• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:36
CEST 09:36
KST 16:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9567 users

The Big Programming Thread - Page 116

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 114 115 116 117 118 1032 Next
Thread Rules
1. This is not a "do my homework for me" thread. If you have specific questions, ask, but don't post an assignment or homework problem and expect an exact solution.
2. No recruiting for your cockamamie projects (you won't replace facebook with 3 dudes you found on the internet and $20)
3. If you can't articulate why a language is bad, don't start slinging shit about it. Just remember that nothing is worse than making CSS IE6 compatible.
4. Use [code] tags to format code blocks.
codonbyte
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States840 Posts
February 11 2012 17:29 GMT
#2301
Hello, I have a brief question about dealing with the file system in .NET, using C#.

If I forget to call Dispose() on an opened file stream, I know that it can cause file system errors, but will such errors ever persist AFTER my program ends? Basically, I wrote a program that was dealing with files, and I ran it and had it manage files on an external hard drive. Then, long after I had closed the program, I tried to safely remove the drive, and it said it was in use by another program, and I had closed every program I had running. Is it possible for this kind of thing to be caused by forgetting to release unmanaged resources? Or do the consequences of not releasing unmanaged resources only persist while the program is running?
Procrastination is the enemy
Schnullerbacke13
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany1199 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-11 17:57:07
February 11 2012 17:56 GMT
#2302
On February 12 2012 02:29 codonbyte wrote:
Hello, I have a brief question about dealing with the file system in .NET, using C#.

If I forget to call Dispose() on an opened file stream, I know that it can cause file system errors, but will such errors ever persist AFTER my program ends? Basically, I wrote a program that was dealing with files, and I ran it and had it manage files on an external hard drive. Then, long after I had closed the program, I tried to safely remove the drive, and it said it was in use by another program, and I had closed every program I had running. Is it possible for this kind of thing to be caused by forgetting to release unmanaged resources? Or do the consequences of not releasing unmanaged resources only persist while the program is running?


Coming from a Java background, but I am pretty sure c# will work same.

1) C# has a garbage collection, so the file ressource will be disposed when your program does not reference the C# file object anymore (Exception: you call direct windows C-API to manage the file system). However the point in time when this happens is not exactly defined, so its better to actually call Dispose()

2) When your program is closed, all locks and handles will be released, so you incident came from some explorer or something, not your program for sure
21 is half the truth
codonbyte
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States840 Posts
February 11 2012 19:08 GMT
#2303
Ok, that clears up my confusion. Thanks for the answer
Procrastination is the enemy
SRBNikola
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Serbia191 Posts
February 11 2012 22:01 GMT
#2304
On February 12 2012 02:56 Schnullerbacke13 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2012 02:29 codonbyte wrote:
Hello, I have a brief question about dealing with the file system in .NET, using C#.

If I forget to call Dispose() on an opened file stream, I know that it can cause file system errors, but will such errors ever persist AFTER my program ends? Basically, I wrote a program that was dealing with files, and I ran it and had it manage files on an external hard drive. Then, long after I had closed the program, I tried to safely remove the drive, and it said it was in use by another program, and I had closed every program I had running. Is it possible for this kind of thing to be caused by forgetting to release unmanaged resources? Or do the consequences of not releasing unmanaged resources only persist while the program is running?


Coming from a Java background, but I am pretty sure c# will work same.

1) C# has a garbage collection, so the file ressource will be disposed when your program does not reference the C# file object anymore (Exception: you call direct windows C-API to manage the file system). However the point in time when this happens is not exactly defined, so its better to actually call Dispose()

2) When your program is closed, all locks and handles will be released, so you incident came from some explorer or something, not your program for sure


Garbage collector doesn't handle disposing of all, disposing resources isn't same as disposing IDisposable, Stream can stay opened and cause infinite loops, and some other bugs, however it doesn't persist after program has finished executing, but it causes trouble in run time
Schnullerbacke13
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany1199 Posts
February 11 2012 23:04 GMT
#2305
On February 12 2012 07:01 SRBNikola wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2012 02:56 Schnullerbacke13 wrote:
On February 12 2012 02:29 codonbyte wrote:
Hello, I have a brief question about dealing with the file system in .NET, using C#.

If I forget to call Dispose() on an opened file stream, I know that it can cause file system errors, but will such errors ever persist AFTER my program ends? Basically, I wrote a program that was dealing with files, and I ran it and had it manage files on an external hard drive. Then, long after I had closed the program, I tried to safely remove the drive, and it said it was in use by another program, and I had closed every program I had running. Is it possible for this kind of thing to be caused by forgetting to release unmanaged resources? Or do the consequences of not releasing unmanaged resources only persist while the program is running?


Coming from a Java background, but I am pretty sure c# will work same.

1) C# has a garbage collection, so the file ressource will be disposed when your program does not reference the C# file object anymore (Exception: you call direct windows C-API to manage the file system). However the point in time when this happens is not exactly defined, so its better to actually call Dispose()

2) When your program is closed, all locks and handles will be released, so you incident came from some explorer or something, not your program for sure


Garbage collector doesn't handle disposing of all, disposing resources isn't same as disposing IDisposable, Stream can stay opened and cause infinite loops, and some other bugs, however it doesn't persist after program has finished executing, but it causes trouble in run time


Ok, as told I am a Java guy .. at least in Java a System ressource associated with a class such as File is disposed once the Java Object is collected ('finalize()').
21 is half the truth
codonbyte
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States840 Posts
February 12 2012 05:15 GMT
#2306
Ok, perfect. I was sure I called Dispose() every time I needed to, but I began doubting it when my external HDD said it was still in use, since I didn't know whether unreleased unmanaged resources can linger after the program exits.
Thank you very much for all your advice. You rock TL.net!
Procrastination is the enemy
codonbyte
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States840 Posts
February 12 2012 05:23 GMT
#2307
Schnullerbacke13, I just looked it up, and it turns out that you were partially correct: many classes that implement IDisposable do in fact arrange for Dispose() to be called by the object's finalizer if the user forgets to call Dispose(). Basically, if the user calls dispose, the object cleans itself up and calls SurpressFinalize() on the garbage collector to avoid the expense of having the finalizer called (since objects with a finalizer take two passes to garbage collect). If the user doesn't call dispose, however, it will be called when the object gets garbage collected. This is the way Microsoft recommends implementing IDisposable, and I believe most of their classes that wrap unmanaged resources use this technique.
Procrastination is the enemy
aksfjh
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4853 Posts
February 16 2012 20:55 GMT
#2308
Not really a question, but a frustrating observation. I'm currently attemtping to teach myself C++, and it's going alright. However, when I browse problems on forums, I see a frustrating amount of, "I'm not going to help with your problem, just point out that line 7 out of 96 is bad coding practice! <insert 3 paragraph rant>." 75% of the time, they don't even tell you that their useless advice won't help you solve the problem. Ugh!
Pawsom
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States928 Posts
February 17 2012 00:57 GMT
#2309
On February 17 2012 05:55 aksfjh wrote:
Not really a question, but a frustrating observation. I'm currently attemtping to teach myself C++, and it's going alright. However, when I browse problems on forums, I see a frustrating amount of, "I'm not going to help with your problem, just point out that line 7 out of 96 is bad coding practice! <insert 3 paragraph rant>." 75% of the time, they don't even tell you that their useless advice won't help you solve the problem. Ugh!



This is probably because most if not all of your problems can be solved with proper use of google.
mmp
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2130 Posts
February 17 2012 01:31 GMT
#2310
On February 17 2012 05:55 aksfjh wrote:
Not really a question, but a frustrating observation. I'm currently attemtping to teach myself C++, and it's going alright. However, when I browse problems on forums, I see a frustrating amount of, "I'm not going to help with your problem, just point out that line 7 out of 96 is bad coding practice! <insert 3 paragraph rant>." 75% of the time, they don't even tell you that their useless advice won't help you solve the problem. Ugh!

Your problems are boring. From the point of view of someone who knows the answer but isn't responding, a newbie is born every minute, so why should they waste their time doing your thinking for you? Read the fucking manual.

They also might not know the answer (most forums have a lot of bad answers), but want to say something anyway.
I (λ (foo) (and (<3 foo) ( T_T foo) (RAGE foo) )) Starcraft
Clearout
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Norway1060 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-17 10:19:16
February 17 2012 09:47 GMT
#2311
Hey I'm having some issues getting my program to start. I keep getting this error:
Error: Could not find or load main class ovinger.Oving4Oppg2

When I google around, all I find is the same about checking my classpath, but it has the same path as all the others in the project and they work just fine.

related code:
+ Show Spoiler +
public class Oving4Oppg2 {
public static void main(String[] args) {
JFrame frame = new JFrame();
frame.add(new GridPanel());
frame.setDefaultCloseOperation(JFrame.EXIT_ON_CLOSE);
frame.pack();
frame.setVisible(true);
}
}


picture of run configurations (the same for all classes in project):
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Any suggestions?
Thanks.

Edit: Found out that the .class file does not get made in the projects bin folder.
Edit2: Found some strange shit in my run configurations and fixed that, now it works.
really?
aksfjh
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4853 Posts
February 17 2012 10:04 GMT
#2312
On February 17 2012 10:31 mmp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2012 05:55 aksfjh wrote:
Not really a question, but a frustrating observation. I'm currently attemtping to teach myself C++, and it's going alright. However, when I browse problems on forums, I see a frustrating amount of, "I'm not going to help with your problem, just point out that line 7 out of 96 is bad coding practice! <insert 3 paragraph rant>." 75% of the time, they don't even tell you that their useless advice won't help you solve the problem. Ugh!

Your problems are boring. From the point of view of someone who knows the answer but isn't responding, a newbie is born every minute, so why should they waste their time doing your thinking for you? Read the fucking manual.

They also might not know the answer (most forums have a lot of bad answers), but want to say something anyway.

It's not necessarily my problem anyways. I'm not the one posting. Anyways, here's a good example:

Creating a program that requires a "while" or "do while" loop to gather a set of numbers. There is a number terminator (like -1). However, when you input a character or string instead of an int with the "cin" function, it spits out the previous prompt in a rapid infinite loop, which must be aborted. The actual solution to this problem relies on some very unintuitive programming, but without somebody teaching you, you'll try exception handling, "if" statements, etc. When looking for an answer to this issue, the #1 response was the improper use of "throw" from the submitted program. However, when he fixed that "issue," he still had the same cin problem as before.
BottleAbuser
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Korea (South)1888 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-17 13:59:48
February 17 2012 13:58 GMT
#2313
I've been doing this project that's supposed to be all flashy so I'm using a lot of javascript (jQuery). I've been having trouble keeping my code clean. Any resources that might help?

So far, I've been identifying blocks of code that are similar, generalizing them into library functions, and including a lib.js in my common header. Of course, this means we're loading code that's unneeded for a sizable chunk of the pages on the site.

I'm starting to wonder if there are better ways such as dynamically calling javascript resources (maybe with ajax). Is this a good idea? I'm thinking I'd need to eval() the returned script, but that seems like a big no-no.
Compilers are like boyfriends, you miss a period and they go crazy on you.
Kentor *
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States5784 Posts
February 17 2012 18:59 GMT
#2314
On February 17 2012 22:58 BottleAbuser wrote:
I've been doing this project that's supposed to be all flashy so I'm using a lot of javascript (jQuery). I've been having trouble keeping my code clean. Any resources that might help?

So far, I've been identifying blocks of code that are similar, generalizing them into library functions, and including a lib.js in my common header. Of course, this means we're loading code that's unneeded for a sizable chunk of the pages on the site.

I'm starting to wonder if there are better ways such as dynamically calling javascript resources (maybe with ajax). Is this a good idea? I'm thinking I'd need to eval() the returned script, but that seems like a big no-no.

What are you using on the server side? Why not just include the minimum javascript files needed for general pages and add on more specific ones to specific pages?
King K. Rool
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada4408 Posts
February 17 2012 19:48 GMT
#2315
anyone got experience doing azure cloud before?

Webpage seems to load like 10x slower, not sure if something's configured wrong or MS Azure cloud just slow as fuck.
mmp
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2130 Posts
February 18 2012 04:33 GMT
#2316
On February 17 2012 22:58 BottleAbuser wrote:
I've been doing this project that's supposed to be all flashy so I'm using a lot of javascript (jQuery). I've been having trouble keeping my code clean. Any resources that might help?

So far, I've been identifying blocks of code that are similar, generalizing them into library functions, and including a lib.js in my common header. Of course, this means we're loading code that's unneeded for a sizable chunk of the pages on the site.

I'm starting to wonder if there are better ways such as dynamically calling javascript resources (maybe with ajax). Is this a good idea? I'm thinking I'd need to eval() the returned script, but that seems like a big no-no.

(1) How large is your lib.js? It's probably trivially small.
(2) Do not use eval. Do what jQuery does, append a <script> element into the document.

Post a link to your source for detailed comments.
I (λ (foo) (and (<3 foo) ( T_T foo) (RAGE foo) )) Starcraft
mmp
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2130 Posts
February 18 2012 04:36 GMT
#2317
On February 17 2012 19:04 aksfjh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2012 10:31 mmp wrote:
On February 17 2012 05:55 aksfjh wrote:
Not really a question, but a frustrating observation. I'm currently attemtping to teach myself C++, and it's going alright. However, when I browse problems on forums, I see a frustrating amount of, "I'm not going to help with your problem, just point out that line 7 out of 96 is bad coding practice! <insert 3 paragraph rant>." 75% of the time, they don't even tell you that their useless advice won't help you solve the problem. Ugh!

Your problems are boring. From the point of view of someone who knows the answer but isn't responding, a newbie is born every minute, so why should they waste their time doing your thinking for you? Read the fucking manual.

They also might not know the answer (most forums have a lot of bad answers), but want to say something anyway.

It's not necessarily my problem anyways. I'm not the one posting. Anyways, here's a good example:

Creating a program that requires a "while" or "do while" loop to gather a set of numbers. There is a number terminator (like -1). However, when you input a character or string instead of an int with the "cin" function, it spits out the previous prompt in a rapid infinite loop, which must be aborted. The actual solution to this problem relies on some very unintuitive programming, but without somebody teaching you, you'll try exception handling, "if" statements, etc. When looking for an answer to this issue, the #1 response was the improper use of "throw" from the submitted program. However, when he fixed that "issue," he still had the same cin problem as before.

Yeah that sounds terribly boring.
I (λ (foo) (and (<3 foo) ( T_T foo) (RAGE foo) )) Starcraft
tec27
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States3716 Posts
February 19 2012 03:01 GMT
#2318
On February 18 2012 13:33 mmp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2012 22:58 BottleAbuser wrote:
I've been doing this project that's supposed to be all flashy so I'm using a lot of javascript (jQuery). I've been having trouble keeping my code clean. Any resources that might help?

So far, I've been identifying blocks of code that are similar, generalizing them into library functions, and including a lib.js in my common header. Of course, this means we're loading code that's unneeded for a sizable chunk of the pages on the site.

I'm starting to wonder if there are better ways such as dynamically calling javascript resources (maybe with ajax). Is this a good idea? I'm thinking I'd need to eval() the returned script, but that seems like a big no-no.

(1) How large is your lib.js? It's probably trivially small.
(2) Do not use eval. Do what jQuery does, append a <script> element into the document.

Post a link to your source for detailed comments.

(2) is pretty bad advice, considering jQuery uses eval() on scripts you try to insert into the DOM through it. There are things you don't want to eval, such as data that comes from domains you do not control, but people need to stop being so irrationally fearful of it. It has valid uses.

To respond to BottleAbuser, the size of your javascript probably doesn't mean a whole lot. Round trips are usually going to be far more expensive, and browsers have limits on the number of concurrent downloads from a site so you want to keep that number small. The general recommendation is to keep one large script file and make sure its minified, and that it has good cache settings (IE: cache for a really long time < 1 year). If you truly need very little of the javascript on almost all of the pages, I would look for a way to not include that script file from the server. Asyncronous module loading is just generally never a good choice.
Can you jam with the console cowboys in cyberspace?
BottleAbuser
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Korea (South)1888 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-19 09:42:49
February 19 2012 09:36 GMT
#2319
My concern isn't so much with the code taking a lot of bandwidth, it's maintainability and readability.

For example, I have a page that serves as a drag & drop HTML editor. It takes a bunch of content from the DB and loads it into hidden divs, with a list of titles representing them, which are then made draggable. I have a few templates which have droppable zones, and are loaded into the editor area upon menu clicks. Saving edits is done with ajax.

With visual effects and all, this amounts to about 70 lines of code on the $.onload() function, each initializing something different, and something like 15 different function declarations that each do their own thing (showBusy(), hideBusy(), save(), initDroppable(), ...). Right now, I can make sense of it but the next person who comes along, or me in a few months, will have a bitch of a time navigating this whole "everything is in this one file here, hope you can read my English comments" deal.

I guess what I'm looking for is some way of logically dividing this stuff up so it's easier to look at. I don't have a problem with compiling everything into one file for production use, but I'd really like to have readable source.

(Also, I'm sure there has got to be a better way of displaying javascript code than what Eclipse does. I end up with lines that are rarely over 40 characters long, and so I end up with this column of code that uses 1/5 of what my widescreen offers and forces me to scroll like a madman when I'm looking for that one piece of code that does this or that.)
Compilers are like boyfriends, you miss a period and they go crazy on you.
codonbyte
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States840 Posts
February 19 2012 14:50 GMT
#2320
On February 17 2012 05:55 aksfjh wrote:
Not really a question, but a frustrating observation. I'm currently attemtping to teach myself C++, and it's going alright. However, when I browse problems on forums, I see a frustrating amount of, "I'm not going to help with your problem, just point out that line 7 out of 96 is bad coding practice! <insert 3 paragraph rant>." 75% of the time, they don't even tell you that their useless advice won't help you solve the problem. Ugh!


You're trying to teach yourself C++? That's awesome, man! I taught myself C++, and it wasn't easy. What reference are you using? I used Sams Teach Yourself C++ in 24 Hours, and in retrospect, I don't think it was the best resource out there. There are a LOT of bad programming books out there.

Anyway, your problem sounds really frustrating. I think at least sometimes people just quickly skim the code and think that their unhelpful advice may actually solve your problem. This happens to me all the time when I'm debugging my own code. Debugging logic errors is more frustrating than mutalisks killing all your add-ons.

Just out of curiosity, what is it you wish to do with programming?
Procrastination is the enemy
Prev 1 114 115 116 117 118 1032 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1536
BeSt 295
Soma 157
Soulkey 155
sorry 118
Mind 69
Bale 27
ZergMaN 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm179
League of Legends
JimRising 678
Counter-Strike
edward67
Other Games
summit1g9065
Coldzera 701
WinterStarcraft698
C9.Mang0269
Sick174
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick686
BasetradeTV203
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2230
Other Games
• Shiphtur656
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
2h 24m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
4h 24m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 24m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 24m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.