• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:02
CEST 17:02
KST 00:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7079 users

Headphone enthusiast thread! - Page 133

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 131 132 133 134 135 244 Next
firehand101
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3152 Posts
January 10 2012 06:06 GMT
#2641
Man im so confused at all the headphones there are so many, but my budget is about 100-150 AUS$, im not sure which is the best. I just want it for home and possibly to travel, what is the best brand and/or headphone i should buy, i need best quality and comfort, dont even care about looks. Thanks to anyone that replies!
The opinions expressed by our users do not reflect the official position of TeamLiquid.net or its staff.
rebdomine
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
6040 Posts
January 10 2012 06:12 GMT
#2642
On January 10 2012 15:06 firehand101 wrote:
Man im so confused at all the headphones there are so many, but my budget is about 100-150 AUS$, im not sure which is the best. I just want it for home and possibly to travel, what is the best brand and/or headphone i should buy, i need best quality and comfort, dont even care about looks. Thanks to anyone that replies!


What genres do you listen to? Do you have any sound signature preferences? (V-shape, neutral response, etc)

Would you want open-back headphones (sound leaks) or closed-back?
"Just because you are correct doesn't mean you are right!"
Djzapz
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada10681 Posts
January 10 2012 06:17 GMT
#2643
On January 10 2012 15:00 Myrmidon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2012 14:30 seiferoth10 wrote:
2. Would it work? Yes. Would it make sense? No. I checked and the Bravura doesn't have a line out, so you're stuck with the headphone out, which is already amplified by the card. So what you end up hearing in your headphones will be double amped, and you have no idea if the two amp sections will play nice with each other.

I think the green stereo out jack is a line out and may not be passed through the headphone amp?

The green port says "front" so I'm not sure.


Anyhow, if you really want to spend $400, I would guess...CEntrance DACport (not LX, you want the standard DACport with the amp)?

http://www.stereophile.com/content/centrance-dacport-usb-headphone-amplifier-measurements
http://centrance.com/products/dacport/

I know CEntrance licenses out some USB receiver code to other companies, including those making high-end studio gear, and their MicPort and other products are well regarded in the pro audio / recording space.

$400-600ish would be for the set (AMP+DAC). The tiny little DAC scares me too x_x.

I'd be a little more wary of the random audiophile company that stuffs brand-name audiophile components into a fancy-looking enclosure (in addition to cheapo stuff, instead of getting what works) and then proceeds with typical audiophile marketing tactics and pseudoscience. Some of those products may be good, but sometimes you get complete fails like headphone amps that deliver 2V transients on power on/off, extremely high jitter, 0 dBFS signals clipping, DAC chips running at 192 kHz no matter what the input is, etc.

Not sure how to spot the stuff. =(
"My incompetence with power tools had been increasing exponentially over the course of 20 years spent inhaling experimental oven cleaners"
Myrmidon
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States9452 Posts
January 10 2012 06:24 GMT
#2644
It's a DAC + headphone amp. You can see it clearly driving 30 ohm loads (not to mention 300 ohm loads) in the review. Output is only about 3V, but that's plenty for HD 650 or HD 600. In fact, one reviewer mentions using HD 650, while another one used HD 600.

Sometimes there's performance/size tradeoffs, but I'd trust experts making tradeoffs over others doing anything. I don't think the small size is necessarily a bad thing, as the performance stands for itself. If it's slightly worse because of being small, it's still good so who cares?
seiferoth10
Profile Joined May 2010
3362 Posts
January 10 2012 06:25 GMT
#2645
On January 10 2012 15:00 Myrmidon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2012 14:30 seiferoth10 wrote:
2. Would it work? Yes. Would it make sense? No. I checked and the Bravura doesn't have a line out, so you're stuck with the headphone out, which is already amplified by the card. So what you end up hearing in your headphones will be double amped, and you have no idea if the two amp sections will play nice with each other.

I think the green stereo out jack is a line out and may not be passed through the headphone amp?

If you look how the card is laid out, each analog output gets its own opamp (one of the features of the card is interchangeable opamps for every analog out), leading me to believe that every analog out is amped.
[image loading]
Djzapz
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada10681 Posts
January 10 2012 06:29 GMT
#2646
On January 10 2012 15:24 Myrmidon wrote:
It's a DAC + headphone amp. You can see it clearly driving 30 ohm loads (not to mention 300 ohm loads) in the review. Output is only about 3V, but that's plenty for HD 650 or HD 600. In fact, one reviewer mentions using HD 650, while another one used HD 600.

Sometimes there's performance/size tradeoffs, but I'd trust experts making tradeoffs over others doing anything. I don't think the small size is necessarily a bad thing, as the performance stands for itself. If it's slightly worse because of being small, it's still good so who cares?

The small size is probably a good thing for people who are thinking rationally, but I'm thinking about buying toys here and I like the thought of having a big box with tubes that I can swap and mess around with. Plus sound equipment would look good on my desk... So yeah maybe I'm being a bit childish but I don't intend to buy anything on impulse - I want to make sure I end up with something decent.
"My incompetence with power tools had been increasing exponentially over the course of 20 years spent inhaling experimental oven cleaners"
Myrmidon
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States9452 Posts
January 10 2012 06:30 GMT
#2647
This picture is a little clearer.
+ Show Spoiler [image] +
[image loading]


Where's the amp for each channel? If you're talking about the DIP-8 op amp that's located to the right of the green jack (past the green-wrapper caps), that's a 5532, which is definitely not considered a headphone amp. You know what a 5532 is?

Besides, most amps behave very well when they're not asked to source much current.
seiferoth10
Profile Joined May 2010
3362 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-10 06:31:36
January 10 2012 06:30 GMT
#2648
DACs don't need to be monstrous in size. You only need one DAC chip plus any circuitry for power/input/output to be able to have that function. The amp section is the one that benefits (to an extent) from being large.
diophan
Profile Joined September 2011
United States1018 Posts
January 10 2012 06:34 GMT
#2649
On January 10 2012 15:06 firehand101 wrote:
Man im so confused at all the headphones there are so many, but my budget is about 100-150 AUS$, im not sure which is the best. I just want it for home and possibly to travel, what is the best brand and/or headphone i should buy, i need best quality and comfort, dont even care about looks. Thanks to anyone that replies!


IMO http://www.head-fi.org/ is THE audio site on the internet. It's a bit intimidating at first but once you figure it out there's an absolute wealth of information. I ended up getting an incredibly underpriced pair of studio monitors based on information from there and some in-ear headphones for a steal as well.
Myrmidon
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States9452 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-10 06:44:25
January 10 2012 06:41 GMT
#2650
On January 10 2012 15:29 Djzapz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2012 15:24 Myrmidon wrote:
It's a DAC + headphone amp. You can see it clearly driving 30 ohm loads (not to mention 300 ohm loads) in the review. Output is only about 3V, but that's plenty for HD 650 or HD 600. In fact, one reviewer mentions using HD 650, while another one used HD 600.

Sometimes there's performance/size tradeoffs, but I'd trust experts making tradeoffs over others doing anything. I don't think the small size is necessarily a bad thing, as the performance stands for itself. If it's slightly worse because of being small, it's still good so who cares?

The small size is probably a good thing for people who are thinking rationally, but I'm thinking about buying toys here and I like the thought of having a big box with tubes that I can swap and mess around with. Plus sound equipment would look good on my desk... So yeah maybe I'm being a bit childish but I don't intend to buy anything on impulse - I want to make sure I end up with something decent.

If one goal is to play around with stuff, then that should have been mentioned earlier. Otherwise I'll be thinking about performance, design principles, etc.

TBH I think building an amp would be a lot more interesting and would let you play around with even more parts. Go nuts with a custom enclosure, or just buy a fancy one.


On January 10 2012 15:30 seiferoth10 wrote:
DACs don't need to be monstrous in size. You only need one DAC chip plus any circuitry for power/input/output to be able to have that function. The amp section is the one that benefits (to an extent) from being large.

Yeah and again the amp size depends on the output power required. Past about 10V or so you probably can't use typical op amps anymore, and you'll start to have substantial power consumption, so heatsinks and larger discrete designs may be necessary. 10V is plenty for pretty much any non-electrostatic headphone that's not from World War II though. Well it's arguable for HE-6 too, or K1000, or...

You forgot an interface though. You need something to get data from a source (e.g. USB receiver chip), a DAC, and some kind of buffer for the DAC on the other side, not to mention power circuitry. edit: nevermind you mentioned input/output lol whoops.

The DACport is a DAC + amp though, so size concerns regarding the amp may be valid...I guess. Note that you can't get a 3V rms output (8.5V peak-to-peak) from a 0V and 5V USB power without DC-DC conversion.
Djzapz
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada10681 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-10 06:42:53
January 10 2012 06:41 GMT
#2651
On January 10 2012 15:30 seiferoth10 wrote:
DACs don't need to be monstrous in size. You only need one DAC chip plus any circuitry for power/input/output to be able to have that function. The amp section is the one that benefits (to an extent) from being large.

I'd happily pick up a small but decent DAC to go with a "big" AMP. Admittedly, I want it to be kind of "decorative" as well and not just a little grey stick with wires coming out of it at the corner of the desk. (Makes me sound shallow, but oh well.)

TBH I think building an amp would be a lot more interesting and would let you play around with even more parts. Go nuts with a custom enclosure, or just buy a fancy one.

I'm not quite that competent with electronics =P
"My incompetence with power tools had been increasing exponentially over the course of 20 years spent inhaling experimental oven cleaners"
seiferoth10
Profile Joined May 2010
3362 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-10 06:49:24
January 10 2012 06:43 GMT
#2652
On January 10 2012 15:30 Myrmidon wrote:
This picture is a little clearer.
+ Show Spoiler [image] +
[image loading]


Where's the amp for each channel? If you're talking about the DIP-8 op amp that's located to the right of the green jack (past the green-wrapper caps), that's a 5532, which is definitely not considered a headphone amp. You know what a 5532 is?

Besides, most amps behave very well when they're not asked to source much current.

All I know is you change the opamps to change the sound signature of that channel. So every opamp is amping the signal to its sound signature. Is it different in this case?

Edit: You seem to be an electrical engineer of some sort? Much more qualified than me to help here.

On January 10 2012 15:41 Djzapz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2012 15:30 seiferoth10 wrote:
DACs don't need to be monstrous in size. You only need one DAC chip plus any circuitry for power/input/output to be able to have that function. The amp section is the one that benefits (to an extent) from being large.

I'd happily pick up a small but decent DAC to go with a "big" AMP. Admittedly, I want it to be kind of "decorative" as well and not just a little grey stick with wires coming out of it at the corner of the desk. (Makes me sound shallow, but oh well.)

Show nested quote +
TBH I think building an amp would be a lot more interesting and would let you play around with even more parts. Go nuts with a custom enclosure, or just buy a fancy one.

I'm not quite that competent with electronics =P

I see what you're saying, and I'd go with tubes just to have something flashy or a conversation piece. Hell, if I was dropping $400 on an amp, I'd probably want it to look extravagant too.
Djzapz
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada10681 Posts
January 10 2012 06:53 GMT
#2653
On January 10 2012 15:43 seiferoth10 wrote:
I see what you're saying, and I'd go with tubes just to have something flashy or a conversation piece. Hell, if I was dropping $400 on an amp, I'd probably want it to look extravagant too.

I'm still shopping and looking around. There's a chance I'll end up picking up a solid state amp. Tube amps are "exciting" in that they can be customized easily and also I hear they sound slightly "different" so the experience couldn't be too bad. The extravagant look is a plus though =)
"My incompetence with power tools had been increasing exponentially over the course of 20 years spent inhaling experimental oven cleaners"
Myrmidon
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States9452 Posts
January 10 2012 06:59 GMT
#2654
On January 10 2012 15:43 seiferoth10 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2012 15:30 Myrmidon wrote:
This picture is a little clearer.
+ Show Spoiler [image] +
[image loading]


Where's the amp for each channel? If you're talking about the DIP-8 op amp that's located to the right of the green jack (past the green-wrapper caps), that's a 5532, which is definitely not considered a headphone amp. You know what a 5532 is?

Besides, most amps behave very well when they're not asked to source much current.

All I know is you change the opamps to change the sound signature of that channel. So every opamp is amping the signal to its sound signature. Is it different in this case?

Edit: You seem to be an electrical engineer of some sort? Much more qualified than me to help here.

"Sound signature" of high-end op amps in this kind of configuration, where they're not asked to source much current or be configured with a lot of gain, and so on...is pretty much audiophile BS. 5532 has typical distortion well below audibility, really low noise, etc. There's no way you're going to hear the difference between that and something else that's also very good. If you swap with something unsuitable for the circuit (often more expensive stuff), then yeah, you can get worse performance that may possibly be audible if you screwed something up big time. Most op amps are completely unsuitable for high-fidelity audio, but those are generally just not considered. Anyway, people who change stuff are expecting to hear a difference, so they do hear a difference.

Recorded music often goes through many (tens? hundreds?) op amps in recording interfaces, pre-amps, equalizers, mixers, consoles, etc. A 5532 is the most common op amp used for this purpose, unless you want to use something cheaper that's a little worse. Surely an extra 5532 on the playback side is no big deal if your music's likely been through plenty of them on the recording studio's side?


I'm an electrical engineering grad student, but I'm unqualified to comment on most of these subjects from a professional point of view, since it's way outside my domain. Mostly I'm just a keyboard warrior. I don't do anything related to circuits or electronics.
Deadeight
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom1629 Posts
January 10 2012 10:43 GMT
#2655
On January 10 2012 15:34 diophan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2012 15:06 firehand101 wrote:
Man im so confused at all the headphones there are so many, but my budget is about 100-150 AUS$, im not sure which is the best. I just want it for home and possibly to travel, what is the best brand and/or headphone i should buy, i need best quality and comfort, dont even care about looks. Thanks to anyone that replies!


IMO http://www.head-fi.org/ is THE audio site on the internet. It's a bit intimidating at first but once you figure it out there's an absolute wealth of information. I ended up getting an incredibly underpriced pair of studio monitors based on information from there and some in-ear headphones for a steal as well.



@firehand101

Head-Fi has some great, really helpful members, but be very careful there. There is a long history of banning people who say bad things about their sponsors, and any talk of blind testing components has been banned from all forums apart from a science sub-forum which is inactive.
slytown
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Korea (South)1411 Posts
January 10 2012 10:49 GMT
#2656
On January 10 2012 14:58 Djzapz wrote:
Ah thanks for the heads up about question 2, I'll look into it.

As for the Little Dot DAC, it's a bit too expensive for me running over $300. I must say it's very tempting though.


Audio-GD has some great options for people on a budget audiophile rig.

http://www.audio-gd.com/En audio-gd.htm
The best Flash meme ever: http://imgur.com/zquoK
HuggyBear
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia377 Posts
January 10 2012 13:51 GMT
#2657
On January 10 2012 19:43 Deadeight wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2012 15:34 diophan wrote:
On January 10 2012 15:06 firehand101 wrote:
Man im so confused at all the headphones there are so many, but my budget is about 100-150 AUS$, im not sure which is the best. I just want it for home and possibly to travel, what is the best brand and/or headphone i should buy, i need best quality and comfort, dont even care about looks. Thanks to anyone that replies!


IMO http://www.head-fi.org/ is THE audio site on the internet. It's a bit intimidating at first but once you figure it out there's an absolute wealth of information. I ended up getting an incredibly underpriced pair of studio monitors based on information from there and some in-ear headphones for a steal as well.



@firehand101

Head-Fi has some great, really helpful members, but be very careful there. There is a long history of banning people who say bad things about their sponsors, and any talk of blind testing components has been banned from all forums apart from a science sub-forum which is inactive.


You forgot to mention that majority of its members are prone to jumping on the hype machine. I'd research carefully around head-fi
"Sleeping with SeLeCT is Standard. Once you've slept with Day9 everything else is just ..." - CatZ
DenSkumle
Profile Joined December 2010
Norway108 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-10 15:36:09
January 10 2012 14:54 GMT
#2658
I just bought a headset today (steelseries spectrum5xb) and i get this static sound in them, any of you pros know an easy fix to this problem ? Thanks in advance for any help you might offer a n00b

Edit: nevermind i just unplugged the external amplifier
FinBenton
Profile Joined March 2011
Finland870 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-10 15:06:03
January 10 2012 15:04 GMT
#2659
On January 10 2012 22:51 HuggyBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2012 19:43 Deadeight wrote:
On January 10 2012 15:34 diophan wrote:
On January 10 2012 15:06 firehand101 wrote:
Man im so confused at all the headphones there are so many, but my budget is about 100-150 AUS$, im not sure which is the best. I just want it for home and possibly to travel, what is the best brand and/or headphone i should buy, i need best quality and comfort, dont even care about looks. Thanks to anyone that replies!


IMO http://www.head-fi.org/ is THE audio site on the internet. It's a bit intimidating at first but once you figure it out there's an absolute wealth of information. I ended up getting an incredibly underpriced pair of studio monitors based on information from there and some in-ear headphones for a steal as well.



@firehand101

Head-Fi has some great, really helpful members, but be very careful there. There is a long history of banning people who say bad things about their sponsors, and any talk of blind testing components has been banned from all forums apart from a science sub-forum which is inactive.


You forgot to mention that majority of its members are prone to jumping on the hype machine. I'd research carefully around head-fi

Over hype is common in every forum on every subject (in sc2 too lol) but yeah its the most awsome audio related forum ever but you need to have your filters up and running to get the benefit.
Cutebone
Profile Joined March 2011
United States62 Posts
January 10 2012 19:07 GMT
#2660
If i plug my headphones into my A/V receiver, is it working like a dedicated headphone amp?
Prev 1 131 132 133 134 135 244 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1100
RotterdaM669
SteadfastSC290
TKL 254
Rex114
CosmosSc2 44
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 669
SteadfastSC 290
TKL 254
ProTech116
Rex 114
CosmosSc2 44
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44648
Calm 3683
Shuttle 2779
Jaedong 1273
Horang2 834
Mini 568
Soma 491
EffOrt 423
Rush 390
Soulkey 322
[ Show more ]
Stork 287
Larva 257
BeSt 241
Snow 200
ZerO 192
firebathero 125
Mong 104
Zeus 98
hero 81
Free 78
910 73
Mind 71
Hyun 49
Yoon 44
sorry 44
Shine 39
Sharp 37
Shinee 36
Pusan 30
PianO 30
ToSsGirL 24
Killer 22
Bale 22
JYJ 21
Aegong 19
Sexy 17
scan(afreeca) 16
Terrorterran 15
HiyA 14
Hm[arnc] 13
Rock 12
Trap 11
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5776
Dendi1133
420jenkins131
Counter-Strike
fl0m3291
Fnx 621
x6flipin171
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King139
ChuDatz18
Other Games
singsing2223
Liquid`RaSZi812
hiko796
B2W.Neo465
crisheroes346
dupreeh309
ceh9272
Khaldor241
Livibee193
Liquid`VortiX181
Pyrionflax171
Hui .154
Trikslyr85
QueenE79
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV245
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH257
• mYiSmile115
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV207
League of Legends
• Nemesis2369
• Jankos1594
• TFBlade655
Other Games
• Shiphtur689
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
59m
The PondCast
18h 59m
INu's Battles
19h 59m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.