• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:48
CEST 21:48
KST 04:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8641 users

[Game] Osu! - Page 63

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 370 Next
Blisse
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada3710 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-25 02:23:54
July 25 2011 02:10 GMT
#1241
>susp

Crazy drama time. Are you sure it's him? -grabs popcorn

Also, I just checked and apparently I have 365,499 for Total Notes Hit. Poor keyboard. Anyone else using x/z feel that they don't feel the same anymore?

EDIT: get out wooozy, D: me noob

Apparently I joined 1 year ago, so 1,000 a day pretty good for me. o.O

Also I do this for the music tbh. :D
There is no one like you in the universe.
wooozy
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3813 Posts
July 25 2011 02:12 GMT
#1242
365k so little :S
ebacho
Profile Joined July 2009
United States193 Posts
July 25 2011 03:01 GMT
#1243
TLosu room up! Password is 1.
Proud member of TL's osufam
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
July 25 2011 03:21 GMT
#1244
On July 25 2011 12:01 ebacho wrote:
TLosu room up! Password is 1.

everyone join now >=(
( ・´ー・`)
Joedaddy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1948 Posts
July 27 2011 01:32 GMT
#1245
I'm new to Osu! and I'm having some trouble understanding some things.

My question:

1) When the beats are stacked on top of each other, how am I supposed to know how many times to click?

A lot of times the graphics seem like they cover up the next beat. How do you know there's gonna be a beat there?

Am I just noob and the questions I have are flat retarded? Is there an instructional source besides the super duper basic one that came with the original download?

Thanks!

I might be the minority on TL, but TL is the minority everywhere else.
triangle
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States3803 Posts
July 27 2011 02:46 GMT
#1246
On July 27 2011 10:32 Joedaddy wrote:
I'm new to Osu! and I'm having some trouble understanding some things.

My question:

1) When the beats are stacked on top of each other, how am I supposed to know how many times to click?

A lot of times the graphics seem like they cover up the next beat. How do you know there's gonna be a beat there?

Am I just noob and the questions I have are flat retarded? Is there an instructional source besides the super duper basic one that came with the original download?

Thanks!


Practice. You learn how to see how many notes to click pretty fast.

Some skins make it a little easier maybe, you can just mess around with them. Generally though, practice makes you able to "read" maps well.
Also known as waterfall / w4terfall
xciter
Profile Joined July 2011
1 Post
July 27 2011 02:53 GMT
#1247
On July 27 2011 10:32 Joedaddy wrote:
I'm new to Osu! and I'm having some trouble understanding some things.

My question:

1) When the beats are stacked on top of each other, how am I supposed to know how many times to click?

A lot of times the graphics seem like they cover up the next beat. How do you know there's gonna be a beat there?

Am I just noob and the questions I have are flat retarded? Is there an instructional source besides the super duper basic one that came with the original download?

Thanks!



Pay attention to the approach circles they tell how how many times you click and where the hitcircles are located.
wooozy
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3813 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-28 06:37:40
July 28 2011 06:36 GMT
#1248
gay, i was trying to fc paraparamax and then i sneezed at like 4000. too lazy to try again 'cause the map is boring

anyone know any marathon maps that are decently difficult?
Xafnia
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada874 Posts
July 28 2011 15:14 GMT
#1249
On July 28 2011 15:36 wooozy wrote:
gay, i was trying to fc paraparamax and then i sneezed at like 4000. too lazy to try again 'cause the map is boring

anyone know any marathon maps that are decently difficult?


http://osu.ppy.sh/s/31493
"Lolimarathon" diff.
Bobbias
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1373 Posts
July 29 2011 20:14 GMT
#1250
On July 27 2011 11:46 triangle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2011 10:32 Joedaddy wrote:
I'm new to Osu! and I'm having some trouble understanding some things.

My question:

1) When the beats are stacked on top of each other, how am I supposed to know how many times to click?

A lot of times the graphics seem like they cover up the next beat. How do you know there's gonna be a beat there?

Am I just noob and the questions I have are flat retarded? Is there an instructional source besides the super duper basic one that came with the original download?

Thanks!


Practice. You learn how to see how many notes to click pretty fast.

Some skins make it a little easier maybe, you can just mess around with them. Generally though, practice makes you able to "read" maps well.


Yes, practice makes a huge difference. When I started I could barely play the easiest things I could find, and stacked beats threw me off too. Start watching the approach circles and count them before you need to click. If you know the song well you can also figure out how many you need to click as well.
MegaManEXE
Profile Joined September 2010
United States845 Posts
July 29 2011 20:16 GMT
#1251
On July 28 2011 15:36 wooozy wrote:
gay, i was trying to fc paraparamax and then i sneezed at like 4000. too lazy to try again 'cause the map is boring

anyone know any marathon maps that are decently difficult?


http://osu.ppy.sh/b/38599

:D
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-02 03:14:45
August 02 2011 03:00 GMT
#1252
Anyone up for some osu multiplayer?

room : TL
password : 1

ebacho is playing so you have to join now.

If you guys don't join, you'll make ebacho saaad
( ・´ー・`)
ebacho
Profile Joined July 2009
United States193 Posts
August 02 2011 03:25 GMT
#1253
It's rather lonely in here.
Proud member of TL's osufam
Percutio
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1672 Posts
August 02 2011 03:31 GMT
#1254
I've never done OSU multiplayer, how does it work? I'm pretty bad, does that matter?
What does it matter how I loose it?
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
August 02 2011 03:33 GMT
#1255
On August 02 2011 12:31 Percutio wrote:
I've never done OSU multiplayer, how does it work? I'm pretty bad, does that matter?

It doesn't matter. We just play for fun
( ・´ー・`)
Percutio
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1672 Posts
August 02 2011 03:34 GMT
#1256
On August 02 2011 12:33 prototype. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2011 12:31 Percutio wrote:
I've never done OSU multiplayer, how does it work? I'm pretty bad, does that matter?

It doesn't matter. We just play for fun

Do I need specific beatmaps or something?
What does it matter how I loose it?
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
August 02 2011 03:35 GMT
#1257
On August 02 2011 12:34 Percutio wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2011 12:33 prototype. wrote:
On August 02 2011 12:31 Percutio wrote:
I've never done OSU multiplayer, how does it work? I'm pretty bad, does that matter?

It doesn't matter. We just play for fun

Do I need specific beatmaps or something?

When host chooses a map, we wait for players without the map to download.

You'll understand how everything works when you join the room.
( ・´ー・`)
GhostKorean
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States2330 Posts
August 02 2011 03:55 GMT
#1258
Wow Osu multiplayer sounds fun... I might try it out
Xafnia
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada874 Posts
August 02 2011 14:34 GMT
#1259
I am never on when you make a TL room
Bobbias
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1373 Posts
August 02 2011 22:54 GMT
#1260
Same... well, I've seen about 2, and joined, but everyone just left right after anyway.
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 542
ProTech143
BRAT_OK 82
Railgan 53
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1636
Shuttle 682
Dewaltoss 125
Trap 27
Bale 18
scan(afreeca) 15
Dota 2
420jenkins490
XaKoH 477
Counter-Strike
fl0m4069
Fnx 668
kRYSTAL_17
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4146
Liquid`Hasu572
Other Games
summit1g4043
Liquid`RaSZi2003
FrodaN979
B2W.Neo419
ToD216
C9.Mang0166
TKL 90
UpATreeSC83
QueenE69
RotterdaM65
Mew2King31
PPMD15
JuggernautJason12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV232
WardiTV207
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 35
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2360
League of Legends
• TFBlade771
Other Games
• Shiphtur1419
• imaqtpie824
• WagamamaTV307
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 12m
Patches Events
20h 12m
The PondCast
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 15h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.