• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:14
CEST 15:14
KST 22:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9245 users

[UPDATE-March 15] Hwaseung Oz Uniforms - Page 42

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 52 Next
razorsuKe
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2053 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-18 07:26:17
March 18 2010 07:21 GMT
#821
I was so excited to hear my package got in!!!
I open it up and it fits perfectly... WITH A CALENDAR, I totally didn't think I would get one, I'm doubly happy!

I think it has 2 signatures but I can't figure it out. I tried matching the hangul of the top right one to the names in TLPD but I can't really tell. The first character looks like hiya's but the next 2 are totally different.

[image loading]


edit: OHHH I see it's hiya, the last character is just a little weird haha
EntusGalleries.com - CJ Uniform Sale
Jimmeh
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United Kingdom908 Posts
March 18 2010 11:45 GMT
#822
Mine came today Can't post photos since it's at my parents and I won't be back there for a week or so, but just wanted to say thanks a lot Susie for all the hard work and effort you put into this.
Manit0u
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
Poland17845 Posts
March 18 2010 12:07 GMT
#823
Hmmm... I have to admit that the lack of curtains in your living room windows is rather sexy.
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.
butter
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States785 Posts
March 18 2010 15:13 GMT
#824
In case anyone is still confused about signatures, a chart:

[image loading]
TL should have a minigame where you have to destroy some rocks before you can make a new post – DentalFloss
Dandy4
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States493 Posts
March 18 2010 16:02 GMT
#825
lol awesome chart
Who let the dogs out?
ForTenPoints
Profile Joined February 2009
United States140 Posts
March 18 2010 16:32 GMT
#826
Is it just me or does Jaedong's signature feature a smiley face in the lower right?
RainmanMP
Profile Joined October 2007
United States1699 Posts
March 18 2010 17:19 GMT
#827
Can't wait for mine to come! Susie rocks!
이영호 FIGHTING! Die Hard KT Rolster and Flash fan.
davj88
Profile Joined April 2009
Italy74 Posts
March 18 2010 18:02 GMT
#828
On March 19 2010 01:32 ForTenPoints wrote:
Is it just me or does Jaedong's signature feature a smiley face in the lower right?


it does I think :p
Dandy4
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States493 Posts
March 18 2010 18:42 GMT
#829
I don't know if this was mentioned already, but it looks like k0re's store is now open. http://starcraftmecca.net/store/
Who let the dogs out?
razorsuKe
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2053 Posts
March 18 2010 20:41 GMT
#830
Gotta sport 'em all!!

[image loading]
EntusGalleries.com - CJ Uniform Sale
old_blaggard
Profile Joined February 2009
United States21 Posts
March 18 2010 22:43 GMT
#831
On March 19 2010 03:42 Dandy4 wrote:
I don't know if this was mentioned already, but it looks like k0re's store is now open. http://starcraftmecca.net/store/

Sweet! Looks like I'll be spending even more money soon .
neoaa034
Profile Joined October 2009
United States3 Posts
March 18 2010 22:58 GMT
#832
BEST thing i've ever ordered from the internet!
[image loading]
LonelyMargarita
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
1845 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-18 23:35:44
March 18 2010 23:29 GMT
#833
On March 19 2010 03:42 Dandy4 wrote:
I don't know if this was mentioned already, but it looks like k0re's store is now open. http://starcraftmecca.net/store/


OMFG a coat too? There goes my entire tax refund...

Nice to see US orders arriving. Maybe I'll get mine this week!
I <3 서지훈
OceanicSS
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada37 Posts
March 19 2010 02:36 GMT
#834
starting to get awkward with people posting their pictures online
lilsusie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3861 Posts
March 19 2010 03:26 GMT
#835
On March 19 2010 11:36 OceanicSS wrote:
starting to get awkward with people posting their pictures online


Not at all! If anything, make the community that much closer to one another
Follow me on Twitter for pictures of cute gamers and food! https://twitter.com/lilsusie
kOre
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada3642 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-20 06:04:59
March 19 2010 04:04 GMT
#836
http://www.starcraftmecca.net - Founder
K_ Takahashi
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States203 Posts
March 19 2010 05:32 GMT
#837
one size too big but I don't care really (package said 105 but tag said 110, either way I got one).
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]
Tekin
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
2711 Posts
March 19 2010 05:36 GMT
#838
On March 19 2010 14:32 K_ Takahashi wrote:
one size too big but I don't care really (package said 105 but tag said 110, either way I got one).
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]


O_O mini tasteless?
Cheers! //¯◡◡¯\\ 문채원 | 한지우 -___-
qvae_train
Profile Joined March 2010
Australia2 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-19 08:21:59
March 19 2010 08:20 GMT
#839
Fuck yeah! Thanks so much Suzie. I walked home from work this arvo after a pretty intense afternoon. As usual first thing I was thinking about when I got home was I wonder if my pink package is here yet? I figure I get the slip today hopefully then can get it Monday...

But fucking sweet! My housemate must of been home to take the delivery. Fuck yeah! I totally forgot about the calendars until like 10 minutes after I opened package too I was so excited to get shirt and jacket. No calendar for me But shirt and jacket are so awesome on there own!

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]


Me playing Starcraft in new jacket ^.^
NoeNoe
Profile Joined January 2003
Netherlands76 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-19 10:32:12
March 19 2010 10:30 GMT
#840
Cheers i got them, and a calender!

[image loading]
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 52 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Rogue
Classic vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1086
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings SOOP20
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech130
CosmosSc2 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 48826
Shuttle 9669
FanTaSy 1462
Hyuk 916
Horang2 478
BeSt 378
EffOrt 240
Pusan 205
Last 188
Soma 135
[ Show more ]
Zeus 129
Mind 106
Hyun 83
hero 73
ggaemo 68
Killer 66
Sea.KH 62
Snow 54
Hm[arnc] 43
PianO 35
ToSsGirL 33
Sexy 32
Aegong 29
Bale 27
JYJ 18
zelot 17
NaDa 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Sacsri 8
Rock 7
Noble 6
Icarus 4
Dota 2
qojqva1800
Gorgc1252
Dendi1058
XcaliburYe319
Counter-Strike
fl0m2585
x6flipin480
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu487
Khaldor295
Other Games
gofns43341
B2W.Neo1096
byalli619
Beastyqt425
Hui .179
Livibee177
Mlord166
ArmadaUGS104
Mew2King60
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick701
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream58
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 21
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2427
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
1h 46m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 46m
Replay Cast
9h 46m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 46m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
21h 46m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 21h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.