• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:26
CEST 11:26
KST 18:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8953 users

[Game] Osu! - Page 62

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 370 Next
Scodia
Profile Joined September 2010
United Kingdom588 Posts
July 13 2011 20:12 GMT
#1221
Anyone playing Multiplayer today?
Laugh, Cry, Wonder Why. Fans of - SlayersMin -
ebacho
Profile Joined July 2009
United States193 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-15 06:54:20
July 15 2011 05:26 GMT
#1222
I'm currently on right now, would be down for a TL room.

EDIT: Alright, I'll bite. Room is TL/1
Proud member of TL's osufam
triangle
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States3803 Posts
July 15 2011 05:46 GMT
#1223
I'm in NY right now with shit-tacular internet.

Ebacho I feel your pain now
Also known as waterfall / w4terfall
Never.Die
Profile Joined March 2010
Japan189 Posts
July 18 2011 08:14 GMT
#1224
On July 04 2011 04:18 triangle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2011 04:14 Scodia wrote:
Sorry but not even fking cookiezi could FL+DT that many maps that fast without practice And he's the Flash of Osu...

Clearly hack, the chump will be removed soon enough.

113? 130? this is nothing...

http://osu.ppy.sh/u/481857

553 plays - Tommy Heavenly6 - Pray (TV Size) [Kagura]

Must have been about 500 attempts in one night... First was playing HD+HR then after abotu 200 attempts i got that FC. Then was HD+HR+FL... another 300 attempt still have not FC, can get 90% FC then fail at the end. I'll get it some day.

Just FYI, aevv is not a chump at all. He's the 2nd best player in England after Doomsday, and is incredibly good. He just decided to stop playing in an unusual way.

Edit - no obviously he's hacking lol. I wasn't saying he isn't.


No, he's actually a lot better than doomsday. Doomsday can't DT for shit, aevv can. Even at standard play, aevv still outclasses doomsday.
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
July 18 2011 09:58 GMT
#1225
On July 18 2011 17:14 Never.Die wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2011 04:18 triangle wrote:
On July 04 2011 04:14 Scodia wrote:
Sorry but not even fking cookiezi could FL+DT that many maps that fast without practice And he's the Flash of Osu...

Clearly hack, the chump will be removed soon enough.

113? 130? this is nothing...

http://osu.ppy.sh/u/481857

553 plays - Tommy Heavenly6 - Pray (TV Size) [Kagura]

Must have been about 500 attempts in one night... First was playing HD+HR then after abotu 200 attempts i got that FC. Then was HD+HR+FL... another 300 attempt still have not FC, can get 90% FC then fail at the end. I'll get it some day.

Just FYI, aevv is not a chump at all. He's the 2nd best player in England after Doomsday, and is incredibly good. He just decided to stop playing in an unusual way.

Edit - no obviously he's hacking lol. I wasn't saying he isn't.


No, he's actually a lot better than doomsday. Doomsday can't DT for shit, aevv can. Even at standard play, aevv still outclasses doomsday.

Hey, I heard you got banned on osu.
( ・´ー・`)
cannavaro
Profile Joined November 2010
Italy86 Posts
July 18 2011 22:47 GMT
#1226
Question about playstyles on more difficult insane maps:
Do "top"players alternate their index and middle/ring finger all the time for every single note or just for streams?
I'm currently trying to get my brain to grasp switching from 1 finger for everything except streams to 2 fingers all the time, to put less strain on my index finger, it gets tired on insane maps towards the end, leading me to miss a lot or just outright die.
I'm just wondering if this is actually possible. Atm, while training it, I lose about 10% accuracy and fc on hard maps that I can >95% fc with the 1 finger except for stream method, but it feels like it could be more solid if perfected.
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
July 19 2011 02:05 GMT
#1227
On July 19 2011 07:47 cannavaro wrote:
Question about playstyles on more difficult insane maps:
Do "top"players alternate their index and middle/ring finger all the time for every single note or just for streams?
I'm currently trying to get my brain to grasp switching from 1 finger for everything except streams to 2 fingers all the time, to put less strain on my index finger, it gets tired on insane maps towards the end, leading me to miss a lot or just outright die.
I'm just wondering if this is actually possible. Atm, while training it, I lose about 10% accuracy and fc on hard maps that I can >95% fc with the 1 finger except for stream method, but it feels like it could be more solid if perfected.

I'm not exactly top player, but if I don't have to alternate fingers to hit notes, I just use single clicks.

There are maps that are like 250+ bpm that requires you to alternate throughout the whole song, but it's not necessary for easier songs.
( ・´ー・`)
Lucidity
Profile Joined July 2010
South Africa603 Posts
July 19 2011 10:21 GMT
#1228
I basically switch fingers on every note for that reason. It enables me to play for much longer before my fingers start hurting. So it is possible. As with any change in osu! technique, it takes a while to get used to though.
Valar Morghulis
Cel.erity
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4890 Posts
July 19 2011 10:41 GMT
#1229
On July 19 2011 11:05 prototype. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2011 07:47 cannavaro wrote:
Question about playstyles on more difficult insane maps:
Do "top"players alternate their index and middle/ring finger all the time for every single note or just for streams?
I'm currently trying to get my brain to grasp switching from 1 finger for everything except streams to 2 fingers all the time, to put less strain on my index finger, it gets tired on insane maps towards the end, leading me to miss a lot or just outright die.
I'm just wondering if this is actually possible. Atm, while training it, I lose about 10% accuracy and fc on hard maps that I can >95% fc with the 1 finger except for stream method, but it feels like it could be more solid if perfected.

I'm not exactly top player, but if I don't have to alternate fingers to hit notes, I just use single clicks.

There are maps that are like 250+ bpm that requires you to alternate throughout the whole song, but it's not necessary for easier songs.


Same for me, I don't alternate if I don't have to. I tried doing what was suggested, but I ended up missing a lot since it wasn't natural. Just do what works for you, though.
We found Dove in a soapless place.
Xafnia
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada874 Posts
July 19 2011 16:46 GMT
#1230
http://osu.ppy.sh/b/109092

Awesome map/song.
triangle
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States3803 Posts
July 19 2011 16:57 GMT
#1231
On July 18 2011 17:14 Never.Die wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2011 04:18 triangle wrote:
On July 04 2011 04:14 Scodia wrote:
Sorry but not even fking cookiezi could FL+DT that many maps that fast without practice And he's the Flash of Osu...

Clearly hack, the chump will be removed soon enough.

113? 130? this is nothing...

http://osu.ppy.sh/u/481857

553 plays - Tommy Heavenly6 - Pray (TV Size) [Kagura]

Must have been about 500 attempts in one night... First was playing HD+HR then after abotu 200 attempts i got that FC. Then was HD+HR+FL... another 300 attempt still have not FC, can get 90% FC then fail at the end. I'll get it some day.

Just FYI, aevv is not a chump at all. He's the 2nd best player in England after Doomsday, and is incredibly good. He just decided to stop playing in an unusual way.

Edit - no obviously he's hacking lol. I wasn't saying he isn't.


No, he's actually a lot better than doomsday. Doomsday can't DT for shit, aevv can. Even at standard play, aevv still outclasses doomsday.

I've never played with Doomsday, I was just basing that on his replays, but whatever. My point is that aevv was a really good player, not some random scrub who decided to hack for shits and giggles.
Also known as waterfall / w4terfall
Bobbias
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1373 Posts
July 19 2011 17:12 GMT
#1232
I find that I alternate either on fast stuff or triplets/doubles at slightly higher speeds, other than that I prefer to only use one finger, because I can get a better accuracy only timing one hit, rather than alternating.

Of course, I'm nowhere near top level :/ Raked something like 24k with acc. of like 86%, lol.
Xafnia
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada874 Posts
July 19 2011 17:27 GMT
#1233
I'll second the fact that aevv is a really good player. He's amazing.
cannavaro
Profile Joined November 2010
Italy86 Posts
July 19 2011 23:04 GMT
#1234
After trying to get better at the method I mentioned in my last post I'm convinced that it's better but it's also very difficult to switch over.
My main problem with switching over is that alternating fingers requires me to think, in contrary, while playing with one finger, I only stare at one point on the screen and go with the rhytm/react to notes, but I don't think about anything while doing so.
But I guess this is also just a matter of training, since way back I also needed to think for doing triplets, large jumps and so on, now it's just reaction/automatiscm.
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-20 04:57:34
July 20 2011 04:53 GMT
#1235
I finally made a top40 without any mods on highest difficulty and non-recently ranked beatmap.

#40 qilliam : http://osu.ppy.sh/b/53675&m=0

NOBODY BEAT MY SCORE PLEASE
( ・´ー・`)
Abenson
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada4122 Posts
July 20 2011 09:12 GMT
#1236
Is anyone playing right now? :3
Never.Die
Profile Joined March 2010
Japan189 Posts
July 20 2011 18:36 GMT
#1237
On July 20 2011 13:53 prototype. wrote:
I finally made a top40 without any mods on highest difficulty and non-recently ranked beatmap.

#40 qilliam : http://osu.ppy.sh/b/53675&m=0

NOBODY BEAT MY SCORE PLEASE


BRB beating your score.
Abenson
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada4122 Posts
July 21 2011 07:27 GMT
#1238
again...
anyone playing D:
ebacho
Profile Joined July 2009
United States193 Posts
July 21 2011 20:51 GMT
#1239
If you're looking for a multi game, your best bet is to add everyone in the OP to your friends list and simply ask them for a game. Most people don't check this thread 24/7 to see whether a room's up or not.
Proud member of TL's osufam
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
July 25 2011 01:57 GMT
#1240
On July 21 2011 03:36 Never.Die wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2011 13:53 prototype. wrote:
I finally made a top40 without any mods on highest difficulty and non-recently ranked beatmap.

#40 qilliam : http://osu.ppy.sh/b/53675&m=0

NOBODY BEAT MY SCORE PLEASE


BRB beating your score.

never.die, i don't believe that you achieved 99%+ accuracy, 24 SS and 135 S ranks on hardest difficulty with only 554 plays without cheats.

http://osu.ppy.sh/u/981653
( ・´ー・`)
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech2
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 404
Horang2 277
Larva 232
EffOrt 161
Mind 77
Hyun 61
scan(afreeca) 43
Killer 40
NotJumperer 40
Bale 39
[ Show more ]
Sharp 27
sorry 25
ggaemo 24
Shinee 18
Hm[arnc] 12
Sacsri 5
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto113
League of Legends
JimRising 422
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1223
edward147
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King105
Other Games
summit1g8196
ceh9637
Happy366
crisheroes199
Sick156
dupreeh69
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick567
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2284
League of Legends
• Jankos1132
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
35m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1h 35m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
14h 35m
Patches Events
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.