• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:17
CEST 05:17
KST 12:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8676 users

SD Gundam Online - Page 3

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 24 25 26 Next All
1Focus
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States409 Posts
December 04 2011 12:50 GMT
#41
Ill try this out...my name on it is Focus411
Twitter: iF0CUS
buSy
Profile Joined October 2010
Italy21 Posts
December 04 2011 15:00 GMT
#42
IGN: ilovesaJa... I applied on the clan website, add me up!
EchOne
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States2906 Posts
December 04 2011 17:48 GMT
#43
Noob question: I try to scrap my Training MS-B and it tells me I can't. Really?
面白くない世の中, 面白くすればいいさ
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
December 04 2011 20:12 GMT
#44
On December 05 2011 02:48 EchOne wrote:
Noob question: I try to scrap my Training MS-B and it tells me I can't. Really?


Really.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Kaal
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Djibouti2570 Posts
December 05 2011 01:00 GMT
#45
On December 05 2011 02:48 EchOne wrote:
Noob question: I try to scrap my Training MS-B and it tells me I can't. Really?



Yes. You have to keep the training MS.
masterbreti
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Korea (South)2711 Posts
December 05 2011 01:13 GMT
#46
I've been playing a bit of this this evening. The interface is confusing as heck. I wanted to go buy a capsule ro something. and can't find anything anywhere, not even PvP options.
Wrongspeedy
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1655 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-05 02:56:56
December 05 2011 02:10 GMT
#47
Yeah layout is confusing but its easy to get used to. The option to switch between Mission and "Battle" Mode is a little button on the Top/Right of Screen. I've only played a day but I've found most everything : ) but they really should work on that.

I will be on later tonight (like an hour or so). Gonna be grinding PvP or grinding PO1.
It is better to be a human dissatisfied than a pig satisfied; better to be Socrates dissatisfied than a fool satisfied.- John Stuart Mill
kiykiy
Profile Joined July 2009
233 Posts
December 05 2011 18:17 GMT
#48
so.. whats the best way to get levels?
lalala
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
December 05 2011 18:23 GMT
#49
On December 06 2011 03:17 kiykiy wrote:
so.. whats the best way to get levels?


I think the best way to get pure exp is to just grind Very Easy Psyco Gundam mission. The best way to get points (aside from quests) is to pvp I think, although I'd imagine Very Easy Psyco (or Easy if your suit grade is higher) gives better point for time ratio.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
NekoFlandre
Profile Joined March 2011
United States497 Posts
December 05 2011 18:27 GMT
#50
I might join if I get time away from my AION Server
Kitty Flandre....even more scary..
Lucumo
Profile Joined January 2010
6850 Posts
December 05 2011 18:40 GMT
#51
On December 06 2011 03:23 Southlight wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2011 03:17 kiykiy wrote:
so.. whats the best way to get levels?


I think the best way to get pure exp is to just grind Very Easy Psyco Gundam mission. The best way to get points (aside from quests) is to pvp I think, although I'd imagine Very Easy Psyco (or Easy if your suit grade is higher) gives better point for time ratio.

There is only easy, normal and hard.
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
December 05 2011 19:21 GMT
#52
On December 06 2011 03:40 Lucumo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2011 03:23 Southlight wrote:
On December 06 2011 03:17 kiykiy wrote:
so.. whats the best way to get levels?


I think the best way to get pure exp is to just grind Very Easy Psyco Gundam mission. The best way to get points (aside from quests) is to pvp I think, although I'd imagine Very Easy Psyco (or Easy if your suit grade is higher) gives better point for time ratio.

There is only easy, normal and hard.


Just head into the training channels :3
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Resisty
Profile Joined December 2011
United States375 Posts
December 05 2011 23:07 GMT
#53
This is Resisty here. Made me stop lurking to post this :o
Humans are greedy, therefore they are human.
So no fek
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3001 Posts
December 06 2011 00:48 GMT
#54
Find myself liking the Scissors playstyle most. First gundam I really took to was the Quebley (?) Mass Production, then Psycho, and I just now got Aegis. :D

Really like Psycho; he's an absolute tank, but the only downside is his absurdly low speed. Before Aegis I usually settled on him despite having some other good A rank gundams. The speed made missions like Shuttle Launch a bit of a pain, but I found the trade off was mostly worth it otherwise.
#1 Shuttle fan - TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #36 BW4lyfe
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
December 06 2011 03:45 GMT
#55
Hahah, I've got the same issue but the scissors I really want Aile/Freedom aren't out yet, so I want Force Impulse but being a bit lazy at the moment.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
So no fek
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3001 Posts
December 06 2011 04:08 GMT
#56
There are a few gundams I'd be curious to try that aren't out yet. And then gundams that I want more because of fan loyalty. Of the units that are available now, I'm aiming for Dreadnought but haven't had any luck yet. I've probably purchased about 50 capsules without any luck at all. T_T
#1 Shuttle fan - TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #36 BW4lyfe
CrackSpider93
Profile Joined July 2010
United States136 Posts
December 06 2011 04:27 GMT
#57
I mainly played the TW version for a while but stopped playing it. I might try out the NA version if it isn't as big of a pain in the ass to install as the TW version. Don't like the idea of starting over though.
CyAC.jp Starcraft II International League Admin
Resisty
Profile Joined December 2011
United States375 Posts
December 06 2011 04:45 GMT
#58
Has anyone been able to do the little melee animation-cancel trick? I hope it isn't as important as the techniques in games like GunZ or SSBM :x
Humans are greedy, therefore they are human.
kiykiy
Profile Joined July 2009
233 Posts
December 06 2011 04:47 GMT
#59
On December 06 2011 03:23 Southlight wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2011 03:17 kiykiy wrote:
so.. whats the best way to get levels?


I think the best way to get pure exp is to just grind Very Easy Psyco Gundam mission. The best way to get points (aside from quests) is to pvp I think, although I'd imagine Very Easy Psyco (or Easy if your suit grade is higher) gives better point for time ratio.


pvp is definitely the best... if you keep winning... Its still pretty decent if you lose, but then i think easy phycos is easier. Pretty boring =/

I chose to level a Stamen(GP03) but it kinda sucks... =[ almost custom 3 and I think its not even as good as a blue frame or my ez8. Definitely not as good as Apsalus or Phyco...
lalala
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
December 06 2011 05:01 GMT
#60
I've been playing alot as well with Kaal and Southlight. I finally got my Strike up to Custom1, and have everything I need to make Aile Strike/Freedom in the future, so now to concentrate of mechs I like.

Now I'm playing mostly Nobel Gundam (because cute) and Yazan... I mean the Hambrabi (because + Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
). Rocks are my favorite, but it sucks that when you are playing PvP, your team is so dependent on having good Papers in order to let you move around to violate things.
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 24 25 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 218
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 701
NaDa 49
Icarus 6
TT1 3
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm197
LuMiX0
League of Legends
JimRising 683
Other Games
summit1g10442
WinterStarcraft375
Mew2King97
ViBE92
ArmadaUGS41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1358
BasetradeTV302
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream141
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 79
• davetesta44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush898
• Lourlo617
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 43m
INu's Battles
8h 43m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
11h 43m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 43m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 43m
Replay Cast
19h 43m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 7h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.