• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:16
CEST 07:16
KST 14:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7307 users

[UPDATE-March 15] Hwaseung Oz Uniforms - Page 37

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 52 Next
MannerMan
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
371 Posts
March 12 2010 23:52 GMT
#721
Hey I think we shouldn't focus on this guy too much, he wants attention. We should withhold it.
GaliKo
Profile Joined November 2009
Canada207 Posts
March 13 2010 00:03 GMT
#722
I agree with Manner, hes got enough attention, think we should get kOre that IP and leave him to suffer.
Flushot
Profile Joined August 2009
United States218 Posts
March 14 2010 00:18 GMT
#723
On March 12 2010 11:17 lilsusie wrote:
On a different note!!

ALL packages have been labeled and are ready to go. Monday morning my brother will be making trips to the post office for me to send out the rest of the stuff. Then the waiting game begins.

Some of the "shirt only" people will receive packages in smaller white bags because I ran out of the pink ones.


Sweet; I can't wait to get mine. It's ridiculous about the calendar drama, but I honestly was happy to see the progress photos and the jackets on some members.

On a note about sizes, could people possibly post how their sizes matched up with the korean sizes they chose? Hopefully, if we're lucky with another sale, we can help answers people had about what size fits best for certain frames.
Class of 2013
LonelyMargarita
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
1845 Posts
March 14 2010 00:38 GMT
#724
On March 14 2010 09:18 Flushot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2010 11:17 lilsusie wrote:
On a different note!!

ALL packages have been labeled and are ready to go. Monday morning my brother will be making trips to the post office for me to send out the rest of the stuff. Then the waiting game begins.

Some of the "shirt only" people will receive packages in smaller white bags because I ran out of the pink ones.


Sweet; I can't wait to get mine. It's ridiculous about the calendar drama, but I honestly was happy to see the progress photos and the jackets on some members.

On a note about sizes, could people possibly post how their sizes matched up with the korean sizes they chose? Hopefully, if we're lucky with another sale, we can help answers people had about what size fits best for certain frames.


It's not a guessing game. You measure your chest, decide how much slack you want, then order the next size greater than the measurement. It's MUCH more accurate than generalizing "small, normal, and large framed" for sizes, or the American "small, medium, and large sizes" which don't correlate to any numerical measurement. Most Korean online upper-body attire I've seen gives not only the chest measurement, but also length, waist, sleeve, and often neck and shoulder measurements. Two American shirts, on the other hand, can vary by over 8 inches at the chest and still be called the same size (I've measured).

I hope I answered your question and saved other people from having to post.
I <3 서지훈
fishyjoes
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Germany644 Posts
March 14 2010 16:41 GMT
#725
Thank you so much susie for your effort!
infinite fun: http://dagobah.biz/flash/loituma.swf
Flushot
Profile Joined August 2009
United States218 Posts
March 14 2010 20:21 GMT
#726
On March 14 2010 09:38 LonelyMargarita wrote:

It's not a guessing game. You measure your chest, decide how much slack you want, then order the next size greater than the measurement. It's MUCH more accurate than generalizing "small, normal, and large framed" for sizes, or the American "small, medium, and large sizes" which don't correlate to any numerical measurement. Most Korean online upper-body attire I've seen gives not only the chest measurement, but also length, waist, sleeve, and often neck and shoulder measurements. Two American shirts, on the other hand, can vary by over 8 inches at the chest and still be called the same size (I've measured).

I hope I answered your question and saved other people from having to post.


If you take a look in the old thread when Susie first announced the sale and part of this thread, you will see that I am asking for people to report in order to prevent this from being an issue if there is another sale. I know how to measure to my size, but many people don't or won't do the measurements. I wasn't asking a question, but more of making a request.

That said, people may or may not report, but I bet that if there is another sale like this, a large bulk of the conversation will be about what size is best for what frame, height, weight, etc. Rather than answering the same question again, I figure it would be nice to have a record of what sizes people got and how well it fit on them once they get it. But, it's all voluntary to report so it's not like it will or will not happen.
Class of 2013
GaliKo
Profile Joined November 2009
Canada207 Posts
March 14 2010 21:46 GMT
#727
I was just really concerned with my hight and arm length being a problem and theres no way to tell with the sizes and site given in the last therad really didn't give you an idea. I'm just went with 120 and hoped it was biggest in everyway.

I'll probably report when I recieve mine.
domane
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Canada1606 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-14 22:51:35
March 14 2010 22:46 GMT
#728
Interesting how it came to a combination of refund punishment (from contributor) + public anger + no ban. I guess TL staff drew a line between rules and popular sentiment.

On March 13 2010 08:44 kOre wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2010 00:13 Keniji wrote:
haha i love how this asshole thought he can hide with a smurf and got owned that badly.

Seriously, I don't care if I get a pink or white bag (lol) nor a calender (would be cool tho). As it seems we paid less than we usually had to anyway (right?). How could you flame susie for that. wow.

thank you very much (can't be said often enough)

You know what I should do? lilsusie should send me that IP so I can ban that person from my future plans too! * HINT HINT *

I guess we all knew it would be the next step in line.

I wonder if lilsusie would be happy with your action, though. I guess 50/50.

But it is your store and it would be similar to that code, "No shirts. No shoes. No service."

"Inappropriate behavior. No service."
LonelyMargarita
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
1845 Posts
March 14 2010 23:25 GMT
#729
On March 15 2010 05:21 Flushot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2010 09:38 LonelyMargarita wrote:

It's not a guessing game. You measure your chest, decide how much slack you want, then order the next size greater than the measurement. It's MUCH more accurate than generalizing "small, normal, and large framed" for sizes, or the American "small, medium, and large sizes" which don't correlate to any numerical measurement. Most Korean online upper-body attire I've seen gives not only the chest measurement, but also length, waist, sleeve, and often neck and shoulder measurements. Two American shirts, on the other hand, can vary by over 8 inches at the chest and still be called the same size (I've measured).

I hope I answered your question and saved other people from having to post.


If you take a look in the old thread when Susie first announced the sale and part of this thread, you will see that I am asking for people to report in order to prevent this from being an issue if there is another sale. I know how to measure to my size, but many people don't or won't do the measurements. I wasn't asking a question, but more of making a request.

That said, people may or may not report, but I bet that if there is another sale like this, a large bulk of the conversation will be about what size is best for what frame, height, weight, etc. Rather than answering the same question again, I figure it would be nice to have a record of what sizes people got and how well it fit on them once they get it. But, it's all voluntary to report so it's not like it will or will not happen.


People that don't care to measure themselves don't care to use the search function, and don't care to read through an old 30 page thread that has 3 or 4 examples of how a completely different manufacturer's clothing fit people that only describe themselves as "tall," "thin," or "average."

They're going to ask again and again in every thread that sells clothing. I already started an idiot-proof guide to measuring yourself and equating to Korean sizes. I hope in future clothing threads the creators link to it in the OP and mods instaban people who still ask about sizing.
I <3 서지훈
OceanicSS
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada37 Posts
March 15 2010 04:53 GMT
#730

So can anyone give me a link to someone or a site which is selling Hwaseung OZ jackets or Kt cause I'm about to shoot myself for not finding this earlier
Hyde
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Australia14568 Posts
March 15 2010 05:00 GMT
#731
On March 15 2010 13:53 OceanicSS wrote:

So can anyone give me a link to someone or a site which is selling Hwaseung OZ jackets or Kt cause I'm about to shoot myself for not finding this earlier

I don't think there is one currently, but I think I saw a thread about someone setting up a store? Anyhow I don't think that store is ready either. You're going to have to wait.

I don't understand how so many people missed this thread? Is it because it's pinned and no one looks above the 10 commandments?
Because when you left, Brood War was all spotlights and titans. Now, with the death of the big leagues, Brood War has moved to the basements and carparks. Now, Brood War is unlicensed brawls, lost teeth, and bloody fights for fistfulls of money - SirJolt
OceanicSS
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada37 Posts
March 15 2010 05:14 GMT
#732
On March 15 2010 14:00 Hyde wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2010 13:53 OceanicSS wrote:

So can anyone give me a link to someone or a site which is selling Hwaseung OZ jackets or Kt cause I'm about to shoot myself for not finding this earlier

I don't think there is one currently, but I think I saw a thread about someone setting up a store? Anyhow I don't think that store is ready either. You're going to have to wait.

I don't understand how so many people missed this thread? Is it because it's pinned and no one looks above the 10 commandments?



k thx I tried looking at all the korean sites and found nothing; I dont know where lil susie found or got in touch with the companies
win8282
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Korea (South)454 Posts
March 15 2010 06:57 GMT
#733
On March 15 2010 14:14 OceanicSS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2010 14:00 Hyde wrote:
On March 15 2010 13:53 OceanicSS wrote:

So can anyone give me a link to someone or a site which is selling Hwaseung OZ jackets or Kt cause I'm about to shoot myself for not finding this earlier

I don't think there is one currently, but I think I saw a thread about someone setting up a store? Anyhow I don't think that store is ready either. You're going to have to wait.

I don't understand how so many people missed this thread? Is it because it's pinned and no one looks above the 10 commandments?



k thx I tried looking at all the korean sites and found nothing; I dont know where lil susie found or got in touch with the companies


Look at my post.

Shirts like this cannot-be-freaking-found in the open. You probably need some connections and shiz like that
Tippereth
Profile Joined December 2009
United States252 Posts
March 15 2010 08:09 GMT
#734
Sorry you had to deal with somebody with anger issues Lilsusie, we appreciate your service!
Khul Sadukar
Profile Joined August 2009
Australia1735 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-15 08:26:58
March 15 2010 08:26 GMT
#735
Just got my shirt and jacket! They fit PERFECTLY! (im skinny like the korean pros)

THANKS A TON SUZIE!!!

I'd send you chocolates but they'd prob melt :p

Also got a calendar, thank Auir! I'll have to check TLPD cause im a noob and have no idea who signed it, lol!
I don't want to be part everything. I want to be something. - Weapon X
shindigs
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4795 Posts
March 15 2010 08:29 GMT
#736
Are people getting their jackets already?

I'll be sure to check tomorrow for this amazingness. Thanks a ton again Susie!
Photographer@shindags || twitch.tv/shindigs
Khul Sadukar
Profile Joined August 2009
Australia1735 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-15 09:05:38
March 15 2010 08:38 GMT
#737
Yea. Bonus for living in asia-pacific region

Hmm, judging by the other post It doesnt appear to be Jaedongs. I might have to take a photo and leave it to you experts

Edit: After checking TLPD I'm still not sure, is it Hiya's?

[image loading]
I don't want to be part everything. I want to be something. - Weapon X
lilsusie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3861 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-15 09:16:57
March 15 2010 09:07 GMT
#738
Yup, that's Hiya

Update on OP... if you guys want a cheap lol.
Follow me on Twitter for pictures of cute gamers and food! https://twitter.com/lilsusie
Zeburial
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Sweden1126 Posts
March 15 2010 09:28 GMT
#739
Awesome, cant wait! Thaaaaaaaanks!!
Empires are not brought down by outside forces - they are destroyed by weaknesses from within
kOre
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada3642 Posts
March 15 2010 09:31 GMT
#740
LOL at your brothers picture hahaha nice work.
http://www.starcraftmecca.net - Founder
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 52 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1301
910 97
Hyun 92
NotJumperer 52
Bale 41
Noble 18
Britney 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm185
febbydoto13
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King117
Other Games
summit1g7357
Coldzera 732
hungrybox616
JimRising 608
WinterStarcraft363
C9.Mang0298
PiGStarcraft234
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick676
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 37
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2130
League of Legends
• Rush1101
• Lourlo901
• Stunt294
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 44m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5h 44m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
18h 44m
Patches Events
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.