• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:18
CEST 04:18
KST 11:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8938 users

Tribes: Ascend - FPS announced by Hi-Rez Studios. - Page 45

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 47 196 Next
Percutio
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1672 Posts
December 07 2011 05:12 GMT
#881
On December 07 2011 14:01 BearSandwich wrote:
Got one to share, will post more if/when I get more:

VPB60-71A0E-51BC4-D26B8-4055C

I believe this has been used.
What does it matter how I loose it?
Rotodyne
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United States2263 Posts
December 07 2011 05:19 GMT
#882
On December 07 2011 11:12 ICarrotU wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2011 21:35 Thereisnosaurus wrote:
I just want to make a point.

If you are worried about competition unlocks and progression elements, ALL official/semi-official tournaments will be played on special accounts with everything completely unlocked (all classes and all progression). Purchasing classes and progression is only for public/fun play.

If you'd like to get your hands on one of those accounts, head on over to the forums and sign up in the team thread. There will be a team league beginning relatively shortly, with teams based in EU/NA/AU


I assumed something like this would be in effect, but I was more referring to those that want to transition from pub to pro or semi-pro. I feel that a grindy aspect makes more players focused on trying to unlock everything instead of enjoying the game for what it is, potentially losing interest before reaching and appreciating the higher skill levels of the game. Obviously this won't be the case for all players, but I feel this could negatively impact the growth of it as a competitive game in the end.

Like I said earlier though, still beta, still just speculation, it was just my first impression with the game.


Imagine how your heart sinks when you unlock some of these classes, for example the doombringer.

"Oh wow a Doombringer, most badass name ever, that thing probably carries like 5 ownage weapons, I'm gonna rape noobs!"

Then all you get is a fucking chaingun. A heavy with what amounts to one weapon. That is not tribes...at all.

What was Hi-Rez thinking with the loadout system, it is such a complete failure. With a few better decisions the game could be great, but I'm just afraid the development is too far along to make major changes to the load out system. But we will see.

I can only play starcraft when I am shit canned. IPXZERG is a god.
thirtythree
Profile Joined September 2011
38 Posts
December 07 2011 06:02 GMT
#883
VP84B-7E145-5DB74-71297-AFF19

please post if you use
Shalarn
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada15 Posts
December 07 2011 06:03 GMT
#884
USED: VP84B-7E145-5DB74-71297-AFF19

Thanks so much! GL everyone!
furlyman
Profile Joined September 2011
55 Posts
December 07 2011 06:13 GMT
#885
As a huge fan of the tribes games in general, I gotta say the loadout system really ruins it for me. Not being able to use which weapon I want bugs the shit out of me I could deal with having a 2 wep loadout if they would let me choose my two weapons.
Gurrgeh
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom24 Posts
December 07 2011 09:04 GMT
#886
I played it last night and had an absolute blast. I come from the school of doom and quake and I really do miss having new multiplayer fps releases which are all about quick reactions and decisions. I don't mind the class system at all. I guess the only thing I'd prefer is perhaps more indication of what you're up against if you find yourself in a 1v1 or being chased.

I started out as a solider which seemed like a solid middle of the road class (as intended). I then switched up to the pathfinder and started learning to be a flag capper and flag returner. I love the nature of the speed and the conservation of momentum mechanics.

Really interested to see how this goes down at NASL next year and if it gets picked up further. It's very dynamic and fast which could provide some really fun stuff as a spectator if they find a really good way to show it off.

Gryffes
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom763 Posts
December 07 2011 10:10 GMT
#887
V28DA-315C7-208B4-EC587-D3BC9
V2812-A152E-0B3F4-A27AA-BDDBD
V283A-8CC22-9A4B4-81382-53BE8
www.youtube.com/gryffes - Random Gaming Videos.
sob3k
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States7572 Posts
December 07 2011 10:18 GMT
#888
This game is going to be a nightmare to spectate.
In Hungry Hungry Hippos there are no such constraints—one can constantly attempt to collect marbles with one’s hippo, limited only by one’s hippo-levering capabilities.
Zidane
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States1692 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-07 11:08:12
December 07 2011 10:23 GMT
#889
All 3 keys already used up so fast
If some kind soul would pm me 1 that'd be much appreciated it. Really want to try the game.


EDIT

Graviton was kindly enough to give me a key! Props!
Headnoob
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia2108 Posts
December 07 2011 11:28 GMT
#890
More keys:

V2353-D3F49-A85C4-01594-C47AA
V2C33-FEA3B-70D94-C55B8-66B1D
V273E-167BB-07484-0B092-C0DFC
Gryffes
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom763 Posts
December 07 2011 11:55 GMT
#891
V2C78-56975-51104-97697-75000
V253E-80578-92B04-CFF80-A1269
V2BC4-32B2B-8EC54-A57A3-19693
www.youtube.com/gryffes - Random Gaming Videos.
Wik
Profile Joined July 2010
United States125 Posts
December 07 2011 12:07 GMT
#892
VPDFE-FC830-259C4-E10BF-0505F
VPFF4-7483D-A7AD4-792A9-C958B
VP9F9-E9E1A-B8314-2D7AF-4ABFD

Key party
Homo for Lomo
tradfursten
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden13 Posts
December 07 2011 12:09 GMT
#893
One more key:

VP2BA-256D6-34584-2DDB7-CA3F9
FaRess
Profile Joined September 2010
Tunisia937 Posts
December 07 2011 12:14 GMT
#894
I played the game last night, and I had a lot of fun to be honest, I really enjoy how fast the game can be.I can't wait to try the other classes.
YoloStar <3
Zidane
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States1692 Posts
December 07 2011 12:48 GMT
#895
Is there going to be team matchmaking for this game on release?
Zachris
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden26 Posts
December 07 2011 12:51 GMT
#896
If it's by any means possible, i'd be very very very happy if by chance someone, still had a key for me. Been hoping to get into the beta by any chance possible! Having played GA made by Hi-rez I have great expectations of this game. Not disregarding that the tribes series by itself is a blast.
Nihil Sine Nefas
LagLovah
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada552 Posts
December 07 2011 13:16 GMT
#897
key for someone
V29B9-F6E59-52A14-5EA83-53CE1

Game is a ton of fun, I missed tribes alot apparently, a game that has more to it than rocket spam!
rSLagLovah on NA xSixLagLovah on Kr
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
December 07 2011 13:24 GMT
#898
Thanks, Hot_Bid was a meanie and didn't pick up a key for me from NASL . Tribes 1 was one of the first FPS games I played so I'm pretty excited to try this.
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
Gurrgeh
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom24 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-07 14:26:25
December 07 2011 13:40 GMT
#899
I have 3 keys to give to people who aren't quite so speedy on copy pasting and installing. Drop me a pm. First come first served though I'll check that you've been around longer than a couple of days and haven't just been a douche in a LR thread ^^.

*Edit - All out of keys!*
Meatloaf
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Spain664 Posts
December 07 2011 15:16 GMT
#900
On December 07 2011 20:55 Luckbox wrote:
V2C78-56975-51104-97697-75000
V253E-80578-92B04-CFF80-A1269
V2BC4-32B2B-8EC54-A57A3-19693


Used the first one and worked!! Thanks a lot Luckbox!!

I'm returning to work in the afternoon as a happy nerd.
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 47 196 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 166
NeuroSwarm 159
FoxeR 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1468
Leta 805
Bale 91
League of Legends
Doublelift4547
Other Games
summit1g8009
JimRising 542
ViBE171
WinterStarcraft4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick678
BasetradeTV192
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 106
• davetesta16
• Light_VIP 14
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra947
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 42m
Patches Events
12h 42m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 42m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 42m
OSC
20h 42m
OSC
1d 9h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.