• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:55
CEST 17:55
KST 00:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9440 users

TL Dayz Survivors List - Page 5

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 14 15 Next All
Paperscraps
Profile Joined March 2010
United States639 Posts
June 04 2012 22:45 GMT
#81
Teamliquid ID: Paperscraps
In Game: Paperscraps
Steam: Paracuity
"Because in the end, the only way we can measure the significance of our own lives is by valuing the lives of others.” - David Gale
cellblock
Profile Joined March 2011
Sweden206 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-04 23:00:16
June 04 2012 23:00 GMT
#82
TL ID: Cellblock
In Game: Gilgamesh
Steam .zyc0

Region: EU
drumsetjunky
Profile Joined May 2011
United States136 Posts
June 05 2012 03:42 GMT
#83
Team Liquid ID: drumsetjunky
In Game: drumsetjunky
Steam: drumsetjunky


I am almost always on a Dallas or TX server. ^_^
www.drumsetjunky.com -- www.twitter.com/drumsetjunky
ToXicAce
Profile Joined July 2011
United States8 Posts
June 05 2012 07:36 GMT
#84
In Game: Vathas
Steam: firedragoon356

I would love to play :D
Senx
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Sweden5901 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-06 12:43:19
June 06 2012 12:29 GMT
#85
TL: Senx
Steam: Senx
DayZ: Senx
Would love to play with a grp of people
"trash micro but win - its marine" MC commentary during HSC 4
Razt
Profile Joined January 2008
United States97 Posts
June 09 2012 00:04 GMT
#86
TL: Razt
Steam: ActionDanger
DayZ: Action

Silidons
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States2813 Posts
June 09 2012 08:10 GMT
#87
TLID: Silidons
In Game: Page
Steam: page14

SoCal here, but have very odd hours, normally up till 4am PST. i'm somewhat newb, but i like to group.
"God fights on the side with the best artillery." - Napoleon Bonaparte
Taxexempt
Profile Joined June 2012
1 Post
Last Edited: 2012-06-09 18:25:14
June 09 2012 18:24 GMT
#88
I just registered on TeamLiquid because I am looking for folks to play with that I can trust. Hopefully, I can build trust that you guys have in me! Don't know if registering actually makes me a part of TeamLiquid yet, but here is the info anyway.

TL ID: Taxexempt
IGN: Tax
Steam: Taxexempt

Server: Mostly Seattle servers, but anything that I'll join anything that I can get decent ping on.


Edit: I have joined the TL Steam users group too. Thanks!
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
June 09 2012 22:27 GMT
#89
On June 10 2012 03:24 Taxexempt wrote:
I just registered on TeamLiquid because I am looking for folks to play with that I can trust. Hopefully, I can build trust that you guys have in me! Don't know if registering actually makes me a part of TeamLiquid yet, but here is the info anyway.

TL ID: Taxexempt
IGN: Tax
Steam: Taxexempt

Server: Mostly Seattle servers, but anything that I'll join anything that I can get decent ping on.


Edit: I have joined the TL Steam users group too. Thanks!

Welcome to the community
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
besteady
Profile Joined September 2010
United States75 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-10 01:42:12
June 10 2012 01:37 GMT
#90
I too am looking for people to play this crazy game with. None of my friends want to buy it at the moment so I look to you, the tl community for support.

All add some of you, but my steam id is: besteady

oh yes, and im in the US west servers usually
MisfitBum
Profile Joined June 2012
United States1 Post
Last Edited: 2012-06-10 02:42:27
June 10 2012 02:41 GMT
#91
Teamliquid ID: Misfitbum
In Game: Misfitbum
Steam: Misfitbum

I'm kinda new at it so...... if anyone would help it would be appreciated
I mostly play on US and LA servers
Bismillah
Profile Joined February 2011
69 Posts
June 11 2012 05:23 GMT
#92
TL: Bismillah
In Game: Ghazi
Steam: ow_nightstalker

american servers, no real preference. New, really looking forward to my first group play! (been backstabbed a few times already)
Ghazi364
Shootemup.
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1044 Posts
June 12 2012 04:27 GMT
#93
Teamliquid ID: Shootemup.
In Game: Shootemup252
Steam: Shootemup252
"Dirty Timber Picker" Mity Teem Larquad. "I am a baddie and tango is a smartiepants." -KwarK "When you said you didn't play Invoker I thought you were just being modest"
Cilien
Profile Joined August 2010
United States117 Posts
June 12 2012 05:45 GMT
#94
TL: Cilien
game: Cee
steam: c_racer

added to group on steam will check TS later
MaestroSC
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States2073 Posts
June 12 2012 07:16 GMT
#95
TL: Maestrosc
Game: trevor (ya,,,i dont know when i chose this to be my name... o well)
Steam: mnofstl007

Server: anything that gives so cal a ping of under 100 =). A lot of Dallas and Seattle servers it seems.
gn1k
Profile Joined July 2010
United States441 Posts
June 12 2012 08:04 GMT
#96
I bought Arma2 just for this game. It is totally awesome! The best thing about it is the crazy relationship you have with the other players.
I was just looting a school in elektro and I saw a guy 5 feet away from me through a little window. He was aiming his gun at me so I emptied my clip in to him. He shot me so I went to my inventory to bandage, then I saw a flash of another guy. He was creeping along the floor, so I got to where I could see the very top of his head over the window and stood up and shot him in the head.
They had tons of nice gear. Things I had never found before. Like a watch, matches, and a winchester rifle. I was looting their bodies in between fighting off zombies. After like 10 minutes I had little blood left so I gave up on taking things from the bodies and was trying to make it out alive, but too many zombies heard me. They had lots of blood packs, but I couldn't figure out how to use them in time and eventually had too little blood and was knocked over and died.
The experience of this game is so unique. I love Fallout and books about a collapse of the big systems in our world, especially Octavia Butler books about it.
This mod is totally worth the $30 if you like the idea of the mod and want the very high level of realism. The biggest reason I got it was to see the 72square miles of towns, cities, factories, and woods.
Creator of Street Empires and APM TD
Wuzzy
Profile Joined May 2011
Germany3 Posts
June 12 2012 08:09 GMT
#97
Hey guys!

Teamliquid ID: Wuzzy
In Game: Wuzzy
Steam: wuzzyii

Servers: I mostly play on EU servers, but as long as the ping is fine any server is ok.
bK-
Profile Joined June 2012
United States326 Posts
June 13 2012 10:30 GMT
#98
Teamliquid ID: bK-
In Game: bK
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197967458707/

Also I am from US EAST so any US server I can play on.
Furthermore I will begin streaming DayZ today 6/13

Also I stream it as well on my Twitch account.
We all want to live by each other's happiness, not by each other's misery. We don't want to hate and despise one another. In this world there is room for everyone and the earth is rich and can provide for everyone.
Nufo
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States186 Posts
June 14 2012 07:02 GMT
#99
Teamliquid ID: Nufo
ARMA Handle: Nufo
Steam: Nufo
Skype:nufohmb

I just got the game today and I am ready to get into action with a group of people.
Mascherano
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Argentina1726 Posts
June 14 2012 07:47 GMT
#100
Teamliquid ID : Mascherano
In Game : Quilmes
Steam : kun http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197960847020

Stop tk'ing me :O
Bisu
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem299
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 299
IndyStarCraft 111
Railgan 71
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 55147
Shuttle 4081
Horang2 562
BeSt 554
Larva 273
actioN 270
ggaemo 201
Soma 149
Sexy 138
Mind 131
[ Show more ]
Last 97
Zeus 74
Aegong 73
Dewaltoss 65
hero 59
Killer 50
Sea.KH 50
Hyun 47
ToSsGirL 35
Bale 25
PianO 19
NaDa 17
Rock 15
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5148
qojqva2724
Dendi1578
420jenkins484
Fuzer 150
Counter-Strike
fl0m4045
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1323
Liquid`Hasu1108
MindelVK21
Other Games
singsing1587
FrodaN1061
B2W.Neo950
Beastyqt792
byalli677
Mlord498
ArmadaUGS203
Hui .186
KnowMe142
QueenE82
Mew2King53
Chillindude28
CosmosSc2 27
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick935
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 19
• Reevou 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 54
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4073
League of Legends
• Nemesis3288
Other Games
• WagamamaTV201
• Shiphtur106
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 6m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 6m
Replay Cast
7h 6m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 6m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
19h 6m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 19h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.