• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:28
CEST 13:28
KST 20:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6975 users

Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim - Page 34

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 586 Next
SnK-Arcbound
Profile Joined March 2005
United States4423 Posts
June 23 2011 04:42 GMT
#661
On June 22 2011 16:12 kuresuti wrote:
Anyone else hoping they make it so you can gain Life/Magicka retroactively by putting points into Endurance/Intelligence?

The skillsystem in the previous games is okay, but I hated the rush for Endurance and Intelligence to maximize your character.

Now on level up you just put points into magicka, hp, or fatigue.
ShaperofDreams
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada2492 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-04 23:00:34
July 04 2011 22:58 GMT
#662
I'm more hyped for this game then I was for SC2.

Who else is gonna play max difficulty and no fast travel allowed? I also might ban Destruction and/or Conjuration. I think it will be interesting because the game is new and there won't be any crazy imba strategies for it yet.

I even made a short character bio:

Velos Askedis (or Askeladden, meaning Ash Lad) is a young bard. Discovered in the ashes of a burnt village as a child he is an orphan, given the surname "Askefis", meaning one who sits blowing in the ashes. This references his innate laziness as well as his state upon discovery (the least useful member of a household maintains its fire).

He travels Skyrim, practicing his craft and exploring the world. When he cannot sing for his supper, he resorts to petty crime or con. He aspires to fame and wealth, yet refuses to work. Although he often relies on nothing but the the gods, his lifestyle has taught him several useful skills.

Velos is adept at stealth and picking locks. He is familiar with both short blade and bow, using them to hunt for food and defend himself. Occasionally needing to forage or medicate himself, he has also learned alchemy. He learned the basics of illusion by crashing mage guild lectures and befriending them. He wears light clothing. He excels at manipulating people and tends to have a self serving, narcissistic personality.

Velos finally is imprisoned after bedding a nobleman's daughter.

Is anyone else as big of a nerd as I am?

edit: sorry for the bad English I wrote it for myself
Bitches don't know about my overlord. FUCK OFF ALDARIS I HAVE ENOUGH PYLONS. My Balls are as smooth as Eggs.
Mr Showtime
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1353 Posts
July 04 2011 23:02 GMT
#663
So pumped for this game. You know you played Oblivion too much when you know almost every character in the Imperial City by name

Best game I have ever played in my opinion. I hope I feel the same way about Skyrim that I did about Oblivion. I'll be going hard in the paint for role-playing this one :D
Nazeron
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada1046 Posts
July 04 2011 23:04 GMT
#664
Grrrrrrrrrr, want to play it now
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
PanN
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2828 Posts
July 04 2011 23:06 GMT
#665
On July 05 2011 07:58 ShaperofDreams wrote:
I'm more hyped for this game then I was for SC2.

Who else is gonna play max difficulty and no fast travel allowed? I also might ban Destruction and/or Conjuration. I think it will be interesting because the game is new and there won't be any crazy imba strategies for it yet.

I even made a short character bio:

Velos Askedis (or Askeladden, meaning Ash Lad) is a young bard. Discovered in the ashes of a burnt village as a child he is an orphan, given the surname "Askefis", meaning one who sits blowing in the ashes. This references his innate laziness as well as his state upon discovery (the least useful member of a household maintains its fire).

He travels Skyrim, practicing his craft and exploring the world. When he cannot sing for his supper, he resorts to petty crime or con. He aspires to fame and wealth, yet refuses to work. Although he often relies on nothing but the the gods, his lifestyle has taught him several useful skills.

Velos is adept at stealth and picking locks. He is familiar with both short blade and bow, using them to hunt for food and defend himself. Occasionally needing to forage or medicate himself, he has also learned alchemy. He learned the basics of illusion by crashing mage guild lectures and befriending them. He wears light clothing. He excels at manipulating people and tends to have a self serving, narcissistic personality.

Velos finally is imprisoned after bedding a nobleman's daughter.

Is anyone else as big of a nerd as I am?

edit: sorry for the bad English I wrote it for myself


I get the max difficulty thing, and the no fast travel, but "banning" types of magic seems extremely lame. Yeah, hey I just got a new game, but I'm going to take out all the spells, wtf?
We have multiple brackets generated in advance. Relax . (Kennigit) I just simply do not understand how it can be the time to play can be 22nd at 9:30 pm PST / midnight the 23rd at the same time. (GGzerg)
ShaperofDreams
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada2492 Posts
July 04 2011 23:08 GMT
#666
Yeah that's why I said 'might'. I know I won't, since I want to see what they all look like.
Bitches don't know about my overlord. FUCK OFF ALDARIS I HAVE ENOUGH PYLONS. My Balls are as smooth as Eggs.
Skoop
Profile Joined March 2011
United States214 Posts
July 04 2011 23:13 GMT
#667
I've always wanted to play an elder scrolls all the way through without fast travel, maybe I'll actually do it now with it turned off. I wonder if there's any added benefit to handicapping yourself.
DongRaeGu & JangBi & HerO & Jaedong & ZerO & Taeja fighting!
ShaperofDreams
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada2492 Posts
July 04 2011 23:37 GMT
#668
On July 05 2011 08:13 Skoop wrote:
I've always wanted to play an elder scrolls all the way through without fast travel, maybe I'll actually do it now with it turned off. I wonder if there's any added benefit to handicapping yourself.


you just naturally tend to explore more of the world that way I think. I have more room to get distracted on the way to whatever I want to do.
Bitches don't know about my overlord. FUCK OFF ALDARIS I HAVE ENOUGH PYLONS. My Balls are as smooth as Eggs.
Plague1503
Profile Joined October 2010
Croatia466 Posts
July 04 2011 23:44 GMT
#669
I hope they finally implement a decent combat system.
"Good luck." "I don't need luck. I have ammo."
Destro
Profile Joined September 2009
Netherlands1206 Posts
July 04 2011 23:49 GMT
#670
On July 05 2011 08:44 Plague1503 wrote:
I hope they finally implement a decent combat system.



my thoughts exactly.. I think oblivion is highly overrated. any game where you just left click your way through the game is not a good game. They have more or less kept the same combat since morrowind and its entirely boring.
bring back weapon of choice for hots!
KaiserJohan
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden1808 Posts
July 04 2011 23:53 GMT
#671
On July 05 2011 08:44 Plague1503 wrote:
I hope they finally implement a decent combat system.


This. If they do this (imagine if they had something like Dark Messiah) it would be so bad-ass... but then again, there's no FPS melee combat that has come close to dark messiah.
England will fight to the last American
InToTheWannaB
Profile Joined September 2002
United States4770 Posts
July 05 2011 00:13 GMT
#672
I just hope enemies dont scale with you level like they did in oblivion. I hated that no matter who i was fighting they were always around my level.
When the spirit is not altogether slain, great loss teaches men and women to desire greatly, both for themselves and for others.
Seraphic
Profile Joined September 2010
United States3849 Posts
July 05 2011 00:18 GMT
#673
I cannot wait for this game. Oblivion was huge for me, this would be the same. Can't wait!
Natus Vincere Fan | Team Secret Fan | SK Telecom T1 Fan | Lanaya the Templar Assassin <3
Seraphic
Profile Joined September 2010
United States3849 Posts
July 05 2011 00:20 GMT
#674
On July 05 2011 07:58 ShaperofDreams wrote:
I'm more hyped for this game then I was for SC2.

Who else is gonna play max difficulty and no fast travel allowed? I also might ban Destruction and/or Conjuration. I think it will be interesting because the game is new and there won't be any crazy imba strategies for it yet.

I even made a short character bio:

Velos Askedis (or Askeladden, meaning Ash Lad) is a young bard. Discovered in the ashes of a burnt village as a child he is an orphan, given the surname "Askefis", meaning one who sits blowing in the ashes. This references his innate laziness as well as his state upon discovery (the least useful member of a household maintains its fire).

He travels Skyrim, practicing his craft and exploring the world. When he cannot sing for his supper, he resorts to petty crime or con. He aspires to fame and wealth, yet refuses to work. Although he often relies on nothing but the the gods, his lifestyle has taught him several useful skills.

Velos is adept at stealth and picking locks. He is familiar with both short blade and bow, using them to hunt for food and defend himself. Occasionally needing to forage or medicate himself, he has also learned alchemy. He learned the basics of illusion by crashing mage guild lectures and befriending them. He wears light clothing. He excels at manipulating people and tends to have a self serving, narcissistic personality.

Velos finally is imprisoned after bedding a nobleman's daughter.

Is anyone else as big of a nerd as I am?

edit: sorry for the bad English I wrote it for myself


I'm probably going to stick with what I did before in Oblivion. Melee + Destruction spells. I love Archery but I'd prefer the Melee first, work with the other stuff after. I soo can't wait lol.
Natus Vincere Fan | Team Secret Fan | SK Telecom T1 Fan | Lanaya the Templar Assassin <3
ShaperofDreams
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada2492 Posts
July 05 2011 03:08 GMT
#675
Now that dual wielding is possible I bet there will be so many characters named drizzt do'urden and artemis entreri, probably some jarlaxles too.
Bitches don't know about my overlord. FUCK OFF ALDARIS I HAVE ENOUGH PYLONS. My Balls are as smooth as Eggs.
jester-
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada547 Posts
July 05 2011 03:31 GMT
#676
As someone who has read all of the Dark Elf Trilogy books and played Baldur's Gate, I would be one of those people that makes a Drizzt character.
Arise, chicken sandwich.
Snackbar
Profile Joined March 2011
59 Posts
July 05 2011 03:37 GMT
#677
I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out that the dude you are playing is supposed to be emperor. After all he is a Septim. The main quest could be about you reclaiming your lost heritage or some shit. But I dunno.
lxginverse
Profile Joined May 2008
Monaco1506 Posts
July 05 2011 03:53 GMT
#678
im saving up for this... yeah!
fromis_9 enjoyer
Xinder
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2269 Posts
July 05 2011 04:18 GMT
#679
I'm hoping that you can combine a spell with ranged archer. Like turn a mob into ice with the spell on your left hand then pull back the bow and use your arrow to shatter him. This is the combination that i liked in DA2. I like playing ranged classes but always wanted to light my arrow on fire before firing it. Imbuing some type of magic into the arrow before i let it go. Sadly never figured out if i could do that in oblivion or not.
"Daaayyyy9, King Pussyfoot of NinnyVille"- Day9 while playing Amnesia
clayn
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany444 Posts
July 05 2011 07:49 GMT
#680
why are so many ppl talking bout oblivion but nobody about morrowind?
morrowind was kickass compared to oblivion (sure oblivion was great too).
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 586 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 609
RotterdaM207
TKL 90
SteadfastSC72
Rex69
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko342
RotterdaM 207
ByuN 106
TKL 90
SteadfastSC 72
Rex 69
Codebar 43
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19603
Shuttle 1456
Bisu 828
Jaedong 557
Soulkey 534
Horang2 419
Mong 391
BeSt 373
actioN 263
Stork 228
[ Show more ]
firebathero 227
Soma 217
Mini 184
Larva 161
Zeus 123
Rush 121
Last 116
Hyun 91
PianO 82
Pusan 73
Snow 72
sorry 70
910 69
Free 64
Mind 64
ZerO 63
Shine 56
EffOrt 56
hero 40
Shinee 35
Sharp 35
Sexy 26
Bale 25
sSak 22
ToSsGirL 21
HiyA 21
ZergMaN 20
JYJ 19
scan(afreeca) 12
Hm[arnc] 10
yabsab 9
Aegong 7
Sacsri 7
Noble 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe315
canceldota21
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1517
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King184
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes335
Other Games
gofns39292
singsing2043
B2W.Neo251
DeMusliM225
Pyrionflax184
Livibee134
Trikslyr25
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV151
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV383
League of Legends
• Jankos1236
Other Games
• Shiphtur740
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 32m
The PondCast
22h 32m
INu's Battles
23h 32m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.