• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:15
CEST 15:15
KST 22:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7338 users

Dwarf Fortress - Addiction in ASCII - Page 43

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 75 Next
SnK-Arcbound
Profile Joined March 2005
United States4423 Posts
June 27 2011 09:29 GMT
#841
Wonderful, this was my 3rd time restart a fortress in under a week. You get better and better at it and the game becomes more enjoyable as you get further faster. I just got my second group of immigrants. I went from 11 to 33 -_-. I guess even dwarves have mexicans.

Also, use tileset makes the game so much fucking easier, you can actually tell what things are.
Hamp
Profile Joined April 2010
Norway100 Posts
June 27 2011 10:05 GMT
#842
I dont know if it's been linked yet, but the Lazy Newb Pack makes things easier if you're considering starting. It contains the game, different graphics tilesets, and some utilities. One of these, Dwarf Therapist, is really usefull as it allows you to maintain control of larger populations.

In regards to the game itself, I have just had my puny army of 15 dwarves face of against a horde of Elk Birds and Dralthas. A couple of deaths here and there, but overall they're managing great. Exploring caves is unexpectedly awesome, as there's so much you can find down there.
Haemonculus
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States6980 Posts
June 27 2011 14:08 GMT
#843
So what do you guys do with your industry late game? I can usually mange to have 0 or only a few idlers for the bulk of my first few years. There's stuff that obviously needs to be done, goods to be made, things to be hauled, etc.

But late game? I have so many damned idlers! My current fortress has just over 150 dorfs, 50 of which are full-time soldiers. I seem to constantly have about 20-30 idlers, and that number only seems to drop when I dump a *lot* of stone. My steel industry is pumping out steel armor/weapons non-stop out of 2 forges (with 4 smelters working 24/7 to keep the steel coming), and my gold industry is constantly engaged with trivial gold crafts or furniture. Then I've got about 2 of every other workshop, but I don't really *need* them to be producing much more stuff. I've mined the map dry of trees, and I'm rapidly grabbing every little gem in the whole world. But even when I do go on a production spree and order every workshop to build stuff, I still have lotsa idlers. I dunno what to do with them all!

I tried a few big-building projects. Our castle took a while to finish, and just held off a large goblin siege without taking a casualty! Fortifications OP. Later we build a few pyramids, and a few "fun" projects. There's the "badger room", in which goblins can be tossed to be torn apart by angry badgers. Then there's the "elephant room", which has a similar function, except with elephants. Then the "mystery room", which currently holds I think a gorilla, two bears, a wolf, and an aligator. That one's fun. Then there's "goblin tower", some 20 Z levels above the castle, which paints the roof of the castle red on occasion. My offices are downright decadent. The future king's room is massive, made entirely of marble, every single tile engraved by a legendary engraver, and filled with nothing but the finest golden furniture.

I just can't get my idlers down. There's just not enough for them to do. Should I simply draft more of them into the army? They seem to have no other use than eating all my food T_T;
I admire your commitment to being *very* oily
alrik21
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden20 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-27 16:01:49
June 27 2011 16:01 GMT
#844
On June 24 2011 22:45 ChinaWhite wrote:
You must use wooden spears year, I think that bit is crucial.

I reckon steel would be fine - perhaps just use 5 or 6 spears in each trap instead of 10 to tone it done a little.

3 of my 8 man squad are now legendary shield users too! It literally takes minutes in real time it's insane.

Just remember to let them out to eat / drink :-) They dont mind sleeping in there tho!

Might double up as a good noble disposal system too.


Yeah, this works really well with iron armor too, but dont forget to make the door non pet passable, more than half of my war dogs and all the puppies were impaled by wooden spears when they followed their masters into the training room, now 7 dwarfs are miserable after watching their pets die
Liberated
Vain
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Netherlands1115 Posts
June 27 2011 17:21 GMT
#845
I finally killed all the forgotten beasts!!!!!!!!!

they like to come in pairs
Battle.net 2.0 is a waiter and he's a dick
ChinaWhite
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom239 Posts
June 27 2011 17:44 GMT
#846
On June 27 2011 23:08 Haemonculus wrote:
So what do you guys do with your industry late game? I can usually mange to have 0 or only a few idlers for the bulk of my first few years. There's stuff that obviously needs to be done, goods to be made, things to be hauled, etc.

But late game? I have so many damned idlers! My current fortress has just over 150 dorfs, 50 of which are full-time soldiers. I seem to constantly have about 20-30 idlers, and that number only seems to drop when I dump a *lot* of stone. My steel industry is pumping out steel armor/weapons non-stop out of 2 forges (with 4 smelters working 24/7 to keep the steel coming), and my gold industry is constantly engaged with trivial gold crafts or furniture. Then I've got about 2 of every other workshop, but I don't really *need* them to be producing much more stuff. I've mined the map dry of trees, and I'm rapidly grabbing every little gem in the whole world. But even when I do go on a production spree and order every workshop to build stuff, I still have lotsa idlers. I dunno what to do with them all!

I tried a few big-building projects. Our castle took a while to finish, and just held off a large goblin siege without taking a casualty! Fortifications OP. Later we build a few pyramids, and a few "fun" projects. There's the "badger room", in which goblins can be tossed to be torn apart by angry badgers. Then there's the "elephant room", which has a similar function, except with elephants. Then the "mystery room", which currently holds I think a gorilla, two bears, a wolf, and an aligator. That one's fun. Then there's "goblin tower", some 20 Z levels above the castle, which paints the roof of the castle red on occasion. My offices are downright decadent. The future king's room is massive, made entirely of marble, every single tile engraved by a legendary engraver, and filled with nothing but the finest golden furniture.

I just can't get my idlers down. There's just not enough for them to do. Should I simply draft more of them into the army? They seem to have no other use than eating all my food T_T;



I have Similar issues. I'm at 167 / 200 supply at the moment and seem to have an average of 40-50 idle workers. I have a much smaller military though, only two squads of 8.

I'm not really sure it's a problem, so long as you have a nice grand dining hall (assume you do if you're building pyramids!!!) set as a meeting place they should all stay super happy and not need to work.

You can never have too many marks dorfs, maybe set some more to train as it takes ages?

Loving the idea of a badger room, I'm gonna get me one of those, the critters have been a plague on our extistence!

Perhaps start a mega project like pumping up lava so you're able to burn a large section of the ground at the flip of a switch?

I'm about to start work on a pretty elabourate drowning chamber and perhaps a maze with various creatures / pressure plates etc.

In terms on long term goals - maybe clearing out hell and building some fun stuff down there? Not actually sure if that's even possible......
Haemonculus
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States6980 Posts
June 27 2011 17:50 GMT
#847
On June 28 2011 02:44 ChinaWhite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2011 23:08 Haemonculus wrote:
So what do you guys do with your industry late game? I can usually mange to have 0 or only a few idlers for the bulk of my first few years. There's stuff that obviously needs to be done, goods to be made, things to be hauled, etc.

But late game? I have so many damned idlers! My current fortress has just over 150 dorfs, 50 of which are full-time soldiers. I seem to constantly have about 20-30 idlers, and that number only seems to drop when I dump a *lot* of stone. My steel industry is pumping out steel armor/weapons non-stop out of 2 forges (with 4 smelters working 24/7 to keep the steel coming), and my gold industry is constantly engaged with trivial gold crafts or furniture. Then I've got about 2 of every other workshop, but I don't really *need* them to be producing much more stuff. I've mined the map dry of trees, and I'm rapidly grabbing every little gem in the whole world. But even when I do go on a production spree and order every workshop to build stuff, I still have lotsa idlers. I dunno what to do with them all!

I tried a few big-building projects. Our castle took a while to finish, and just held off a large goblin siege without taking a casualty! Fortifications OP. Later we build a few pyramids, and a few "fun" projects. There's the "badger room", in which goblins can be tossed to be torn apart by angry badgers. Then there's the "elephant room", which has a similar function, except with elephants. Then the "mystery room", which currently holds I think a gorilla, two bears, a wolf, and an aligator. That one's fun. Then there's "goblin tower", some 20 Z levels above the castle, which paints the roof of the castle red on occasion. My offices are downright decadent. The future king's room is massive, made entirely of marble, every single tile engraved by a legendary engraver, and filled with nothing but the finest golden furniture.

I just can't get my idlers down. There's just not enough for them to do. Should I simply draft more of them into the army? They seem to have no other use than eating all my food T_T;



I have Similar issues. I'm at 167 / 200 supply at the moment and seem to have an average of 40-50 idle workers. I have a much smaller military though, only two squads of 8.

I'm not really sure it's a problem, so long as you have a nice grand dining hall (assume you do if you're building pyramids!!!) set as a meeting place they should all stay super happy and not need to work.

You can never have too many marks dorfs, maybe set some more to train as it takes ages?

Loving the idea of a badger room, I'm gonna get me one of those, the critters have been a plague on our extistence!

Perhaps start a mega project like pumping up lava so you're able to burn a large section of the ground at the flip of a switch?

I'm about to start work on a pretty elabourate drowning chamber and perhaps a maze with various creatures / pressure plates etc.

In terms on long term goals - maybe clearing out hell and building some fun stuff down there? Not actually sure if that's even possible......

Last time I dug into hell, I lost over 180 dorfs, and we didn't even harm a single clown.
I don't think it can be done o.o;
I admire your commitment to being *very* oily
MisterD
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Germany1338 Posts
June 27 2011 20:16 GMT
#848
demons are tough, some apparently are immortal because you can only kill demons by ripping severing their bodies in half and not every creature is separable.. So yeah, don't try that. Try mining for some adamantine, walling in a miner with some food and drinks for instance. But as long as you deem your fortress safe, i don't think there is much hurt in having idlers around. Go hit some caves, collect all the webs, prepare big stockpiles of any raw materials for whatever things might come. maybe rig your entry hallway to wall of when invaders step inside, dig out a pool above and let all your idlers run around with buckets filling this pool so after automatically walling of your hallway everything inside gets automatically drowned, fun stuff!
Gold isn't everything in life... you need wood, too!
ChinaWhite
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom239 Posts
June 27 2011 20:21 GMT
#849
Can the denizens of hell not be drowned in water magma? I've thought about digging a channel there and then flooding it from the top, if the channel was long and winding they should not make it to the surface?
Logo
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States7542 Posts
June 27 2011 20:46 GMT
#850
On June 28 2011 05:21 ChinaWhite wrote:
Can the denizens of hell not be drowned in water magma? I've thought about digging a channel there and then flooding it from the top, if the channel was long and winding they should not make it to the surface?


if I recall correctly some of them can swim, some will drown, and some are so hot they will boil the water around them (thus preventing themselves from being drowned).
Logo
Vain
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Netherlands1115 Posts
June 27 2011 20:50 GMT
#851
On June 28 2011 05:46 Logo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2011 05:21 ChinaWhite wrote:
Can the denizens of hell not be drowned in water magma? I've thought about digging a channel there and then flooding it from the top, if the channel was long and winding they should not make it to the surface?


if I recall correctly some of them can swim, some will drown, and some are so hot they will boil the water around them (thus preventing themselves from being drowned).


Can't you just make a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong hallway where they should pass to your fortress filled with cage traps with a web over it. If i remember correctly Those traps should cage ANYTHING that walks over.
Battle.net 2.0 is a waiter and he's a dick
RandomAccount#49059
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States2140 Posts
June 27 2011 21:05 GMT
#852
--- Nuked ---
Zocat
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2229 Posts
June 27 2011 21:31 GMT
#853
Cave In.
thfrgi
Profile Joined December 2010
33 Posts
June 27 2011 21:49 GMT
#854
I have no idea what just happened.
There I was, chilling with my 70~ dwarves ( i like my fortresses small), and this caravan arrives. Nothing to worry about, finally getting all that flux stone i ordered.
And then, "A vile force of darkness has arrived". Still nothing to worry about, let's just close the door and wait for them to get bored and leave. So i go back to masterfully engraving the shit out of everywhere, when suddenly this one merchant becomes melancholy and then berserk.
no problem, i activate my militia squad and order them to take him down before he destroys something. And they took him down diligently.
But then happens what i don't understand:
my militiamen start killing dwarfs at random and even each other. none of them were marked as being berserked or whatever, they were just blinking and running around trailing blood and guts all over the place. I ordered them to station somewhere out of the way, they didn't care, and then i disbanded them and they finally stopped killing everyone, except one that keeps interrupting people.
but now i have 20+ dead bodies lying around, with only 5 coffins in storage, the miasma is spreading and the whole fortress is a mess.
I'll see if i can recuperate, but this was a pretty confusing experience... and also a lot of fun somehow, reading the gruesome battle reports is always entertaining!
you know you want her
Tippecanoe
Profile Joined May 2011
United States342 Posts
June 27 2011 22:12 GMT
#855
The only thing that will kill and stop demons is a cave in.
SnK-Arcbound
Profile Joined March 2005
United States4423 Posts
June 28 2011 00:15 GMT
#856
Anyone know why my dwarves won't move dead dwarves? They aren't blocked, I have coffins, and a place to put dead bodies. The wiki says that's all I need, but even dwarves with no jobs won't do anything about it.
thfrgi
Profile Joined December 2010
33 Posts
June 28 2011 00:23 GMT
#857
SnK, have you authorised the coffins for burial through the q menu? And have you checked if your dwarves actually have the burial labor enabled?
Otherwise sometimes they just really need some time to get to it, dwarves seem to have a very high tolerance towards corpses.
you know you want her
plated.rawr
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Norway1676 Posts
June 28 2011 00:50 GMT
#858
On June 28 2011 06:49 thfrgi wrote:
I have no idea what just happened.
There I was, chilling with my 70~ dwarves ( i like my fortresses small), and this caravan arrives. Nothing to worry about, finally getting all that flux stone i ordered.
And then, "A vile force of darkness has arrived". Still nothing to worry about, let's just close the door and wait for them to get bored and leave. So i go back to masterfully engraving the shit out of everywhere, when suddenly this one merchant becomes melancholy and then berserk.
no problem, i activate my militia squad and order them to take him down before he destroys something. And they took him down diligently.
But then happens what i don't understand:
my militiamen start killing dwarfs at random and even each other. none of them were marked as being berserked or whatever, they were just blinking and running around trailing blood and guts all over the place. I ordered them to station somewhere out of the way, they didn't care, and then i disbanded them and they finally stopped killing everyone, except one that keeps interrupting people.
but now i have 20+ dead bodies lying around, with only 5 coffins in storage, the miasma is spreading and the whole fortress is a mess.
I'll see if i can recuperate, but this was a pretty confusing experience... and also a lot of fun somehow, reading the gruesome battle reports is always entertaining!

Sounds like a good ol' loyalty cascade. Some of your dwarves have a higher-than-average emotional connection to the Mountainhomes, so killing anyone from there will result in them going batshit crazy. Then, in turn, all those who're connected to that dwarf will go batshit crazy if this dwarf is killed, and so on.

And as for the entire clown discussion - they're immune to water and magma individually, but you can cast them in obsidian if you combine it, so they're still vulnerable. Strategic cave-ins and repeating floor spikes also hit them well.
Savior broke my heart ;_; || twitch.tv/onnings
SnK-Arcbound
Profile Joined March 2005
United States4423 Posts
June 28 2011 01:13 GMT
#859
On June 28 2011 09:23 thfrgi wrote:
SnK, have you authorised the coffins for burial through the q menu? And have you checked if your dwarves actually have the burial labor enabled?
Otherwise sometimes they just really need some time to get to it, dwarves seem to have a very high tolerance towards corpses.

Oh shit, coffins need to be authorised in the q menu, I didn't know that, that's probably what I was missing. Guess I can unbuild that wall around the corpse (since walling off the room after removing the meeting room still left a stupid dwarf in there).
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
June 28 2011 01:16 GMT
#860
Well, second day of dwarf fortressing, I'm getting the hang of it.. got a little fortress of 100 dwarves, still need to learn about combat and stuff (goblins raped my expedition force.. I think I forgot to equip weapons)
A bunch of questions crept up though if someone could be so helpful:

+ Show Spoiler +
why do names sometimes flash in u-screen
any easy way to search for a particular dwarf?
any easy way to search whether the caravan is offering to trade a particular good?
what's up with the negotiations (those sliding bars from 100% onwards) and "view our documents" or whatever) -- what does that do?
bins? how do they work? (making stockpiles not need to be so huge etc)
how to tell what layer I'm in? (atm I'm using stuff like, well if I see sphalerite I must be in metamorphic)
related to above -- are the layers in order? ie always sedi > ii > ie > meta?
different colours of dwarves in u-screen and just in general -- do they mean anything?
an easy way to change preferences (ie say 10 idles, i want them all to start mining)


I have a feeling I'm gonna be restarting this fortress soon.. I can't find any damn coal so I've been destroying trees like nobody's business. Have some exploratory mining going on now using efficiency techniques learned from minecraft XD\
Plus I have a slight ghost problem. >.<
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 75 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs PercivalLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings160
CranKy Ducklings SOOP44
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech125
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 4908
Jaedong 3144
Leta 2065
Soulkey 1325
EffOrt 854
Horang2 445
Soma 430
BeSt 327
Rush 318
Mini 293
[ Show more ]
Stork 238
Light 224
Pusan 181
Killer 164
Zeus 139
ggaemo 137
Larva 135
Snow 134
Barracks 127
firebathero 97
Sea.KH 64
hero 62
Mong 55
JYJ 52
ToSsGirL 37
Sharp 32
Bale 31
sorry 28
Aegong 23
Shinee 21
Sexy 16
zelot 12
Sacsri 10
Icarus 8
Shine 8
JulyZerg 6
Rock 5
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
Gorgc7291
Dendi696
qojqva574
XaKoH 407
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_197
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes3989
Other Games
gofns45999
singsing1641
olofmeister1291
B2W.Neo790
byalli551
Lowko337
Livibee193
DeMusliM167
OGKoka 105
mouzStarbuck102
ArmadaUGS82
Liquid`VortiX81
Chillindude7
Organizations
StarCraft 2
WardiTV567
Other Games
BasetradeTV206
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream206
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 15
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV345
League of Legends
• Jankos1678
• Nemesis1114
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
10h 45m
Kung Fu Cup
21h 45m
The PondCast
1d 20h
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.