• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:55
CEST 17:55
KST 00:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9440 users

TL Dayz Survivors List - Page 13

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 Next All
TheDraken
Profile Joined July 2011
United States640 Posts
July 19 2012 11:08 GMT
#241
On July 14 2012 15:24 TheDraken wrote:
TL: TheDraken
IGN: Draken


eh hem.
fast food. y u no make me fast? <( ಠ益ಠ <)
kellymilkies
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Singapore1393 Posts
July 19 2012 16:15 GMT
#242

Teamliquid ID: kellymilkies
ARMA handle: Katastrophe
Be the change you wish to see in the world ^-^V //
WA-82nd
Profile Joined July 2012
United States2 Posts
July 20 2012 01:07 GMT
#243
im joining ASAP this sounds AWESOME just to let ya know il be looking for tanks or something if there is any
that okay? is there helicopters at the airfield? il let ya know wen i get in! every zombie is on my




p.s. to zombies:
"fight to the death, and take no prisoners!"
WA-82nd
Profile Joined July 2012
United States2 Posts
July 20 2012 01:14 GMT
#244


I HATE U ZOMBIES oh and i might not report in :/
i might just shoot every thing that moves! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH ZOMBIIIIIIIIIIIE! l

User was warned for this post
"fight to the death, and take no prisoners!"
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-20 04:03:00
July 20 2012 04:02 GMT
#245
Dude you are having way too much fun with those smileys rofl.
you didnt even leave your info lol.
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
Jdslayers
Profile Joined December 2010
4 Posts
July 20 2012 05:33 GMT
#246
To those bastards on the bus at the NW airfield... I could have payed the fare I was just kidding when I said I didn't have any money. D:
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
July 20 2012 09:11 GMT
#247
On July 20 2012 14:33 Jdslayers wrote:
To those bastards on the bus at the NW airfield... I could have payed the fare I was just kidding when I said I didn't have any money. D:

Lol. You must be Jeremy.
Administrator
Jdslayers
Profile Joined December 2010
4 Posts
July 20 2012 09:45 GMT
#248
I was laughing so hard when the guy said, "Get him get him! Wait WAT!? WTF DID HE GO?" Then he gets on the bus with me.
Burns
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States2300 Posts
July 20 2012 17:23 GMT
#249
On July 20 2012 01:15 kellymilkies wrote:

Teamliquid ID: kellymilkies
ARMA handle: Katastrophe


Welcome aboard!
What do you mean you heard me during the night, these are quiet pants!
MoonChildx
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada30 Posts
July 20 2012 17:33 GMT
#250
TL: MoonChildx
IGN: MoonChild


Wouldn't mind a group to roll with, have a few goodies but not much. Lost my quad the other day when I randomly died to lag.
Burns
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States2300 Posts
July 20 2012 17:46 GMT
#251
On July 21 2012 02:33 MoonChildx wrote:
TL: MoonChildx
IGN: MoonChild


Wouldn't mind a group to roll with, have a few goodies but not much. Lost my quad the other day when I randomly died to lag.


the best thing to do is to find a group on Team speak that are near your location
What do you mean you heard me during the night, these are quiet pants!
MaestroSC
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States2073 Posts
July 20 2012 23:38 GMT
#252
On July 20 2012 14:33 Jdslayers wrote:
To those bastards on the bus at the NW airfield... I could have payed the fare I was just kidding when I said I didn't have any money. D:


Jeremy!! hahahaha who knew u posted on TL lolol
ShyB0x
Profile Joined February 2011
United States37 Posts
July 21 2012 01:14 GMT
#253
just started playing.

TL: ShyB0x
in game ID: ImPulse
Krohm
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Canada1857 Posts
July 21 2012 21:10 GMT
#254
I'm gonna start playing on the TL server from now on if my ping isn't too high. Seems rather fickle at times.

TL: Krohm
IGN: Can of Corn
Not bad for a cat toy.
oGxKiLLeRz
Profile Joined April 2011
United States50 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-21 21:36:50
July 21 2012 21:16 GMT
#255
TL: oGxKiLLeRz
IGN: oGxKiLLeRz
steam: oG_xKiLLeRz
Engore
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States1916 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-22 10:02:59
July 22 2012 08:13 GMT
#256
TL: Engore
Dayz: Engore

So yaaaaaaaaaa.. To Jeebus if you read this.. Sorry I shot you. Didn't know how to chat at the time and just assumed you were gonna kill me lol. Thanks for the equips though I appreciate them
EG | Liquid | Dignitas | FXO | SlayerS | TSL | iS | Fan of pretty much all players ^_^ | SeleCT <3 forever! Axslav <3
Ursad0n
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States523 Posts
July 22 2012 17:22 GMT
#257
TL: Ursad0n
Dayz: Kiefer
I have no clue what I'm doing!!! lmao
You make it sound like there's a correlation between what should happen and what actually happens. I mean, life is chaotic and it's often unfair. I know it is for me.
seve
Profile Joined February 2011
91 Posts
July 22 2012 20:00 GMT
#258
TL: seve
Arma: Severin
Peanutbutter717
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States240 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-22 21:49:49
July 22 2012 20:52 GMT
#259
Hey guys, I just downloaded Dayz and am trying to join the server but it has a red X next to the server name, and the version number is 1.6.2 and says I have 1.6. However when I click on other servers, it shows I have 1.6.2. I have no idea what to do

Edit: I think I got all of the technical stuff nailed down, now time to learn how to play
Marine -> masters
Brombaer
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany43 Posts
July 22 2012 22:39 GMT
#260
TL: Brombaer
DayZ: Brombaer
Steam: twice_killer

Just started playing DayZ and it's really fun so far. In addition the TL server has daytime when it's night here in EU which is nice :D
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem299
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 299
IndyStarCraft 111
Railgan 71
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 55147
Shuttle 4081
Horang2 562
BeSt 554
Larva 273
actioN 270
ggaemo 201
Soma 149
Sexy 138
Mind 131
[ Show more ]
Last 97
Zeus 74
Aegong 73
Dewaltoss 65
hero 59
Killer 50
Sea.KH 50
Hyun 47
ToSsGirL 35
Bale 25
PianO 19
NaDa 17
Rock 15
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5148
qojqva2724
Dendi1578
420jenkins484
Fuzer 150
Counter-Strike
fl0m4045
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1323
Liquid`Hasu1108
MindelVK21
Other Games
singsing1587
FrodaN1061
B2W.Neo950
Beastyqt792
byalli677
Mlord498
ArmadaUGS203
Hui .186
KnowMe142
QueenE82
Mew2King53
Chillindude28
CosmosSc2 27
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick935
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 19
• Reevou 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 54
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4073
League of Legends
• Nemesis3288
Other Games
• WagamamaTV201
• Shiphtur106
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 5m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 5m
Replay Cast
7h 5m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 5m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
19h 5m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 19h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.