• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:38
CEST 13:38
KST 20:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8747 users

Tribes: Ascend - FPS announced by Hi-Rez Studios. - Page 47

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 196 Next
Rotodyne
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United States2263 Posts
December 07 2011 22:57 GMT
#921
On December 08 2011 07:47 Keltanokka wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2011 07:39 Rotodyne wrote:
This weeks patch is a step in the right direction:

+ Show Spoiler +

Here are some of the things currently planned in this patch.

Major Highlights


Bella Omega has been re-added to the CTF Map Rotation. Significant changes have occurred since the map was last available for play.
Vehicles have undergone a variety of improvements and cleanups.
An early (still unpolished) preview of Spectator functionality is available for testing. We will publish more later.
Token gain from the “First Win of the Day” challenge has been doubled.
A variety of changes have been made to the in-match credits system.
Early versions of “Mute Player” and “Report Player” functionality have been added. See additional notes below.
Fixes to prevent some disconnects and server instability. Additional fixes planned for future patches.



Balance Items


The Raider’s NJ4 SMG damage has been reduced.
The Ranger’s Assault Rifle starting accuracy has been reduced.
Minimized projectile knockback from the Raider’s NJ4 SMG and Doombringer’s Chaingun.
Increase to explosion radius on Soldier’s Spinfusor, Pathfinder’s Light Spinfusor, Brute’s Heavy Spinfusor, Scrambler’s Arx Buster, Jumper’s Bolt Launcher, Ranger’s Thumper, Juggernaut’s Spinfusor D, and Juggernaut’s Fusion Mortar.
Modest increase to Projectile speeds on Soldier’s Spinfusor, Pathfinder’s Light Spinfusor, Brute’s Heavy Spinfusor, Juggernaut’s Spinfusor D, Scrambler’s Arx Buster, and Jumper’s Bolt Launcher.
Grav Cycle
Uses a new rocket pod weapon.
Can now be piloted by heavies, and carry heavies as passengers.
Top speed and after-burner boost have been increased.
Beowulf
Increased damage and rate of fire of secondary gunner position.
Gunner now has zoom, increased pitch limits, and increased firing rate.
Increased run-over damage.
Shrike
Yaw sensitivity has been increased.
Damage against ground and buildings is now more forgiving.
Credits are now awarded for damaging players, as well as for earning accolades. Credits awarded for Kills and Assists have been adjusted accordingly.
Tactical Strike and Orbital Strike now have a thirty second cooldown.
Tactical Strike Price Increased.
Orbital Strike Price Reduced.
Orbital Strike and Tactical Strike’s explosion shape extended upwards to encompass more area directly above the blasts.
Resolved issue causing the Jumper to lose speed while in the air.
Slightly decreased the effectiveness of the Jumper’s jumping while already at high speed, to favor transitioning to normal jetting after initial acceleration.


Additional Items

New first person hands now match your third person armor class/team style.
All Spinfusor muzzle flashes keep up with the player.
Adjusted all melee weapons position on screen.
Other additional weapon position adjustments.
Team Death Match default score move to 100 from 75.
New visuals treatment on the mounted turret for the Beowulf.
New visuals treatment on the projectiles for the Grav Cycle
Fixed an issue with the decal for mortar launchers looping instead of dissolving correctly.
Fixed an issue where the Doombringer’s Saber Launcher missile was not visible until it came closer to the victim.
Added a HUD element for dropped ammo packs to improve their visibility.
Team Deathmatch timer is now functional.
Fixed the Field of View exploit
Fixed an exploit where unused fire modes were being accessed on certain weapons.
Fixed a physics bug where jumping rapidly at high speeds would quickly accelerate the player to extremely fast speeds.
Various new accolades, including vehicle assists and last kill in Team Deathmatch.
Fixed some keybind issues, including keys used by left handed players.
Keys ‘1’ and ‘2’ now switch to primary and secondary weapons, respectively. ‘3’, ‘4’, and ‘5’ are defaulted to the current call-ins available.


You have no idea how happy I am to read thoses patch nates. Projectile buffs, hit-scan and orbital strike nerfs :D


Me too, a few more patches like this and I won't ever get bored of ascend.
I can only play starcraft when I am shit canned. IPXZERG is a god.
Coriolis
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1152 Posts
December 07 2011 23:54 GMT
#922
Good, now just nerf shrikes and fix inheritance and I'll be a happy tribes player.
Descolada in everything not TL/Starcraft
ShatterStar
Profile Joined December 2010
United States40 Posts
December 08 2011 00:50 GMT
#923
Returning the favor! Here's a key:
V225A-96343-F6DE4-44195-E0124
Fyrewolf
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1533 Posts
December 08 2011 01:15 GMT
#924
On December 07 2011 20:28 Headnoob wrote:
More keys:

V2353-D3F49-A85C4-01594-C47AA
V2C33-FEA3B-70D94-C55B8-66B1D
V273E-167BB-07484-0B092-C0DFC


Used this last one and it worked! Thank you!
"This is not Warcraft in space" "It's much more...... Sophisticated" "I KNOW IT'S NOT 3D!!!"
Thereisnosaurus
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Australia1822 Posts
December 08 2011 01:18 GMT
#925
Looks like they implemented a bunch of stuff I lobbied for ^^

I'm pretty sure I was the one who got FWOTD implemented/doubled
Also the projectile damage radius was something I originally suggested (though a lot of people were calling for it for the mortar specifically so I can't be sure if this was primarily me)
Poisonous Sheep counter Hydras
zen22
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States152 Posts
December 08 2011 02:24 GMT
#926
I really want a key for this game. Was a huge Tribes fan back in the day. If anyone can PM me a key i will love you forever!!!!
Rotodyne
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United States2263 Posts
December 08 2011 02:57 GMT
#927
On December 08 2011 10:18 Thereisnosaurus wrote:
Looks like they implemented a bunch of stuff I lobbied for ^^

I'm pretty sure I was the one who got FWOTD implemented/doubled
Also the projectile damage radius was something I originally suggested (though a lot of people were calling for it for the mortar specifically so I can't be sure if this was primarily me)


Keep up the lobbying, I'll help too :D
I can only play starcraft when I am shit canned. IPXZERG is a god.
Fruscainte
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
4596 Posts
December 08 2011 03:36 GMT
#928
Woah woah woah

Hitscan debuff? Spinfuser buff?

Is this real life?
Fleebenworth
Profile Joined April 2011
463 Posts
December 08 2011 03:55 GMT
#929
On December 08 2011 10:18 Thereisnosaurus wrote:
Looks like they implemented a bunch of stuff I lobbied for ^^

I'm pretty sure I was the one who got FWOTD implemented/doubled
Also the projectile damage radius was something I originally suggested (though a lot of people were calling for it for the mortar specifically so I can't be sure if this was primarily me)


Could you be any more solipsistic?
Snorkle
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States1648 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-08 06:51:11
December 08 2011 04:26 GMT
#930
Why don't they just scrap the AR and give the ranger the chaingun from tribes? Hitscan is killing esports.
Morphling_
Profile Joined May 2011
87 Posts
December 08 2011 04:53 GMT
#931
Anyone know how to get keys beyond the one they give you to give out? Could use a few more for friends!
Zidane
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States1692 Posts
December 08 2011 07:02 GMT
#932
Anyone that can spare 1 key for a friend please pm me! So far we're all loving it
Thereisnosaurus
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Australia1822 Posts
December 08 2011 07:13 GMT
#933
Could you be any more solipsistic?


If I tried, probably ^^. I dunno if I was directly responsible for the implementation, I only know that I was the only guy lobbying for the stuff in public, so if it was implemented because of user feedback it was very probably mine. It's very probable that it was just internal stuff though, I'm just happy it's in.
Poisonous Sheep counter Hydras
Supamang
Profile Joined June 2010
United States2298 Posts
December 08 2011 07:43 GMT
#934
Anyone know how to stop the Global Agenda download completely in Hi-Command? Maybe Im an idiot and theres some button to stop it, but all I see is Pause.
Headnoob
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia2108 Posts
December 08 2011 08:01 GMT
#935
Keys:

V2CA1-8D3EA-555D4-D5BB5-1C451
V2ACC-18AA8-F4954-3A9BA-C80FF
V236D-E3C7C-28284-73DB6-C02A3
Zidane
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States1692 Posts
December 08 2011 08:07 GMT
#936
Thanks Head, I used the third one for a friend thanks so much bro.
Purpl3
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1067 Posts
December 08 2011 08:11 GMT
#937
I got a VIP code and I have no idea where to input it into. Can anyone help?
Thereisnosaurus
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Australia1822 Posts
December 08 2011 11:19 GMT
#938
shouldn't need to put it anywhere. if you have an account already and bought a VIP package, it should activate when you log in to the game
Poisonous Sheep counter Hydras
Purpl3
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1067 Posts
December 08 2011 12:07 GMT
#939
I didn't buy the VIP code. Someone on twitter was giving them away from when he got them at NASL I assume.
milky_muh
Profile Joined July 2011
Sweden38 Posts
December 08 2011 12:21 GMT
#940
i would love a key!!! :D is there any more?
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 196 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs ShamelessLIVE!
herO vs TBD
CranKy Ducklings163
SHIN 77
CranKy Ducklings SOOP47
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 317
ByuN 279
OGKoka 270
SHIN 77
MindelVK 24
Railgan 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 69554
Calm 10495
Rain 2645
FanTaSy 1006
Bisu 966
soO 880
Soulkey 508
Stork 394
Shuttle 293
Rush 277
[ Show more ]
Soma 218
firebathero 204
Last 153
Light 147
Snow 142
Mind 89
Pusan 74
ToSsGirL 60
Shinee 44
Bale 37
Killer 32
Trap 31
Hm[arnc] 27
hero 26
Mong 26
Sharp 23
Sexy 21
Free 20
zelot 19
yabsab 17
Shine 16
HiyA 14
Sacsri 12
scan(afreeca) 12
sorry 12
Aegong 10
IntoTheRainbow 9
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7611
Dendi1
League of Legends
Reynor89
Counter-Strike
x6flipin334
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King97
Other Games
gofns33988
singsing2198
byalli620
B2W.Neo296
Pyrionflax259
Chillindude9
ToD2
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV203
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 102
• Gemini_19 9
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV550
League of Legends
• Jankos3251
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
3h 22m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 22m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 22m
OSC
11h 22m
Replay Cast
11h 22m
OSC
1d
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.