• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:34
CEST 18:34
KST 01:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9421 users

Views on construction of Mosque at Ground Zero - Page 35

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 43 Next All
DannyJ
Profile Joined March 2010
United States5110 Posts
September 11 2010 03:00 GMT
#681
On September 11 2010 11:55 Offhand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2010 10:38 Khul Sadukar wrote:
You cant force tolerance down ppls throats.

9/11 was done in the name of Jihad. Theres no denying that.

I think the muslims are being rediculous and only making the situation worse by trying to build a Mosque there.



Yes, you can, that's exactly what happened in the 60's.


Civil Rights didn't make anyone more tolerant, it just enforced it. The mosque is perfectly legal, it's just an emotional issue.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 11 2010 03:02 GMT
#682
The reason why I believe in God is because I decided that ultimately in the beginning, something had to have come from nothing. And while I still have to read Stephen Hawkings new book regarding this subject, I just do not see his "spontaneous creation" really happening without a cause. Again, I'll have to look into it. But in the end, everything has a cause, until you come to God. Only the existence of an omnipotent, ever-present, timeless God can transcend the problems plaguing the very beginning of the universe as we know it.

Far fetched? Perhaps.

But as I see it its the best answer I have.

You can't tell someone that God doesn't exist. For really, there is no direct proof that God does/does not exist. And when I say God, I mean God in the truest form. Personally I believe it to be Allah because I found truth in His...transcending description. You can say, "Oh hey, perhaps there are flaws with this particular religion." But ultimately the question of whether a religion can exist and whether there is a God(two different questions) lays down to faith, and belief. And that is something you have no right to question someone on when you yourself have nothing but that.

But now I'm just ranting. Just my thoughts, anyway.
jdwashere
Profile Joined September 2010
United States62 Posts
September 11 2010 05:12 GMT
#683
I don't know if this has been posted, or not but any one against the it should watch this video.

http://www.youtube.com/user/theamazingatheist?blend=1&ob=4#p/u/3/oPC-isxrhTs

Also I am agnostic, not a Muslim.
Hikko
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1126 Posts
September 11 2010 05:42 GMT
#684
We can't really uphold that our nation is a free country with free speech rights if we won't allow the mosque to be built.

And while I believe in free speech as an important part of our country, the dude in Gainesville burning Korans isn't doing anyone a favor--it's a "you're screwing it up for everyone else in the country" kind of deal.
♥
Hidden_MotiveS
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada2562 Posts
September 11 2010 05:50 GMT
#685
Go away thread! you've lived your usefulness to tell us what was going on. Stop inciting hate. Guy builds mosque. Guy burns Qurans. Guy gets revenge on guy burning books. World War 3.

Seriously, it's been said before. All talking about these incidents does is create hate.

************_o
*THREAD* |
************ |\

Glad Quran burning got called off.
SuperXlax
Profile Joined March 2010
United States197 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-11 06:19:37
September 11 2010 06:17 GMT
#686
Trump offers to pay $6 million "Two-building site and related lease rights last year, plus a 25-percent premium.", in exchange for the Mosque to be built atleast 5 blocks further away from the WTC site.
Hisham Elzanaty (who claims to have a majority ownership interest in the two-building site) calls it a publicity stunt and an insult.
Elzanaty yesterday had said he was willing to sell the site and related lease rights for "18 or 20 million dollars."

So it's just about money?

Source: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/donald_trump_makes_bid_for_proposed_5ANYMOLLxkPKjOnOfO2NMN
starcraft911
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Korea (South)1263 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-11 06:43:29
September 11 2010 06:31 GMT
#687
Religion is the biggest mistake man has ever created. I can't believe how many people are slaves to it despite all the turmoil and problems that clearly stem from it. Building any type of religious building there is a waste of real estate.
Deyster
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Jordan579 Posts
September 11 2010 06:49 GMT
#688
This is a politics issue. Elections are on doors and it's being used to pressure the Democrats. Somehow it's "cool" to hate on the Muslims right now in America, so the republicans are using that to win votes.

Also that Trump guy is just doing it for publicity, just wait before he starts using that for political purposes (or he already does? I don't know who that guy is, but I'm sure it's not "good will" behind it, but rather politics. Nobody pays $6 that easily).
Watch the minimap.
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
September 11 2010 06:51 GMT
#689
On September 11 2010 14:50 Hidden_MotiveS wrote:
Go away thread! you've lived your usefulness to tell us what was going on. Stop inciting hate. Guy builds mosque. Guy burns Qurans. Guy gets revenge on guy burning books. World War 3.

Seriously, it's been said before. All talking about these incidents does is create hate.

************_o
*THREAD* |
************ |\

Glad Quran burning got called off.


Don't think for a second that the guy is telling the truth he knew he was in a corner and Palin and Gingrich gave him a scapegoat the Mosque in New York. Also there are still Quran burnings scheduled today in TN, and the Westboro Baptist Church.
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
zealotz55
Profile Joined May 2010
United States229 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-12 02:37:26
September 11 2010 07:22 GMT
#690
I am a former Marine who enlisted in the infantry as a rifleman post 9/11.

I am strongly against all forms of radical religious sects that use violence and intimidation to push their oppressive views onto others (many religious sects are guilty of this)

The community center that is being built is BLOCKS away from ground zero.

The AMERICAN Muslim community that is building the community center is just as offended by the acts of osama bin laden as any patriotic "American" is (perhaps more since those acts cause many ignorant people worldwide to adopt a negative view of their religion as a whole)

This country has complete freedom of religion and freedom of speech and freedom for everyone to pursue happiness. If the community center was not allowed to be built it would violate all of these freedoms and many more that I didn't have the time to list.

And furthermore every time some stupid ignorant white trash bible humping retard speaks out against this community center, another wave of Muslims is coerced by the recruitment propaganda that is being reinforced by the ACTUAL actions of our dumbest and most ill-informed citizens.

If only these people knew that their stupidity was strengthening the enemy that executed the very attack that caused the tragedy they are so angered about.

or maybe the dumb fucks just hate brown people so much they don't even care about the negative results of their actions.
My life for Aiur!
DannyJ
Profile Joined March 2010
United States5110 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-11 07:26:40
September 11 2010 07:25 GMT
#691
On September 11 2010 15:49 Deyster wrote:
This is a politics issue. Elections are on doors and it's being used to pressure the Democrats. Somehow it's "cool" to hate on the Muslims right now in America, so the republicans are using that to win votes.

Also that Trump guy is just doing it for publicity, just wait before he starts using that for political purposes (or he already does? I don't know who that guy is, but I'm sure it's not "good will" behind it, but rather politics. Nobody pays $6 that easily).


No, he definitely can.

Actually, so can I!


Edit: but yeah even if it's 6 million, yes he can.
Khul Sadukar
Profile Joined August 2009
Australia1735 Posts
September 12 2010 00:34 GMT
#692
On September 11 2010 11:59 Jibba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2010 10:38 Khul Sadukar wrote:
You cant force tolerance down ppls throats.

9/11 was done in the name of Jihad. Theres no denying that.

I think the muslims are being rediculous and only making the situation worse by trying to build a Mosque there.

I think the gays are being rediculous and only making the situation worse by trying to get into the Stonewall Inn.

I think the blacks are being rediculous and only making the situation worse by trying to sit on the back of the bus.

I think the christians are being rediculous and only making the situation worse by preaching their faith and upsetting the roman gods.

I think you're being ridiculous and only making the situation worse by posting.


I think your post is rediculous since your comparing gay rights and racist laws & offending imaginary gods to actually building a shrine to a faith at a place which only recently many people were killed in the name of.

You dont see us building churches over in Afghanistan/Iraq do you?

Wonder how well that would sit with the locals...
I don't want to be part everything. I want to be something. - Weapon X
Thoreezhea1
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States532 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-12 01:12:29
September 12 2010 00:54 GMT
#693
We would never do this if it were a church being constructed and this controversy has little reason behind it.

ok so a mosque is being constructed at ground zero.

OHMYGOD!!!! BECAUSE IT'S RIGHT NEXT TO GROUND ZERO MEANS THAT IT'S AN ALQAEDA PLOT MEANING THAT MUSLIMS MUST BE INVOLVED IN MAKING THIS AND THE MUSLIM COMMUNITY MUST BE KNOWLEDGABLE OF THE MOSQUE MEANING THAT OBAMA MUST BE A TERRORIST!!!!

EDIT: If this were stated on television, I wouldn't be surprised. everything else has the same form of reasoning behind it.

EDIT....2: I also find it odd that this was bumped and I replyed on patriots day
What the Fu- REAPERS?!
QuanticHawk
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States32159 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-12 00:59:05
September 12 2010 00:58 GMT
#694
Having passed the general vicinity of the proposed site today, I can understand how badly this whole thing has been twisted. Not even close to on ground zero---as if that would even change the legality of the thing . So fucking stupid.
PROFESSIONAL GAMER - SEND ME OFFERS TO JOIN YOUR TEAM - USA USA USA
3GreenStars
Profile Joined September 2010
16 Posts
September 12 2010 01:01 GMT
#695
i like when this kind of stuff happens because then americans will show their true colors of racism, bigotry and ignorance. just like they did in the obama elections.
ghrur
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3786 Posts
September 12 2010 01:09 GMT
#696
On September 12 2010 09:34 Khul Sadukar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2010 11:59 Jibba wrote:
On September 11 2010 10:38 Khul Sadukar wrote:
You cant force tolerance down ppls throats.

9/11 was done in the name of Jihad. Theres no denying that.

I think the muslims are being rediculous and only making the situation worse by trying to build a Mosque there.

I think the gays are being rediculous and only making the situation worse by trying to get into the Stonewall Inn.

I think the blacks are being rediculous and only making the situation worse by trying to sit on the back of the bus.

I think the christians are being rediculous and only making the situation worse by preaching their faith and upsetting the roman gods.

I think you're being ridiculous and only making the situation worse by posting.


I think your post is rediculous since your comparing gay rights and racist laws & offending imaginary gods to actually building a shrine to a faith at a place which only recently many people were killed in the name of.

You dont see us building churches over in Afghanistan/Iraq do you?

Wonder how well that would sit with the locals...


I think his post is spot on. People against this are just stereotyping and discriminating based upon the religion. In fact, most people against this are just extrapolating the actions of extremists to the whole group. They want to build a shrine of faith to Islam? OH MY GOD, CAN'T HAPPEN. NOT NEAR GROUND ZERO! You know what else? It was MEN who drove those planes. Therefore, wouldn't it offend all women to have anything dealing with men near ground zero? QUICK, DESTROY ALL MEN'S BATHROOMS NEAR GROUND ZERO! Oh no, those people were wearing CLOTHES too? DESTROY ALL DEPARTMENT STORES! It might offend the nudists!
God, do people not realize that Muslims died in the attack too? Over 300 American Muslims died in that attack. Therefore, we should discriminate against Muslims and their faith? >_>
darkness overpowering
Khul Sadukar
Profile Joined August 2009
Australia1735 Posts
September 12 2010 01:20 GMT
#697
On September 12 2010 10:09 ghrur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2010 09:34 Khul Sadukar wrote:
On September 11 2010 11:59 Jibba wrote:
On September 11 2010 10:38 Khul Sadukar wrote:
You cant force tolerance down ppls throats.

9/11 was done in the name of Jihad. Theres no denying that.

I think the muslims are being rediculous and only making the situation worse by trying to build a Mosque there.

I think the gays are being rediculous and only making the situation worse by trying to get into the Stonewall Inn.

I think the blacks are being rediculous and only making the situation worse by trying to sit on the back of the bus.

I think the christians are being rediculous and only making the situation worse by preaching their faith and upsetting the roman gods.

I think you're being ridiculous and only making the situation worse by posting.


I think your post is rediculous since your comparing gay rights and racist laws & offending imaginary gods to actually building a shrine to a faith at a place which only recently many people were killed in the name of.

You dont see us building churches over in Afghanistan/Iraq do you?

Wonder how well that would sit with the locals...


I think his post is spot on. People against this are just stereotyping and discriminating based upon the religion. In fact, most people against this are just extrapolating the actions of extremists to the whole group. They want to build a shrine of faith to Islam? OH MY GOD, CAN'T HAPPEN. NOT NEAR GROUND ZERO! You know what else? It was MEN who drove those planes. Therefore, wouldn't it offend all women to have anything dealing with men near ground zero? QUICK, DESTROY ALL MEN'S BATHROOMS NEAR GROUND ZERO! Oh no, those people were wearing CLOTHES too? DESTROY ALL DEPARTMENT STORES! It might offend the nudists!
God, do people not realize that Muslims died in the attack too? Over 300 American Muslims died in that attack. Therefore, we should discriminate against Muslims and their faith? >_>


Go build a church in Irag I dare you.

See the reaction from the locals.
I don't want to be part everything. I want to be something. - Weapon X
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
September 12 2010 01:21 GMT
#698
On September 12 2010 10:20 Khul Sadukar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2010 10:09 ghrur wrote:
On September 12 2010 09:34 Khul Sadukar wrote:
On September 11 2010 11:59 Jibba wrote:
On September 11 2010 10:38 Khul Sadukar wrote:
You cant force tolerance down ppls throats.

9/11 was done in the name of Jihad. Theres no denying that.

I think the muslims are being rediculous and only making the situation worse by trying to build a Mosque there.

I think the gays are being rediculous and only making the situation worse by trying to get into the Stonewall Inn.

I think the blacks are being rediculous and only making the situation worse by trying to sit on the back of the bus.

I think the christians are being rediculous and only making the situation worse by preaching their faith and upsetting the roman gods.

I think you're being ridiculous and only making the situation worse by posting.


I think your post is rediculous since your comparing gay rights and racist laws & offending imaginary gods to actually building a shrine to a faith at a place which only recently many people were killed in the name of.

You dont see us building churches over in Afghanistan/Iraq do you?

Wonder how well that would sit with the locals...


I think his post is spot on. People against this are just stereotyping and discriminating based upon the religion. In fact, most people against this are just extrapolating the actions of extremists to the whole group. They want to build a shrine of faith to Islam? OH MY GOD, CAN'T HAPPEN. NOT NEAR GROUND ZERO! You know what else? It was MEN who drove those planes. Therefore, wouldn't it offend all women to have anything dealing with men near ground zero? QUICK, DESTROY ALL MEN'S BATHROOMS NEAR GROUND ZERO! Oh no, those people were wearing CLOTHES too? DESTROY ALL DEPARTMENT STORES! It might offend the nudists!
God, do people not realize that Muslims died in the attack too? Over 300 American Muslims died in that attack. Therefore, we should discriminate against Muslims and their faith? >_>


Go build a church in Irag I dare you.

See the reaction from the locals.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_churches_and_monasteries_in_Mosul
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
Mohdoo
Profile Joined August 2007
United States15743 Posts
September 12 2010 01:25 GMT
#699
On September 11 2010 12:00 DannyJ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2010 11:55 Offhand wrote:
On September 11 2010 10:38 Khul Sadukar wrote:
You cant force tolerance down ppls throats.

9/11 was done in the name of Jihad. Theres no denying that.

I think the muslims are being rediculous and only making the situation worse by trying to build a Mosque there.



Yes, you can, that's exactly what happened in the 60's.


Civil Rights didn't make anyone more tolerant, it just enforced it. The mosque is perfectly legal, it's just an emotional issue.


The entire idea of legality and "the opinion of the government" has a huge impact on the general perceptions of right and wrong.
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-12 01:32:18
September 12 2010 01:29 GMT
#700
this entire dilemma is retarded beyond belief

it reminds me in high school of pep rallies where they had skits making fun of the other school our football team was playing, and how people talked about how much they hated kids from the other high school and how we were rivals

i didn't rlly give a fuck i didn't know anyone from the other school so I reserved judgement, but of course you don't tell anyone that in your high school, wouldn't want to look weird or anything.

just played computer games (starcraft) when I got home

life was good

now it's starcraft 2 and other new games
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 43 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech148
UpATreeSC 107
BRAT_OK 41
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 4057
Bisu 1695
Soulkey 1434
EffOrt 937
Mini 614
Larva 369
Horang2 351
ZerO 327
actioN 198
ggaemo 175
[ Show more ]
Yoon 113
Mind 96
Shinee 91
Sharp 66
hero 65
sorry 61
Snow 44
Barracks 42
Hyun 40
Bale 30
Trap 27
Terrorterran 24
ToSsGirL 21
NaDa 15
Rock 14
scan(afreeca) 12
Sacsri 9
Noble 9
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5926
Dendi1172
420jenkins311
XaKoH 227
League of Legends
Reynor81
Counter-Strike
fl0m3683
x6flipin681
Fnx 648
pashabiceps314
edward38
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes400
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1425
hiko934
FrodaN513
B2W.Neo418
XBOCT219
Livibee174
TKL 117
QueenE110
Mew2King51
C9.Mang029
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV184
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 56
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 41
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV690
League of Legends
• Nemesis3877
• TFBlade649
Other Games
• Shiphtur495
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 27m
Patches Events
23h 27m
The PondCast
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.