• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:31
CEST 05:31
KST 12:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9687 users

[UPDATE-March 15] Hwaseung Oz Uniforms - Page 39

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 52 Next
So no fek
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3001 Posts
March 15 2010 17:53 GMT
#761
On March 16 2010 02:18 VManOfMana wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2010 01:41 So no fek wrote:
On March 16 2010 01:24 VManOfMana wrote:
Hi, Susie.

Just checked my invoice and the shipping cost does not describe the type of shipping I selected. Can you please let me know?

Order is 18M11597FH212221G

I cannot find a tracking number, but usually I go for express when I order online. Just wanted to double check.

Thanks!



Did you email her/send the extra money for express shipping? If not, you have standard.


Most probably missed it. I have been searching for the relevant post(s) in this and the original thread, and I can't find anything. I see some discussion of figuring out shipping, but nothing on upgrading to express.

About when was the express shipping discussed?

Guess for now I'll just cross my fingers and hope to get a calendar


Not going to look through the pages again myself, as some of the posts may even be in another topic (though I'm pretty sure they're all in this topic), but it has been brought up at least twice. First was when Paypal was giving her problems, and required 10 tracking numbers to be included. She had decided to go with standard shipping for all, because figuring out two shipping rates for the various countries she was sending stuff to was more trouble than it was worth.

So after Paypal froze her account, she posted in the thread saying she needed to provide 10 tracking numbers to Paypal, and if anyone wanted to upgrade to fast shipping, with a tracking number, to PM her. She had her 10 pretty fast.

Then once she was in possession of everything, I asked if it was too late to upgrade shipping. She said it wasn't, and anyone who wanted to needed to email her.
#1 Shuttle fan - TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #36 BW4lyfe
Shiladie
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada1631 Posts
March 15 2010 18:41 GMT
#762
Seeing the pics of people in their jackets makes me with I'd gone for the jacket as well, I'll have to make do with just my shirt, though i hope I can get the hot pink bag!
calander would be an awesome plus as well, but knowing my luck I'll have to make do with the totally awesome shirt!

after seeing the update to the first post read the whole thread to see what the drama was all about. All i gotta say is fucking tool, to even try and impersinate somebody else while badmouthing a free gift is just BS.

Now, I'll check my mail every day hoping for a pink package of glee

I don't think anyone at work will know what it is, though I guess it'll flush out any SC fans I don't know about!
ttok
Profile Joined January 2010
Sweden4 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-15 20:10:59
March 15 2010 19:10 GMT
#763
Got my pink package in mail today. Thanks alot!

I'll be even more happy if someone could help me identify the signature on my calendar:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
SkylineSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States564 Posts
March 15 2010 20:18 GMT
#764
your a super hero

thanks!
zazen
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Brazil695 Posts
March 15 2010 20:38 GMT
#765
I just would like to thank - for the 4th or 5th on this topic alone - Susie for doing this. It takes a lot of effort for a single person to organize all orders and even if I don't get a calendar, I'm just happy to get my hands on a Oz shirt.

TL is full of incredible people...


"The quest for nexus has brought many men of genius to insanity... HUEHUEHUE!"
pewny
Profile Joined February 2008
Sweden27 Posts
March 15 2010 20:56 GMT
#766
I didn't get a calender =((( but thx anyway sus, still love ya for doing this.
END = AND
GaliKo
Profile Joined November 2009
Canada207 Posts
March 15 2010 23:43 GMT
#767
Guys seriously, go post your thank you's here before its too late! ->> http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=115679
lilsusie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3861 Posts
March 16 2010 00:36 GMT
#768
On March 16 2010 04:10 ttok wrote:
Got my pink package in mail today. Thanks alot!

I'll be even more happy if someone could help me identify the signature on my calendar:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


That is Lomo.

Post pictures everyone! I'm excited to see the contents of my livingroom all over the world
Follow me on Twitter for pictures of cute gamers and food! https://twitter.com/lilsusie
mOnion
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States5660 Posts
March 16 2010 00:38 GMT
#769
On March 16 2010 08:43 Naeb wrote:
Guys seriously, go post your thank you's here before its too late! ->> http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=115679


i love the new kids who do my advertising for me n___n
☆★☆ 7486!!! Join the Ban mOnion Anti-Trolling Initiative! - Caller | "on a scale of machine to 10, how bad is that Zerg?" - LZgamer | you are the new tl.net bonjwa monion, congrats - Rekrul | "Cheeseburgers dynamite lilacs" - Chill
lovh
Profile Joined July 2009
Australia5 Posts
March 16 2010 05:28 GMT
#770
I got mine this monring. Thanks for doing this Susie.
eurellum
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Australia69 Posts
March 16 2010 06:05 GMT
#771
just got both my shirt and jacket today, wearing them now :3

now if i could just tell who this is:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


thank you so much susie, for making this happen, you are amazing!
Colpan
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States196 Posts
March 16 2010 06:17 GMT
#772
@ eurellum: that ggaemo based off of the name in korean
eurellum
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Australia69 Posts
March 16 2010 06:20 GMT
#773
On March 16 2010 15:17 Colpan wrote:
@ eurellum: that ggaemo based off of the name in korean


haha, thats awesome, to have a recently future Ace team member's signature on my OZ calander
Zeburial
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Sweden1126 Posts
March 16 2010 06:21 GMT
#774
looks like 김경모, yes. If so it's ggaemo.
Empires are not brought down by outside forces - they are destroyed by weaknesses from within
RainmanMP
Profile Joined October 2007
United States1699 Posts
March 16 2010 06:49 GMT
#775
Can't wait for mine to arrive! I'm so pumped!
이영호 FIGHTING! Die Hard KT Rolster and Flash fan.
moopie
Profile Joined July 2009
12605 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-16 07:11:39
March 16 2010 07:05 GMT
#776
On March 15 2010 18:07 lilsusie wrote:
Yup, that's Hiya

Update on OP... if you guys want a cheap lol.


haha, epic. Really enjoyed the progress pictures in this thread.
I'm going to sleep, let me get some of that carpet.
Nikon
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bulgaria5710 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-16 15:39:24
March 16 2010 13:59 GMT
#777
Thanks lilsusie, got my stuff about 15 minutes before the Oz game started today and was pleasantly surprised to find that I've received a calendar The only thing that's cooler than this progamer swag is the person that made it possible for me to get it.

+ Show Spoiler [Pictures, no laughing] +
[image loading]

[image loading]


Uh yeah, the way that I wear the jacket in the picture is a bit off... too lazy to do another take.


Also, how do I was the clothes? There's not instructions anywhere D:
MannerMan
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
371 Posts
March 16 2010 14:02 GMT
#778
man i really hope someday to run into someone else wearing their jacket
Sebastien
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada72 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-17 19:10:36
March 16 2010 14:52 GMT
#779
+ Show Spoiler +
Mine came in today!. The day I get it Jaedong all kills, coincidence? Thans for all your hard work suzie the swag is fricken awesome!
Nightmarjoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
United States3360 Posts
March 16 2010 20:18 GMT
#780
I got mine this morning, just in time to wear to my last two finals. It's awesome! I got a Hiya calendar.
aka Lyra; My favourites: July, Stork, Draco, MistrZZZ, TheStc, LastShadow - www.broodwarmaps.net - for all your mapping needs; check my stream: high masters mech terran: twitch.tv/lyrathegreat
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 52 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 188
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1911
GuemChi 1420
NotJumperer 154
910 73
Bale 27
ajuk12(nOOB) 17
Terrorterran 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm186
febbydoto22
Counter-Strike
taco 489
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King35
Other Games
summit1g8156
Doublelift1884
JimRising 601
C9.Mang0322
PiGStarcraft288
WinterStarcraft257
Maynarde119
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick992
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo691
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 29m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
7h 29m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
20h 29m
Patches Events
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.