• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:06
CEST 10:06
KST 17:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7584 users

Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim - Page 33

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 586 Next
MinoMino
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Norway1103 Posts
June 10 2011 07:26 GMT
#641
On June 10 2011 14:09 Rorra wrote:
OK at first i was like well, this could be good i dunno I liked Morrowind, Oblivion had its faults

NOW OMG SOOO GOOD I MUST HAVE IT!

G4 Skyrim E3 Gameplay demo

Just finished watching this video. A bit annoying how they kept asking Todd a bunch of other stuff while he clearly wanted to talk about what was going on in the video, but hey, I can't blame them, I'd ask Todd a bunch of questions too if I had the opportunity.

But yeah, I think it's looking extremely good so far. I don't know if I can wait any more, five months is too much! D:
Blah.
CaM27
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Belgium392 Posts
June 10 2011 19:59 GMT
#642
[youtube]ic6dKnv3WdU[/youtube]
CaM27
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Belgium392 Posts
June 10 2011 19:59 GMT
#643
Fuck this shit i can never get to work a youtube video FFS
Dalguno
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2446 Posts
June 10 2011 20:00 GMT
#644
On June 11 2011 04:59 CaM27 wrote:
Fuck this shit i can never get to work a youtube video FFS


Copy and paste the link, that's all you have to do.
"I'm gonna keep making drones cause I'm a baller, and ballers make drones." -Snute
CaM27
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Belgium392 Posts
June 10 2011 20:12 GMT
#645
Straight gameplay, no chatting



Rednaxela_19
Profile Joined December 2010
United States150 Posts
June 10 2011 20:33 GMT
#646
Why are so many TL gamers haters? >.<
SnK-Arcbound
Profile Joined March 2005
United States4423 Posts
June 10 2011 20:35 GMT
#647
Add &feature=player_embedded at the end of those and it will embed it into the thread.
Watching them now.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
June 10 2011 20:36 GMT
#648
On June 11 2011 05:12 CaM27 wrote:
Straight gameplay, no chatting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PW5egaQ1y4w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6poifO9NbCc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5uNlJAgIO4


Just the fact that you can walk along animals and they don't react and act completely natural has me so interested in this game.

I like the tiny things in games that make them so unique and amazing!
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Oneoldfogie
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom61 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-10 20:45:49
June 10 2011 20:45 GMT
#649
On June 11 2011 05:12 CaM27 wrote:
Straight gameplay, no chatting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PW5egaQ1y4w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6poifO9NbCc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5uNlJAgIO4

It's nice to be able to hear the actual game sounds and music for the first time. They're so good! :D I can't wait.
Lord_of_Chaos
Profile Joined June 2007
Sweden372 Posts
June 10 2011 23:44 GMT
#650
God I hate most Gaming journalists... Instead of journalistic work and actual real question they only ask questions they know the answer to in order to get the game hyped. They ask questions on information that the devs have already put out there in order to get it repeated, instead of trying to put the devs to the wall with actual hard questions. It annoys me to death. I think we could just fire them all and let the developers themselves write the reviews and previews for big games...

There are some good ones out there, but most seem to take the developers and marketers side instead of the consumer's and the fan's.
SnK-Arcbound
Profile Joined March 2005
United States4423 Posts
June 18 2011 21:29 GMT
#651
It looks like bethesda has compiled most of the interviews around e3 for themselves on their blog

http://bethblog.com/index.php/2011/06/16/skyrim-e3-2011-roundup/

Much easier than going through all the posts to see everything.
Ketch
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands7285 Posts
June 20 2011 18:47 GMT
#652
On June 10 2011 16:26 MinoMino wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2011 14:09 Rorra wrote:
OK at first i was like well, this could be good i dunno I liked Morrowind, Oblivion had its faults

NOW OMG SOOO GOOD I MUST HAVE IT!

G4 Skyrim E3 Gameplay demo

Just finished watching this video. A bit annoying how they kept asking Todd a bunch of other stuff while he clearly wanted to talk about what was going on in the video, but hey, I can't blame them, I'd ask Todd a bunch of questions too if I had the opportunity.

But yeah, I think it's looking extremely good so far. I don't know if I can wait any more, five months is too much! D:


This game looks so epic, however.... did anyone notice that the interviewers changed during the G4 interview? I was like... what happened here?
Philip2110
Profile Joined April 2010
Scotland798 Posts
June 20 2011 19:00 GMT
#653
On June 21 2011 03:47 Ketch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2011 16:26 MinoMino wrote:
On June 10 2011 14:09 Rorra wrote:
OK at first i was like well, this could be good i dunno I liked Morrowind, Oblivion had its faults

NOW OMG SOOO GOOD I MUST HAVE IT!

G4 Skyrim E3 Gameplay demo

Just finished watching this video. A bit annoying how they kept asking Todd a bunch of other stuff while he clearly wanted to talk about what was going on in the video, but hey, I can't blame them, I'd ask Todd a bunch of questions too if I had the opportunity.

But yeah, I think it's looking extremely good so far. I don't know if I can wait any more, five months is too much! D:


This game looks so epic, however.... did anyone notice that the interviewers changed during the G4 interview? I was like... what happened here?


Yeh lol i didnt notice till i saw it a second time :p
Master Sc2 - Diamond LoL - Eu W
kuresuti
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
1393 Posts
June 22 2011 07:12 GMT
#654
Anyone else hoping they make it so you can gain Life/Magicka retroactively by putting points into Endurance/Intelligence?

The skillsystem in the previous games is okay, but I hated the rush for Endurance and Intelligence to maximize your character.
ChinaWhite
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom239 Posts
June 22 2011 10:47 GMT
#655
On June 22 2011 16:12 kuresuti wrote:
Anyone else hoping they make it so you can gain Life/Magicka retroactively by putting points into Endurance/Intelligence?

The skillsystem in the previous games is okay, but I hated the rush for Endurance and Intelligence to maximize your character.


They have done away with attributes such as intelligence, endurance etc in order to make it easier for peope to understand / streamlined, accessible.....
sc4k
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United Kingdom5454 Posts
June 22 2011 11:07 GMT
#656
On June 22 2011 19:47 ChinaWhite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2011 16:12 kuresuti wrote:
Anyone else hoping they make it so you can gain Life/Magicka retroactively by putting points into Endurance/Intelligence?

The skillsystem in the previous games is okay, but I hated the rush for Endurance and Intelligence to maximize your character.


They have done away with attributes such as intelligence, endurance etc in order to make it easier for peope to understand / streamlined, accessible.....


Excuse me brb throwing up my breakfast...
ChinaWhite
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom239 Posts
June 22 2011 11:19 GMT
#657
lol, it's ok though, we get epic looking shiney armour! You dont have to worry about it not matching properly and looking less epic either, each set has only 3 pieces.

Praise the nine!
iCanada
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada10660 Posts
June 22 2011 11:38 GMT
#658
On June 22 2011 20:19 ChinaWhite wrote:
lol, it's ok though, we get epic looking shiney armour! You dont have to worry about it not matching properly and looking less epic either, each set has only 3 pieces.

Praise the nine!


/sigh

That isn't even something that is easy to change with mods.

I am kind of regretting already preordering this sucker.

<_<
Premier
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States503 Posts
June 23 2011 03:14 GMT
#659
Cant wait to play! I loved Oblivion back inthe day, I hope this tops it!
Picture Me Rollin' - DJ Premier, Titan of the Tables
Drowsy
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
United States4876 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-23 06:29:27
June 23 2011 04:20 GMT
#660
I'm going to be playing this game for graphics/art/music/cool landscapes mostly. I'm not expecting much in terms of gameplay or story. I can't believe they're not doing attributes. I kinda like a rigid class system where everything has distinct advantages and disadvantages. With the last two games in elder scrolls series, it's like everyone is good at everything and the gameplay experience isn't all that different; every character is just kind of a hodgepodge of stealth, sorcery, and swords. I think my favorite class system, even though it was in an MMO, was Everquest's. Having hybrid abilities had series drawbacks and the gameplay experience from one class to another was very distinct.

edit: I didn't realize the perk trees were so extensive, my hopes are renewed. They heard the complaints about oblivion, there's no swarming mass of console gamers who actively seek dumbed down gameplay. I'm sure they'll put things together.
Our Protoss, Who art in Aiur HongUn be Thy name; Thy stalker come, Thy will be blunk, on ladder as it is in Micro Tourny. Give us this win in our daily ladder, and forgive us our cheeses, As we forgive those who play zerg against us.
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 586 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 721
GuemChi 547
Leta 335
BeSt 226
Soma 171
Hyun 103
firebathero 74
sorry 52
910 51
Mong 48
[ Show more ]
sSak 31
Bale 24
ZergMaN 19
yabsab 18
Noble 10
HiyA 5
Dota 2
febbydoto14
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss568
ceh9513
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King469
Other Games
summit1g8129
olofmeister826
JimRising 490
Happy416
KnowMe23
Trikslyr22
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick448
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream50
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast36
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt431
Other Games
• Shiphtur452
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 54m
Patches Events
7h 54m
The PondCast
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 2h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.