• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:31
CEST 22:31
KST 05:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7343 users

[Game] Osu! - Page 65

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 370 Next
Penecks
Profile Joined August 2010
United States600 Posts
August 09 2011 06:27 GMT
#1281
On August 09 2011 13:30 prototype. wrote:
Just curious how people go about hitting sliders with a stream of notes afterwards.

Just spam z/x like a boss afterwards. As long as your cursor gets to each note slowly enough, you will hit them in time, also you might have to spam slower depending on the beatmap BPM.
straight poppin
wooozy
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3813 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-09 06:31:15
August 09 2011 06:29 GMT
#1282
i stand here proudly to be the only one to vote for #2.. out of four votes.

also, what up with the fancy room names. TL // 1 is the way to go
Dark.Carnival
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States5095 Posts
August 09 2011 09:06 GMT
#1283
i use....... neither. left click4lyfe
@QxGDarkCell ._.
Falco252
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
France197 Posts
August 09 2011 09:22 GMT
#1284
ID : Falco252, played it a lot but stopped for 1 year :p
Added all people from quick add thing.
NicksonReyes
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Philippines4431 Posts
August 09 2011 09:31 GMT
#1285
I voted method #2, but with xzxz.

I hope I could play with fellow TLers but I(level 74) might not be as good as the people here(level 90+) and I only play kpop songs .
"Start yo" -FlaSh
Rizare
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada593 Posts
August 09 2011 13:19 GMT
#1286
On August 09 2011 18:31 NicksonReyes wrote:
I voted method #2, but with xzxz.

I hope I could play with fellow TLers but I(level 74) might not be as good as the people here(level 90+) and I only play kpop songs .

I'm even worse. I'm only level 20 so eh.
MegaManEXE
Profile Joined September 2010
United States845 Posts
August 09 2011 14:24 GMT
#1287
Method 2 using zxzxzx but I tend to swap my "dominant" finger throughout a song if my middle finger gets tired, so I might end up leading on x with the slider and going xzxzxz instead.
Rinrun
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada3509 Posts
August 09 2011 14:54 GMT
#1288
On August 09 2011 18:06 Dark.Carnival wrote:
i use....... neither. left click4lyfe

*high-five*

My index finger is now a beast from all the left-clicking that I do lol.
MBC/Liquid/TSM always.
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
August 10 2011 00:04 GMT
#1289
sigh... i can't fc with hr&hd to save my life
( ・´ー・`)
Kirrimir
Profile Joined June 2011
Scotland7 Posts
August 10 2011 00:33 GMT
#1290
[image loading]

Add me if you want to play some time. I don't play alot but i'd say i'm pretty good. Used to be alot better like rank ~1600~ but i had a big break.
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
August 10 2011 00:48 GMT
#1291
made a multi room

room : teamliquid
pw : 1

JOOOOOIN
( ・´ー・`)
Kirrimir
Profile Joined June 2011
Scotland7 Posts
August 10 2011 01:05 GMT
#1292
Having fun with Frag and qilliam, join up
tyr
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
France1686 Posts
August 10 2011 02:14 GMT
#1293
God I'm awful at this game. x_x
"I'm always reminded of how manly Jaedong is every time I see him." -Bisu
Rizare
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada593 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-10 03:41:48
August 10 2011 02:16 GMT
#1294
What a bad timing. Wish I could join but time for me to sleep. Well, even if it wasn't the case, I would suck hardcore. Maybe next time.

Edit: Nvm. Changed mind. But ah, I was really terrible TT but still somewhat fun.
Abenson
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada4122 Posts
August 11 2011 02:26 GMT
#1295
Man, I never get to join TL games.
Last time I made one only optimism joined ._.
Asday
Profile Joined November 2010
United Kingdom388 Posts
August 11 2011 03:12 GMT
#1296
How can I get mahself added to the adding list, then? Getting random convos from TL members would be pretty boss.
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
August 12 2011 01:50 GMT
#1297
time for some multiplayer

room: TL
pw: 1
( ・´ー・`)
Rizare
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada593 Posts
August 12 2011 03:11 GMT
#1298
Just as planned.

Well, gotta grind up more these hard maps.
wooozy
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3813 Posts
August 12 2011 04:41 GMT
#1299
gay, my internet derped when you guys started playing fun maps >_<
Yoshh
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada78 Posts
August 12 2011 04:47 GMT
#1300
fun games today ^^
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 29m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 512
ProTech173
BRAT_OK 95
Railgan 83
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1476
Dewaltoss 123
Trap 26
Bale 14
Dota 2
420jenkins517
Counter-Strike
fl0m4240
Fnx 613
minikerr1
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4442
Liquid`Hasu651
Other Games
summit1g4858
Liquid`RaSZi2121
FrodaN795
B2W.Neo525
XaKoH 254
ToD198
C9.Mang0167
RotterdaM91
QueenE67
UpATreeSC67
Mew2King34
PPMD24
JuggernautJason17
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV213
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream16
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21017
Other Games
• Shiphtur1070
• imaqtpie890
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
3h 29m
Patches Events
19h 29m
The PondCast
1d 13h
INu's Battles
1d 14h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.