• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:51
CEST 19:51
KST 02:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10678 users

Story Behind Your ID? - Page 6

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 143 Next
Aim Here
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Scotland672 Posts
April 04 2010 12:55 GMT
#101
So that when I'm playing an FPS, the opponents know what they're supposed to do.
KrAzYfoOL
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Australia3037 Posts
April 04 2010 12:55 GMT
#102
When I used to play quake2 a long time ago I would run around the map only using the double gauge shotty and someone said I played like a 'krazyfool' so I changed my name from the default 'player' to that.
It's better to burn out than to fade away
Mykill
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada3402 Posts
April 04 2010 12:57 GMT
#103
My name is Michael

Michael > Mykill?

say it and you'll get it.
[~~The Impossible Leads To Invention~~] CJ Entusman #52 The problem with internet quotations is that they are hard to verify -Abraham Lincoln c.1863
Caphe
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Vietnam10817 Posts
April 04 2010 12:59 GMT
#104
Coffe in Vietnamese is Caphe...and I am very proud of the way Vietnamese people drinking coffee, and being addicted to coffee myself
Also coffee is a must companion for many late night in my gaming life
Terran
EleanorRIgby
Profile Joined March 2008
Canada3923 Posts
April 04 2010 12:59 GMT
#105
LSD and the Beatles made my name lolz
savior did nothing wrong
myfriendPlank
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States550 Posts
April 04 2010 13:00 GMT
#106
I remember watching that show Ed, Edd N Eddy when I was younger and remember how that one kid would say "My best friend Plank!" I thought it was funny.
Marksman
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Malaysia523 Posts
April 04 2010 13:00 GMT
#107
My nick came from when I was ten or so. I had the knack for shooting in the arcade. (30 minutes of Time Crisis 3 on 1 coin or the entire Time Crisis 2, just no stamina to last long enough lol) So I just put myself as this nick. Later I added KNG to it (Knight Guards which I picked it out from a novelia that I wrote myself back then lol)

Now I do have several other nicknames but my first always stand strong.
I live by the LoL
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-18 10:36:38
April 04 2010 13:01 GMT
#108
I initially had an account that was something like JtF)Apokalyps3, because my friends and I had started a joke clan on Fastest that we'd use to bm ('no rush 20' 'kk' 'wtf why rush' 'lolololol' ) and the like. I wanted to get into low-money, so I just made my username here my Battle.net account name. I decided to have it changed because I thought it looked retarded (lol what an improvement eh?), and I was addicted to Breaking Benjamin at the time, so voila!

I tried having my name as only 'shallow[bay]' for a while, but it just wasn't the same.

I use Shallow or permutations thereof, online and in other games now. (Art.ShaLLoW, sMi.ShallOw, ShallOwTL@Last.fm,., etc)
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
Jayson X
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Switzerland2431 Posts
April 04 2010 13:08 GMT
#109
I picked my name randomly because i didn't want my girlfriend to find my posts. So I could blog like a FREE MAN!!!

We're not together anymore.

I'm going 2k now, it's too late anyway....
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
April 04 2010 13:10 GMT
#110
ITS NOT INTO THE WORLD OF WARCRAFT.

I always like Grrr's ID a lot. It was so simple and it looked good, so i was looking for an onomatopoeia or something like that and I came up with "Wow" or "Wow!" (! was not allowed on most sites). Then the BW clan tag came in.
Moderator<:3-/-<
Ghardo
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Germany1685 Posts
April 04 2010 13:10 GMT
#111
i assume i registered on my first visit to tl, and not knowing what an awesome site / community it was i literally typed in the first thing that came to my mind which is this weird username that has no meaning whatsoever. maybe it's an alteration of the word "guard" which i heard / read somewhere shortly before registering - who knows! Guardo. as it took me only 1 sec to make it up i won't put too much thought into it ;p
i can only say that i think it's rubbish and it hurt my ears constantly hearing it on wcg cologne '08 from the other tl members :p if not for some 6 years of tl history i'd prolly have changed my username by now (to SUPERAWESOMENAZIROBOTFROMTHEFUTURE).

Highways
Profile Joined July 2005
Australia6122 Posts
April 04 2010 13:16 GMT
#112
It was a random word that I came up with when making my account.

-It was initially Highway, but I typed my email wrong so didn't get an activation email.
-So I made a new one 'Highways' with the correct email address.

This is supposed to be my account!!
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/profile.php?user=highway
#1 Terran hater
drowned
Profile Joined August 2008
79 Posts
April 04 2010 13:18 GMT
#113
mine is about a finished event
not drowning or dying(present) ...but drowned(past)

also some of my friends tried to find other meanings xD
- Dr. (doctor) Owned
- Dro(w)ned (owned by drone^^)
haduken
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Australia8267 Posts
April 04 2010 13:24 GMT
#114
My TL ID should be pretty obvious.

My B.net ID Rillanon came from Raymond E Feist's books. Rillanon is like the capital city of the main kingdon.
Rillanon.au
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9593 Posts
April 04 2010 13:25 GMT
#115
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Latham
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
Viledica
Profile Joined May 2008
Canada361 Posts
April 04 2010 13:30 GMT
#116
My ID was simply the song I was listening to when I was coming up with a new ID,

From Wiki:
"In Shinto belief, the quality of impurity or misfortune is called tsumi. It can arise through defilement by corpses or menstruation, by hostility toward others or the environment or through natural catastrophies. Tsumi requires purification and can be removed by paying attention to problems as they arise. People may be purified in a spontaneous movement that washes over them bringing them into awareness of unity with the universe. There is also a ritual form of cleaning called oharai."
ejac
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States1195 Posts
April 04 2010 13:34 GMT
#117
I thought the name ejaculator would be hilarious for a screen name, and well, it is.
esq>n
JohnColtrane
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Australia4813 Posts
April 04 2010 13:35 GMT
#118
On April 04 2010 22:25 Latham wrote:
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Latham


sick
HEY MEYT
showkjh
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada110 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-04 13:37:46
April 04 2010 13:37 GMT
#119
Kim Jin Ho is my Korean name so kjh came from there, and I stuck a show in front of it for good measure for god knows what reason and of course it has to be in all lowercase because it looks weird when anythings uppercase >:
saritenite
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Singapore1680 Posts
April 04 2010 13:40 GMT
#120
I'm shy T_T

Sa - Sage, Saint, Samaritan
Rite - Rite, Right, Write
Nite - Night, Knight, Ignite

Choose and combine, I had all the words when I made this, and I've had this for years. *SHY*


On April 04 2010 19:50 XiaoJoyce- wrote:
Xiao is my surname,
Joyce is my english name.
The dash, - is just to make it more unique.

Because sometimes XiaoJoyce is taken when I create account. But XiaoJoyce- is always avaliable no matter what. So it is more unique, and it look nice.

Xiao can mean small too, so I put Xiao infront. Meaning Little Joyce.

When I first came Singapore, I saw the name Joyce, meaning Joy. Sounds so nice and cute. So I use it. But after that I found out, Joyce is so common, and some guy use Joyce as name too. But I really liked the name so I didn't change it. Nowadays, so many new and wierd name girl use, so I think simple common name is a good thing too.


You're in Singapore? O.o
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 143 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 579
UpATreeSC 120
ProTech59
JuggernautJason30
MindelVK 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33200
Calm 3361
Shuttle 1111
actioN 223
firebathero 179
Hyuk 114
Barracks 110
Dewaltoss 104
Liquid`Ret 69
Hyun 31
[ Show more ]
Free 26
Aegong 24
HiyA 23
Bale 22
soO 20
NaDa 19
PianO 17
Shine 14
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8414
Dendi1083
XaKoH 387
Fuzer 114
League of Legends
KnowMe82
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1038
fl0m1037
x6flipin448
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu7
Other Games
singsing2034
FrodaN1412
Beastyqt697
B2W.Neo400
ceh9394
mouzStarbuck310
Livibee187
byalli181
C9.Mang0149
RotterdaM110
Trikslyr81
Mew2King55
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 52
• Dystopia_ 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV406
Other Games
• Shiphtur887
• imaqtpie602
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 24m
Replay Cast
5h 9m
OSC
1d 5h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 16h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 23h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.