posts
May 31 2012 03:07 GMT
#3390
Head-Fi.org is a great information resource.
Support your esport!
Rollin
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia1552 Posts
May 31 2012 03:35 GMT
#3391
On May 31 2012 12:07 Alabasern wrote:
Head-Fi.org is a great information resource.

It's quite biased though, so be aware of that. Anything remotely bad said about their sponsors tends to be taken down (which is fair enough, but doesn't help for objectivity).
Throw off those chains of reason, and your prison disappears. | Check your posting frequency timeline: http://www.teamliquid.net/mytlnet/post_activity_img.php
Blisse
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada3710 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-31 04:01:04
May 31 2012 03:57 GMT
#3392
On May 31 2012 12:35 Rollin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2012 12:07 Alabasern wrote:
Head-Fi.org is a great information resource.

It's quite biased though, so be aware of that. Anything remotely bad said about their sponsors tends to be taken down (which is fair enough, but doesn't help for objectivity).


??????

Never once in my entire experiences have I heard or seen this... anywhere.

Just received the DT990s. Will compare versus the other similar bass-y mid-fi cans, HD650 and PRO900.


On May 30 2012 12:00 Sylverin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2012 13:14 tsuxiit wrote:
I've had a pair of Beyerdynamic DT880s and have never bothered to get a proper headphone amp for them. I just play my iPod with the volume all the way up which is a pretty acceptable volume. Great pair of headphones.

Edit: @the guy looking for comfortable headphones, Beyerdynamic over-ear headphones are very comfortable. I have no qualms wearing them all day.

YESSSS I was exactly like you too xD

however after all the suggestions I bought the E10 and OH MY GOD....I can't listen to any music without my headphones+amp anymore....things just are so much more powerful more fragile more epic more everything. I highly highly highly recommend the E10 if you have the extra 70$


I have a large head and the DT990s don't fit me very well. Definitely comfortable, but not as comfortable as it could be.
There is no one like you in the universe.
kineSiS-
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Korea (South)1068 Posts
May 31 2012 03:57 GMT
#3393
On May 31 2012 12:35 Rollin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2012 12:07 Alabasern wrote:
Head-Fi.org is a great information resource.

It's quite biased though, so be aware of that. Anything remotely bad said about their sponsors tends to be taken down (which is fair enough, but doesn't help for objectivity).


Not necessarily. But it does happen. And it's quite easy to find out those things for yourself anyways. Remnants of posts and threads are still there.
Myrmidon
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States9452 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-31 04:06:28
May 31 2012 04:02 GMT
#3394
On May 31 2012 12:35 Rollin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2012 12:07 Alabasern wrote:
Head-Fi.org is a great information resource.

It's quite biased though, so be aware of that. Anything remotely bad said about their sponsors tends to be taken down (which is fair enough, but doesn't help for objectivity).

This is not true. They allow a lot of criticism for sponsors and different products—or at least, a lot of it goes unmoderated. But moderation in general is very inconsistent, and there are clear biases, I think more so in favor of sponsors they know personally rather than sponsors in general. Also they seem very conveniently allergic to fact checking in general; fostering realistic opinions and scientific discourse is not conducive to maintaining forum membership and product sales.

They have a strong tendency to kick undesirable (for them) topics of discussion to the sound science subforum that nobody visits. It's better to keep people in the dark. edit: on the flip side, you can say that most or many forum members prefer those things to be kicked there, so it's following what the people want. (at least) two sides to every issue ofc.


On May 30 2012 12:32 Aerisky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2012 12:15 Mordanis wrote:
I'm no expert but from what I know the e6 and the e10 are quite different. The e6 is just an amplifier, so it will only amplify the signal coming from your source. The e10 however is an amp and a DAC (Digital to Analog Converter), and it actually converts the digital signal from your computer to the analog signal that drives your headphones. In other words, it kind of replaces your soundcard/onboard sound, and should be an improvement unless you already have amazing sound. So the e10 should give you better sound along with louder volume, while the e6 will only give you the volume.

Edit: I just realized that only sort of half-answered the question. The e10 is made to be used with a computer, so it doesn't have a battery and it needs a usb cable for power and signal.

Ah, thanks for enlightening me. My knowledge just comes from randomly googling around etc

So that means I could get the E6 to use to use with say, my smartphone, to drive the RE-262 (since it has very high impedance after all), and the E10 to use with my computer in order to improve the sound quality as well? Makes sense, I'd heard of DACs as well but wasn't sure how they worked.

Edit: ah I get it, amps alone also do improve audio clarity somewhat. Thanks again ^^

Just to be clear, the E10 has an internal headphone amplifier that's both more powerful and higher fidelity than the E6. You can't use the E10 with a smartphone though.

Also, the RE262 having a higher impedance means that an amp is less important (for improving sound quality), not more, unless you're not getting enough volume. Despite whatever kind of BS audiophile mythology is out there, higher impedances mean that the headphones are easier to drive well.

Some devices will start clipping and distorting below the max volume (this is more likely for lower-impedance headphones); others, even those as cheap as say a Sansa Clip+, will have good sound quality all the way to the max setting. Something like an E6 would probably help, but it might not really, depending on the electronics in the phone, and how loud you listen.
Aerisky
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States12129 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-31 04:18:10
May 31 2012 04:07 GMT
#3395
Wait, seriously? For some reason I thought high impedance meant you needed an amp because you need more electrical energy to drive the speakers or something...derp.

If I listen on low volumes normally, does this mean I shouldn't get an amp then? I'll probably be getting the SGSIII (smartphone) as my music player...I think it has a Wolfson DAC, whatever that is. I'll probably end up getting both E6 and E10 for their respective uses if I can afford both because I've heard the difference firsthand now that a good DAC makes, and I'd like to see whether the E6 might improve my portable listening experience

Edit: never mind, it has the same DAC as that of the Nexus S
Jim while Johnny had had had had had had had; had had had had the better effect on the teacher.
Myrmidon
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States9452 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-31 04:40:49
May 31 2012 04:34 GMT
#3396
It's a common misconception that gets perpetuated, not really anybody's fault in particular. With a higher impedance, there are less things that go wrong.
+ Show Spoiler [some stuff] +
  • P = V^2 / Z = I^2 * Z — power equals voltage squared divided by impedance (which also equals current squared multiplied by impedance, since V = I * Z). The lower the impedance (Z), the more current (I) that needs to be supplied to deliver a given amount of power (P). That's not accurate for complex impedances, but good enough for this discussion. A higher-impedance headphone needs more voltage to play the same volume, and a lot of portable sources are limited to a low max voltage output, so they won't drive some to sufficiently high volumes.

  • Amps tend to misbehave more and distort more—not just clipping behavior, but during normal operation—when supplying more current. If you have lower-impedance headphones that are also insensitive (need more power to reach a given volume level), that just means even more current is necessary.

  • Lower impedance headphones will require a smaller output volume (voltage) setting to receive a certain amount of power. That includes noise power. All else equal, these are more likely to pick up background noise as a result, though that really depends on what's causing the noise and how the noise scales with increased volume. Also, if you're turning the volume setting lower, that's just dividing the audio values before they get sent to the DAC. If it's a 16-bit DAC, you may be effectively listening to 12-bit audio or something like that, if the volume is lower. Less bits, the lower the volume is.

  • Some devices have non-negligible source output impedance. In which case, the voltage actually applied to the headphones is V_L = V_s * Z_L / (Z_s + Z_L). The voltage the load (headphones) get is the voltage that the source is outputting (V_s) divided by that ratio, where Z_L and Z_s are the load and source impedances respectively. Note that if Z_s is high relative to Z_L and if Z_L varies over frequency, V_L will vary over frequency—i.e. you're getting an unintentional EQ. For some headphones and IEMs this can change the frequency response by several dB from many sources. Furthermore, you lose some damping factor with a high value of Z_s compared to Z_L. If Z_L is higher, there are less potential issues here with sources with some nonzero Z_s.

    edit: note that in practical use, this means that all else equal, a high-impedance headphone will need more voltage. iDevices tend to have a max output around 1V. Around 0.5-1V is common for portable devices. In general, more volume sounds better. People rarely level-match volumes when comparing audio devices, even in sighted A/B listening. If somebody gets a new amp for higher-impedance headphones, this thing will play louder, and they may unintentionally set a louder volume. Louder volume -> sounds better, regardless of whether or not the amp can deliver a better sound quality. Of course a better amp can deliver a cleaner, higher-fidelity signal, but it's as much or more about listening levels and the listener's expectations (shiny new amp = must sound good, for most people) than the actual performance.

    Also with regards to volume, the sensitivity—given volume for a certain electrical input—is also important. It's not just about impedance.


I think some companies other than Wolfson probably make some decent low-power audio chips for phones, but who knows. Audiophiles have the weirdest brand-name loyalty to individual components. Also, the chip is just one small part of the whole system.
Aerisky
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States12129 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-31 04:52:45
May 31 2012 04:46 GMT
#3397
Whoa....what a post. Thanks so much for all the info ^^ really good to know, makes sense

That's pretty cool though, go RE-262! I decided on them based off personal recommendations and reading some Head-Fi reviews on them with a smartphone such as the samsung galaxy nexus iii, would you think I need an amp for those? I think I'll definitely get the E10 because I'd like to have a solid DAC for use at my computer, but I'm not sure about getting a portable amp like the E6.
Jim while Johnny had had had had had had had; had had had had the better effect on the teacher.
Alabasern
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4005 Posts
May 31 2012 04:55 GMT
#3398
Well now that Painuser spoiled D3 for on the EGMC I'm not buying a gaming rig...fuck Blizzard's writing, level cap, and Bnet...

Hooray, expensive cans incoming!

Thanks all for more information, I'll be back.
Support your esport!
Myrmidon
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States9452 Posts
May 31 2012 04:56 GMT
#3399
Depends on what the internal amp in the phone is like, and whether or not you think it's a hassle to carry around. If you're the type that roots phones, IMHO it could be more convenient to remap the hardware volume buttons to something like next song and play/pause, and use a small portable amp like and E5 / E6 to handle volume control. I guess that's more of an industrial engineering than an electrical engineering concern.
Aerisky
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States12129 Posts
May 31 2012 05:14 GMT
#3400
Haha yeah, I do indeed have my current phone (Droid X) rooted. Quick and painless process -usually- and there is so much you can do with a rooted phone.

Generally I don't mind just turning on the display to seek songs and just using the volume rocker hardware buttons to change volume. For now I think I may just gun for a E10, since it seems to offer undeniable, immediate, and awe-inspiring improvements in sound quality. The sound on Nexux S/SGSIII *supposedly* is significantly better; almost incomparable compared to other smartphones, so we'll see about the amp I guess :D mostly excited, of course, about getting the headphones~ Thanks again
Jim while Johnny had had had had had had had; had had had had the better effect on the teacher.
Prev 1 168 169 170 171 172 244 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
IntoTheiNu 1104
ComeBackTV 1086
SteadfastSC525
TaKeTV 487
LamboSC2383
IndyStarCraft 181
Rex112
EnkiAlexander 57
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy32
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 510
LamboSC2 383
mouzHeroMarine 260
IndyStarCraft 191
ProTech163
Rex 122
UpATreeSC 90
BRAT_OK 78
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31044
Shuttle 1421
EffOrt 877
Light 671
Mini 654
Soma 476
firebathero 268
Rush 206
Snow 181
ZerO 141
[ Show more ]
hero 83
sorry 62
Liquid`Ret 54
Killer 38
ToSsGirL 27
soO 22
Sexy 21
Terrorterran 20
Trap 18
Bale 17
Free 15
Shine 14
Sacsri 12
Djem5 1
Dota 2
Gorgc7642
qojqva1905
Dendi1034
420jenkins140
Counter-Strike
fl0m1443
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2037
crisheroes1185
XaKoH 209
Liquid`Hasu98
MindelVK8
Other Games
B2W.Neo1070
Beastyqt694
FrodaN552
ceh9440
ArmadaUGS191
Hui .184
KnowMe124
QueenE106
Mew2King79
C9.Mang077
Trikslyr77
Dewaltoss48
ZerO(Twitch)22
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream75
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 2
• Reevou 1
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 26
• FirePhoenix12
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3825
• TFBlade1116
Other Games
• imaqtpie529
• WagamamaTV295
• Shiphtur201
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 54m
Stellar Fest
19h 54m
OSC
1d 4h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 16h
Online Event
1d 17h
FEL
1d 22h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 23h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.