• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:27
CEST 10:27
KST 17:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9471 users

Star Wars - The Old Republic - Page 24

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 248 Next
Fruscainte
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
4596 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-07 22:27:37
July 07 2011 22:27 GMT
#461
On July 08 2011 07:03 Mattes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2011 06:55 Zerothegreat wrote:
Anyone have an idea what the last download files are? I'm on "Main Assets 7" and it's taking forever!


Its about 28-29gigs.

There are 13 main assets, and 13 englisch assets (which i presume are mainly soundfiles, because the first one is already 7gig large).


I definitely saw a screenshot from someone downloading the beta which showed it being 38.1GB.

I'll see if I can go scrounge that up for you.
Cite
Profile Joined August 2010
Australia251 Posts
July 07 2011 22:34 GMT
#462
On July 08 2011 07:19 Zerothegreat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2011 07:01 Cite wrote:
So you have the download infront of you presumably with the download speed and size yet cannot figure it out but choose to post? Just because I know things on the internet aren't THAT HARD (It makes me want to punch my face in a beta tester like above gets in T.T) but from words on the forums 27.5 gigs for the beta client sooooo without any other info you can do the maths and figure how much time you have left to dl that! (btw nice subtle double brag more or less is what im getting at :|)


I'm sure I've downloaded about 40gigs now sir. You don't download the whole thing at once it is in different sections. You have no way of knowing how many there are too. I've been downloading since last night and seems I have another day or so to go. Don't be mad at me, I've been waiting for this for years. Be mad at bioware


Sigh Im sorry it just came off the wrong way when I read your post and by all means you are right in the end damn you BW
Censin
Profile Joined May 2011
United States4 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-07 22:46:44
July 07 2011 22:44 GMT
#463
Downloaded the whole client last night and have been playing it for quite a while now... The pic is the fully installed client to, hopefully, stop the size discussion! XD
[image loading]
Mattes
Profile Joined July 2010
Germany1116 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-07 22:50:49
July 07 2011 22:48 GMT
#464
On July 08 2011 07:27 Fruscainte wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2011 07:03 Mattes wrote:
On July 08 2011 06:55 Zerothegreat wrote:
Anyone have an idea what the last download files are? I'm on "Main Assets 7" and it's taking forever!


Its about 28-29gigs.

There are 13 main assets, and 13 englisch assets (which i presume are mainly soundfiles, because the first one is already 7gig large).


I definitely saw a screenshot from someone downloading the beta which showed it being 38.1GB.

I'll see if I can go scrounge that up for you.


Dude, i have it on my hdd, its not 38 GB.

//like the guy above me says, its 27,5 right now (and with each new patch some hundred mbs more (last one was around 280mb iirc)
"Eyo lesson' here, Bey. You're comin' at the king, you best not miss."
Fruscainte
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
4596 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-08 19:02:40
July 08 2011 18:56 GMT
#465
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I'm sorry, but all I am seeing over and over is just WoW reskinned.

Believe me when I say I want to be proven wrong and this game be fucking amazing. But from the ME dialogue wheel, horrendous graphics with clunky as fuck animations, extremely cookie cutter quests (see pic) and very bland spells that may as well be every WoW spell with a Star Wars twist on it (from the couple of hours of streamed Trooper/Sith Inquisitor/Jedi Knight gameplay I've seen), I can't help but think this game is going to be a massive train wreck.

It's gonna sell, it's fucking Star Wars -- of course it will. But Christ, it looks bland and boring as fuck. Perhaps I'm just spoiled with glamor and hope from + Show Spoiler +
Guild Wars 2 promises


I'll probably try out the Demo or something when it becomes public though before I definitely say it sucks though.
Percutio
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1672 Posts
July 08 2011 19:07 GMT
#466
Fruscainte you have 40+ posts in this thread pretty much all bashing the game.

That is some dedication lol
What does it matter how I loose it?
Maand
Profile Joined April 2010
326 Posts
July 08 2011 19:10 GMT
#467
The biggest issue I have with SW:TOR are the amazingly bad animations and eve you Fruscainte confirm it.

On the contrary people were saying "ah, the animations are bad because it's not 3rd person footage". Makes perfect sense!

I really like the aesthetics of the game, but animations, spells and being story driven mmo make me less than interested in the game. Waiting for GW2.
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
July 08 2011 19:16 GMT
#468
On July 09 2011 04:07 Percutio wrote:
Fruscainte you have 40+ posts in this thread pretty much all bashing the game.

That is some dedication lol


He just wants to make sure we all know
When I think of something else, something will go here
IMABUNNEH
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom1062 Posts
July 08 2011 19:19 GMT
#469
I really like the animations when it's 2 melee people in combat, the way the swords interact and stuff. Less so when a melee guy is being shot in the face by the pistol dude as he hacks away with the lightsaber doing small amounts of damage at a time.


Still, a WoW skin if done RIGHT would probably be awesome. I enjoy WoW, whatever the critics say, I'm just fed up with Blizzard. Also I'm a Star Wars and Bioware fanboi.

GW2 appeals to me too, but GW2 is free to play. So I'll definately play them both at least on release, and either continue to play both, or commit to one fully.
"I think...now? No rival. Me world champion. Yeah. None rival." - oGsMC
IMABUNNEH
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom1062 Posts
July 08 2011 19:19 GMT
#470
and being story driven mmo make me less than interested in the game


This actually makes me so much MORE interested. It'll be nice that quests aren't just walls of text I ignore for once.
"I think...now? No rival. Me world champion. Yeah. None rival." - oGsMC
Fruscainte
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
4596 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-08 19:25:34
July 08 2011 19:24 GMT
#471
On July 09 2011 04:16 blade55555 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2011 04:07 Percutio wrote:
Fruscainte you have 40+ posts in this thread pretty much all bashing the game.

That is some dedication lol


He just wants to make sure we all know


And there are people with 40+ posts praising the game. I see something about the game that I think sucks or is interesting, I'll post about it. I've had some positive posts in this thread too

My dedication does not take away from my points legitimacy though.

On July 09 2011 04:19 IMABUNNEH wrote:
Show nested quote +
and being story driven mmo make me less than interested in the game


This actually makes me so much MORE interested. It'll be nice that quests aren't just walls of text I ignore for once.


If I wanted a compelling story I'd read a book. I'm buying a video game, I want fun gameplay.
Killerkrack
Profile Joined August 2010
664 Posts
July 08 2011 19:33 GMT
#472
On July 08 2011 07:13 Xinder wrote:
I never get invites for these beta things

Don't feel bad, I never get one either I want to play this game sooo bad!
city42
Profile Joined October 2007
1656 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-08 19:54:26
July 08 2011 19:54 GMT
#473
On July 09 2011 04:24 Fruscainte wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2011 04:16 blade55555 wrote:
On July 09 2011 04:07 Percutio wrote:
Fruscainte you have 40+ posts in this thread pretty much all bashing the game.

That is some dedication lol


He just wants to make sure we all know


And there are people with 40+ posts praising the game. I see something about the game that I think sucks or is interesting, I'll post about it. I've had some positive posts in this thread too

Can you point out these positive posts? I've been reading this thread because I'm interested in the game, and with one exception (linking a video, which is more neutral than it is positive), all your posts have consisted of either:

1) Naming a feature of the game and expressing how it has turned you off.
2) Arguing with someone else in the thread.
Dark-Storm
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada334 Posts
July 08 2011 20:03 GMT
#474
Never played an MMO but beat KOTOR and KOTOR 2 over 20 times each. I'll be playing the shit out of the old republic

<3 bioware RPG's
I don't have Pet Peeves. I have Major psychotic Fucking Hatreds
Fruscainte
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
4596 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-08 20:13:00
July 08 2011 20:12 GMT
#475
On July 09 2011 04:54 city42 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2011 04:24 Fruscainte wrote:
On July 09 2011 04:16 blade55555 wrote:
On July 09 2011 04:07 Percutio wrote:
Fruscainte you have 40+ posts in this thread pretty much all bashing the game.

That is some dedication lol


He just wants to make sure we all know


And there are people with 40+ posts praising the game. I see something about the game that I think sucks or is interesting, I'll post about it. I've had some positive posts in this thread too

Can you point out these positive posts? I've been reading this thread because I'm interested in the game, and with one exception (linking a video, which is more neutral than it is positive), all your posts have consisted of either:

1) Naming a feature of the game and expressing how it has turned you off.
2) Arguing with someone else in the thread.


If you're telling me you want me to skim through this entire thread to find you positive feedback from me, I'd call you crazy. If you are expecting me to sift through my posting history when I've been posting in this thread since I've had about 1200 posts, you're even more crazy.

Oh boy, that was another negative one. ;-;
city42
Profile Joined October 2007
1656 Posts
July 08 2011 20:31 GMT
#476
On July 09 2011 05:12 Fruscainte wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2011 04:54 city42 wrote:
On July 09 2011 04:24 Fruscainte wrote:
On July 09 2011 04:16 blade55555 wrote:
On July 09 2011 04:07 Percutio wrote:
Fruscainte you have 40+ posts in this thread pretty much all bashing the game.

That is some dedication lol


He just wants to make sure we all know


And there are people with 40+ posts praising the game. I see something about the game that I think sucks or is interesting, I'll post about it. I've had some positive posts in this thread too

Can you point out these positive posts? I've been reading this thread because I'm interested in the game, and with one exception (linking a video, which is more neutral than it is positive), all your posts have consisted of either:

1) Naming a feature of the game and expressing how it has turned you off.
2) Arguing with someone else in the thread.


If you're telling me you want me to skim through this entire thread to find you positive feedback from me, I'd call you crazy. If you are expecting me to sift through my posting history when I've been posting in this thread since I've had about 1200 posts, you're even more crazy.

Oh boy, that was another negative one. ;-;

Good spin attempt, but I already did it for you. I went through the thread with your name on ctrl+F, and did not find a single positive post. This is the closest you came:

On June 09 2011 12:15 Fruscainte wrote:
On a real note, it's just going to be difficult to balance Force Users and Non-Force Users. It's going to be a good slipping slope here. Either they over compensate and non force users like Bounty Hunters and whatnot are far too strong and are overused, or Force Users are ridiculously strong (as they should be) and the other classes are pathetically bad.

Let's hope they can balance that right. Because, at least in KoTOR and KoTOR 2, you needed some Jedi in your party. You could not go blaster or something because Jedi was infinitely better in every possible way.
Gryffindor_us
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
United States5606 Posts
July 08 2011 20:34 GMT
#477
Eh, like anything I've heard good and bad things. One of the allures right now is that some people wrote on betacake that the combat was fast paced which I like quite a lot. My friend who's in beta compared it to Vanilla WoW in pacing, which I like a lot. The only concern I have is there is a resilience like stat, I hope it's mild!

I don't expect a revolution in quest directives, what I do expect however is that people will care more about the quests and make it more fun to level.

Aesthetically the animations are fine to me, when I watch that "choreographed" combat I get a little disillusioned because I play a much more active "bunnyhopping" style. The choreographed combat doesn't prevent my style though so that's fine. I have a favorable impression of the gameplay when it's being played by someone decent.

The problem I've seen so far with criticisms of the game is that they're incoherent babbling without a lot of structure. "I hate deez qeusts thererre so borrrrrrrrring."

Here are some concerns I have as someone who hasn't played the game:
  • There are only four flashpoints per faction at the moment. WoW had 19 dungeons from 1-60. Were they amazing? No, some of them were a pain in the ass, but I still think there should be more for this game at launch.

  • How long will it take for them to add content patches with a fully voiced mmo?

  • I've heard conflicting things about the unique quest lines or your "class" quest line. I've heard they comprise a large portion of your questing from 1-50, on the other hand I've heard they aren't that prevalent. If they're not as prevalent after the origin world then how will it feel like a unique experience to hit 50 with a different class?


    What I'm excited about:

  • PvP, as mentioned before I've heard good things. I also like the lack of flying mounts and the developers mentioned having quests cross in areas in the world which will be awesome for world pvp. Honestly, as long as the pvp in this game is awesome I would be fine at 50.

  • Flashpoints/questing will be more fun than mindlessly accepting quests and doing them without any investment in the character. Don't get me wrong, I'm good at grinding quests that have no meaning, but this sounds much more enjoyable.

  • Star Wars :D




Remember 11-12-04. 이윤열 ~. |||| ZerO, IriS, JangBi, Stork, BackHo! Mah Jae Yoon is no longer a feared entity.
Fruscainte
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
4596 Posts
July 08 2011 20:36 GMT
#478
On July 09 2011 05:31 city42 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2011 05:12 Fruscainte wrote:
On July 09 2011 04:54 city42 wrote:
On July 09 2011 04:24 Fruscainte wrote:
On July 09 2011 04:16 blade55555 wrote:
On July 09 2011 04:07 Percutio wrote:
Fruscainte you have 40+ posts in this thread pretty much all bashing the game.

That is some dedication lol


He just wants to make sure we all know


And there are people with 40+ posts praising the game. I see something about the game that I think sucks or is interesting, I'll post about it. I've had some positive posts in this thread too

Can you point out these positive posts? I've been reading this thread because I'm interested in the game, and with one exception (linking a video, which is more neutral than it is positive), all your posts have consisted of either:

1) Naming a feature of the game and expressing how it has turned you off.
2) Arguing with someone else in the thread.


If you're telling me you want me to skim through this entire thread to find you positive feedback from me, I'd call you crazy. If you are expecting me to sift through my posting history when I've been posting in this thread since I've had about 1200 posts, you're even more crazy.

Oh boy, that was another negative one. ;-;

Good spin attempt, but I already did it for you. I went through the thread with your name on ctrl+F, and did not find a single positive post. This is the closest you came:

Show nested quote +
On June 09 2011 12:15 Fruscainte wrote:
On a real note, it's just going to be difficult to balance Force Users and Non-Force Users. It's going to be a good slipping slope here. Either they over compensate and non force users like Bounty Hunters and whatnot are far too strong and are overused, or Force Users are ridiculously strong (as they should be) and the other classes are pathetically bad.

Let's hope they can balance that right. Because, at least in KoTOR and KoTOR 2, you needed some Jedi in your party. You could not go blaster or something because Jedi was infinitely better in every possible way.


Then let appease your immature crusade against me:

Mythic is a God at making PvP, so that is in the games favor.
city42
Profile Joined October 2007
1656 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-08 20:50:20
July 08 2011 20:48 GMT
#479
On July 09 2011 05:36 Fruscainte wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2011 05:31 city42 wrote:
On July 09 2011 05:12 Fruscainte wrote:
On July 09 2011 04:54 city42 wrote:
On July 09 2011 04:24 Fruscainte wrote:
On July 09 2011 04:16 blade55555 wrote:
On July 09 2011 04:07 Percutio wrote:
Fruscainte you have 40+ posts in this thread pretty much all bashing the game.

That is some dedication lol


He just wants to make sure we all know


And there are people with 40+ posts praising the game. I see something about the game that I think sucks or is interesting, I'll post about it. I've had some positive posts in this thread too

Can you point out these positive posts? I've been reading this thread because I'm interested in the game, and with one exception (linking a video, which is more neutral than it is positive), all your posts have consisted of either:

1) Naming a feature of the game and expressing how it has turned you off.
2) Arguing with someone else in the thread.


If you're telling me you want me to skim through this entire thread to find you positive feedback from me, I'd call you crazy. If you are expecting me to sift through my posting history when I've been posting in this thread since I've had about 1200 posts, you're even more crazy.

Oh boy, that was another negative one. ;-;

Good spin attempt, but I already did it for you. I went through the thread with your name on ctrl+F, and did not find a single positive post. This is the closest you came:

On June 09 2011 12:15 Fruscainte wrote:
On a real note, it's just going to be difficult to balance Force Users and Non-Force Users. It's going to be a good slipping slope here. Either they over compensate and non force users like Bounty Hunters and whatnot are far too strong and are overused, or Force Users are ridiculously strong (as they should be) and the other classes are pathetically bad.

Let's hope they can balance that right. Because, at least in KoTOR and KoTOR 2, you needed some Jedi in your party. You could not go blaster or something because Jedi was infinitely better in every possible way.


Then let appease your immature crusade against me:

Mythic is a God at making PvP, so that is in the games favor.

You've made very little attempt at constructive criticism. It's all stuff like "God damnit bioware. God fucking damnit," "I feel a major flop incoming," and "My god this game looks like shit." Now which one of us is on the crusade again? All I'm asking for is an explanation for a statement. Given that you're a proficient rhetor, I know you wouldn't resort to lying in order to defend yourself. Those positive posts are out there somewhere! Go look for them the same way OJ went looking for the real killers.
ZeGzoR
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden307 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-08 20:54:31
July 08 2011 20:54 GMT
#480
I was really really excited when i started following this game back in january this year. As alot of other people i played kotor back when it was released (Or actully, my brother played it and i watched and we discussed the different dialog options and actions).

The buzz was that it would be released this spring so i checked the official forums about 3 times everyday for a month. After a month i got tired of it. Anyways my point is that it will be atleast half a year, maby even a year before this game is released, and after seeing some gameplay videos i can say for sure that im not really that impressed. I mean, the dialog thing looks really awsome but when u remove that it looks and plays out exactly as WoW, which isnt a bad thing if u want alot of players.

I would actully prefer another Kotor game with upgraded graphics, similar to the Me3.

Ofcourse, i will buy it nevertheless. But i cant say i will play it after ive gone trough it once or twice.
yeah yeah im going
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 248 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 882
GuemChi 634
Leta 308
Hyun 279
firebathero 221
BeSt 212
Soma 177
Mong 108
PianO 55
910 49
[ Show more ]
sSak 43
Bale 29
Shine 20
yabsab 19
HiyA 18
ZergMaN 14
Noble 14
Dota 2
febbydoto22
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss558
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King292
Other Games
summit1g8326
olofmeister964
ceh9548
JimRising 479
KnowMe75
Trikslyr20
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick468
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast36
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos516
• Stunt445
Other Games
• Shiphtur484
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 33m
Patches Events
7h 33m
The PondCast
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 2h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.