• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:22
CEST 14:22
KST 21:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10242 users

Headphone enthusiast thread! - Page 147

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 145 146 147 148 149 244 Next
Blisse
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada3710 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-26 07:53:22
February 26 2012 07:52 GMT
#2921
On February 26 2012 11:42 Toads wrote:
I've just bought Audio-Technica ATH-M50 for my school and this headphone is just toooooooo nice. The sound is amazing and for a professional headphone. the price is not that bad. only 220$


$220 for M50s in Canada? You're crazyyy x.x

You shouldn't even be paying that much in total if you import them from the States...
That's a massive ripoff, and I consider M50s at $100 slightly overpriced...

Still, enjoy your headphones! Might be hard to now though...

M50s aren't professional and the sound isn't thatt amazing, too. o_o
There is no one like you in the universe.
CorsairHero
Profile Joined December 2008
Canada9491 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-26 08:08:40
February 26 2012 08:06 GMT
#2922
On February 26 2012 11:42 Toads wrote:
I've just bought Audio-Technica ATH-M50 for my school and this headphone is just toooooooo nice. The sound is amazing and for a professional headphone. the price is not that bad. only 220$

Tom Lee and Long and Mcquade sells them for $180 if you're looking to save some $. I got mine from the states for $110

On February 26 2012 16:52 Blisse wrote:

That's a massive ripoff, and I consider M50s at $100 slightly overpriced...

lol.
© Current year.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
February 26 2012 08:22 GMT
#2923
On February 26 2012 16:52 Blisse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 11:42 Toads wrote:
I've just bought Audio-Technica ATH-M50 for my school and this headphone is just toooooooo nice. The sound is amazing and for a professional headphone. the price is not that bad. only 220$


$220 for M50s in Canada? You're crazyyy x.x

You shouldn't even be paying that much in total if you import them from the States...
That's a massive ripoff, and I consider M50s at $100 slightly overpriced...

Still, enjoy your headphones! Might be hard to now though...

M50s aren't professional and the sound isn't thatt amazing, too. o_o


I'm going to guess you've never owned a pair. I can't think of headphones at that pricepoint that give better value for what I listen to.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Jerax
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada189 Posts
February 26 2012 08:37 GMT
#2924
My cheapo ipod headphones finally crapped out on me, decided to invest in new in ear headphones, thinking about getting these:

http://www.amazon.ca/Klipsch-IMAGE-S4-Isolating-Earphones/dp/B001V9LPT4

What do yall think? I mostly listen to electronic (hence the enhanced bass on the headphones), some heavy metal. So are these a good buy for this price point? Or can anyone recommend something better?
LanTAs
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1091 Posts
February 26 2012 18:31 GMT
#2925
On February 26 2012 17:37 Jerax wrote:
My cheapo ipod headphones finally crapped out on me, decided to invest in new in ear headphones, thinking about getting these:

http://www.amazon.ca/Klipsch-IMAGE-S4-Isolating-Earphones/dp/B001V9LPT4

What do yall think? I mostly listen to electronic (hence the enhanced bass on the headphones), some heavy metal. So are these a good buy for this price point? Or can anyone recommend something better?


I was deciding between that and a pair of Shure SE215's, i ended up getting the SE215's just cause the bass and the midtones are a teeny bit better for around $9 bucks more. On top of that, you can sleep on the SE215's because they are pretty low profile and have great sound isolation. To top the cake with some icing, they come with really nice foam tips and have a wire that you can detach and replace, so my choice was the SE215's. I've had the SE215's for a month now, not regretting it a single bit. However, i do have to say that the memory wires aren't the best and you really have to get used to them ._.
tuho12345
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
4482 Posts
February 26 2012 18:37 GMT
#2926
On February 26 2012 17:22 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 16:52 Blisse wrote:
On February 26 2012 11:42 Toads wrote:
I've just bought Audio-Technica ATH-M50 for my school and this headphone is just toooooooo nice. The sound is amazing and for a professional headphone. the price is not that bad. only 220$


$220 for M50s in Canada? You're crazyyy x.x

You shouldn't even be paying that much in total if you import them from the States...
That's a massive ripoff, and I consider M50s at $100 slightly overpriced...

Still, enjoy your headphones! Might be hard to now though...

M50s aren't professional and the sound isn't thatt amazing, too. o_o


I'm going to guess you've never owned a pair. I can't think of headphones at that pricepoint that give better value for what I listen to.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords= m50s&x=0&y=0
Most of them are 150-160, I know somebody can get it around 120 or so. So yeah, 220 was a massive rip-off if you ask me.
Blisse
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada3710 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-26 18:44:42
February 26 2012 18:43 GMT
#2927
On February 26 2012 17:22 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 16:52 Blisse wrote:
On February 26 2012 11:42 Toads wrote:
I've just bought Audio-Technica ATH-M50 for my school and this headphone is just toooooooo nice. The sound is amazing and for a professional headphone. the price is not that bad. only 220$


$220 for M50s in Canada? You're crazyyy x.x

You shouldn't even be paying that much in total if you import them from the States...
That's a massive ripoff, and I consider M50s at $100 slightly overpriced...

Still, enjoy your headphones! Might be hard to now though...

M50s aren't professional and the sound isn't thatt amazing, too. o_o


I'm going to guess you've never owned a pair. I can't think of headphones at that pricepoint that give better value for what I listen to.


Heard, never owned. Don't want to or need to own. o_o

Going by B&H prices, the only site I've checked, the Ultrasone HFI-580 goes for $138, while the Audio-Technica ATH-M50 goes for $159? M50s were good budget cans at $90-100, but at their current price they aren't that good...at $220 that's wayy too much. I'll consider them okay cans up to around $120, but still kind of overpriced.
There is no one like you in the universe.
TheDraken
Profile Joined July 2011
United States640 Posts
February 26 2012 19:59 GMT
#2928
On February 26 2012 16:26 ExcisionExecute wrote:
[image loading]

:D


please tell me this is a troll.

i hear if you soak your walmart headphones in water for a bit they'll get the same effect.
fast food. y u no make me fast? <( ಠ益ಠ <)
RaiD.RaynoR
Profile Joined February 2012
United States294 Posts
February 26 2012 20:13 GMT
#2929
Earbuds all the way for me! I dont hear any difference imho.
Redemption is the consequence of forgiveness
RawrAnOcean
Profile Joined February 2006
United States359 Posts
February 26 2012 20:20 GMT
#2930
I'm selling my Vsonic gr07 that I mentioned earlier because IEMs are not for me (if someone wants to buy them let me know!). But with my limited time with them, man do I love that sound. I need an upgrade from my ATH AD700 which are amazing, but I need more. I want nice tight bass, preferably sub bass, a bit more fun sound signature, comfort is a huge aspect, and something that is easy to drive but I plan on getting the Fiio E7. My price range is $200.

So far Shure 840, Fisher FA-003, DT770 and the M50 is what I've been looking at. M50 seems to fit the bill, but I'm not sure if people rip on them because they are popular or because they aren't as good.
seiferoth10
Profile Joined May 2010
3362 Posts
February 26 2012 20:27 GMT
#2931
On February 27 2012 05:20 RawrAnOcean wrote:
I'm selling my Vsonic gr07 that I mentioned earlier because IEMs are not for me (if someone wants to buy them let me know!). But with my limited time with them, man do I love that sound. I need an upgrade from my ATH AD700 which are amazing, but I need more. I want nice tight bass, preferably sub bass, a bit more fun sound signature, comfort is a huge aspect, and something that is easy to drive but I plan on getting the Fiio E7. My price range is $200.

So far Shure 840, Fisher FA-003, DT770 and the M50 is what I've been looking at. M50 seems to fit the bill, but I'm not sure if people rip on them because they are popular or because they aren't as good.

The Shures don't have the sound signature you described. I can't comment on the Fischers, they are relatively new. M50s have the sound signature you described, but suffers in terms of comfort (the earpads are shallow and may not be circumaural depending on the size of your ear, and the ear pads are pleather). The DT770 have the sound signature you described and have no problems in the comfort area (unless you're wearing them for an hour or more, then your ears may get hot and bothered).

All of them should be fine off the E7.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
February 26 2012 20:41 GMT
#2932
On February 27 2012 03:37 tuho12345 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 17:22 Risen wrote:
On February 26 2012 16:52 Blisse wrote:
On February 26 2012 11:42 Toads wrote:
I've just bought Audio-Technica ATH-M50 for my school and this headphone is just toooooooo nice. The sound is amazing and for a professional headphone. the price is not that bad. only 220$


$220 for M50s in Canada? You're crazyyy x.x

You shouldn't even be paying that much in total if you import them from the States...
That's a massive ripoff, and I consider M50s at $100 slightly overpriced...

Still, enjoy your headphones! Might be hard to now though...

M50s aren't professional and the sound isn't thatt amazing, too. o_o


I'm going to guess you've never owned a pair. I can't think of headphones at that pricepoint that give better value for what I listen to.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords= m50s&x=0&y=0
Most of them are 150-160, I know somebody can get it around 120 or so. So yeah, 220 was a massive rip-off if you ask me.


Got mine for 120 during a sale on amazon that happens fairly frequently. He had said they were overpriced at 100, which is false. M50s are probably one of the most recommended headphones around that price.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Myrmidon
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States9452 Posts
February 26 2012 20:42 GMT
#2933
E10 is better in every way than the E7 except for quality control on the headphone jack and not having a line in (it only does USB in, no bypassing the USB to use the headphone amp part only), so you can't use it as an overprice/oversized portable headphone amp. As a USB DAC + headphone amp, the price may be decent if the E10 didn't exist--as a portable headphone amp, performance is only a little better than the E5, which is like $15 and much smaller. So I don't see much motivation to get an E7 these days.

You would want to stay away from the DT770 600 ohms version for these sources. The cheaper Pro 80 ohms is probably what you want anyway though, out of the available options.
CorsairHero
Profile Joined December 2008
Canada9491 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-26 21:31:40
February 26 2012 21:30 GMT
#2934
On February 27 2012 05:41 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2012 03:37 tuho12345 wrote:
On February 26 2012 17:22 Risen wrote:
On February 26 2012 16:52 Blisse wrote:
On February 26 2012 11:42 Toads wrote:
I've just bought Audio-Technica ATH-M50 for my school and this headphone is just toooooooo nice. The sound is amazing and for a professional headphone. the price is not that bad. only 220$


$220 for M50s in Canada? You're crazyyy x.x

You shouldn't even be paying that much in total if you import them from the States...
That's a massive ripoff, and I consider M50s at $100 slightly overpriced...

Still, enjoy your headphones! Might be hard to now though...

M50s aren't professional and the sound isn't thatt amazing, too. o_o


I'm going to guess you've never owned a pair. I can't think of headphones at that pricepoint that give better value for what I listen to.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords= m50s&x=0&y=0
Most of them are 150-160, I know somebody can get it around 120 or so. So yeah, 220 was a massive rip-off if you ask me.


Got mine for 120 during a sale on amazon that happens fairly frequently. He had said they were overpriced at 100, which is false. M50s are probably one of the most recommended headphones around that price.


Agreed. Anything up to $200, I'd recommend the M50, then the Denon D2000 from > 200

The only alternative Blisse suggests is the Ultrasone 580...

Mike from Headfonia has this to say about about the M50:
"I didn’t really expect that the Audio Technica M-50 will come out being such a stellar performer, because I’ve heard it for a while at a meet, and my impression wasn’t too positive then. Turns out that on a proper review setting, the M-50 is exceptional. It is definitely the best all rounder in this shootout, with the excellent technicalities and musicality for just about everything. What I do feel as missing from the M-50 is it hasn’t really got enough agressiveness for Rock, and that’s my only complaint for this otherwise great headphone."

http://www.headfonia.com/closed-cans-shootout-m-50-esw-9-t50p-hd25-1-beats-studio-srh-840-srh-750dj-k181dj-and-dj1pro/10/
© Current year.
YoungModerN
Profile Joined April 2009
Brazil389 Posts
February 26 2012 21:39 GMT
#2935
Does the M50´s need some kind of preamp to perform well? I own a iTouch and i looking forward to buy it.
Myrmidon
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States9452 Posts
February 26 2012 21:43 GMT
#2936
On February 27 2012 06:39 YoungModerN wrote:
Does the M50´s need some kind of preamp to perform well? I own a iTouch and i looking forward to buy it.

Like all headphones it needs a headphone amp. The one integrated into an iTouch should be more than good enough.
DirtyCash
Profile Joined December 2011
Canada189 Posts
February 26 2012 21:54 GMT
#2937
Monday Im recovering those from the post office:
[image loading]

just the HPs, they will be paired with a Matrix MStage

EXCITED
fOrGG ♦ Creator
Blisse
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada3710 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-27 00:50:57
February 26 2012 23:25 GMT
#2938
On February 27 2012 06:30 CorsairHero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2012 05:41 Risen wrote:
On February 27 2012 03:37 tuho12345 wrote:
On February 26 2012 17:22 Risen wrote:
On February 26 2012 16:52 Blisse wrote:
On February 26 2012 11:42 Toads wrote:
I've just bought Audio-Technica ATH-M50 for my school and this headphone is just toooooooo nice. The sound is amazing and for a professional headphone. the price is not that bad. only 220$


$220 for M50s in Canada? You're crazyyy x.x

You shouldn't even be paying that much in total if you import them from the States...
That's a massive ripoff, and I consider M50s at $100 slightly overpriced...

Still, enjoy your headphones! Might be hard to now though...

M50s aren't professional and the sound isn't thatt amazing, too. o_o


I'm going to guess you've never owned a pair. I can't think of headphones at that pricepoint that give better value for what I listen to.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords= m50s&x=0&y=0
Most of them are 150-160, I know somebody can get it around 120 or so. So yeah, 220 was a massive rip-off if you ask me.


Got mine for 120 during a sale on amazon that happens fairly frequently. He had said they were overpriced at 100, which is false. M50s are probably one of the most recommended headphones around that price.


Agreed. Anything up to $200, I'd recommend the M50, then the Denon D2000 from > 200

The only alternative Blisse suggests is the Ultrasone 580...

Mike from Headfonia has this to say about about the M50:
"I didn’t really expect that the Audio Technica M-50 will come out being such a stellar performer, because I’ve heard it for a while at a meet, and my impression wasn’t too positive then. Turns out that on a proper review setting, the M-50 is exceptional. It is definitely the best all rounder in this shootout, with the excellent technicalities and musicality for just about everything. What I do feel as missing from the M-50 is it hasn’t really got enough agressiveness for Rock, and that’s my only complaint for this otherwise great headphone."

http://www.headfonia.com/closed-cans-shootout-m-50-esw-9-t50p-hd25-1-beats-studio-srh-840-srh-750dj-k181dj-and-dj1pro/10/


I consider them overpriced for me at $100-120. The differences between headphones at that price range and past the $200 range is too much for me to consider anything at that price. That doesn't mean I won't recommend them or that they're crap. They're just overpriced for headphones at that pricing.

Also, that review was a long time ago. Headphone pricing has changed very much even over the last 6 months with a lot of new contenders. M50s a year (edit: or so) ago were at the $80-100 mark, and very good budget cans considering there were essentially no other known options available at that point in time. And also [i think] the M50s have gone under a (bass heavier?) revision recently I believe as the demand for them went up, which is bound to mess with Mike's opinion of them now. And finally, the only notable headphones in that shootout were those that were available at the time: Shures, and HD 25 are the only actual competition, and they're not that great for all arounders. <3 HD 25s for rock btw.

EDIT: That review was 2 years ago, August 2010.
There is no one like you in the universe.
pampelmus
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
Switzerland215 Posts
February 26 2012 23:35 GMT
#2939
Thinking of buying Aiaiai TMA-1. Anyone tested it/has one already?
Want to use it as my portable headphones... everywhere: travelling, train, bus, at the lake in summer, etc...

TMA-1 on Aiaiai Website

[image loading]
CorsairHero
Profile Joined December 2008
Canada9491 Posts
February 27 2012 00:17 GMT
#2940
On February 27 2012 08:25 Blisse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2012 06:30 CorsairHero wrote:
On February 27 2012 05:41 Risen wrote:
On February 27 2012 03:37 tuho12345 wrote:
On February 26 2012 17:22 Risen wrote:
On February 26 2012 16:52 Blisse wrote:
On February 26 2012 11:42 Toads wrote:
I've just bought Audio-Technica ATH-M50 for my school and this headphone is just toooooooo nice. The sound is amazing and for a professional headphone. the price is not that bad. only 220$


$220 for M50s in Canada? You're crazyyy x.x

You shouldn't even be paying that much in total if you import them from the States...
That's a massive ripoff, and I consider M50s at $100 slightly overpriced...

Still, enjoy your headphones! Might be hard to now though...

M50s aren't professional and the sound isn't thatt amazing, too. o_o


I'm going to guess you've never owned a pair. I can't think of headphones at that pricepoint that give better value for what I listen to.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords= m50s&x=0&y=0
Most of them are 150-160, I know somebody can get it around 120 or so. So yeah, 220 was a massive rip-off if you ask me.


Got mine for 120 during a sale on amazon that happens fairly frequently. He had said they were overpriced at 100, which is false. M50s are probably one of the most recommended headphones around that price.


Agreed. Anything up to $200, I'd recommend the M50, then the Denon D2000 from > 200

The only alternative Blisse suggests is the Ultrasone 580...

Mike from Headfonia has this to say about about the M50:
"I didn’t really expect that the Audio Technica M-50 will come out being such a stellar performer, because I’ve heard it for a while at a meet, and my impression wasn’t too positive then. Turns out that on a proper review setting, the M-50 is exceptional. It is definitely the best all rounder in this shootout, with the excellent technicalities and musicality for just about everything. What I do feel as missing from the M-50 is it hasn’t really got enough agressiveness for Rock, and that’s my only complaint for this otherwise great headphone."

http://www.headfonia.com/closed-cans-shootout-m-50-esw-9-t50p-hd25-1-beats-studio-srh-840-srh-750dj-k181dj-and-dj1pro/10/


I consider them overpriced for me at $100-120. The differences between headphones at that price range and past the $200 range is too much for me to consider anything at that price. That doesn't mean I won't recommend them or that they're crap. They're just overpriced for headphones at that pricing.

Also, that review was a long time ago. Headphone pricing has changed very much even over the last 6 months with a lot of new contenders. M50s a year ago were at the $80-100 mark, and very good budget cans considering there were essentially no other known options available at that point in time. And also [i think] the M50s have gone under a (bass heavier?) revision recently I believe as the demand for them went up, which is bound to mess with Mike's opinion of them now. And finally, the only notable headphones in that shootout were those that were available at the time: Shures, and HD 25 are the only actual competition, and they're not that great for all arounders. <3 HD 25s for rock btw.


If you're looking strictly at amazon prices. Then the shure 840's costs the same as the M50. Most reviewers seem to choose the M50 over the 840. The HD 25's are closed headphones but they're also on ear which is more likely to be uncomfortable but more portable. They also cost $200, which is double what you consider the M50 to be "worth it"



© Current year.
Prev 1 145 146 147 148 149 244 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1268
WardiTV507
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko446
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 8932
Bisu 2560
Jaedong 1410
BeSt 1037
EffOrt 543
Horang2 433
actioN 257
Larva 245
ZerO 236
Mini 180
[ Show more ]
Pusan 141
ggaemo 89
Mind 87
Snow 85
Hyun 69
Barracks 63
Yoon 62
Shinee 50
Killer 44
NotJumperer 37
Sharp 37
Bale 36
scan(afreeca) 33
ToSsGirL 29
hero 23
Hm[arnc] 19
Sacsri 18
zelot 15
Noble 12
sorry 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Dota 2
Gorgc1467
Dendi835
qojqva577
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1032
markeloff87
Other Games
B2W.Neo384
crisheroes285
hiko207
DeMusliM205
Pyrionflax186
dupreeh106
Livibee73
Mew2King67
QueenE59
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
Afreeca ASL 2448
StarCastTV_EN63
UltimateBattle 40
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV1194
League of Legends
• Jankos1441
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 38m
Patches Events
1d 3h
The PondCast
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Disclosure: This page contains affiliate marketing links that support TLnet.

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.