• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:13
CEST 09:13
KST 16:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7954 users

The Big Programming Thread - Page 781

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 779 780 781 782 783 1032 Next
Thread Rules
1. This is not a "do my homework for me" thread. If you have specific questions, ask, but don't post an assignment or homework problem and expect an exact solution.
2. No recruiting for your cockamamie projects (you won't replace facebook with 3 dudes you found on the internet and $20)
3. If you can't articulate why a language is bad, don't start slinging shit about it. Just remember that nothing is worse than making CSS IE6 compatible.
4. Use [code] tags to format code blocks.
iaretehnoob
Profile Joined June 2004
Sweden741 Posts
October 16 2016 14:50 GMT
#15601
On October 16 2016 23:16 RoomOfMush wrote:
I would like to write a user manual to a piece of software but I am not quite sure what kind of software / framework I am going to use. I would like to get some recommendations if possible.

What I need is something like a small wiki. Platform independent, with hyperlinks to important topics, a table of content, search function would be nice; all the standard quality-of-life features we have nowadays.
I would also like to generate this manual automatically; ideally programmatically. I would also like to open this user manual from inside the java application.

I was thinking an HTML solution would be great for that. I could have the application start a browser and display the manual. Does anybody know of some tool / framework / toolkit / software / etc that can help me?

www.doxygen.org ?
RoomOfMush
Profile Joined March 2015
1296 Posts
October 16 2016 15:42 GMT
#15602
On October 16 2016 23:30 Manit0u wrote:
It seems that what you need could easily be done with just a bit of html and js. Alternatively, there should be software that converts *doc comments to an html file serving as your documentation. I'm sure it's true for PHPDoc and RDoc comments so it should be available for Java and other languages.

Yeah, but I dont want to generate the HTML and js files myself. It would be nice if there was already a framework for that which I can simply feed with the actual raw text content and it automatically generates tables of content, indices, search functionality, hyperlinks, etc.

On October 16 2016 23:50 iaretehnoob wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2016 23:16 RoomOfMush wrote:
I would like to write a user manual to a piece of software but I am not quite sure what kind of software / framework I am going to use. I would like to get some recommendations if possible.

What I need is something like a small wiki. Platform independent, with hyperlinks to important topics, a table of content, search function would be nice; all the standard quality-of-life features we have nowadays.
I would also like to generate this manual automatically; ideally programmatically. I would also like to open this user manual from inside the java application.

I was thinking an HTML solution would be great for that. I could have the application start a browser and display the manual. Does anybody know of some tool / framework / toolkit / software / etc that can help me?

www.doxygen.org ?

That looks like it generates code documentation, right?
I need something to generate an actual user manual for people who dont understand how to use the software or those who want more detailed information about the inner workings (explanations for algorithms, etc).
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18453 Posts
October 16 2016 15:46 GMT
#15603
On October 17 2016 00:42 RoomOfMush wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2016 23:30 Manit0u wrote:
It seems that what you need could easily be done with just a bit of html and js. Alternatively, there should be software that converts *doc comments to an html file serving as your documentation. I'm sure it's true for PHPDoc and RDoc comments so it should be available for Java and other languages.

Yeah, but I dont want to generate the HTML and js files myself. It would be nice if there was already a framework for that which I can simply feed with the actual raw text content and it automatically generates tables of content, indices, search functionality, hyperlinks, etc.

Show nested quote +
On October 16 2016 23:50 iaretehnoob wrote:
On October 16 2016 23:16 RoomOfMush wrote:
I would like to write a user manual to a piece of software but I am not quite sure what kind of software / framework I am going to use. I would like to get some recommendations if possible.

What I need is something like a small wiki. Platform independent, with hyperlinks to important topics, a table of content, search function would be nice; all the standard quality-of-life features we have nowadays.
I would also like to generate this manual automatically; ideally programmatically. I would also like to open this user manual from inside the java application.

I was thinking an HTML solution would be great for that. I could have the application start a browser and display the manual. Does anybody know of some tool / framework / toolkit / software / etc that can help me?

www.doxygen.org ?

That looks like it generates code documentation, right?
I need something to generate an actual user manual for people who dont understand how to use the software or those who want more detailed information about the inner workings (explanations for algorithms, etc).

WordPress? Or wiki? Both have some of the features you're describing. But it's still a bit vague as to your actual requirements.
Ropid
Profile Joined March 2009
Germany3557 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-10-16 15:56:28
October 16 2016 15:54 GMT
#15604
On October 17 2016 00:42 RoomOfMush wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2016 23:30 Manit0u wrote:
It seems that what you need could easily be done with just a bit of html and js. Alternatively, there should be software that converts *doc comments to an html file serving as your documentation. I'm sure it's true for PHPDoc and RDoc comments so it should be available for Java and other languages.

Yeah, but I dont want to generate the HTML and js files myself. It would be nice if there was already a framework for that which I can simply feed with the actual raw text content and it automatically generates tables of content, indices, search functionality, hyperlinks, etc.

Show nested quote +
On October 16 2016 23:50 iaretehnoob wrote:
On October 16 2016 23:16 RoomOfMush wrote:
I would like to write a user manual to a piece of software but I am not quite sure what kind of software / framework I am going to use. I would like to get some recommendations if possible.

What I need is something like a small wiki. Platform independent, with hyperlinks to important topics, a table of content, search function would be nice; all the standard quality-of-life features we have nowadays.
I would also like to generate this manual automatically; ideally programmatically. I would also like to open this user manual from inside the java application.

I was thinking an HTML solution would be great for that. I could have the application start a browser and display the manual. Does anybody know of some tool / framework / toolkit / software / etc that can help me?

www.doxygen.org ?

That looks like it generates code documentation, right?
I need something to generate an actual user manual for people who dont understand how to use the software or those who want more detailed information about the inner workings (explanations for algorithms, etc).


The doxygen author writes in his introduction that the website you are browsing there is built with doxygen.
"My goal is to replace my soul with coffee and become immortal."
Manit0u
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
Poland17850 Posts
October 16 2016 20:37 GMT
#15605
On October 17 2016 00:42 RoomOfMush wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2016 23:30 Manit0u wrote:
It seems that what you need could easily be done with just a bit of html and js. Alternatively, there should be software that converts *doc comments to an html file serving as your documentation. I'm sure it's true for PHPDoc and RDoc comments so it should be available for Java and other languages.

Yeah, but I dont want to generate the HTML and js files myself. It would be nice if there was already a framework for that which I can simply feed with the actual raw text content and it automatically generates tables of content, indices, search functionality, hyperlinks, etc.

Show nested quote +
On October 16 2016 23:50 iaretehnoob wrote:
On October 16 2016 23:16 RoomOfMush wrote:
I would like to write a user manual to a piece of software but I am not quite sure what kind of software / framework I am going to use. I would like to get some recommendations if possible.

What I need is something like a small wiki. Platform independent, with hyperlinks to important topics, a table of content, search function would be nice; all the standard quality-of-life features we have nowadays.
I would also like to generate this manual automatically; ideally programmatically. I would also like to open this user manual from inside the java application.

I was thinking an HTML solution would be great for that. I could have the application start a browser and display the manual. Does anybody know of some tool / framework / toolkit / software / etc that can help me?

www.doxygen.org ?

That looks like it generates code documentation, right?
I need something to generate an actual user manual for people who dont understand how to use the software or those who want more detailed information about the inner workings (explanations for algorithms, etc).


If you don't want the code documentation but rather the use-cases then I guess you'll need some UML diagrams for the functionality and such. If you're working using Agile you can simply turn user stories into diagrams, base your program off of that and then have it also serve as a manual.
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.
Shield
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Bulgaria4824 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-10-16 21:32:18
October 16 2016 21:31 GMT
#15606
Has anyone tried to go to work in the US as a software engineer? Is it difficult to get a visa and job? I've been in the UK for 5 years, but rain is just too much.. especially in summer. I'm just checking my options now.
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19259 Posts
October 16 2016 21:52 GMT
#15607
US visas are hard to get unless you have a sponsor. Getting a job isn't too hard though.
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
Shield
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Bulgaria4824 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-10-16 22:15:32
October 16 2016 22:13 GMT
#15608
On October 17 2016 06:52 tofucake wrote:
US visas are hard to get unless you have a sponsor. Getting a job isn't too hard though.


So is the idea to get a job which may also mean a sponsor? How does interview work then? Is it via Skype? Obviously, you don't have a visa unless they give you temporary one for interview. :D
teamamerica
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States958 Posts
October 17 2016 05:06 GMT
#15609
On October 15 2016 16:38 Blisse wrote:
Guys I feel really stupid but how does the coin change problem work? I've been thinking about it the last 3 hours and I think my brain is fried... I don't understand how you get to breaking it into solutions not containing coin X and solutions containing coin X.

Also follow-up, what happens if you introduce same value denominations? Like your set of coins is {1a, 1b, 5, 10}.

Also does the solution vary for permutations of coins? Ugh my head.


Are you confused about dynamic programming or this question specifically?

> I don't understand how you get to breaking it into solutions not containing coin X and solutions containing coin X.

Could you solve a different dynamic programming problem, like say edit distance?
RIP GOMTV. RIP PROLEAGUE.
Manit0u
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
Poland17850 Posts
October 17 2016 14:07 GMT
#15610
On October 15 2016 16:38 Blisse wrote:
Guys I feel really stupid but how does the coin change problem work? I've been thinking about it the last 3 hours and I think my brain is fried... I don't understand how you get to breaking it into solutions not containing coin X and solutions containing coin X.

Also follow-up, what happens if you introduce same value denominations? Like your set of coins is {1a, 1b, 5, 10}.

Also does the solution vary for permutations of coins? Ugh my head.


http://www.geeksforgeeks.org/dynamic-programming-set-7-coin-change/

Google is your friend.
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18453 Posts
October 17 2016 14:31 GMT
#15611
On October 16 2016 04:29 Blisse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2016 17:32 Acrofales wrote:
On October 15 2016 16:38 Blisse wrote:
Guys I feel really stupid but how does the coin change problem work? I've been thinking about it the last 3 hours and I think my brain is fried... I don't understand how you get to breaking it into solutions not containing coin X and solutions containing coin X.

Also follow-up, what happens if you introduce same value denominations? Like your set of coins is {1a, 1b, 5, 10}.

Also does the solution vary for permutations of coins? Ugh my head.


Too lazy to google. What is the coin change problem? Is it simply the question of what change to give to a customer to minimize number of coins? If so, I don't get the problem you're having.

Or are you working on some variation where you want all permutations?


It's the one where given a set of coins and a target value, given an infinite amount of each coin how many ways can you use the coins to reach the target value. It's the dynamic programming problem. I don't understand the logic of it.

Sorry, missed your post.

As people have now answered: do you understand DP in general, and it's the specifics of this problem that you don't get? Here is a good primer on DP in general:
https://www.topcoder.com/community/data-science/data-science-tutorials/dynamic-programming-from-novice-to-advanced/

It uses the simpler version of the coin problem (which I alluded to earlier). However, it uses that as a way to explain dynamic programming, and you should be able to see how you can use the method to achieve a solution to the more general problem.
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
October 17 2016 14:52 GMT
#15612
On October 17 2016 07:13 Shield wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2016 06:52 tofucake wrote:
US visas are hard to get unless you have a sponsor. Getting a job isn't too hard though.


So is the idea to get a job which may also mean a sponsor? How does interview work then? Is it via Skype? Obviously, you don't have a visa unless they give you temporary one for interview. :D

I got one job interview from the US and it went through on Skype. Couldn't get the job though because the interview happened after the H1-B filing deadline.
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
Manit0u
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
Poland17850 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-10-18 12:17:37
October 18 2016 11:40 GMT
#15613
My latest doodles for anyone interested: BitBucket link

If you're doing PHP (or you're good with bitwise operations) I'd be glad to hear any suggestions on improvements for that little thingie.
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.
AKnopf
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Germany259 Posts
October 18 2016 12:50 GMT
#15614
On October 18 2016 20:40 Manit0u wrote:
My latest doodles for anyone interested: BitBucket link

If you're doing PHP I'd be glad to hear any suggestions on improvements for that little thingie.


Sure!
Even though I "professionally" (read: for money) program PHP, I would not consider myself an expert in this language. So here are some rather general suggestions:

  1. 15: Your class should not be abstract, because you don't intend anyone to inherit it. If you want to prevent someone from initiating your class (which is a good idea since it's only a namespace for static functions) you should set your constructor to private. Unfortunately there is no such thing as a keyword for "dont initiate or extend my class" in php.
  2. 83: Usually you would write this like so: $b === 0. The constant is always on the right. This does not make much sense; its just a convention that everyone adheres to. If you do it the other way round, you will confuse people.
  3. 84: You throw an "Exception" of the most abstract type here, which is a bad practice. Usually, there is always a more specific Exception type, you can throw. Why is this a bad practice? Imagine someone calling a function that is using your function, lets call it "doComplicatedStuff". During the execution of doComplicatedStuff, all kinds of errors can occur: Memory, Connection, File not found, etc. Only one of the many exceptions that can occur is your "Division by 0", but the only way to catch this one is by using catch(Exception). Of course the caller of doComplicatedStuff can always use catch(MemoryException), catch(ConnectionException) and catch(FileNotFoundException) before the last cast(Exception). But what if the programmer was extra smart and thought: Maybe there is some kind of Exception I didnt think of and I still want to catch it (and maybe log it or something)? Then he would want to use that last catch(Exception) for that.
    Okay, but you might say in that case he can have a look at the message of the Exception. This is once again a bad practice because it is hard to read for whoever might read your code some day and because its very error prone. When the message gets changed (or translated), the check for it in the last catch-clause must be adopted as well. Since no IDE can support this kind of analysis you are determinded to at least forget one of those places.
    LD;DR: Be as specific as possible when choosing an Exception type. You might even consider introducing an new Exception type (maybe not if you plan to release a general purpose library like this one, though).
  4. Automated tests would be nice. :-)
The world - its a funny place
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19259 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-10-18 14:25:33
October 18 2016 14:24 GMT
#15615
2: it's called a Yoda condition, and while I think it's dumb, it is fairly common
3: PHP doesn't throw on division by 0 so it's up to userland implementation, and there isn't an ArithmeticException type in PHP, so using Exception is correct
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
BByte
Profile Joined August 2011
Finland49 Posts
October 18 2016 14:55 GMT
#15616
On October 18 2016 23:24 tofucake wrote:
3: PHP doesn't throw on division by 0 so it's up to userland implementation, and there isn't an ArithmeticException type in PHP, so using Exception is correct


PHP 7 throws when dividing by zero, and the same DivisionByZeroError can be used in user land code as well:

https://3v4l.org/l5ab3

A custom exception class would be an alternative solution.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18453 Posts
October 18 2016 15:20 GMT
#15617
On October 18 2016 23:24 tofucake wrote:
2: it's called a Yoda condition, and while I think it's dumb, it is fairly common
3: PHP doesn't throw on division by 0 so it's up to userland implementation, and there isn't an ArithmeticException type in PHP, so using Exception is correct


Re 2: Just because it's common, doesn't make it intuitive. Like Yoda speaking common is too. Yet other people reading code want, better speak like Yoda not.

Re 3: So PHP is retarded. That's ok. You can still create your own DivisionByZeroException and throw that.

Manit0u
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
Poland17850 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-10-18 16:02:07
October 18 2016 15:58 GMT
#15618
On October 18 2016 23:24 tofucake wrote:
2: it's called a Yoda condition, and while I think it's dumb, it is fairly common


I used to hate it and thought it dumb but years of refactoring bad code had taught me that you're better safe than sorry. That's why I also never compare something to strings before declaring them as constants first (same with regexes) and use === in place of == whenever possible.

Nice to know that PHP7 introduced DivisionByZeroError. I'll be sure to implement that.

Edit: Exception is now DivisionByZeroError. thanks for that.
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18453 Posts
October 18 2016 16:11 GMT
#15619
On October 19 2016 00:58 Manit0u wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2016 23:24 tofucake wrote:
2: it's called a Yoda condition, and while I think it's dumb, it is fairly common


I used to hate it and thought it dumb but years of refactoring bad code had taught me that you're better safe than sorry. That's why I also never compare something to strings before declaring them as constants first (same with regexes) and use === in place of == whenever possible.

Nice to know that PHP7 introduced DivisionByZeroError. I'll be sure to implement that.

Edit: Exception is now DivisionByZeroError. thanks for that.

I guess I have not had to debug enough of other people's code to get to the point where Yoda conditions make sense. Most of my reading through other people's code consists of figuring out what the hell the code does, rather than figuring out what the hell is wrong with it, and Yoda conditions definitely do not help with that.
Manit0u
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
Poland17850 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-10-18 18:21:07
October 18 2016 18:19 GMT
#15620
On October 19 2016 01:11 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2016 00:58 Manit0u wrote:
On October 18 2016 23:24 tofucake wrote:
2: it's called a Yoda condition, and while I think it's dumb, it is fairly common


I used to hate it and thought it dumb but years of refactoring bad code had taught me that you're better safe than sorry. That's why I also never compare something to strings before declaring them as constants first (same with regexes) and use === in place of == whenever possible.

Nice to know that PHP7 introduced DivisionByZeroError. I'll be sure to implement that.

Edit: Exception is now DivisionByZeroError. thanks for that.

I guess I have not had to debug enough of other people's code to get to the point where Yoda conditions make sense. Most of my reading through other people's code consists of figuring out what the hell the code does, rather than figuring out what the hell is wrong with it, and Yoda conditions definitely do not help with that.


Sometimes Yoda conditions are the only thing that saves you. You would be surprised how much of the old code base simply stops working when you juxtapose the conditions in an expression

Anyway, I find it almost obligatory in PHP since you not only have variables that can hold anything at any time, but also weak comparisons (== vs ===) and such. It's really easy to mess things up. And, unfortunately, PHP doesn't give you all that fancy stuff that other languages have, which makes expressions more explicit and easier to read (.equals(Java and C#), is Python, Ruby? etc.).

Right now I'm at the point that any expression that doesn't follow Yoda in PHP is automatically suspect of bugs and labeled as error-prone in my mind

You get used to it after a while.
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.
Prev 1 779 780 781 782 783 1032 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1602
GuemChi 473
actioN 378
Leta 374
sSak 43
Bale 31
sorry 22
ajuk12(nOOB) 17
Noble 17
Dota 2
febbydoto14
League of Legends
JimRising 563
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss261
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King135
Other Games
summit1g8585
ceh9424
Happy254
olofmeister239
Sick190
Trikslyr24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick498
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter147
• killerbeecast5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2221
League of Legends
• Stunt440
Other Games
• Shiphtur407
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
3h 47m
Patches Events
8h 47m
The PondCast
1d 2h
INu's Battles
1d 3h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.