• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:50
CEST 21:50
KST 04:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9670 users

Story Behind Your ID? - Page 5

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 141 142 143 Next
JohnColtrane
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Australia4813 Posts
April 04 2010 12:02 GMT
#81
On April 04 2010 20:52 zurg wrote:
in starcraft 1 beta the 3rd race was named zurg.....later they changed it to zerg


bullshit i bet your a fan of toy story
HEY MEYT
Ho0ps
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United Kingdom216 Posts
April 04 2010 12:02 GMT
#82
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Was eating them at the time.
ZenDeX
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Philippines2916 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-04 12:06:47
April 04 2010 12:05 GMT
#83
lolaloc = kapitanLOLA + oggLOCk

Those two used to be my handles.
ToT)OjKa(
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Korea (South)2437 Posts
April 04 2010 12:10 GMT
#84
was stoned on msn talking to fred, tried to write Ok Ja and it came out as OjKa and it looked pretty sick at the time
OjKa OjKa OjKa!
Pads
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
England3228 Posts
April 04 2010 12:12 GMT
#85
Pads is kinda.. it's my name. D:

#1 Kwanro[saM] fan!
Boundz(DarKo)
Profile Joined March 2009
5311 Posts
April 04 2010 12:14 GMT
#86
My battle.net ID for my old bounding clan Boundz).
Quesadilla
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1814 Posts
April 04 2010 12:15 GMT
#87
Try to name a better food...
Make a lot of friends. Wear good clothes. Drink good beer. Love a nice girl.
jello_biafra
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
United Kingdom6642 Posts
April 04 2010 12:20 GMT
#88
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jello_Biafra

Singer of The Dead Kennedy's which I really liked at the time and all round humorous guy.
The road to hell is paved with good intentions | aka Probert[PaiN] @ iccup / godlikeparagon @ twitch | my BW stream: http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/jello_biafra
Murderotica
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Vatican City State2594 Posts
April 04 2010 12:21 GMT
#89
Combining my interests into 1 word.
ǝsnoɥ ssɐlƃ ɐ uı sǝuoʇs ʍoɹɥʇ ʇ,uop || sıʇɹoɟ ɹǝdɯǝs
FaCE_1
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Canada6185 Posts
April 04 2010 12:22 GMT
#90
When I start palying SC, you was able to put more funny caracter in your name.

My ID was: (-_-)(o_o)(x_x)

Then I Forgot/lost my password and those caracter wasnt allow so I put up Face_


(the 1 at the team of my TL.net ID is because I had also Face_ but forgot the pass ^_^)
n_n
Snet *
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
United States3573 Posts
April 04 2010 12:27 GMT
#91
I was making a character on diablo, and since they don't have random generators for names I random mashed my keyboard. I came up with "snrtmock" or something, and toyed around with it untill I ended up with "snetmonch".

I've been using this ID as snetmonch, snet, or sn3t ever since then.
Perseverance
Profile Joined February 2010
Japan2800 Posts
April 04 2010 12:30 GMT
#92
On April 04 2010 21:21 Murderotica wrote:
Combining my interests into 1 word.



So your interests are Murder, and homoerotica?
<3 Moonbattles
floor exercise
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada5847 Posts
April 04 2010 12:33 GMT
#93
I was watching olympic gymnastics
OSWater
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1343 Posts
April 04 2010 12:33 GMT
#94
I drink ozarka spring water..a lot.
Douglas is the king of the mountain, and the mountain is great
Archaic
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States4024 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-04 12:38:20
April 04 2010 12:35 GMT
#95
I was looking for a cool word and I picked this one... I felt it gave a sense of legacy. Terrible story, haha.

The one I used to go by (Was taken on TL) was HelloWorld. It was originally because it was just a random phrase I was trying to make up a while ago. Then I realized where I knew it from, first program in True BASIC.
PRINT "Hello World"

Finally, potentially a more creative one, yet more corny. Fortifide, because it's a a pretty cool word, but misspelled. The thing is, it's not actually misspelled because it's a loose combination of the Latin words "Fortis" and "Fide" They (loosely, I don't speak a word of Latin) translate to "Strong Faith." I felt it had a bit more meaning than my other ones because of my religion, yet it was subtlety put in.

On April 04 2010 19:51 Ozarugold wrote:
My name is an anagram of an inside joke. I made the name ten years ago and it's stuck with me ever since. The inside joke is lame and not funny and I don't even remember the whole story anymore.

Is it by any chance "La Drug Zoo"?
omninmo
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
2349 Posts
April 04 2010 12:37 GMT
#96
palindromes rule your mind is why yhw si dnim ruoy elur semordnilap

Murderotica
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Vatican City State2594 Posts
April 04 2010 12:40 GMT
#97
On April 04 2010 21:30 Perseverance wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2010 21:21 Murderotica wrote:
Combining my interests into 1 word.



So your interests are Murder, and homoerotica?

CLEVER!

No.
ǝsnoɥ ssɐlƃ ɐ uı sǝuoʇs ʍoɹɥʇ ʇ,uop || sıʇɹoɟ ɹǝdɯǝs
XeliN
Profile Joined June 2009
United Kingdom1755 Posts
April 04 2010 12:48 GMT
#98
I really like the pro-gamers name XellOs and so with that in mind just invented one I like the look and sound of.

Glad with the result, not many usernames that are better imo (Nazgul being one of them)
Adonai bless
Orome
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
Switzerland11984 Posts
April 04 2010 12:50 GMT
#99
I was 15 and liked LOTR...
On a purely personal note, I'd like to show Yellow the beauty of infinitely repeating Starcraft 2 bunkers. -Boxer
buickskylark
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada664 Posts
April 04 2010 12:52 GMT
#100
my cousin vinny
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 141 142 143 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 538
UpATreeSC 94
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1012
Dewaltoss 126
firebathero 85
Zeus 67
Trap 41
910 41
Bale 26
NaDa 23
ToSsGirL 21
Shine 15
Dota 2
Gorgc6653
420jenkins216
monkeys_forever21
Counter-Strike
edward739
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS141
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu2201
Other Games
summit1g5245
Grubby2724
B2W.Neo729
Beastyqt675
byalli420
shahzam395
KnowMe161
C9.Mang0148
TKL 140
ToD23
Railgan17
Chillindude12
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV272
BasetradeTV212
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream125
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 13
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki30
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur305
• WagamamaTV268
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 10m
Kung Fu Cup
15h 10m
Stellar Fest
17h 10m
The PondCast
1d 14h
OSC
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.