• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:59
CEST 03:59
KST 10:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8460 users

Headphone enthusiast thread! - Page 143

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 141 142 143 144 145 244 Next
Cutebone
Profile Joined March 2011
United States62 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-10 17:36:02
February 10 2012 17:08 GMT
#2841
On February 10 2012 14:00 Whole wrote:
I need some help guys. My friend wants to get some Beats headphones, but only because it is the new craze at my area. She doesn't know anything about headphones at all, and all I know about headphones are that Beats are overpriced. After suggesting a bunch of headphones, I finally realized that she didn't like them because they weren't colored. lol. So do they have any decent ($50-$150 -- obviously she has money to blow if she was going to get Beats) colored headphones? The best I could do were Razer Orcas. Thanks in advance.

Show nested quote +
Edit: Well, those cost ~$225, then more for the pads... I can't think of any off the top of my head in the specified price range. It sounds like her first priority is fashion, with sound quality second...

basically yes XD



If she really likes the beats look, there's Fanny Wangs lol.
http://www.fannywang.com/1000-series.html
http://www.head-fi.org/t/533055/review-fanny-wangs-on-ear-wangs-aurgasm-in-your-ears

[image loading]


Or how about the V-MODA Crossfades? They're aggressively styled, but are supposed to sound really good.
http://v-moda.com/crossfade-lp-custom/
http://www.head-fi.org/products/v-moda-crossfade-m-80/reviews/6177

[image loading]




Edit: I bought the orcas a while back because they were on sale, looked cool, and I needed a cheap headphone for gaming. They are extremely comfortable, have a long braided cable with a removable extension, but they don't sound great. I ended up giving them to my 15 year old sister.
Shagg
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland825 Posts
February 11 2012 18:05 GMT
#2842
Been reading a around20 pages here for what to choose but im not quite sure so ill ask ^^

Budget around ~100€ and looking for a good all round pair for gaming/music/movies if to choose a preference would be for movies. I own an Asus Xonar DG soundcard and my Steelseries Siberia v2 broke 2nd time and cant go to RMA anymore so decided to step it up for a pair of headphones and an independent mic!

I got a big head, glasses and id say my ears are pretty big. The Siberias barely fit from top and ears are just small enough to fit inside ^^

Was wondering if Sennheiser HD 518s is the choice, as here in Finland cant seem to find AD700s or any other "exotic brand" :D
"You're a pro or you're a noob. That's life"
Myrmidon
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States9452 Posts
February 11 2012 18:28 GMT
#2843
Audio-Technica is just barely more exotic than Sennheiser, which is pretty much not at all, by the way. I will grant that Sennheiser has a disproportionately high mind share compared to the quality of their lower-end offerings in the consumer space, which are what most people are buying. I guess in Europe it may be different though: European brands (read: mostly German heh) such as Sennheiser, Beyerdynamic, AKG, and Ultrasone are probably more common and cheaper, as opposed to Japanese Audio-Technica and Denon, American Shure, etc. AKG K240s may also be in the price range. HD 518 is apparently a decent choice though.

On second thought, Philips may have some models as well. SHP8900, SHP9000? I've not tried these.
http://www.geocities.jp/ryumatsuba/shp8900.html

Shagg
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland825 Posts
February 11 2012 21:00 GMT
#2844
On February 12 2012 03:28 Myrmidon wrote:
Audio-Technica is just barely more exotic than Sennheiser, which is pretty much not at all, by the way. I will grant that Sennheiser has a disproportionately high mind share compared to the quality of their lower-end offerings in the consumer space, which are what most people are buying. I guess in Europe it may be different though: European brands (read: mostly German heh) such as Sennheiser, Beyerdynamic, AKG, and Ultrasone are probably more common and cheaper, as opposed to Japanese Audio-Technica and Denon, American Shure, etc. AKG K240s may also be in the price range. HD 518 is apparently a decent choice though.

On second thought, Philips may have some models as well. SHP8900, SHP9000? I've not tried these.
http://www.geocities.jp/ryumatsuba/shp8900.html


Hehe well atleast here in the north of Europe aint got a lot to choose from mby ill try amazon or other places
"You're a pro or you're a noob. That's life"
Shraft
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden701 Posts
February 12 2012 22:40 GMT
#2845
I lost my earphones a couple of days ago, and I'm looking to buy some new ones. The ones I just lost were Sunfire SW-Xcape v1, and they're not made anymore. I was quite fond of them, so if someone could recommend me something similar in the 100-150$ price range it would be much appreciated!
ForgottenOne
Profile Joined August 2010
Romania236 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-13 15:41:34
February 13 2012 15:11 GMT
#2846
I need help with buying a headset. I have specific constraints and I don't know how to choose to satisfy them.

1. It needs to isolate me from surrounding noise very well. Especially from keyboard clicks. I'm a Software Developer and I have a colleague sitting close to me. His keyboard is absolutely crazy noisy and his typing is chaotic. I really really need a solution to not hear that when I'm trying to focus.

One solution for 1. is to have the music loud which kinda works with the appropriate music I sometimes listen (heavy metal and stuff). But sometimes I want to listen to less loud music.

2. It needs to not be heard loudly by the other colleagues. I have this older colleague, sitting a little further, that doesn't like to hear loud music coming from my headset (which happens when I up the volume for heavy metal to block out the other colleague)

3. My budget goes as high as a Steelseries Siberia v.2 but I want to cover very well the two constraints, especially the first one, and however good SSv2 is, I don't know whether it is appropriate.

Edit: It is not necessary for the headset to have a mic.

+ Show Spoiler +
Each table is 1.2 m x 0.5 m. The distances typed in are between tables.

Wall - 0.5m - empty - 0.5m - Loud Typist - 0.5m - Sensitive Old Guy - 0.5m - Wall/Window
|
0.5 m
|
Wall - 0.5m -MYSELF-0.5m -Empty Table- 0.5m - Empty Table ------- Door - Wall/Window
Born free, as free as the wind blows...
Myrmidon
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States9452 Posts
February 13 2012 15:20 GMT
#2847
On February 13 2012 07:40 Shraft wrote:
I lost my earphones a couple of days ago, and I'm looking to buy some new ones. The ones I just lost were Sunfire SW-Xcape v1, and they're not made anymore. I was quite fond of them, so if someone could recommend me something similar in the 100-150$ price range it would be much appreciated!

Any descriptions of how your old set sounded? Which features are you looking to have again, in terms of ergonomics and sound?

On February 14 2012 00:11 ForgottenOne wrote:
I need help with buying a headset. I have specific constraints and I don't know how to choose to satisfy them.

By "headset" people generally mean something with a microphone. You don't list this requirement anywhere else. Do you need a microphone? It doesn't seem like it, but maybe you should confirm/deny.
ForgottenOne
Profile Joined August 2010
Romania236 Posts
February 13 2012 15:39 GMT
#2848
I would like to have a mic but I do not require it. So if the main 3 constraints are fulfilled better by a device without mic, then I would opt for that one.
Born free, as free as the wind blows...
Myrmidon
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States9452 Posts
February 13 2012 15:46 GMT
#2849
Sennheiser HD 280 clamps pretty hard but isolates much better than most. That's probably the best option in that price range. The Sony MDR-V6 may be a little cheaper.

[image loading]
KryptoStorm
Profile Joined August 2010
England377 Posts
February 13 2012 16:31 GMT
#2850
Hey guys, decided i'd invest in some new Headphones and was wondering if someone could maybe give me some insight. I'm looking to spend something like £50-£60, that sort of area anyway. Obviously for PC but would also be a bonus if they work for Xbox 360 too. I'd like some with a decent mic specifically for PC use. (I use Skype to talk to friends alot and my PC is loud as hell, often resulting in background noise, something that could help with this would be sweet.) I almost bought a Steelseries Siberia V2 on a whim, about the price range I wanted and I figured Steelseries was a trusty make, and they look nice :>
사랑해요
Shraft
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden701 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-13 17:02:18
February 13 2012 17:00 GMT
#2851
On February 14 2012 00:20 Myrmidon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2012 07:40 Shraft wrote:
I lost my earphones a couple of days ago, and I'm looking to buy some new ones. The ones I just lost were Sunfire SW-Xcape v1, and they're not made anymore. I was quite fond of them, so if someone could recommend me something similar in the 100-150$ price range it would be much appreciated!

Any descriptions of how your old set sounded? Which features are you looking to have again, in terms of ergonomics and sound?

I guess I'd describe the sound as "clear". The biggest difference between my SW-Xcape and my other previous earphones was that I was able to distinguish sounds on the Xcape earphones that I was not able to hear clearly on the other ones. Regarding ergonomics, any in-ear model should work just fine.
hunts
Profile Joined September 2010
United States2113 Posts
February 13 2012 21:30 GMT
#2852
Well looks like no more wireless headset for me, for now at least. Had the logitech g930 luckily I got the 2 year warranty. I had 2 pairs of them die so far, each lasted about 6 months. The 2nd pair just died recently, I went today to exchange them, and they (best buy, I know I shouldn't buy from them or any actual stores, just online) didn't carry the g930's anymore, so I got a g35 which is basically the same thing but wired.
twitch.tv/huntstv 7x legend streamer
essencez
Profile Joined February 2012
342 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-14 20:11:25
February 14 2012 16:54 GMT
#2853
On February 12 2012 03:05 Shagg wrote:
Been reading a around20 pages here for what to choose but im not quite sure so ill ask ^^

Budget around ~100€ and looking for a good all round pair for gaming/music/movies if to choose a preference would be for movies. I own an Asus Xonar DG soundcard and my Steelseries Siberia v2 broke 2nd time and cant go to RMA anymore so decided to step it up for a pair of headphones and an independent mic!

I got a big head, glasses and id say my ears are pretty big. The Siberias barely fit from top and ears are just small enough to fit inside ^^

Was wondering if Sennheiser HD 518s is the choice, as here in Finland cant seem to find AD700s or any other "exotic brand" :D


I suggest ATH M50s?

On February 13 2012 07:40 Shraft wrote:
I lost my earphones a couple of days ago, and I'm looking to buy some new ones. The ones I just lost were Sunfire SW-Xcape v1, and they're not made anymore. I was quite fond of them, so if someone could recommend me something similar in the 100-150$ price range it would be much appreciated!


Definitely recommend Yamaha EPH-100, the current king of IEMs at that price range. You can get them for around $150 and they'll perform better than anything else unless you're willing to shell out for 1k+ customs in ear monitors lol.

@ForgottenOne
I'd avoid anything marketed as gaming but headphones you should look out for would be: closed back design, noise cancelling and perferably over ears as the seal provide much better isolation.
essence.gg - "Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better." - Samuel Beckett
Zaranth
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States345 Posts
February 14 2012 17:05 GMT
#2854
Hi Headphone people, question for you all.

I have an ear piercing in the top left ear - a small ring in the cartilage. I've had the piercing for years now, it doesn't bother me at all ... except for wearing headphones! I own this: "Creative Fatal1ty Professional Series Gaming Headset MkII." After wearing them for a few hours, my ear starts to hurt.

Is there any way around this? Will all headphones with large ear pads hurt my ear? Anyone else out there with an ear piercing that has found a comfortable headset?

Thanks for the help.
Maker of Cheerfuls @eZaranth
Shraft
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden701 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-14 19:21:56
February 14 2012 19:21 GMT
#2855
On February 15 2012 01:54 essencez wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2012 07:40 Shraft wrote:
I lost my earphones a couple of days ago, and I'm looking to buy some new ones. The ones I just lost were Sunfire SW-Xcape v1, and they're not made anymore. I was quite fond of them, so if someone could recommend me something similar in the 100-150$ price range it would be much appreciated!


Definitely recommend Yamaha EPH-100, the current king of IEMs at that price range. You can get them for around $150 and they'll perform better than anything else unless you're willing to shell out for 1k+ customs in ear monitors lol.


After some research I've decided to buy them. Thanks for the advice!
thedz
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States217 Posts
February 14 2012 19:29 GMT
#2856
On February 15 2012 02:05 Zaranth wrote:
Hi Headphone people, question for you all.

I have an ear piercing in the top left ear - a small ring in the cartilage. I've had the piercing for years now, it doesn't bother me at all ... except for wearing headphones! I own this: "Creative Fatal1ty Professional Series Gaming Headset MkII." After wearing them for a few hours, my ear starts to hurt.

Is there any way around this? Will all headphones with large ear pads hurt my ear? Anyone else out there with an ear piercing that has found a comfortable headset?

Thanks for the help.


Circumaural headphones with pads that go around your ear may avoid irritating your ear. It'll depend on the headphone though, as some around-ear headphones are shallower than others. If you have a headphone store nearby, I'd recommend going there, and ask to try out some circumaural headphones.

Since comfort is your driving metric here, and ignoring price range, I'll tentatively suggest something like the Denon D2000, Audio Technica A700 or A900 or DT770. Maybe the AKG 271MkII as well, though that one is kinda shallow.
Shraft
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden701 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-14 21:47:22
February 14 2012 21:43 GMT
#2857
On February 15 2012 04:29 thedz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2012 02:05 Zaranth wrote:
Hi Headphone people, question for you all.

I have an ear piercing in the top left ear - a small ring in the cartilage. I've had the piercing for years now, it doesn't bother me at all ... except for wearing headphones! I own this: "Creative Fatal1ty Professional Series Gaming Headset MkII." After wearing them for a few hours, my ear starts to hurt.

Is there any way around this? Will all headphones with large ear pads hurt my ear? Anyone else out there with an ear piercing that has found a comfortable headset?

Thanks for the help.


Circumaural headphones with pads that go around your ear may avoid irritating your ear. It'll depend on the headphone though, as some around-ear headphones are shallower than others. If you have a headphone store nearby, I'd recommend going there, and ask to try out some circumaural headphones.

Since comfort is your driving metric here, and ignoring price range, I'll tentatively suggest something like the Denon D2000, Audio Technica A700 or A900 or DT770. Maybe the AKG 271MkII as well, though that one is kinda shallow.


The DT770s are quite shallow in my opinion. They irritated my left ear when I first got them.
Blisse
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada3710 Posts
February 14 2012 21:59 GMT
#2858
On February 14 2012 00:11 ForgottenOne wrote:
I need help with buying a headset. I have specific constraints and I don't know how to choose to satisfy them.

1. It needs to isolate me from surrounding noise very well. Especially from keyboard clicks. I'm a Software Developer and I have a colleague sitting close to me. His keyboard is absolutely crazy noisy and his typing is chaotic. I really really need a solution to not hear that when I'm trying to focus.

One solution for 1. is to have the music loud which kinda works with the appropriate music I sometimes listen (heavy metal and stuff). But sometimes I want to listen to less loud music.

2. It needs to not be heard loudly by the other colleagues. I have this older colleague, sitting a little further, that doesn't like to hear loud music coming from my headset (which happens when I up the volume for heavy metal to block out the other colleague)

3. My budget goes as high as a Steelseries Siberia v.2 but I want to cover very well the two constraints, especially the first one, and however good SSv2 is, I don't know whether it is appropriate.

Edit: It is not necessary for the headset to have a mic.

+ Show Spoiler +
Each table is 1.2 m x 0.5 m. The distances typed in are between tables.

Wall - 0.5m - empty - 0.5m - Loud Typist - 0.5m - Sensitive Old Guy - 0.5m - Wall/Window
|
0.5 m
|
Wall - 0.5m -MYSELF-0.5m -Empty Table- 0.5m - Empty Table ------- Door - Wall/Window



I'd suggest in-ears actually if that's possible, since that'll stop leaking both ways really well. I'm not a fan of the HD280 clamp though. In-ears do isolation the best.
There is no one like you in the universe.
Horchata
Profile Joined March 2011
United States11 Posts
February 14 2012 22:04 GMT
#2859
Could anyone recommend me some ear buds. I use them at work, so I need them to be durable and not fall out of my ear all the time. Also pretty loud.
Sup brotoss.
seiferoth10
Profile Joined May 2010
3362 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-15 21:57:26
February 15 2012 21:56 GMT
#2860
On February 15 2012 06:43 Shraft wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2012 04:29 thedz wrote:
On February 15 2012 02:05 Zaranth wrote:
Hi Headphone people, question for you all.

I have an ear piercing in the top left ear - a small ring in the cartilage. I've had the piercing for years now, it doesn't bother me at all ... except for wearing headphones! I own this: "Creative Fatal1ty Professional Series Gaming Headset MkII." After wearing them for a few hours, my ear starts to hurt.

Is there any way around this? Will all headphones with large ear pads hurt my ear? Anyone else out there with an ear piercing that has found a comfortable headset?

Thanks for the help.


Circumaural headphones with pads that go around your ear may avoid irritating your ear. It'll depend on the headphone though, as some around-ear headphones are shallower than others. If you have a headphone store nearby, I'd recommend going there, and ask to try out some circumaural headphones.

Since comfort is your driving metric here, and ignoring price range, I'll tentatively suggest something like the Denon D2000, Audio Technica A700 or A900 or DT770. Maybe the AKG 271MkII as well, though that one is kinda shallow.


The DT770s are quite shallow in my opinion. They irritated my left ear when I first got them.

This is actually the first time I've ever heard this comment, as there are almost always no complaints in terms of comfort.

As for the piercing guy, uhh... IEMs/earbuds imo. I would think almost all full cans are going to push up on your piercing with them on.

On February 15 2012 07:04 Horchata wrote:
Could anyone recommend me some ear buds. I use them at work, so I need them to be durable and not fall out of my ear all the time. Also pretty loud.

You said earbuds, but I THINK you might have meant IEMs. Earbuds are like the ones that come with all iproducts, whereas iems insert into your ear canal and form a seal. Earbuds are more comfortable, but their isolation is worse compared to iems.

If you're really looking at earbuds, I can recommend the Yuin PK3. I have them and they're a big upgrade from the usual shit that comes with media devices. My only complaint is the J cord, but that's more personal preference.

I can't help for IEMs, hopefully someone else will jump in.
Prev 1 141 142 143 144 145 244 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
CranKy Ducklings100
davetesta34
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ByuN 290
WinterStarcraft221
RuFF_SC2 114
CosmosSc2 77
ViBE61
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2233
GuemChi 1380
Artosis 585
910 52
MaD[AoV]20
Bale 16
Sharp 12
Dota 2
monkeys_forever360
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 556
minikerr13
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox711
Other Games
summit1g9162
Day[9].tv775
shahzam656
JimRising 629
C9.Mang0367
Trikslyr28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick731
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP44
• EnkiAlexander 37
• Hinosc 6
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv775
• Shiphtur645
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
14h 1m
The PondCast
1d 8h
INu's Battles
1d 9h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 20h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.