• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:17
CEST 05:17
KST 12:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8676 users

SD Gundam Online - Page 4

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 24 25 26 Next All
Crazyspoon
Profile Joined July 2010
United States50 Posts
December 06 2011 10:30 GMT
#61
Game looks fun in all respects, especially as a gundam fan. Played a few hours and applied to the clan, IGN: Ocelotalot. I look forward to playing much more when exams are done, and a huge thanks to the OP for introducing this game.
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-06 11:32:53
December 06 2011 11:29 GMT
#62
lol, finally fucking finished grinding that worthless CGUE double machine gun piece of asdhausfhfafasf, got Deep Arms, so much happier with laserspam. Gotta get those two skills ASAP though so I actually do damage, but man this is my first mech with the BS Beam I think.

Edit:
@ sent
I think every mech has an interesting part, but Paper is a bit too strong, which has been insinuated in the wikis. The problem is that scissors theoretically counters paper but in reality paper outranges almost every sciss so much, that the only "viable" scissors are the ones with long range ;<

In fact with scissors I find myself mostly actually pot-shotting rock instead of anything else :[
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Lucumo
Profile Joined January 2010
6850 Posts
December 06 2011 17:31 GMT
#63
Meh, yesterday it lagged more than normal, today it does as well and now it even detected an "abnormal game client", jeez. What kind of sucks for me, playing from outside NA, melee-special comboing is impossible due to lag -.-
rwrzr
Profile Joined February 2010
United States1980 Posts
December 06 2011 18:30 GMT
#64
On December 06 2011 20:29 Southlight wrote:
lol, finally fucking finished grinding that worthless CGUE double machine gun piece of asdhausfhfafasf, got Deep Arms, so much happier with laserspam. Gotta get those two skills ASAP though so I actually do damage, but man this is my first mech with the BS Beam I think.

Edit:
@ sent
I think every mech has an interesting part, but Paper is a bit too strong, which has been insinuated in the wikis. The problem is that scissors theoretically counters paper but in reality paper outranges almost every sciss so much, that the only "viable" scissors are the ones with long range ;<

In fact with scissors I find myself mostly actually pot-shotting rock instead of anything else :[


hue.

I'll try this out
FADC
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
December 06 2011 18:33 GMT
#65
On December 06 2011 20:29 Southlight wrote:
lol, finally fucking finished grinding that worthless CGUE double machine gun piece of asdhausfhfafasf, got Deep Arms, so much happier with laserspam. Gotta get those two skills ASAP though so I actually do damage, but man this is my first mech with the BS Beam I think.

Edit:
@ sent
I think every mech has an interesting part, but Paper is a bit too strong, which has been insinuated in the wikis. The problem is that scissors theoretically counters paper but in reality paper outranges almost every sciss so much, that the only "viable" scissors are the ones with long range ;<

In fact with scissors I find myself mostly actually pot-shotting rock instead of anything else :[

Dealing with Papers just requires a whole lot of cover, so its pretty annoying. And then when you get up close to them you won't be doing as much damage as they would. Seems like if they reversed the weapon triangle, so to speak, it could work out better.
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
December 06 2011 18:43 GMT
#66
I agree, considering that at the moment it feels like Scissors output crazy short-range DPS as long as they're not focused (or as long you're not a vanilla CGUE trying to punch through phase shift -_-) while paper have trouble dealing with good rock o_O
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
cmen15
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States1519 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-06 19:59:18
December 06 2011 19:58 GMT
#67
ive never seen this game before but im a huge gundam fan boy back in those cartoon network days : ) I think i will try and install after work today!!!!
Greed leads to just about all losses.
whsper
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada48 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-07 01:01:36
December 07 2011 00:47 GMT
#68
ign: solace

applied just now
CrackSpider93
Profile Joined July 2010
United States136 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-07 03:01:35
December 07 2011 03:00 GMT
#69
Meh, I tried out the NA version but I didn't like it much. I lag more than I did in the TW and HK versions (and I had a MUCH worse internet connection when I played them), other players kick or leave too often that I can't gain experience because I'm never able to play a game, and this is version way more behind then the other versions because of how late it is. Even without these problems I still enjoyed the Gundam VS. series a lot more and I would've stopped playing as soon as I got my hands on Gundam Extreme VS.
CyAC.jp Starcraft II International League Admin
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-07 08:52:08
December 07 2011 08:50 GMT
#70
I feel retarded for this but I just discovered an hour ago that you can lock onto a target outside of vision with long-ranged weapons...

CGUE Deep Arms has gained a new dimension for me LOL

Weapon 3 now extremely useful :o
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
December 07 2011 09:03 GMT
#71
On December 07 2011 17:50 Southlight wrote:
I feel retarded for this but I just discovered an hour ago that you can lock onto a target outside of vision with long-ranged weapons...

CGUE Deep Arms has gained a new dimension for me LOL

Weapon 3 now extremely useful :o

IDK what its Weapon 3 is, but I guess that lets you have a general idea of which direction to fire into thin air at? I haven't really made much use of it with my rocks, but thats just because I figured the lock-on feature would be too slow/inaccurate for practical use.
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
December 07 2011 09:12 GMT
#72
I use lock-on for beams because they're near-instantaneous, although I try to lock on as late as possible to get a clean lock (instead of holding). I did the same with machine guns (right-click left-click spam to keep refreshing lock).

Weapon 3 is its double shoulder cannon shot, which evidently has massive range because I can literally just lock onto targets with right-click that I can't see. Which I believe is the case with all the long-range beams (ie. Aegis), I just didn't know about it until a couple hours ago lol
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
December 07 2011 09:15 GMT
#73
On December 07 2011 18:12 Southlight wrote:
I use lock-on for beams because they're near-instantaneous, although I try to lock on as late as possible to get a clean lock (instead of holding). I did the same with machine guns (right-click left-click spam to keep refreshing lock).

Weapon 3 is its double shoulder cannon shot, which evidently has massive range because I can literally just lock onto targets with right-click that I can't see. Which I believe is the case with all the long-range beams (ie. Aegis), I just didn't know about it until a couple hours ago lol

Seems like if I try to lock-on someone, the crosshair will lag behind the target/not be fast to keep up with a moving target, so I just never bothered.
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
December 07 2011 09:19 GMT
#74
The lock on depends on where your mouse is prior to you actually locking. I just use it for the tiny accuracy adjustments, because I can't hit targets moving that fast that accurately, cause I stink at FPS :p
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
LunaSaint
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United Kingdom620 Posts
December 07 2011 09:27 GMT
#75
Oh man this looks like fun. :D

Going to have to choose between Zeta, ∀ and Nu though.
Lucumo
Profile Joined January 2010
6850 Posts
December 07 2011 12:13 GMT
#76
On December 07 2011 17:50 Southlight wrote:
I feel retarded for this but I just discovered an hour ago that you can lock onto a target outside of vision with long-ranged weapons...

CGUE Deep Arms has gained a new dimension for me LOL

Weapon 3 now extremely useful :o

He he, yeah, I discovered that yesterday. Usually, I never bothered with that function because I almost always hit the target anyway. But I always wondered how they are able to shoot me while I can't even see them. And then I randomly tried locking on and voilà, it works wonders. Still, I will probably only use it with fat beams and not those smaller ones.

Didn't play much yesterday because it's already getting stale. Hitting Lance Sergeant(~48,600 exp) takes forever and I pretty much got the Gundams I wanted(or rather, the ones I want aren't available yet).
Kaal
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Djibouti2570 Posts
December 07 2011 16:16 GMT
#77
On December 07 2011 21:13 Lucumo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2011 17:50 Southlight wrote:
I feel retarded for this but I just discovered an hour ago that you can lock onto a target outside of vision with long-ranged weapons...

CGUE Deep Arms has gained a new dimension for me LOL

Weapon 3 now extremely useful :o

He he, yeah, I discovered that yesterday. Usually, I never bothered with that function because I almost always hit the target anyway. But I always wondered how they are able to shoot me while I can't even see them. And then I randomly tried locking on and voilà, it works wonders. Still, I will probably only use it with fat beams and not those smaller ones.

Didn't play much yesterday because it's already getting stale. Hitting Lance Sergeant(~48,600 exp) takes forever and I pretty much got the Gundams I wanted(or rather, the ones I want aren't available yet).



You'd be surprised at how many plan-only suits are available.

Friggin' H has Char's Zaku II plans, the BS Full Vernier gundam, and I think two of the Astray BS ranks.
Lucumo
Profile Joined January 2010
6850 Posts
December 07 2011 16:42 GMT
#78
On December 08 2011 01:16 Kaal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2011 21:13 Lucumo wrote:
On December 07 2011 17:50 Southlight wrote:
I feel retarded for this but I just discovered an hour ago that you can lock onto a target outside of vision with long-ranged weapons...

CGUE Deep Arms has gained a new dimension for me LOL

Weapon 3 now extremely useful :o

He he, yeah, I discovered that yesterday. Usually, I never bothered with that function because I almost always hit the target anyway. But I always wondered how they are able to shoot me while I can't even see them. And then I randomly tried locking on and voilà, it works wonders. Still, I will probably only use it with fat beams and not those smaller ones.

Didn't play much yesterday because it's already getting stale. Hitting Lance Sergeant(~48,600 exp) takes forever and I pretty much got the Gundams I wanted(or rather, the ones I want aren't available yet).



You'd be surprised at how many plan-only suits are available.

Friggin' H has Char's Zaku II plans, the BS Full Vernier gundam, and I think two of the Astray BS ranks.

Surprised? I know those kinda blueprints are available, I even have some of them and beating the missions/scenarios on hard isn't that difficult(had to do it for quests anyway). Well, I haven't tried expert yet but I guess I won't bother without a real team and oc.
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-07 17:33:33
December 07 2011 17:28 GMT
#79
Bunch of AS suit plans are around but rare mission drop, obv.

I enjoy the game, but mostly for its pvp, hahah.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Lucumo
Profile Joined January 2010
6850 Posts
December 07 2011 18:32 GMT
#80
Doing expert mission now. 1 coupon while completing it 4 times...that will take forever -.-
Not that the obtainable mobile suit is any good...
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 24 25 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 218
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 701
NaDa 49
Icarus 6
TT1 3
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm197
LuMiX0
League of Legends
JimRising 683
Other Games
summit1g10442
WinterStarcraft375
Mew2King97
ViBE92
ArmadaUGS41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1358
BasetradeTV302
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream141
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 79
• davetesta44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush898
• Lourlo617
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 43m
INu's Battles
8h 43m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
11h 43m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 43m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 43m
Replay Cast
19h 43m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 7h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.