• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:03
CEST 21:03
KST 04:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8025 users

TL Chess Match 4 - Page 94

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 92 93 94 95 96 140 Next
Sm3agol
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States2055 Posts
October 12 2011 17:44 GMT
#1861
Re1.
A-tan
Profile Joined July 2011
United States6 Posts
October 12 2011 19:40 GMT
#1862
I'm going to go with exf6 since it probably seems the best move. I'll analyze exf6 later since my brain hurts from analyzing b3 move.

If b3
+ Show Spoiler +
ba6 re1 c5 ra2 Rhc8 Bb2 c4 bxc4 dxc4 Nxe4 fxe4 Rxe4 c3 Bc1 Rb1 Re1 c2 and black is better


These are my thoughts. Feel free to correct them since I haven't played chess for a long time.
Mash2
Profile Joined February 2011
United States132 Posts
October 12 2011 20:03 GMT
#1863
b3
"Quite often the flood of history is undammed or diverted by the character and actions of one man." - Pat Frank, "Alas, Babylon"
EnderSword
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada669 Posts
October 12 2011 20:29 GMT
#1864
Re1.
Bronze/Silver/Gold level Guides - www.youtube.com/user/EnderSword
EvilNalu
Profile Joined May 2010
United States91 Posts
October 12 2011 20:35 GMT
#1865
15.exf6
Ng5
Profile Joined December 2009
702 Posts
October 13 2011 00:07 GMT
#1866
I may close the votes an hour or two later than the deadline. It seems pretty obvious that exf6 will seize the day.

I will likely post my reply tomorrow. Sometimes around 22-26 hours from now.

<3
hp.Shell
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2527 Posts
October 13 2011 00:41 GMT
#1867
On October 13 2011 02:26 mastergriggy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2011 22:03 hp.Shell wrote:+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]



I vote 15. g3! BECAUSE IT'S THE BEST MOVE. It ALLOWS + Show Spoiler +
16. Nxe4 at the very least, which trades material (which we really really want) and we probably also win black's d or f pawn. AND we can also open up our bishop a bit. Which also opens up our Rook on a1.

Please read for why, imo, exf6 e. p. is a poor move compared to g3, and change your votes accordingly!

Ok, it's been a while since I've looked at this game. But I'm gonna give this move the good ol' college try! + Show Spoiler +
I dropped out of college....

To help myself analyze the position, I'm not going to read anyone else's analysis until I've finished my own. After that, I'll join the conversation.
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler [Nxe4] +
Horrible move on first glance. 15. Nxe4 dxe4 or fxe4 and we're forced to give up our position with the f3 knight, essentially wasting a move and giving a tempo to black. The bishop remains closed.

+ Show Spoiler [a4] +
Allows an awkward Ra3 followup. Not very good.

+ Show Spoiler [b3] +
Allows ...Nc3 immediately, though it doesn't look hugely favorable for black compared to leaving the knight on e4. Keeps the b pawn defended with the knight on d2, but opens white's bishop. A mediocre move.

+ Show Spoiler [b4] +
Worth looking into, I think. Allows 16.Nb3 and really opens up the game for some interesting action. Bad for our black-squared bishop but as long as we're controlling the c1-h6 we're actually in a pretty good spot with it.

+ Show Spoiler [e6+] +
unfavorable.

Read please:
+ Show Spoiler [exf6 e.p.] +
I don't really like this move because ...f5 gave us a passed pawn, and we lose it with this move. But it opens the door for some knight aggression later if black decides to Bxf6 instead of gxf6. Decent move, trades pieces (to our advantage because we are ahead in material), and opens up the center. It also opens black's bishop to attack h2 with Bd6 which we really don't want, and doesn't do much to open our own bishop.

Read please:
+ Show Spoiler [g3] +
Defends f4, which I don't see black deciding to do anytime soon. Also closes our bishop again if black decides to make us double our pawns on f. Actually, I like this move. Let's do some more analysis here.

Black's bishop really can't make a good move anyway. What I'm concerned with is black forcing our bishop to move so we hang the b2 pawn and let the black rook in to attack full force. We really don't want black's rook on b2.

The other thing is the c8 bishop. Black wants to play Ba6 because it leaves the f2 pawn mostly undefended and puts our king in a horrible spot if black decides to sacrifice the knight later.

15. g3 f4 16. gxf4 and we have a well-defended passed pawn on e5. This is very favorable because it allows pawn pressure on the kingside while allowing us to attack with our more mobile pieces queenside, where black's king is. This blocks both black-square bishops, but allows us to tear up the center with 17. Nxe4.

15. g3 f4 16. Nxe4 dxe4 17. gxf4 really good for white, doubly defended passed pawn on e is really powerful. Nevermind, 17. gxf4 is bad....

15. g3 g5 16. Nxe4 [fxe4 or dxe4] 17. Nxg5 and we're ahead another pawn.

15. g3 Nxg3 16. fxe3 opens our rook and leaves the same strategy for dealing with black's f pawn.

15. g3 h6 probably the best response for black. 16. we can't Nxe4 because dxe4 leaves our knight without a good place to run. (Nevermind again, it DOES leave Nh4 open which I go into in the ...Rf8 line below.) On the other hand, it does trade a knight apiece, which, again, is good for us because we are up a pawn going in to this move.

15. g3 Rf8 16. Nxe4 fxe4 17. Nh4 e3 18. fxe3 (not Bxe3 because ...Rxb2)
Here's what could happen later:
18. fxe3 Rxf1+ 19. Kxf1 Ba6+ 20. Kg1 g5 21. Ng2 Ke6 22. Rb1 c5 23. dxc5 Kxe5 24. b4
which leaves us with this position:
[image loading]
Of course there are other lines but I really like this oen and it seems to be one of the best options for black aside from h6. I could easily see a rook trade followed by 19. ...Ba6+ which makes this line pretty viable.


+ Show Spoiler [unfinished moves] +

+ Show Spoiler [g4] +

+ Show Spoiler [h3] +

+ Show Spoiler [h4] +

+ Show Spoiler [Ra2] +

+ Show Spoiler [Rb1] +

+ Show Spoiler [Nb1] +

+ Show Spoiler [Nb3] +

+ Show Spoiler [Ne1] +

+ Show Spoiler [Kh1] +

+ Show Spoiler [Re1] +

+ Show Spoiler [Rd1] +

+ Show Spoiler [Nc4] +
loses the knight.

+ Show Spoiler [Ng5] +
loses the knight.

+ Show Spoiler [Nh4] +
loses the knight.



Major conclusion for TLDR:
+ Show Spoiler +
I advocate against 15. exf6 e.p. Please read that move's line for why.



What if black ignores g3 and plays + Show Spoiler +
Ba6 or a5? Here's the line I see from it: 15. g3 a5 16.Rd1 Ba6 and then c5 or Rhf8 or g5. All of white's pieces are completely cluttered and black has control of the game.


Edit: I'm going to repost my vote on this page, as it has some analysis for my move exf6: here.

If + Show Spoiler +
15... Ba6 we just Re1. the pawn on f2 is blocked by g3. If 15...a5 then 16. Nxe4 exchanges material and gives us a high probability of winning a pawn as outlined in my line.

But g3 will probably not be happening because I was way too late in analyzing the game and there's simply not enough time left to convince enough people to switch from exf6 e.p.

I'll start analyzing the board from 15. exf6 e.p. and get back to you guys tomorrow or so.
Please PM me with any songs you like that you think I haven't heard before!
Psilver
Profile Joined June 2008
Canada82 Posts
October 13 2011 00:43 GMT
#1868
exf6
Ng5
Profile Joined December 2009
702 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-13 02:14:39
October 13 2011 02:14 GMT
#1869
g3 wouldn't have happened either ways, because you just can't convince/tell people why it would be better than exf6.

And to be honest after g3 I would have had the best game I could have ever hoped for and a good chance to win. Just a free move for me.
hp.Shell
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2527 Posts
October 13 2011 02:44 GMT
#1870
Meh, I didn't mean to be so pushy but I thought it was the best move at the time and there really wasn't a lot of time left. Seemed like the only way to get it on the board. Sorry if it sounded overly condescending. Just curious, what would you have played after g3?
Please PM me with any songs you like that you think I haven't heard before!
Ng5
Profile Joined December 2009
702 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-13 05:00:52
October 13 2011 04:50 GMT
#1871
I hereby...

End the vote for move 15.

hp.Shell wrote:
Meh, I didn't mean to be so pushy but I thought it was the best move at the time and there really wasn't a lot of time left. Seemed like the only way to get it on the board. Sorry if it sounded overly condescending. Just curious, what would you have played after g3?


And I know you weren't condescending or pushy. I'm just saying, that don't worry it wasn't that good of a move. I can't go into concretes yet, I will later.

However I would like to say again, what I've already done so before about endgames. When the endgame comes you can't make a tiny mistake, or lose a tempo. It's life and death. Basically g3 would have given a little extra time for black to dish out his general plan, and that would have been enough to make white feel very uncomfortable in a matter of four-five moves. Black would have had the desired time that many good chess players would sell their soul or sacrifice their firstborn for.

It only goes to show how true that is that I ended up choosing 14... f5, even though after 15. exf6 a huge part of black's original plan flies out the window. That's another thing in endgames. Every pawn move should follow a thousand times more care than before. In general what they say in endgames is - you try to get the most out of your position and when you can't get anymore you change the pawn structure.

In the opening phase making a small mistake might result in an equal or not as advantageous position, or the loss of initiative. In the midgame it might or might not open up a field trip to an extra tactical possibility, etc. Neither of which necessarily lose you the game right there. In the endgame everything is much more delicate. As someone told me ages ages ago... For endgames you don't only have to be able to see extremely deep lines, and/or be super-talented. You also need to be possessed or just intuitively there. You can't see everything, but not realizing a single move can make you lose.

Edit: Hope all this was some help even though being far too vague.

Edit: Lemme finish supper and I'll get everything done.
mastergriggy
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1312 Posts
October 13 2011 05:36 GMT
#1872
Basically what Ng5 said, hp.shell. But I'm glad you looked at a move that no one else had considered, which is what the whole spirit of the match is all about

Since voting has been finalized, here is a line following your line that you gave for g3 + Show Spoiler +
15. g3 Ba6 16. Re1 c5 17. dxc5 Bxc5 18. Nxe4 fxe4 19. Ng5 (Nd2 Rhf8 and white is going to lose a lot of material) h6 20. Nh3 g5 (prevent Nf4) and white is basically dead [image loading]
(about to lose e-pawn, can't defend the b-pawn, can't move bishop without sacrificing b-pawn and knight is completely worthless stuck on the outside of the board.)

Write your own song!
SheaR619
Profile Joined October 2010
United States2399 Posts
October 13 2011 05:47 GMT
#1873
On October 12 2011 22:03 hp.Shell wrote:
[image loading]



I vote 15. g3! BECAUSE IT'S THE BEST MOVE. It ALLOWS + Show Spoiler +
16. Nxe4 at the very least, which trades material (which we really really want) and we probably also win black's d or f pawn. AND we can also open up our bishop a bit. Which also opens up our Rook on a1.

Please read for why, imo, exf6 e. p. is a poor move compared to g3, and change your votes accordingly!

Ok, it's been a while since I've looked at this game. But I'm gonna give this move the good ol' college try! + Show Spoiler +
I dropped out of college....

To help myself analyze the position, I'm not going to read anyone else's analysis until I've finished my own. After that, I'll join the conversation.
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler [Nxe4] +
Horrible move on first glance. 15. Nxe4 dxe4 or fxe4 and we're forced to give up our position with the f3 knight, essentially wasting a move and giving a tempo to black. The bishop remains closed.

+ Show Spoiler [a4] +
Allows an awkward Ra3 followup. Not very good.

+ Show Spoiler [b3] +
Allows ...Nc3 immediately, though it doesn't look hugely favorable for black compared to leaving the knight on e4. Keeps the b pawn defended with the knight on d2, but opens white's bishop. A mediocre move.

+ Show Spoiler [b4] +
Worth looking into, I think. Allows 16.Nb3 and really opens up the game for some interesting action. Bad for our black-squared bishop but as long as we're controlling the c1-h6 we're actually in a pretty good spot with it.

+ Show Spoiler [e6+] +
unfavorable.

Read please:
+ Show Spoiler [exf6 e.p.] +
I don't really like this move because ...f5 gave us a passed pawn, and we lose it with this move. But it opens the door for some knight aggression later if black decides to Bxf6 instead of gxf6. Decent move, trades pieces (to our advantage because we are ahead in material), and opens up the center. It also opens black's bishop to attack h2 with Bd6 which we really don't want, and doesn't do much to open our own bishop.

Read please:
+ Show Spoiler [g3] +
Defends f4, which I don't see black deciding to do anytime soon. Also closes our bishop again if black decides to make us double our pawns on f. Actually, I like this move. Let's do some more analysis here.

Black's bishop really can't make a good move anyway. What I'm concerned with is black forcing our bishop to move so we hang the b2 pawn and let the black rook in to attack full force. We really don't want black's rook on b2.

The other thing is the c8 bishop. Black wants to play Ba6 because it leaves the f2 pawn mostly undefended and puts our king in a horrible spot if black decides to sacrifice the knight later.

15. g3 f4 16. gxf4 and we have a well-defended passed pawn on e5. This is very favorable because it allows pawn pressure on the kingside while allowing us to attack with our more mobile pieces queenside, where black's king is. This blocks both black-square bishops, but allows us to tear up the center with 17. Nxe4.

15. g3 f4 16. Nxe4 dxe4 17. gxf4 really good for white, doubly defended passed pawn on e is really powerful. Nevermind, 17. gxf4 is bad....

15. g3 g5 16. Nxe4 [fxe4 or dxe4] 17. Nxg5 and we're ahead another pawn.

15. g3 Nxg3 16. fxe3 opens our rook and leaves the same strategy for dealing with black's f pawn.

15. g3 h6 probably the best response for black. 16. we can't Nxe4 because dxe4 leaves our knight without a good place to run. (Nevermind again, it DOES leave Nh4 open which I go into in the ...Rf8 line below.) On the other hand, it does trade a knight apiece, which, again, is good for us because we are up a pawn going in to this move.

15. g3 Rf8 16. Nxe4 fxe4 17. Nh4 e3 18. fxe3 (not Bxe3 because ...Rxb2)
Here's what could happen later:
18. fxe3 Rxf1+ 19. Kxf1 Ba6+ 20. Kg1 g5 21. Ng2 Ke6 22. Rb1 c5 23. dxc5 Kxe5 24. b4
which leaves us with this position:
[image loading]
Of course there are other lines but I really like this oen and it seems to be one of the best options for black aside from h6. I could easily see a rook trade followed by 19. ...Ba6+ which makes this line pretty viable.


+ Show Spoiler [unfinished moves] +

+ Show Spoiler [g4] +

+ Show Spoiler [h3] +

+ Show Spoiler [h4] +

+ Show Spoiler [Ra2] +

+ Show Spoiler [Rb1] +

+ Show Spoiler [Nb1] +

+ Show Spoiler [Nb3] +

+ Show Spoiler [Ne1] +

+ Show Spoiler [Kh1] +

+ Show Spoiler [Re1] +

+ Show Spoiler [Rd1] +

+ Show Spoiler [Nc4] +
loses the knight.

+ Show Spoiler [Ng5] +
loses the knight.

+ Show Spoiler [Nh4] +
loses the knight.



Major conclusion for TLDR:
+ Show Spoiler +
I advocate against 15. exf6 e.p. Please read that move's line for why.


I disagree about g3. Simply because I fail to see the reason behind it. It doesnt really do anything but give him a free tempo. I do not believe this move is worth the tempo at all when we are this close to the late game, the tempo is very important.
I may not be the best, but i will be some day...
Ng5
Profile Joined December 2009
702 Posts
October 13 2011 05:53 GMT
#1874
Everything is updated guys.

Peace.
SheaR619
Profile Joined October 2010
United States2399 Posts
October 13 2011 06:46 GMT
#1875
Interesting.....he can take back with the knight, I totally overlooked that possibility. Of course taking it with the bishop is still better imo. If he takes it with the pawn then he is definitely going to to very aggressive with that g file. Although, I think the most logical move would still be taking it with bishop though.
I may not be the best, but i will be some day...
mastergriggy
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1312 Posts
October 13 2011 07:46 GMT
#1876
On October 13 2011 15:46 SheaR619 wrote:
Interesting.....he can take back with the knight, I totally overlooked that possibility. Of course taking it with the bishop is still better imo. If he takes it with the pawn then he is definitely going to to very aggressive with that g file. Although, I think the most logical move would still be taking it with bishop though.


i don't think he'll take with the knight as that allows + Show Spoiler +
Ne5+ and Ndf3, which at the very least greatly helps white's position. I suspect recapturing with the pawn because it stops Ne5 and doesn't put the Bishop in a position where it has to capture (Ne5+; I say has because most of the other lines I analyzed after Bxf6 are terrible for black if he leaves the knight on e5). But that's just me.
Write your own song!
SheaR619
Profile Joined October 2010
United States2399 Posts
October 13 2011 17:03 GMT
#1877
I suppose your right, it does look kinda silly when I look at the possibility that white can follow up on it.
I may not be the best, but i will be some day...
qrs
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States3637 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-15 18:15:49
October 13 2011 17:29 GMT
#1878
Move 15 Votes (final)

+ Show Spoiler [Voters] +
15. b4: 1 (dtvu, timh)
15. exf e.p.: 22 (SheaR619, jdseemoreglass, Ikari, dtvu, Malli, Bill Murray, LaXerCannon, mastergriggy, Raysalis, aphorism, chesshaha, GenesisX, itsjustatank, Chezus, shackes, hype[NZ], Malinor, wuBu, Mabilis, A-tan, EvilNalu, Psilver)
15. Re1: 3 (keyStorm, Sm3agol, EnderSword)
15. b3: 4 (qrs, wizard944, indigoawareness, Mash2)
15. g3: 1 (hp.Shell)
+ Show Spoiler [bar graph] +
[image loading]
'As per the American Heart Association, the beat of the Bee Gees song "Stayin' Alive" provides an ideal rhythm in terms of beats per minute to use for hands-only CPR. One can also hum Queen's "Another One Bites The Dust".' —Wikipedia
Ng5
Profile Joined December 2009
702 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-13 21:59:57
October 13 2011 21:58 GMT
#1879
Made the move.

Round 16 starts here.

I'll try to send out reminders when I get home. Unless I die before midnight.
hype[NZ]
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Japan412 Posts
October 13 2011 22:18 GMT
#1880
16.b4
Prev 1 92 93 94 95 96 140 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
BRAT_OK 58
JuggernautJason53
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24064
Mini 407
Hyuk 157
firebathero 127
ggaemo 120
Dewaltoss 110
Hyun 39
ToSsGirL 23
ZZZero.O 13
Terrorterran 0
Dota 2
Gorgc7406
febbydoto14
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3524
Khaldor1381
crisheroes1036
Liquid`Hasu802
Other Games
FrodaN2776
fl0m916
Beastyqt798
mouzStarbuck274
KnowMe238
ArmadaUGS124
Mew2King57
Trikslyr38
Chillindude19
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1080
BasetradeTV197
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 90
• StrangeGG 47
• Adnapsc2 22
• LUISG 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 40
• 80smullet 20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8731
• WagamamaTV461
Other Games
• imaqtpie827
• Shiphtur250
• tFFMrPink 14
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 57m
INu's Battles
16h 57m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19h 57m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 57m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 57m
Replay Cast
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 20h
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.