• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:59
CEST 09:59
KST 16:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Dating: How's your luck? Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8402 users

[UPDATE-March 15] Hwaseung Oz Uniforms - Page 35

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 52 Next
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
March 11 2010 22:34 GMT
#681
On March 12 2010 07:33 mOnion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2010 07:14 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On March 12 2010 07:11 Fuckyoususie wrote:
On March 12 2010 07:08 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On March 12 2010 07:05 Fuckyoususie wrote:
On March 12 2010 07:03 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On March 12 2010 06:55 Fuckyoususie wrote:
I just wanted to thank you lilsusie for your "impartial" method of giving away caledars. I think its super cool of you to go back on your word about randomization. If you are still taking bribes, let me know and I'll send you some money, but don't pretend that you are a saint.

Cheers.


what the hell are you talking about?

People gave money earlier on to help with the shipping expenses. If you go back say, to when the orders being taken, you would find out about how cost had gone up for some things because of the large orders people made. Rather than ask for more money (as people had paid under the assumption of a certain price), she used money people had already given her as a thank you for the hard work to pay for it. She did a service and almost had to pay out of her pocket, for the expense.
I was one of those people who gave her extra cash , and don't even care if i get a calendar or not. But seriously, learn some respect you ingrate.


She packed the packages up before she shipped them. Se gave everyone with priority shipping Jaedong sigs even before she knew that it was more expensive than she thought. Use your head.


Actually, your incredibly wrong. She relooked at the pricing well before she ever got to that point. I know as hey, this was a problem a day into the ordering. Guess what, she didn't even know about the calendars till what? end of feb?

She gave people the option of upgrading their packages to ones with tracking codes. The price of general shipping was still increased. Learn your shit before your post, and secondly, stop being such a coward and hiding behind a alternate account. If you have such a beef man up and post on your main.


This is a community account. I speak for everyone who shares my feelings. I assure you, there are many. As for hiding....who's hiding? I'm Tekin


How about this then bud, next time. Rather than being ingrateful you go, "cool, a possible chance at something free" then "i deserve it" which is your attitude.

If you didn't/don't get one, i seriously hope you don't. With the attitude you have, thats horrendous. She's done a wonderful thing for the community, countless hours of work, and you give her shit for it. Its a damn calendar with a signature. A FUCKING CALENDAR. For fucks sakes, what is wrong with you. I'd be mad if people were getting their shirts/coats signed randomly over some random calendar.

Seriously hope you get temp banned


i see your temp ban and raise you one perma ban.

I've never seen someone so ungrateful in my life, unbelievable.


It's rare to see first time bans as perma's these days, but it would be nice to see in this case.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
K_ Takahashi
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States203 Posts
March 11 2010 23:27 GMT
#682
better get the TL soundteam (the Ghosts?) to make a version of this song.
Sad[Panda]
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States458 Posts
March 12 2010 00:58 GMT
#683
On March 12 2010 07:11 Fuckyoususie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2010 07:08 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On March 12 2010 07:05 Fuckyoususie wrote:
On March 12 2010 07:03 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On March 12 2010 06:55 Fuckyoususie wrote:
I just wanted to thank you lilsusie for your "impartial" method of giving away caledars. I think its super cool of you to go back on your word about randomization. If you are still taking bribes, let me know and I'll send you some money, but don't pretend that you are a saint.

Cheers.


what the hell are you talking about?

People gave money earlier on to help with the shipping expenses. If you go back say, to when the orders being taken, you would find out about how cost had gone up for some things because of the large orders people made. Rather than ask for more money (as people had paid under the assumption of a certain price), she used money people had already given her as a thank you for the hard work to pay for it. She did a service and almost had to pay out of her pocket, for the expense.
I was one of those people who gave her extra cash , and don't even care if i get a calendar or not. But seriously, learn some respect you ingrate.


She packed the packages up before she shipped them. Se gave everyone with priority shipping Jaedong sigs even before she knew that it was more expensive than she thought. Use your head.


Actually, your incredibly wrong. She relooked at the pricing well before she ever got to that point. I know as hey, this was a problem a day into the ordering. Guess what, she didn't even know about the calendars till what? end of feb?

She gave people the option of upgrading their packages to ones with tracking codes. The price of general shipping was still increased. Learn your shit before your post, and secondly, stop being such a coward and hiding behind a alternate account. If you have such a beef man up and post on your main.


This is a community account. I speak for everyone who shares my feelings. I assure you, there are many. As for hiding....who's hiding? I'm Tekin



yes its such a community account, thats why you made it today grow up...
( O.O) ("\(t.t )/") ~ I'm just looking for someone to hug
lilsusie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3861 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-12 01:15:26
March 12 2010 01:09 GMT
#684
On March 12 2010 06:55 Fuckyoususie wrote:
I just wanted to thank you lilsusie for your "impartial" method of giving away caledars. I think its super cool of you to go back on your word about randomization. If you are still taking bribes, let me know and I'll send you some money, but don't pretend that you are a saint.

Cheers.

"I WILL BE RANDOMLY STICKING CALENDARS INTO ORDERS."

"So yeah, even more random, I dunno who will get what."


Bribes? People paid extra for shipping with tracking numbers which I offered AGES ago because of an issue with paypal. I also didn't charge enough, come to think of it, but I wasn't gonna ask everyone to send me another $10 to pay even MORE for already expensive enough shipping.

I'm not a goddamn saint and never claimed to be.

And yes, it WAS random. There were 4 boxes with calendars. The first one I opened just happened to have JD's sigs in them (and I assumed that they were ALL jd at first). While packing these EMS orders, I figured that MOST people (200 of 246 orders) are gonna get a calendar, why not these people who helped me out by adding tracking numbers (because it's more expensive + I needed them for paypal's sake - it's a TON more work cuz I have to fill out forms, etc) and stick calendars into theirs?

Soon after opening the 2nd box realized that there were other sigs too - so then I opened up the 3rd and 4th box to mix up the calendars - to make it more random. My brother came by to help me package these things too, we just kinda stuck calendars into packages without even looking at them. I don't know how much more random you want me to get.
Follow me on Twitter for pictures of cute gamers and food! https://twitter.com/lilsusie
Kennigit *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada19447 Posts
March 12 2010 01:13 GMT
#685
Gtfo
kOre
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada3642 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-12 01:18:17
March 12 2010 01:17 GMT
#686
On March 12 2010 10:13 Kennigit wrote:
Gtfo

My thoughts exactly. I hope I don't have to deal with people like this in the future (bcause I won't be as nice as lilsusie is). ^^
http://www.starcraftmecca.net - Founder
lilsusie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3861 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-12 01:31:11
March 12 2010 01:23 GMT
#687
Oh - nice. IP tracked you, asshole. Enjoy your refund.

edit: Funny story. I saw your mailing address city and I had a student once from there. She was really sweet and spoke highly of that city (she was an international student); to which I said, "Aww, I really liked that student, I'll stick a calendar into this order."
Follow me on Twitter for pictures of cute gamers and food! https://twitter.com/lilsusie
So no fek
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3001 Posts
March 12 2010 01:24 GMT
#688
Lol, not going to send him one now? That's incredibly awesome. Ungrateful bastard doesn't deserve it in the least.
#1 Shuttle fan - TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #36 BW4lyfe
kOre
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada3642 Posts
March 12 2010 01:34 GMT
#689
On March 12 2010 10:23 lilsusie wrote:
Oh - nice. IP tracked you, asshole. Enjoy your refund.

edit: Funny story. I saw your mailing address city and I had a student once from there. She was really sweet and spoke highly of that city (she was an international student); to which I said, "Aww, I really liked that student, I'll stick a calendar into this order."

LOL! Talk about getting owned.
http://www.starcraftmecca.net - Founder
Dandy4
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States493 Posts
March 12 2010 01:43 GMT
#690
justice
Who let the dogs out?
Thegilaboy
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States2018 Posts
March 12 2010 01:46 GMT
#691
Greatest response ever lilsusie!
meep
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States1699 Posts
March 12 2010 01:53 GMT
#692
On March 12 2010 10:23 lilsusie wrote:
Oh - nice. IP tracked you, asshole. Enjoy your refund.

edit: Funny story. I saw your mailing address city and I had a student once from there. She was really sweet and spoke highly of that city (she was an international student); to which I said, "Aww, I really liked that student, I'll stick a calendar into this order."


Epic.

Justice.
閑静 しずか (ノ・_・)ノ
Megalisk
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States6095 Posts
March 12 2010 01:54 GMT
#693
On March 12 2010 10:23 lilsusie wrote:
Oh - nice. IP tracked you, asshole. Enjoy your refund.

edit: Funny story. I saw your mailing address city and I had a student once from there. She was really sweet and spoke highly of that city (she was an international student); to which I said, "Aww, I really liked that student, I'll stick a calendar into this order."


LOL you are truly awesome.
Tear stained american saints and dirty guitar dreams across a universe of desert and blue sky , gas station coffee love letters and two dollar pistol kisses from thirty five dollar hotel room stationary .
Deathfate
Profile Joined November 2008
Spain555 Posts
March 12 2010 01:57 GMT
#694
lisusie you are awesome!!
Feel the power of the zerg swarm.
TwoToneTerran
Profile Joined March 2009
United States8841 Posts
March 12 2010 02:06 GMT
#695
Get destroyed motherfucker.
Remember Violet.
SonuvBob
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Aiur21552 Posts
March 12 2010 02:11 GMT
#696
On March 12 2010 10:17 kOre wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2010 10:13 Kennigit wrote:
Gtfo

My thoughts exactly. I hope I don't have to deal with people like this in the future (bcause I won't be as nice as lilsusie is). ^^

Despite the huge pain in the ass it was to take hundreds of orders for CJ, MBC and WeMade stuff, and all the problems we had with the WeMade order, everyone I dealt with was really nice about everything, and I think semioldguy and Rage (who shipped the Euro CJ orders) had the same experience. Susie just attracts the bad seeds. :p
Administrator
FragKrag
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States11567 Posts
March 12 2010 02:15 GMT
#697
this must be like the awesome moment of the year

Go Susie~
*TL CJ Entusman #40* "like scissors does anything to paper except MAKE IT MORE NUMEROUS" -paper
lilsusie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3861 Posts
March 12 2010 02:17 GMT
#698
On a different note!!

ALL packages have been labeled and are ready to go. Monday morning my brother will be making trips to the post office for me to send out the rest of the stuff. Then the waiting game begins.

Some of the "shirt only" people will receive packages in smaller white bags because I ran out of the pink ones.
Follow me on Twitter for pictures of cute gamers and food! https://twitter.com/lilsusie
Sad[Panda]
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States458 Posts
March 12 2010 02:19 GMT
#699
On March 12 2010 10:23 lilsusie wrote:
Oh - nice. IP tracked you, asshole. Enjoy your refund.

edit: Funny story. I saw your mailing address city and I had a student once from there. She was really sweet and spoke highly of that city (she was an international student); to which I said, "Aww, I really liked that student, I'll stick a calendar into this order."


LOLOLOLOLOL OWNED SO FUCKING HARD
( O.O) ("\(t.t )/") ~ I'm just looking for someone to hug
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
March 12 2010 02:43 GMT
#700
can i have his order!?
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 52 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 600
Hyun 51
NotJumperer 43
Killer 36
Bale 34
scan(afreeca) 19
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto144
League of Legends
JimRising 482
Counter-Strike
ceh9539
edward50
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King103
Other Games
summit1g8450
olofmeister762
Coldzera 702
Happy271
Sick152
NeuroSwarm82
ViBE21
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick558
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2287
League of Legends
• Jankos846
• Stunt376
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 1m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3h 1m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
16h 1m
Patches Events
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.