• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:57
CEST 15:57
KST 22:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9327 users

[UPDATE-March 15] Hwaseung Oz Uniforms - Page 41

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 52 Next
Tekin
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
2711 Posts
March 17 2010 18:47 GMT
#801
I got home checked the mail and see a HOT PINK package! and open it and SEE
[image loading]

No calendar but ITS OK! I got the shirt!
Cheers! //¯◡◡¯\\ 문채원 | 한지우 -___-
Dandy4
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States493 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-18 05:04:55
March 17 2010 19:57 GMT
#802
[image loading]


Pictures, Thanks again!!
Changed it to tinypic, so lilsusie can see it.
Who let the dogs out?
The Raurosaur
Profile Joined April 2009
198 Posts
March 17 2010 21:41 GMT
#803
Got my shirt in the mail today, and a calendar signed by HiyA! Thanks susie!
:(){:|:&};:
shindigs
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4795 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-18 02:19:14
March 17 2010 23:26 GMT
#804
[image loading]

EDIT: My girlfriend decided to open up the package and model for them~


I got mine today and I was so excited that i had to open it in the car! I'll take some pics while its in my room when I get back. I think the jacket may be a bit big for me but I don't really mind since its just so awesome. Again, thank you Susie for all the work you did for the community!

Anyone know who's signature it is?

[image loading]


Photographer@shindags || twitch.tv/shindigs
davj88
Profile Joined April 2009
Italy74 Posts
March 17 2010 23:29 GMT
#805
if im not mistaken and according to some previous posts, should be jaedong (이제동).
I got the same 8)
JohnColtrane
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Australia4813 Posts
March 17 2010 23:51 GMT
#806
i didnt order anything but thanks a bunch for all the hard work you've done, susie

plus im gonna steal aus)macro's jacket on saturday anyway
HEY MEYT
OceanicSS
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada37 Posts
March 17 2010 23:51 GMT
#807
On March 18 2010 03:47 Tekin wrote:
I got home checked the mail and see a HOT PINK package! and open it and SEE
[image loading]

No calendar but ITS OK! I got the shirt!


DAAAYYUUMMMM thats sexy!
Nal_rAwr
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2611 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-17 23:58:27
March 17 2010 23:57 GMT
#808
wait what exactly did Roulette36 do? I searched all 41 pages to see what he wrote, but couldn't find anything particularly offensive =O

and shindigs: that signature says jaedong
Nony is Bonjwa
JohnColtrane
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Australia4813 Posts
March 18 2010 00:00 GMT
#809
On March 18 2010 08:57 Nal_rAwr wrote:
wait what exactly did Roulette36 do? I searched all 41 pages to see what he wrote, but couldn't find anything particularly offensive =O

and shindigs: that signature says jaedong


roulette36 is 'fuckyoususie'
HEY MEYT
lilsusie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3861 Posts
March 18 2010 01:10 GMT
#810
On March 18 2010 08:26 shindigs wrote:
[image loading]
EDIT: My girlfriend decided to open up the package and model for them~


I got mine today and I was so excited that i had to open it in the car! I'll take some pics while its in my room when I get back. I think the jacket may be a bit big for me but I don't really mind since its just so awesome. Again, thank you Susie for all the work you did for the community!

Anyone know who's signature it is?

[image loading]


More pics below
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]



pictures don't work for me. I hate imageshack.
Follow me on Twitter for pictures of cute gamers and food! https://twitter.com/lilsusie
[wh]_ForAlways
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States235 Posts
March 18 2010 01:14 GMT
#811
On March 18 2010 03:47 Tekin wrote:
I got home checked the mail and see a HOT PINK package! and open it and SEE
[image loading]

No calendar but ITS OK! I got the shirt!


HOLY SHIT NICE!! I wish I would have gotten a remote with my hwaseung oz shirt
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27178 Posts
March 18 2010 01:15 GMT
#812
Roulette36's new TL name is: nTooMuch

PM away.
ModeratorGodfather
Shudmeyer
Profile Joined June 2009
Canada5 Posts
March 18 2010 02:07 GMT
#813
Got my shirt w/ a calender signed by Ggaemo, Thanks Susie :D
Scooter
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States747 Posts
March 18 2010 02:10 GMT
#814
Got a shirt today w/ Lomo's signature, it fits so well!!! I can't believe how lucky I am, thanks Susie <3<3<3
My unblocks gets yo curleh mustache wet のωの
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
March 18 2010 02:13 GMT
#815
On March 16 2010 09:36 lilsusie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2010 04:10 ttok wrote:
Got my pink package in mail today. Thanks alot!

I'll be even more happy if someone could help me identify the signature on my calendar:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


That is Lomo.

Post pictures everyone! I'm excited to see the contents of my livingroom all over the world

Lomo has some funny sig
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
shindigs
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4795 Posts
March 18 2010 02:20 GMT
#816
On March 18 2010 10:10 lilsusie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2010 08:26 shindigs wrote:
[image loading]
EDIT: My girlfriend decided to open up the package and model for them~


I got mine today and I was so excited that i had to open it in the car! I'll take some pics while its in my room when I get back. I think the jacket may be a bit big for me but I don't really mind since its just so awesome. Again, thank you Susie for all the work you did for the community!

Anyone know who's signature it is?

[image loading]


More pics below
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]



pictures don't work for me. I hate imageshack.



just reuploaded them to tinypic, hope it works! Should I just use tinypic in the future?
Photographer@shindags || twitch.tv/shindigs
JohnColtrane
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Australia4813 Posts
March 18 2010 02:29 GMT
#817
nice job shindig's gf!
HEY MEYT
OceanicSS
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada37 Posts
March 18 2010 03:11 GMT
#818
Shindigs dayyumm thats sexy. Your pictures are quite clear but then again it might just be the awsomeness of the jacket
lilsusie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3861 Posts
March 18 2010 03:55 GMT
#819
On March 18 2010 11:20 shindigs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2010 10:10 lilsusie wrote:
On March 18 2010 08:26 shindigs wrote:
[image loading]
EDIT: My girlfriend decided to open up the package and model for them~


I got mine today and I was so excited that i had to open it in the car! I'll take some pics while its in my room when I get back. I think the jacket may be a bit big for me but I don't really mind since its just so awesome. Again, thank you Susie for all the work you did for the community!

Anyone know who's signature it is?

[image loading]


More pics below
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]



pictures don't work for me. I hate imageshack.



just reuploaded them to tinypic, hope it works! Should I just use tinypic in the future?


Nice! yeah, I can see them now.
Follow me on Twitter for pictures of cute gamers and food! https://twitter.com/lilsusie
13ThirtySeven
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
99 Posts
March 18 2010 04:30 GMT
#820
+ Show Spoiler +

On March 18 2010 08:26 shindigs wrote:
[image loading]

EDIT: My girlfriend decided to open up the package and model for them~


I got mine today and I was so excited that i had to open it in the car! I'll take some pics while its in my room when I get back. I think the jacket may be a bit big for me but I don't really mind since its just so awesome. Again, thank you Susie for all the work you did for the community!

Anyone know who's signature it is?

[image loading]





The signature belongs to the Tyrant.
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 52 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Classic vs herO
IntoTheiNu 828
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech137
CosmosSc2 40
Railgan 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 52729
Shuttle 7698
FanTaSy 1780
BeSt 563
Horang2 500
EffOrt 232
Soma 150
Last 127
Sexy 116
Pusan 115
[ Show more ]
Zeus 106
Mind 92
ggaemo 85
Hyun 77
hero 73
Aegong 54
Killer 53
Snow 42
ToSsGirL 35
Bale 29
PianO 28
NaDa 19
JYJ 17
zelot 14
Rock 13
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Sacsri 8
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc3360
qojqva2003
Dendi1231
XcaliburYe270
420jenkins132
Counter-Strike
fl0m3702
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor817
Liquid`Hasu657
Other Games
B2W.Neo860
Beastyqt546
byalli404
Mlord393
Livibee213
Hui .175
ArmadaUGS115
Mew2King63
QueenE53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick725
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream55
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 21
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3574
Other Games
• WagamamaTV68
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
1h 3m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 3m
Replay Cast
9h 3m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 3m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
21h 3m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 21h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.