• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:59
CEST 03:59
KST 10:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8391 users

[Game] Osu! - Page 66

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 370 Next
Abenson
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada4122 Posts
August 12 2011 12:04 GMT
#1301
WTF I MISSED IT AGAIN?
IGN: Abenson
Please add me :3
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
August 12 2011 21:24 GMT
#1302
I cannot log on with the mac client, I can play single player fine but when i try and log on it just says connection failed
Logginurkeyz
Profile Joined September 2010
United States375 Posts
August 14 2011 20:20 GMT
#1303
I can never seem to join the TL channel on osu!
Someone wanna give me a tip as to how I can join it?
Jemag... Jemag... you're like an alcoholic telling me why you drink... you have your reasons, but it's still bad... <3 iNcontroL
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
August 14 2011 20:36 GMT
#1304
On August 15 2011 05:20 Logginurkeyz wrote:
I can never seem to join the TL channel on osu!
Someone wanna give me a tip as to how I can join it?

If you're referring to the TL multiplayer game, you can't join it if no one created a TL room.
( ・´ー・`)
DanielxD
Profile Joined August 2011
Peru52 Posts
August 16 2011 22:27 GMT
#1305
omg I love osu!
I´m level 55 now. Lately I have been only playing touhou songs :D
my IGN is: DanielxD
add me please
Toyosatomimi no Miko <3!!
Froob
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom342 Posts
August 16 2011 23:36 GMT
#1306
ITS SO HARD
イア
Logginurkeyz
Profile Joined September 2010
United States375 Posts
August 17 2011 10:56 GMT
#1307
So I just beat this song on hard (4.5 star), and it's def one of those skill ceiling maps as far as my ability goes- but HOW IN THE BLUE HELL did Cookiezi do this on double time?

Davichi - Time Stop Please
http://osu.ppy.sh/b/67377
Jemag... Jemag... you're like an alcoholic telling me why you drink... you have your reasons, but it's still bad... <3 iNcontroL
Xafnia
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada874 Posts
August 17 2011 18:24 GMT
#1308
On August 17 2011 19:56 Logginurkeyz wrote:
So I just beat this song on hard (4.5 star), and it's def one of those skill ceiling maps as far as my ability goes- but HOW IN THE BLUE HELL did Cookiezi do this on double time?

Davichi - Time Stop Please
http://osu.ppy.sh/b/67377


There is no way that's near your skill ceiling, practice more!
Bobbias
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1373 Posts
August 19 2011 04:19 GMT
#1309
Actually, opening a chat channel for TLers to chill in would be a good idea. The chat system is IRC, and you can open custom channels, so it's not hard to start joining up and looking for other TLers that way.
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-19 06:50:55
August 19 2011 06:48 GMT
#1310
On August 19 2011 13:19 Bobbias wrote:
Actually, opening a chat channel for TLers to chill in would be a good idea. The chat system is IRC, and you can open custom channels, so it's not hard to start joining up and looking for other TLers that way.

So does #teamliquid sound good to everybody?

edit: nvm... can't join random channels in the osu irc
( ・´ー・`)
Bobbias
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1373 Posts
August 20 2011 04:09 GMT
#1311
On August 19 2011 15:48 prototype. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2011 13:19 Bobbias wrote:
Actually, opening a chat channel for TLers to chill in would be a good idea. The chat system is IRC, and you can open custom channels, so it's not hard to start joining up and looking for other TLers that way.

So does #teamliquid sound good to everybody?

edit: nvm... can't join random channels in the osu irc


Well that's just straight up depressing :/ I never tested it, so I didn't know for sure, but I do know that the chat is IRC. I'm pretty sure I've seen people connecting to the osu channels from external IRC clients as well.

Well, there's something we can badger peppy about if he hasn't already made up his mind on the subject.
Logginurkeyz
Profile Joined September 2010
United States375 Posts
August 20 2011 16:26 GMT
#1312
On August 20 2011 13:09 Bobbias wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2011 15:48 prototype. wrote:
On August 19 2011 13:19 Bobbias wrote:
Actually, opening a chat channel for TLers to chill in would be a good idea. The chat system is IRC, and you can open custom channels, so it's not hard to start joining up and looking for other TLers that way.

So does #teamliquid sound good to everybody?

edit: nvm... can't join random channels in the osu irc


Well that's just straight up depressing :/ I never tested it, so I didn't know for sure, but I do know that the chat is IRC. I'm pretty sure I've seen people connecting to the osu channels from external IRC clients as well.

Well, there's something we can badger peppy about if he hasn't already made up his mind on the subject.


you probably have to be whitelisted to @Op channels on that server
Jemag... Jemag... you're like an alcoholic telling me why you drink... you have your reasons, but it's still bad... <3 iNcontroL
FruitGG
Profile Joined August 2010
United States73 Posts
August 20 2011 17:02 GMT
#1313
ahhh game is so good,reminds me of O2JAM except it's different. My ID is ValSic btw.
Logginurkeyz
Profile Joined September 2010
United States375 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-21 20:30:29
August 21 2011 02:02 GMT
#1314
So, after practicing with Xafnia all afternoon- I went and did this:
1m - Suzaku - VANESSA [Another] 729,962 (C)
29m - Toshiyuki O'mori - Justice [Divine] 1,596,124 (C)

did them both a lot on no-fail spun-out while practicing, and finally cleared them without mods =0)
Thanks! Pretty soon I'll be FC'ing these like a boss- and then I'll be able to laugh at that Davichi song I posted above...

edit: just did this! :
19s - Davichi - Time Stop Please [Hard] 1,393,104 (A)
missed 4

edit2: oi! i keep missing the same god damn note!
(( I had a few tries with >95% accuracy, too and just gave up after missing one, cuz I'm aiming for FC Perfect ))
[image loading]
Jemag... Jemag... you're like an alcoholic telling me why you drink... you have your reasons, but it's still bad... <3 iNcontroL
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
August 21 2011 03:17 GMT
#1315
On August 21 2011 11:02 Logginurkeyz wrote:
So, after practicing with Xafnia all afternoon- I went and did this:
1m - Suzaku - VANESSA [Another] 729,962 (C)
29m - Toshiyuki O'mori - Justice [Divine] 1,596,124 (C)

did them both a lot on no-fail spun-out while practicing, and finally cleared them without mods =0)
Thanks! Pretty soon I'll be FC'ing these like a boss- and then I'll be able to laugh at that Davichi song I posted above...

edit: just did this! :
19s - Davichi - Time Stop Please [Hard] 1,393,104 (A)
missed 4

Invite me next time

I'm always up for some multiplayer
( ・´ー・`)
Wineandbread
Profile Joined September 2009
United States2065 Posts
August 22 2011 06:39 GMT
#1316
bumping for shameless self promotion again

I've been getting better at CtB and I finally passed this today:



Ending is goddam aids
Abenson
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada4122 Posts
August 25 2011 12:57 GMT
#1317
Anyone on~?
Guess i'll msg ppl in game
Bobbias
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1373 Posts
August 25 2011 14:04 GMT
#1318
On August 21 2011 12:17 prototype. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2011 11:02 Logginurkeyz wrote:
So, after practicing with Xafnia all afternoon- I went and did this:
1m - Suzaku - VANESSA [Another] 729,962 (C)
29m - Toshiyuki O'mori - Justice [Divine] 1,596,124 (C)

did them both a lot on no-fail spun-out while practicing, and finally cleared them without mods =0)
Thanks! Pretty soon I'll be FC'ing these like a boss- and then I'll be able to laugh at that Davichi song I posted above...

edit: just did this! :
19s - Davichi - Time Stop Please [Hard] 1,393,104 (A)
missed 4

Invite me next time

I'm always up for some multiplayer


Same here, I'm off and on Osu all the time. I play a lot of solo though.

Also, fucking finally:
[image loading]

Felt so good, but it's still not a proper FC, since I guess I missed a slider a bit early on D:
Nilitsu
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada442 Posts
August 26 2011 04:05 GMT
#1319

room : TL
pw : 1

join kekekeke
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-26 05:06:17
August 26 2011 04:23 GMT
#1320
On August 26 2011 13:05 FragtaLe wrote:

room : TL
pw : 1

join kekekeke

bump

more people need to join

edit: or not, everyone left
( ・´ー・`)
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
CranKy Ducklings94
davetesta34
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ByuN 290
WinterStarcraft221
RuFF_SC2 114
CosmosSc2 77
ViBE61
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2233
GuemChi 1380
Artosis 585
910 52
MaD[AoV]20
Bale 16
Sharp 12
Dota 2
monkeys_forever360
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 556
minikerr13
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox711
Other Games
summit1g9162
Day[9].tv775
shahzam656
JimRising 629
C9.Mang0367
Trikslyr28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick731
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP44
• EnkiAlexander 37
• Hinosc 6
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv775
• Shiphtur645
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
14h 1m
The PondCast
1d 8h
INu's Battles
1d 9h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 20h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.