• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:55
CEST 17:55
KST 00:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9505 users

TL Dayz Survivors List - Page 2

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 13 14 15 Next All
TSBspartacus
Profile Joined October 2011
England1046 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-23 15:15:04
May 23 2012 15:07 GMT
#21
yes sorry to confuse people, I meant no teamkilling as in our own guys. Shooting others is recommended :p

Also yeah a base camp sounds awesome, we need to pick 2 servers, one America and one EU. Just so people can switch between them if they need to. However there is one problem with base camps. They can be raided while we're offline, and there is no way to stop this due to the nature of the game. We'd have to pick a damn good hiding spot. Also they only work on one server, but if we can find one that is regularly decent then we can try to fit in that one.

Team Liquid vs Everyone else :D
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
May 23 2012 15:40 GMT
#22
Okay, got everything up and running now.

TeamLiquid ID: Archas
In Game: Archas
Steam: N/A
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Al Bundy
Profile Joined April 2010
7257 Posts
May 23 2012 16:35 GMT
#23
Teamliquid ID: Al Bundy
Steam Account: Hovito99
In-game name: Hovito
o choro é livre
Lampan
Profile Joined September 2009
Sweden43 Posts
May 23 2012 20:17 GMT
#24
Teamliquid ID: Lampan
In Game: Lampan
Steam: Lampan
"Member of Hyuk Hyuk Hyuk Cafe! He's the next Jaedong, baby!"
ifonlyiwereawsum
Profile Joined November 2010
United States484 Posts
May 23 2012 20:19 GMT
#25
Teamliquid ID: ifonlyiwereawsum
In Game: Sylley/Ifonly
Steam: ifonlyiwereawsum
LiquidSnute // Zai //
Al Bundy
Profile Joined April 2010
7257 Posts
May 23 2012 21:29 GMT
#26
Hey guys could you tell us what server(s)s are you playing on? I'd join the TS3 channel but I don't have a microphone yet
o choro é livre
Disregard
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
China10252 Posts
May 23 2012 21:30 GMT
#27
Will be setting up the mod and hopefully play by tomorrow.
"If I had to take a drug in order to be free, I'm screwed. Freedom exists in the mind, otherwise it doesn't exist."
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-23 22:05:39
May 23 2012 22:04 GMT
#28
So I think its probably best if we have two "Go To" servers that people can just favorite so we can better manage meeting up in game. So when people log on they can just hop on the server and the ts3 channel and be good to go.
I imagine we will want each of them on opposite timezones so we can choose to play in the day or night.

Does anyone have any suggestions for what servers to use or a better way we could organize this?
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
Al Bundy
Profile Joined April 2010
7257 Posts
May 23 2012 22:06 GMT
#29
Sounds good to me. As I'm new to the game I'll let you guys choose the servers.
o choro é livre
Sonminiser
Profile Joined June 2011
United States4 Posts
May 23 2012 22:06 GMT
#30
Teamliquid ID: Sonminiser
In Game: Sonminiser
Steam: Sonminiser

I try to avoid confrontation with other players, but if its between taking their life or losing mine I'll always shoot first ask questions later.
Dacendoran
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States825 Posts
May 24 2012 03:39 GMT
#31
TeamLiquid ID: Dacendoran
In Game: Dacendoran
Steam: Dacendoran
skype:kerokyrako
PaqMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1475 Posts
May 24 2012 04:45 GMT
#32
TeamLiquid ID: PaqMan
In Game: PaqMan

I need to get a mic!
t(ツ)t
TSBspartacus
Profile Joined October 2011
England1046 Posts
May 24 2012 05:50 GMT
#33
I'd suggest a dallas server like dallas four and either UK SAS server or one of the french ones. From experience these seem to work ok
jtype
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
England2167 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-24 07:13:25
May 24 2012 07:12 GMT
#34
Yea that sounds good to me. I haven't been on any FR servers yet, myself. I tend to bounce between Virginia, UK and RU, depending on what time of day I want to play at (I'm finding more and more that there some very unique advantages to playing at night time).
sluggaslamoo
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Australia4494 Posts
May 24 2012 07:14 GMT
#35
On May 23 2012 19:25 icystorage wrote:
guys, make a base camp and start a community and shit like a small town or something and implement politicis and law enforcement and shit like that :D


Sounds awesome, can totally re-enact something like Highschool of the Dead.
Come play Android Netrunner - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409008
TSBspartacus
Profile Joined October 2011
England1046 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-24 12:39:26
May 24 2012 12:35 GMT
#36
Speaking of base camps, just came across a heavily fortified military installation south of vybor with lots of barbed wire and sandbags around. Two tents full of loot, and no zombies either. After looting both tents for all I could carry I made my way through one of the buildings next to them, curious as to whether there was another stash somewhere nearby. As I crept my way into the building I spotted a bandit with a sniper rifle lying down watching out of the other door. POW! Slug to his head. Extremely cautious now I checked the rooms one by one, and sure enough there was a guy sat in a room with a shotgun watching the door. unfortunately for him I shot first and didn't stop till I was sure he was dead. Lotsa nice loot for me! Went to loot the bandit at the other door and the server crashed

I guess one of them was the host and rage-quit so that he didn't lose his loot. Still, felt good ruining days of hard work and survival for two people and profiting from their deaths.

Maybe I'm a bit too into this kill or be killed thing. But as a general rule I only trust people from here.

On the bright side, no bandit skin yet. I think its bugged. Means people will think before shooting me, which gives me plenty of time to "think" them in the head.

Oh and my current location is Vybor near the north west airfield if people want to meet up at all. I should be on tonight around 8PM GMT, hoping to find some NVG's so I can start hunting at night too.
icystorage
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Jollibee19350 Posts
May 24 2012 13:17 GMT
#37
make a base camp! D:< and trade with each other, set up an economy and a make shift government
LiquidDota StaffAre you ready for a Miracle-? We are! The International 2017 Champions!
HeavOnEarth
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States7087 Posts
May 24 2012 13:31 GMT
#38
On May 24 2012 22:17 icystorage wrote:
make a base camp! D:< and trade with each other, set up an economy and a make shift government

i will personally run around collecting zombies to run into our enemies compound. This distraction will allow you guys to flank them and take all their loot while they deal with the hordes of zombies.
lol
or u guys could be boring and make a government ^^
"come korea next time... FXO house... 10 korean, 10 korean"
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
May 24 2012 13:55 GMT
#39
ok I just woke up
im gonna pick the "Go To" servers to edit into the OP today. unless anyone else has any suggestions im just gonna make them a dallas and a french server like Spartacus suggested. If anyone has any other ideas now is the time to speak up.
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
Disregard
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
China10252 Posts
May 24 2012 14:21 GMT
#40
Teamliquid ID: Disregard
In-Game: Vitruvius

Once TL staff decides to resolve my Teamspeak issue, then I can actually login.
"If I had to take a drug in order to be free, I'm screwed. Freedom exists in the mind, otherwise it doesn't exist."
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem299
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 299
IndyStarCraft 111
Railgan 71
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 55147
Shuttle 4081
Horang2 562
BeSt 554
Larva 273
actioN 270
ggaemo 201
Soma 149
Sexy 138
Mind 131
[ Show more ]
Last 97
Zeus 74
Aegong 73
Dewaltoss 65
hero 59
Killer 50
Sea.KH 50
Hyun 47
ToSsGirL 35
Bale 25
PianO 19
NaDa 17
Rock 15
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5148
qojqva2724
Dendi1578
420jenkins484
Fuzer 150
Counter-Strike
fl0m4045
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1323
Liquid`Hasu1108
MindelVK21
Other Games
singsing1587
FrodaN1061
B2W.Neo950
Beastyqt792
byalli677
Mlord498
ArmadaUGS203
Hui .186
KnowMe142
QueenE82
Mew2King53
Chillindude28
CosmosSc2 27
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick935
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 19
• Reevou 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 54
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4073
League of Legends
• Nemesis3288
Other Games
• WagamamaTV201
• Shiphtur106
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 6m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 6m
Replay Cast
7h 6m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 6m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
19h 6m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 19h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.