• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:39
CEST 13:39
KST 20:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)39Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9666 users

[Game] Osu! - Page 20

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 370 Next
Synthesis
Profile Joined August 2008
Canada167 Posts
December 09 2009 05:19 GMT
#381
I used to go to the ranked beatmap listings and just rank them by rating, and dl random ones that looked interesting.

http://osu.ppy.sh/p/beatmaplist?l=1&r=0&q=&g=0&la=0&s=5&o=&r=0&q=
noClue
Profile Joined July 2009
United States94 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-10 01:07:40
December 10 2009 01:06 GMT
#382
On December 09 2009 13:41 Kyuukyuu wrote:
anyone have any recommended songs? i kinda went through all the recommended ones in the OP as well as beatmaps that existed for my music library, but since i don't know any random anime songs i have no idea what to get now i'm at the level of around.. getting an A on Gee (Insane), if that helps

We could play a bit and you can dl some I do . I just been downloading Beatmap Packs recently. I used to just go thru the list and listen to the song samples and download anything that catches my attention. Dling the beatmaps got me a lot more maps faster though . I think I'm only at 200 songs right now, all of which I do enjoy playing.
Racenilatr
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States2756 Posts
December 11 2009 00:07 GMT
#383
[image loading]

rank #23
noClue
Profile Joined July 2009
United States94 Posts
December 11 2009 03:04 GMT
#384
awwww u torrenting MW2, you a bad bad person .

That song must be like 30 seconds long lol, only 118 notes. Grats on 23 though. Why don't you play in Full Screen? Window seems harder since everything is so much smaller.
Racenilatr
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States2756 Posts
December 11 2009 11:36 GMT
#385
On December 11 2009 12:04 noClue wrote:
awwww u torrenting MW2, you a bad bad person .

That song must be like 30 seconds long lol, only 118 notes. Grats on 23 though. Why don't you play in Full Screen? Window seems harder since everything is so much smaller.

If's really hard to play though. I just am used to fullscreen, i've been using it since i started and I don't realy like fullscreen and not used to it
Racenilatr
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States2756 Posts
December 11 2009 22:34 GMT
#386
so anyone want to play some osu right now?
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
December 12 2009 08:23 GMT
#387
thanks for the suggestions guys. gonna DL a whole bunch of map packs in a bit :D

also, is there any way to stop osu from trying to submit my score after every song? i'm going on a cruise in a lil bit with no internet and osu always freezes whenever it tries to submit score with no connection
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
December 12 2009 08:34 GMT
#388
Just play in offline mode. I don't think there's any other way.
Liquipedia
Heyoka
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Katowice25012 Posts
December 12 2009 09:03 GMT
#389
On December 10 2009 10:06 noClue wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2009 13:41 Kyuukyuu wrote:
anyone have any recommended songs? i kinda went through all the recommended ones in the OP as well as beatmaps that existed for my music library, but since i don't know any random anime songs i have no idea what to get now i'm at the level of around.. getting an A on Gee (Insane), if that helps

We could play a bit and you can dl some I do . I just been downloading Beatmap Packs recently. I used to just go thru the list and listen to the song samples and download anything that catches my attention. Dling the beatmaps got me a lot more maps faster though . I think I'm only at 200 songs right now, all of which I do enjoy playing.


I want to do this with some people this weekend! I don't like jpop in general so I can't bring myself to sort through a lot of osu songs I don't already know, but I've got a few from playing with TLers I enjoy so surely there are more out there I can play
@RealHeyoka | ESL / DreamHack StarCraft Lead
MoeMoeKyun
Profile Joined January 2009
United States215 Posts
December 12 2009 14:28 GMT
#390
On December 12 2009 07:34 Racenilatr wrote:
so anyone want to play some osu right now?

Dude you got MF2? Add me on steam konakona1337 and play me sometime lol.
I lol in ur general direction
Racenilatr
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States2756 Posts
December 12 2009 18:31 GMT
#391
On December 12 2009 23:28 MoeMoeKyun wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2009 07:34 Racenilatr wrote:
so anyone want to play some osu right now?

Dude you got MF2? Add me on steam konakona1337 and play me sometime lol.

If you saw, i'm only 67% done or around that
Racenilatr
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States2756 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-12 21:55:28
December 12 2009 21:55 GMT
#392
[image loading]

I love getting an S and NOT MISSING any notes, but not getting a full combo either TT
Synthesis
Profile Joined August 2008
Canada167 Posts
December 12 2009 22:19 GMT
#393
Haha, I hate that too.
Jayme
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States5866 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-13 19:24:45
December 13 2009 19:14 GMT
#394
On December 11 2009 12:04 noClue wrote:
awwww u torrenting MW2, you a bad bad person .

That song must be like 30 seconds long lol, only 118 notes. Grats on 23 though. Why don't you play in Full Screen? Window seems harder since everything is so much smaller.


I didn't even know you could play Osu full screen... Lol... wow.

Dunno how you fullcombod Fireflies there Race. I tried it a bit and it has some of the most awkward timing. I know it's following the lyrics but holy crap.
Python is garbage, number 1 advocate of getting rid of it.
Racenilatr
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States2756 Posts
December 13 2009 20:47 GMT
#395
On December 14 2009 04:14 Jayme wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2009 12:04 noClue wrote:
awwww u torrenting MW2, you a bad bad person .

That song must be like 30 seconds long lol, only 118 notes. Grats on 23 though. Why don't you play in Full Screen? Window seems harder since everything is so much smaller.


I didn't even know you could play Osu full screen... Lol... wow.

Dunno how you fullcombod Fireflies there Race. I tried it a bit and it has some of the most awkward timing. I know it's following the lyrics but holy crap.

That's my point. it WASN'T A FULL COMBO >_>
noClue
Profile Joined July 2009
United States94 Posts
December 13 2009 20:59 GMT
#396
Isn't that caused by letting go of a slide early? I know in some maps it won't break combo but I'm not sure if it gives u the combo point.
Racenilatr
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States2756 Posts
December 13 2009 21:02 GMT
#397
On December 14 2009 05:59 noClue wrote:
Isn't that caused by letting go of a slide early? I know in some maps it won't break combo but I'm not sure if it gives u the combo point.

I have noClue
Synthesis
Profile Joined August 2008
Canada167 Posts
December 13 2009 21:30 GMT
#398
Yeah, although I'm not sure exactly how it works, if you let of a slider early sometimes it doesn't give you the combo tick but it won't break your combo either.

Also, I agree with you Jayme, except for all of Larto's maps, lol. I find them really odd to play.
noClue
Profile Joined July 2009
United States94 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-14 18:53:49
December 14 2009 01:59 GMT
#399
Oh man :-/, new mouse = osu failure. Until I get the correct adjustments :D.

Bah this is terrible . New setup is terrible, can't complete anything anymore. It's like the mouse pushes my hand lower and lower on the table whenever there are streaks along the bottom of the screen. Eventually my hand goes off the table in the middle of the song lol. It's a bit bigger than my last mouse :-/. Also eventually it'll end up literally like sideways in my grip, idk how. However, everything get better while osu took a huge fall.
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-14 22:17:38
December 14 2009 22:14 GMT
#400
^ lol I always do that (hand sliding around), that's why I'm bad at osu

Man, I hate when there's a really sweet song but the Hard chart is like ez sightread FC while the Insane chart is unpassable Playing Hard is so boring but I can't hear the song on Insane cuz I die all the time lol
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
10:00
Episode 111
CranKy Ducklings SOOP26
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech136
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 26814
Shuttle 2867
Bisu 1000
Horang2 792
Jaedong 564
BeSt 384
Hyuk 328
firebathero 293
actioN 288
Light 239
[ Show more ]
Stork 198
Zeus 198
Mini 183
Soulkey 178
Soma 164
Last 133
EffOrt 120
Leta 114
ggaemo 108
Pusan 82
ZerO 81
Snow 72
Rush 63
Mong 54
hero 47
Killer 45
Sea.KH 40
Aegong 39
Mind 36
Sexy 32
Shine 32
NaDa 29
Sharp 24
Bale 24
Shinee 23
ToSsGirL 20
soO 18
sorry 15
Terrorterran 15
PianO 14
JulyZerg 14
Free 14
zelot 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 7
HiyA 7
Dota 2
Gorgc1279
qojqva1152
Dendi800
Fuzer 124
League of Legends
Reynor77
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1409
shoxiejesuss592
x6flipin272
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1857
crisheroes703
Other Games
gofns39839
singsing2072
B2W.Neo493
XBOCT329
DeMusliM175
Liquid`LucifroN143
Mew2King114
Livibee109
XaKoH 107
ArmadaUGS106
QueenE75
ZerO(Twitch)11
Chillindude9
Railgan7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream288
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 48
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2195
• TFBlade326
Other Games
• WagamamaTV115
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 21m
Stellar Fest
1h 21m
OSC
12h 21m
Stellar Fest
1d 1h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 22h
Online Event
1d 23h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-28
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.