• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:34
CEST 18:34
KST 01:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9405 users

[UPDATE-March 15] Hwaseung Oz Uniforms - Page 34

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 52 Next
Navi
Profile Joined November 2009
5286 Posts
March 11 2010 05:06 GMT
#661
On March 11 2010 02:08 rinoh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2010 01:28 Djzapz wrote:
Hell yeah! Got mine :D

Just to make 100% sure, this is the handiwork of mister Jaedong?

[image loading]


Thanks ^^!!!


Yep that is indeed his autograph!


Wow, I love his siggy xD

its so clever making a smily face out of the bottom of his 동 ^_^
Hey! Listen!
old_blaggard
Profile Joined February 2009
United States21 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-11 05:47:53
March 11 2010 05:47 GMT
#662
i am really glad that kOre is opening up his shop. I hope it runs smoothly. I'm retiring after this.
Could someone link to the thread about kOre's shop (if it exists)? I tried the search function but didn't get anything.
Roulette36
Profile Joined October 2009
United States55 Posts
March 11 2010 05:54 GMT
#663
On March 11 2010 14:47 old_blaggard wrote:
Show nested quote +
i am really glad that kOre is opening up his shop. I hope it runs smoothly. I'm retiring after this.
Could someone link to the thread about kOre's shop (if it exists)? I tried the search function but didn't get anything.


not opened yet
kOre
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada3642 Posts
March 11 2010 05:56 GMT
#664
Announcement will come soon along with a few other things. ^^
http://www.starcraftmecca.net - Founder
mOnion
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States5660 Posts
March 11 2010 06:17 GMT
#665
On March 11 2010 14:56 kOre wrote:
Announcement will come soon along with a few other things. ^^


GAWD you keep posting these incredibly sexy hints without real content thatre just making me so exxxxxxxxxxciteddddddddddd

stop the tease >_<
☆★☆ 7486!!! Join the Ban mOnion Anti-Trolling Initiative! - Caller | "on a scale of machine to 10, how bad is that Zerg?" - LZgamer | you are the new tl.net bonjwa monion, congrats - Rekrul | "Cheeseburgers dynamite lilacs" - Chill
Sad[Panda]
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States458 Posts
March 11 2010 11:32 GMT
#666
Uhmm So I really dont intend on getting my jacket super dirty or anything but does anyone know like cleaning instruction o.o Id imagine you wouldn't be able to put it in the washer and I looked around on the jacket and didn't see any cleaning instructions. I just dont want to damage my jacket :[
( O.O) ("\(t.t )/") ~ I'm just looking for someone to hug
Hyde
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Australia14568 Posts
March 11 2010 12:20 GMT
#667
Probably best to hand wash it with light detergent and then hang it out to dry. Do you know what it's made of? Maybe you can google how to wash it if you know the material.
Because when you left, Brood War was all spotlights and titans. Now, with the death of the big leagues, Brood War has moved to the basements and carparks. Now, Brood War is unlicensed brawls, lost teeth, and bloody fights for fistfulls of money - SirJolt
Zavage
Profile Joined April 2008
Sweden6 Posts
March 11 2010 21:41 GMT
#668
I just want to thank susie again for doing all this. Got my stuff today with Jaedongs sig and everything. I am a happy nerd today :D

Thank you so much!
Fuckyoususie
Profile Joined March 2010
United States3 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-11 22:03:43
March 11 2010 21:55 GMT
#669
I just wanted to thank you lilsusie for your "impartial" method of giving away caledars. I think its super cool of you to go back on your word about randomization. If you are still taking bribes, let me know and I'll send you some money, but don't pretend that you are a saint.

Cheers.

"I WILL BE RANDOMLY STICKING CALENDARS INTO ORDERS."

"So yeah, even more random, I dunno who will get what."
Zeburial
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Sweden1126 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-11 21:59:16
March 11 2010 21:59 GMT
#670
Empires are not brought down by outside forces - they are destroyed by weaknesses from within
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-11 22:05:15
March 11 2010 22:03 GMT
#671
On March 12 2010 06:55 Fuckyoususie wrote:
I just wanted to thank you lilsusie for your "impartial" method of giving away caledars. I think its super cool of you to go back on your word about randomization. If you are still taking bribes, let me know and I'll send you some money, but don't pretend that you are a saint.

Cheers.


what the hell are you talking about?

People gave money earlier on to help with the shipping expenses. If you go back say, to when the orders being taken, you would find out about how cost had gone up for some things because of the large orders people made. Rather than ask for more money (as people had paid under the assumption of a certain price), she used money people had already given her as a thank you for the hard work to pay for it. She did a service and almost had to pay out of her pocket, for the expense.
I was one of those people who gave her extra cash , and don't even care if i get a calendar or not. But seriously, learn some respect you ingrate.

On March 12 2010 06:59 Zeburial wrote:


that is equally a bad post, although the right attitude was with it.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Fuckyoususie
Profile Joined March 2010
United States3 Posts
March 11 2010 22:05 GMT
#672
On March 12 2010 07:03 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2010 06:55 Fuckyoususie wrote:
I just wanted to thank you lilsusie for your "impartial" method of giving away caledars. I think its super cool of you to go back on your word about randomization. If you are still taking bribes, let me know and I'll send you some money, but don't pretend that you are a saint.

Cheers.


what the hell are you talking about?

People gave money earlier on to help with the shipping expenses. If you go back say, to when the orders being taken, you would find out about how cost had gone up for some things because of the large orders people made. Rather than ask for more money (as people had paid under the assumption of a certain price), she used money people had already given her as a thank you for the hard work to pay for it. She did a service and almost had to pay out of her pocket, for the expense.
I was one of those people who gave her extra cash , and don't even care if i get a calendar or not. But seriously, learn some respect you ingrate.


She packed the packages up before she shipped them. Se gave everyone with priority shipping Jaedong sigs even before she knew that it was more expensive than she thought. Use your head.
YouRuleSusie!!
Profile Joined March 2010
2 Posts
March 11 2010 22:06 GMT
#673
I just wanted to thank you lilsusie for your free gift of a 2/3rds chance of getting a caledar. I think its super cool of you to go out of your way to get these signed calanders. If you are still taking money I'd be happy to throw you a few dollars for all of your effort, let me know and I'll send you some money, but don't pretend that I'm a saint; you earned it!!

Cheers.
Wow! Shes the Best!
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
March 11 2010 22:08 GMT
#674
On March 12 2010 07:05 Fuckyoususie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2010 07:03 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On March 12 2010 06:55 Fuckyoususie wrote:
I just wanted to thank you lilsusie for your "impartial" method of giving away caledars. I think its super cool of you to go back on your word about randomization. If you are still taking bribes, let me know and I'll send you some money, but don't pretend that you are a saint.

Cheers.


what the hell are you talking about?

People gave money earlier on to help with the shipping expenses. If you go back say, to when the orders being taken, you would find out about how cost had gone up for some things because of the large orders people made. Rather than ask for more money (as people had paid under the assumption of a certain price), she used money people had already given her as a thank you for the hard work to pay for it. She did a service and almost had to pay out of her pocket, for the expense.
I was one of those people who gave her extra cash , and don't even care if i get a calendar or not. But seriously, learn some respect you ingrate.


She packed the packages up before she shipped them. Se gave everyone with priority shipping Jaedong sigs even before she knew that it was more expensive than she thought. Use your head.


Actually, your incredibly wrong. She relooked at the pricing well before she ever got to that point. I know as hey, this was a problem a day into the ordering. Guess what, she didn't even know about the calendars till what? end of feb?

She gave people the option of upgrading their packages to ones with tracking codes. The price of general shipping was still increased. Learn your shit before your post, and secondly, stop being such a coward and hiding behind a alternate account. If you have such a beef man up and post on your main.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
YouRuleSusie!!
Profile Joined March 2010
2 Posts
March 11 2010 22:09 GMT
#675
Wow a shirt, a jacket and maybe even a free calendar I didn't know I might get before I sent in my money?! This is the best sale ever! I never got anything free when I bought a product at a store!
Wow! Shes the Best!
Dental Floss
Profile Joined September 2009
United States1015 Posts
March 11 2010 22:11 GMT
#676
On March 12 2010 07:05 Fuckyoususie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2010 07:03 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On March 12 2010 06:55 Fuckyoususie wrote:
I just wanted to thank you lilsusie for your "impartial" method of giving away caledars. I think its super cool of you to go back on your word about randomization. If you are still taking bribes, let me know and I'll send you some money, but don't pretend that you are a saint.

Cheers.


what the hell are you talking about?

People gave money earlier on to help with the shipping expenses. If you go back say, to when the orders being taken, you would find out about how cost had gone up for some things because of the large orders people made. Rather than ask for more money (as people had paid under the assumption of a certain price), she used money people had already given her as a thank you for the hard work to pay for it. She did a service and almost had to pay out of her pocket, for the expense.
I was one of those people who gave her extra cash , and don't even care if i get a calendar or not. But seriously, learn some respect you ingrate.


She packed the packages up before she shipped them. Se gave everyone with priority shipping Jaedong sigs even before she knew that it was more expensive than she thought. Use your head.


Geez artosis what is with the alt account you could just go get a calander if you wanted one...
Kim Tae Gyun.... never forget Perfectman RIP
Fuckyoususie
Profile Joined March 2010
United States3 Posts
March 11 2010 22:11 GMT
#677
On March 12 2010 07:08 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2010 07:05 Fuckyoususie wrote:
On March 12 2010 07:03 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On March 12 2010 06:55 Fuckyoususie wrote:
I just wanted to thank you lilsusie for your "impartial" method of giving away caledars. I think its super cool of you to go back on your word about randomization. If you are still taking bribes, let me know and I'll send you some money, but don't pretend that you are a saint.

Cheers.


what the hell are you talking about?

People gave money earlier on to help with the shipping expenses. If you go back say, to when the orders being taken, you would find out about how cost had gone up for some things because of the large orders people made. Rather than ask for more money (as people had paid under the assumption of a certain price), she used money people had already given her as a thank you for the hard work to pay for it. She did a service and almost had to pay out of her pocket, for the expense.
I was one of those people who gave her extra cash , and don't even care if i get a calendar or not. But seriously, learn some respect you ingrate.


She packed the packages up before she shipped them. Se gave everyone with priority shipping Jaedong sigs even before she knew that it was more expensive than she thought. Use your head.


Actually, your incredibly wrong. She relooked at the pricing well before she ever got to that point. I know as hey, this was a problem a day into the ordering. Guess what, she didn't even know about the calendars till what? end of feb?

She gave people the option of upgrading their packages to ones with tracking codes. The price of general shipping was still increased. Learn your shit before your post, and secondly, stop being such a coward and hiding behind a alternate account. If you have such a beef man up and post on your main.


This is a community account. I speak for everyone who shares my feelings. I assure you, there are many. As for hiding....who's hiding? I'm Tekin
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
March 11 2010 22:14 GMT
#678
On March 12 2010 07:11 Fuckyoususie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2010 07:08 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On March 12 2010 07:05 Fuckyoususie wrote:
On March 12 2010 07:03 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On March 12 2010 06:55 Fuckyoususie wrote:
I just wanted to thank you lilsusie for your "impartial" method of giving away caledars. I think its super cool of you to go back on your word about randomization. If you are still taking bribes, let me know and I'll send you some money, but don't pretend that you are a saint.

Cheers.


what the hell are you talking about?

People gave money earlier on to help with the shipping expenses. If you go back say, to when the orders being taken, you would find out about how cost had gone up for some things because of the large orders people made. Rather than ask for more money (as people had paid under the assumption of a certain price), she used money people had already given her as a thank you for the hard work to pay for it. She did a service and almost had to pay out of her pocket, for the expense.
I was one of those people who gave her extra cash , and don't even care if i get a calendar or not. But seriously, learn some respect you ingrate.


She packed the packages up before she shipped them. Se gave everyone with priority shipping Jaedong sigs even before she knew that it was more expensive than she thought. Use your head.


Actually, your incredibly wrong. She relooked at the pricing well before she ever got to that point. I know as hey, this was a problem a day into the ordering. Guess what, she didn't even know about the calendars till what? end of feb?

She gave people the option of upgrading their packages to ones with tracking codes. The price of general shipping was still increased. Learn your shit before your post, and secondly, stop being such a coward and hiding behind a alternate account. If you have such a beef man up and post on your main.


This is a community account. I speak for everyone who shares my feelings. I assure you, there are many. As for hiding....who's hiding? I'm Tekin


How about this then bud, next time. Rather than being ingrateful you go, "cool, a possible chance at something free" then "i deserve it" which is your attitude.

If you didn't/don't get one, i seriously hope you don't. With the attitude you have, thats horrendous. She's done a wonderful thing for the community, countless hours of work, and you give her shit for it. Its a damn calendar with a signature. A FUCKING CALENDAR. For fucks sakes, what is wrong with you. I'd be mad if people were getting their shirts/coats signed randomly over some random calendar.

Seriously hope you get temp banned
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
GaliKo
Profile Joined November 2009
Canada207 Posts
March 11 2010 22:30 GMT
#679
Someones gotta defend common sence here, keep up the work Cobbler, backing you 100%.
mOnion
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States5660 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-11 22:34:00
March 11 2010 22:33 GMT
#680
On March 12 2010 07:14 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2010 07:11 Fuckyoususie wrote:
On March 12 2010 07:08 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On March 12 2010 07:05 Fuckyoususie wrote:
On March 12 2010 07:03 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On March 12 2010 06:55 Fuckyoususie wrote:
I just wanted to thank you lilsusie for your "impartial" method of giving away caledars. I think its super cool of you to go back on your word about randomization. If you are still taking bribes, let me know and I'll send you some money, but don't pretend that you are a saint.

Cheers.


what the hell are you talking about?

People gave money earlier on to help with the shipping expenses. If you go back say, to when the orders being taken, you would find out about how cost had gone up for some things because of the large orders people made. Rather than ask for more money (as people had paid under the assumption of a certain price), she used money people had already given her as a thank you for the hard work to pay for it. She did a service and almost had to pay out of her pocket, for the expense.
I was one of those people who gave her extra cash , and don't even care if i get a calendar or not. But seriously, learn some respect you ingrate.


She packed the packages up before she shipped them. Se gave everyone with priority shipping Jaedong sigs even before she knew that it was more expensive than she thought. Use your head.


Actually, your incredibly wrong. She relooked at the pricing well before she ever got to that point. I know as hey, this was a problem a day into the ordering. Guess what, she didn't even know about the calendars till what? end of feb?

She gave people the option of upgrading their packages to ones with tracking codes. The price of general shipping was still increased. Learn your shit before your post, and secondly, stop being such a coward and hiding behind a alternate account. If you have such a beef man up and post on your main.


This is a community account. I speak for everyone who shares my feelings. I assure you, there are many. As for hiding....who's hiding? I'm Tekin


How about this then bud, next time. Rather than being ingrateful you go, "cool, a possible chance at something free" then "i deserve it" which is your attitude.

If you didn't/don't get one, i seriously hope you don't. With the attitude you have, thats horrendous. She's done a wonderful thing for the community, countless hours of work, and you give her shit for it. Its a damn calendar with a signature. A FUCKING CALENDAR. For fucks sakes, what is wrong with you. I'd be mad if people were getting their shirts/coats signed randomly over some random calendar.

Seriously hope you get temp banned


i see your temp ban and raise you one perma ban.

I've never seen someone so ungrateful in my life, unbelievable.
☆★☆ 7486!!! Join the Ban mOnion Anti-Trolling Initiative! - Caller | "on a scale of machine to 10, how bad is that Zerg?" - LZgamer | you are the new tl.net bonjwa monion, congrats - Rekrul | "Cheeseburgers dynamite lilacs" - Chill
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 52 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech148
UpATreeSC 107
BRAT_OK 41
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 4057
Bisu 1695
Soulkey 1434
EffOrt 937
Mini 614
Larva 369
Horang2 351
ZerO 327
actioN 198
ggaemo 175
[ Show more ]
Yoon 113
Mind 96
Shinee 91
Sharp 66
hero 65
sorry 61
Snow 44
Barracks 42
Hyun 40
Bale 30
Trap 27
Terrorterran 24
ToSsGirL 21
NaDa 15
Rock 14
scan(afreeca) 12
Sacsri 9
Noble 9
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5926
Dendi1172
420jenkins311
XaKoH 227
League of Legends
Reynor81
Counter-Strike
fl0m3683
x6flipin681
Fnx 648
pashabiceps314
edward38
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes400
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1425
hiko934
FrodaN513
B2W.Neo418
XBOCT219
Livibee174
TKL 117
QueenE110
Mew2King51
C9.Mang029
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV184
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 56
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 41
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV690
League of Legends
• Nemesis3877
• TFBlade649
Other Games
• Shiphtur495
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 26m
Patches Events
23h 26m
The PondCast
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.