• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:33
CEST 18:33
KST 01:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9394 users

[UPDATE-March 15] Hwaseung Oz Uniforms - Page 36

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 52 Next
Djzapz
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada10681 Posts
March 12 2010 02:58 GMT
#701
LOL!!! That douchebag... Wow... this makes my day. =D
"My incompetence with power tools had been increasing exponentially over the course of 20 years spent inhaling experimental oven cleaners"
CynanMachae
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Canada1459 Posts
March 12 2010 03:42 GMT
#702
Ahahah, owned so bad.

So ungrateful... and thanks again for all this susie!
Jang Yoon Chul hwaiting!
Hyde
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Australia14568 Posts
March 12 2010 03:53 GMT
#703
Banned and got his order refunded LOL, justice is served! Now he won't get anything. I was feeling angry when I read his comment but now I'm feeling better. What a moron.
Because when you left, Brood War was all spotlights and titans. Now, with the death of the big leagues, Brood War has moved to the basements and carparks. Now, Brood War is unlicensed brawls, lost teeth, and bloody fights for fistfulls of money - SirJolt
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
March 12 2010 04:01 GMT
#704
He lives near me. I can drive down and shank him if you want.
Moderator
Megalisk
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States6095 Posts
March 12 2010 04:06 GMT
#705
On March 12 2010 13:01 Chill wrote:
He lives near me. I can drive down and shank him if you want.


Leave a picture of yourself smiling with a hwaseung jacket (assuming you got one) on his driveway.
Tear stained american saints and dirty guitar dreams across a universe of desert and blue sky , gas station coffee love letters and two dollar pistol kisses from thirty five dollar hotel room stationary .
So no fek
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3001 Posts
March 12 2010 04:08 GMT
#706
Thinking on it further, it would have been great if you had kept quiet, and decided to send him a tracking number for some made up reason, preferably the tracking number of an order close to him.


"Sweet, it's going through customs."
"AWESOME IT'S OUT FOR DELIVERY"
"Delivered... wait.... what?"
Then he checks his email "Your purchase has been refunded."
"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"
#1 Shuttle fan - TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #36 BW4lyfe
win8282
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Korea (South)454 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-12 04:52:04
March 12 2010 04:48 GMT
#707
Damnit.. can't believe I missed this opportunity to buy a progamer uniform. As a korean living in seoul I thought they'd be easy to come by...

I was wrong


I can't find uniforms for any team. Even fan sites only sell shirts/uniforms like once a year en masse.

That said, is it possible that I can get any left-overs (ppl refunding, cancelling orders, etc)? Obviously I'll pay for it ><.

PS: Will uniforms for any other team (say, CJ or Khan) be sold any time soon? I'd be first in line to purchase them...
PPS: Seeing how progaming uniforms are hard to come by even in Korea, MAJOR PROPS to susie.
kOre
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada3642 Posts
March 12 2010 04:54 GMT
#708
On March 12 2010 13:48 win8282 wrote:
Damnit.. can't believe I missed this opportunity to buy a progamer uniform. As a korean living in seoul I thought they'd be easy to come by...

I was wrong


I can't find uniforms for any team. Even fan sites only sell shirts/uniforms like once a year en masse.

That said, is it possible that I can get any left-overs (ppl refunding, cancelling orders, etc)? Obviously I'll pay for it ><.

PS: Will uniforms for any other team (say, CJ or Khan) be sold any time soon? I'd be first in line to purchase them...
PPS: Seeing how progaming uniforms are hard to come by even in Korea, MAJOR PROPS to susie.

Don't worry too much about missing out ㅋㅋㅋ
http://www.starcraftmecca.net - Founder
fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
March 12 2010 05:28 GMT
#709
On March 12 2010 13:01 Chill wrote:
He lives near me. I can drive down and shank him if you want.


Is he coming to the lan?
CUE EPIC DRAMA
SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
kOre
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada3642 Posts
March 12 2010 05:35 GMT
#710
On March 12 2010 14:28 fusionsdf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2010 13:01 Chill wrote:
He lives near me. I can drive down and shank him if you want.


Is he coming to the lan?
CUE EPIC DRAMA

LOLOL ITS IN 2 DAYS!
http://www.starcraftmecca.net - Founder
mOnion
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States5660 Posts
March 12 2010 05:40 GMT
#711
lil susie is my hero o.o
☆★☆ 7486!!! Join the Ban mOnion Anti-Trolling Initiative! - Caller | "on a scale of machine to 10, how bad is that Zerg?" - LZgamer | you are the new tl.net bonjwa monion, congrats - Rekrul | "Cheeseburgers dynamite lilacs" - Chill
ToeJam
Profile Joined April 2009
United States282 Posts
March 12 2010 05:46 GMT
#712
On March 12 2010 11:17 lilsusie wrote:
Some of the "shirt only" people will receive packages in smaller white bags because I ran out of the pink ones.


Can life go on without a pink bag? ;;
DwD
Profile Joined January 2010
Sweden8621 Posts
March 12 2010 14:23 GMT
#713
wow lilsusie smacked a bitch down awesome. Just ignore that guy we are all super happy for your work and can't wait for mine to arrive!
~ T-ARA ~ DREAMCATCHER ~ EVERGLOW ~ OH MY GIRL ~ DIA ~ BOL4 ~ CHUNGHA ~
AcrossFiveJulys
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
United States3612 Posts
March 12 2010 14:41 GMT
#714
I can't believe that guy was complaining about the distribution of calendars for god's sake. We are getting what we paid for at the very least, which susie had to bust her ass to actually make happen. I wouldn't even care if susie decided to pick her favorite people and gave them all calendars; she can do whatever she wants regarding giving us free stuff we didn't pay for. That said, I'm still hoping to receive a calendar :D
Tekin
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
2711 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-12 15:00:17
March 12 2010 14:55 GMT
#715
Who ever was that guy trying to be me I hope you die. I guess this happen yesterday while I was still in class with no way on getting on an internet at all. Once I got home I got 2 PMs
1st PM: I was ban?
2nd PM: Mr.Kennigit unban me cause(while reading this topic you guys IP tracked the fake wannabe me).
I guess I say thank you for finding out that wasn't me, plus why would I do that to susie she supply's us with Pro Team goodies that we can never get.
Cheers! //¯◡◡¯\\ 문채원 | 한지우 -___-
Keniji
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands2569 Posts
March 12 2010 15:13 GMT
#716
haha i love how this asshole thought he can hide with a smurf and got owned that badly.

Seriously, I don't care if I get a pink or white bag (lol) nor a calender (would be cool tho). As it seems we paid less than we usually had to anyway (right?). How could you flame susie for that. wow.

thank you very much (can't be said often enough)
RiZn
Profile Joined March 2009
United States22 Posts
March 12 2010 18:07 GMT
#717
i want to get one
FOX-skY
Profile Joined June 2009
Germany42 Posts
March 12 2010 18:51 GMT
#718
yeppa received my stuff today and JD signed my calendar :D:D:D
esgn.com – esgntv.com – @ESGN_TV – facebook.com/ESGNTV
qvae_train
Profile Joined March 2010
Australia2 Posts
March 12 2010 23:38 GMT
#719
Thank you from Australia for organising this Suzie ^.^ I am eagerly awaiting my pink package of awesome to become the coolest kid on the block.

Don't worry about the calendars nobody was expecting one when we ordered you should have never told us and made it a surprise if we received one in the order.
kOre
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada3642 Posts
March 12 2010 23:44 GMT
#720
On March 13 2010 00:13 Keniji wrote:
haha i love how this asshole thought he can hide with a smurf and got owned that badly.

Seriously, I don't care if I get a pink or white bag (lol) nor a calender (would be cool tho). As it seems we paid less than we usually had to anyway (right?). How could you flame susie for that. wow.

thank you very much (can't be said often enough)

You know what I should do? lilsusie should send me that IP so I can ban that person from my future plans too! * HINT HINT *
http://www.starcraftmecca.net - Founder
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 52 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech148
UpATreeSC 107
BRAT_OK 41
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 4057
Bisu 1695
Soulkey 1434
EffOrt 937
Mini 614
Larva 369
Horang2 351
ZerO 327
actioN 198
ggaemo 175
[ Show more ]
Yoon 113
Mind 96
Shinee 91
Sharp 66
hero 65
sorry 61
Snow 44
Barracks 42
Hyun 40
Bale 30
Trap 27
Terrorterran 24
ToSsGirL 21
NaDa 15
Rock 14
scan(afreeca) 12
Sacsri 9
Noble 9
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5926
Dendi1172
420jenkins311
XaKoH 227
League of Legends
Reynor81
Counter-Strike
fl0m3683
x6flipin681
Fnx 648
pashabiceps314
edward38
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes400
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1425
hiko934
FrodaN513
B2W.Neo418
XBOCT219
Livibee174
TKL 117
QueenE110
Mew2King51
C9.Mang029
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV184
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 56
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 41
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV690
League of Legends
• Nemesis3877
• TFBlade649
Other Games
• Shiphtur495
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 27m
Patches Events
23h 27m
The PondCast
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.