• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:15
CEST 16:15
KST 23:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7425 users

[Game] Osu! - Page 67

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 370 Next
WindCalibur
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Canada938 Posts
August 26 2011 04:45 GMT
#1321
someone gotta get pros to play osu D: tablet users are taking over T_T

comon people!
wooozy
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3813 Posts
August 26 2011 07:39 GMT
#1322
[image loading]

haha FC'd it on my first try when i got home. your turn mr. qilliam sir =p
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-27 00:20:36
August 26 2011 08:40 GMT
#1323
On August 26 2011 16:39 wooozy wrote:
[image loading]

haha FC'd it on my first try when i got home. your turn mr. qilliam sir =p

I'm jelly. It's gonna take me a billion plays to FC.

I swear I'm like the only one that drops combos all day even on the easiest stuff. (and I would still have higher accuracy than you bwahhaahah)

edit: hm.. gonna take a short break from osu. I've been missing notes nonstop recently =.= (at least more than usual, i think)
( ・´ー・`)
Logginurkeyz
Profile Joined September 2010
United States375 Posts
August 27 2011 02:48 GMT
#1324
On August 26 2011 17:40 prototype. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 26 2011 16:39 wooozy wrote:
[image loading]

haha FC'd it on my first try when i got home. your turn mr. qilliam sir =p

I'm jelly. It's gonna take me a billion plays to FC.

I swear I'm like the only one that drops combos all day even on the easiest stuff. (and I would still have higher accuracy than you bwahhaahah)

edit: hm.. gonna take a short break from osu. I've been missing notes nonstop recently =.= (at least more than usual, i think)


lol, the day after I practiced with xafnia all day, I went and did a few songs- thinking I'd be better... I FC'd a song I had previously had trouble with, and then managed to horribly horribly fail on a song I had been very near to FC'ing the previous day...
The BEG song and the Davichi song, as well as SNSD - Oh! are haunting me, I keep getting so close to FC'ing them and then restarting... and RDR on 5star is stupid as well, I need to play more the 'L2Read' maps that xafnia told me about =0\
Jemag... Jemag... you're like an alcoholic telling me why you drink... you have your reasons, but it's still bad... <3 iNcontroL
Bobbias
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1373 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-27 09:41:42
August 27 2011 09:28 GMT
#1325
I miss random easy notes all the time too :/ I have SO much trouble FCing stuff (same thing plagued me in every damned music game I've played D

Xafina's helped me a lot too. Thanks to him telling me about Gold Dust, I'm getting closer and closer to actually passing the damn song. And I wouldn't have as many Shinxyn or Galvenize maps without him making e aware of how awesome those guys are at making maps.

Loggin, you should play basically every Shinxyn map in existence, they are chock full of weird little tricks, weird jumps, etc. but flow really well with the music, which makes learning how to read those things a bit easier.

Also, another mapper I'd suggest would be Aenna/Cyborg (the beatmaps all say the creator is Cyborg).

Also, finally passed it, but I had no-fail on D:
[image loading]

EDIT: So damned close to passing this... I don't need to improve that much more before I should be able to actually pass this damned map:
[image loading]

Tonight seems to be the night of me clearing stuff for the first time, with no-fail on :/
[image loading]
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
August 27 2011 09:41 GMT
#1326
I don't like shinxyn's maps.
( ・´ー・`)
Bobbias
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1373 Posts
August 27 2011 10:08 GMT
#1327
Well, they do teach you how to read a lot of weird stuff.. What specifically don't you like about them?
Scodia
Profile Joined September 2010
United Kingdom588 Posts
August 27 2011 11:59 GMT
#1328
Going to recommend these 3 songs

Jun.A - The Refrain of the Lovely Great War <- This on lunatic is so fun, http://osu.ppy.sh/s/24325
COOL&CREATE - Rapid Ensemble <- another fun one, http://osu.ppy.sh/s/13235
sun3 - Higan Retour <- this hasn't been ranked but is approved, http://osu.ppy.sh/s/14464
Laugh, Cry, Wonder Why. Fans of - SlayersMin -
ugapa
Profile Joined September 2010
United States153 Posts
August 27 2011 12:55 GMT
#1329
I love refrain of the lovely great war was just trying to beat my old record and ended up gettting only like 3.8 mil because I always get antsy when I go over 200x combo and drop a note >_<
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/10841
Lucidity
Profile Joined July 2010
South Africa603 Posts
August 27 2011 14:16 GMT
#1330
Which skin do you use Bobbias?
Valar Morghulis
Scodia
Profile Joined September 2010
United Kingdom588 Posts
August 27 2011 14:41 GMT
#1331
I've yet to FC refrain but i'm going to start playing it with Hidden. Because i know i can FC it just need alittle more luck and i reckon i can give it a better shot with HD. highest combo up to now is about 550+ >_<
Laugh, Cry, Wonder Why. Fans of - SlayersMin -
aycheff
Profile Joined February 2010
United States329 Posts
August 27 2011 14:46 GMT
#1332
On August 27 2011 20:59 Scodia wrote:
Going to recommend these 3 songs

Jun.A - The Refrain of the Lovely Great War <- This on lunatic is so fun, http://osu.ppy.sh/s/24325
COOL&CREATE - Rapid Ensemble <- another fun one, http://osu.ppy.sh/s/13235
sun3 - Higan Retour <- this hasn't been ranked but is approved, http://osu.ppy.sh/s/14464


what? Higan Retour is ranked man
hf // yeahyeahyeahhh // Y.S-Y
Wineandbread
Profile Joined September 2009
United States2065 Posts
August 27 2011 15:31 GMT
#1333
On August 27 2011 23:16 Lucidity wrote:
Which skin do you use Bobbias?


He uses Nexus, made by skinner Xiao, found here:

http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=55948
Lucidity
Profile Joined July 2010
South Africa603 Posts
August 27 2011 16:42 GMT
#1334
Ah thanks. I think I'll finally use something other than default (and Lucky Star 2 years ago) :3
Valar Morghulis
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
August 27 2011 20:52 GMT
#1335
On August 27 2011 19:08 Bobbias wrote:
Well, they do teach you how to read a lot of weird stuff.. What specifically don't you like about them?

lol nvm... his maps are okay

i remember back when i was a beginner, i had so much trouble reading his maps... which is probably why i thought i hated his mapping
( ・´ー・`)
Bobbias
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1373 Posts
August 29 2011 04:38 GMT
#1336
On August 28 2011 00:31 Wineandbread wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2011 23:16 Lucidity wrote:
Which skin do you use Bobbias?


He uses Nexus, made by skinner Xiao, found here:

http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=55948


Thanks, yeah, I chose Nexus because it didn't obscure notes as much as some other skins do, and isn't the default skin, which I was getting tired of.

On August 28 2011 05:52 prototype. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2011 19:08 Bobbias wrote:
Well, they do teach you how to read a lot of weird stuff.. What specifically don't you like about them?

lol nvm... his maps are okay

i remember back when i was a beginner, i had so much trouble reading his maps... which is probably why i thought i hated his mapping


That's definitely understandable, I hated a couple his maps because of some of the stuff he did in them, until I improved enough to be able to more or less play them, then it was grinding/practice that got me to the point of passing some of them. I still have difficulty with some of them. I can't do the jump pattern partway through Fire [Insane].
Blisse
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada3710 Posts
August 29 2011 06:38 GMT
#1337
Totally stealing stuff from the Nexus skin. Many thanks, and very cool skin.

Missed a bunch of beatmap packs, what's with the "Approved" stuff?
There is no one like you in the universe.
Bobbias
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1373 Posts
August 30 2011 02:28 GMT
#1338
AFAIK Approved maps are maps that are not fit for being Ranked, for whatever reason (usually it's that the max score is too high, or the map is too long/too hard), but they're still considered properly playable.

Someone who understands the system better can explain it better than I can.
aycheff
Profile Joined February 2010
United States329 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-31 13:20:23
August 31 2011 09:24 GMT
#1339
Maps are approved if they are too high in score (~18mil+, though some exceptions have been made when its 19mil or 20mil mainly due to qual mixed in with difficulty) or they're too long (I believe 4 or 5 minutes).

(ps you should play/vote my beatmaps ^_~)
hf // yeahyeahyeahhh // Y.S-Y
Abenson
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada4122 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-31 14:07:23
August 31 2011 13:40 GMT
#1340
Name: Teamliquid
Pass: 123
TL ROOM!
Edit:
Done :O
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1105
RotterdaM632
SteadfastSC290
TKL 229
Rex134
CosmosSc2 37
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 632
SteadfastSC 290
TKL 229
Rex 134
CosmosSc2 37
ProTech33
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 42686
Calm 2840
Shuttle 2376
Jaedong 1594
Horang2 932
actioN 641
Mini 586
Soma 512
EffOrt 446
Soulkey 442
[ Show more ]
Stork 331
Rush 304
Larva 243
ZerO 223
BeSt 223
Snow 188
Mong 138
firebathero 132
Zeus 94
Mind 82
hero 70
910 69
Free 62
sorry 59
Hyun 47
Yoon 45
Sharp 45
Shine 37
Shinee 36
PianO 35
Pusan 31
JYJ 29
ToSsGirL 26
Bale 23
Aegong 22
Sexy 22
Terrorterran 20
HiyA 17
Hm[arnc] 16
Killer 13
Rock 12
Sacsri 12
scan(afreeca) 12
Noble 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5476
Dendi1284
Counter-Strike
fl0m2218
Fnx 596
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King175
ChuDatz19
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko371
Other Games
singsing2199
hiko702
crisheroes613
B2W.Neo306
DeMusliM227
Khaldor188
Livibee183
Pyrionflax174
Liquid`VortiX147
Liquid`RaSZi111
Trikslyr69
QueenE60
dupreeh43
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1403
Other Games
BasetradeTV192
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH231
• mYiSmile15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2077
• Jankos1586
• TFBlade593
• Noizen108
Other Games
• Shiphtur625
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 46m
The PondCast
19h 46m
INu's Battles
20h 46m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.